Subject: [TR] Where to sell

From: William Brewer <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 1 Aug 2025 17:24:08 -0700

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--===============0604932269043226804==
 boundary="------------QbZkmpn98Mfqu60tKUQMJGdp"
Content-Language: en-US

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--------------QbZkmpn98Mfqu60tKUQMJGdp
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

      If I was going to sell my Triumph (never!) I would probably do it 
at Classic Cars for Sale - ClassicCars.com <https://classiccars.com/> or 
Craigslist.

      I had a friend try to sell a 1993 Honda Del Sol on Craigslist. The 
car didn't have a scratch on it, but had 485,000 miles and still drove 
great. Every wacko out there called on it and he got so frustrated that 
he took it to the Honda dealer and they gave him $500 for it. It should 
have gone to a museum. Craigslist is like the wild west.

      -Bill in Morro Bay

      1960 TR3A

      1953 Morgan Plus4 Flat Rad

Message: 1
Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2025 12:34:48 -0400
From: Alex M <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [TR] Where to sell

Hi all?. Quick question.
Where does one list triumphs for sale these days?
Thanks for any input.
Alex

--------------QbZkmpn98Mfqu60tKUQMJGdp
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

<!DOCTYPE html>
<html>
  <head>

    <meta http-equiv="content-type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8">
  </head>
  <body>
    <p>     If I was going to sell my Triumph (never!) I would probably
      do it at <a href="https://classiccars.com/">Classic Cars for Sale
        - ClassicCars.com</a> or Craigslist.</p>
    <p>     I had a friend try to sell a 1993 Honda Del Sol on
      Craigslist. The car didn't have a scratch on it, but had 485,000
      miles and still drove great. Every wacko out there called on it
      and he got so frustrated that he took it to the Honda dealer and
      they gave him $500 for it. It should have gone to a museum.
      Craigslist is like the wild west. </p>
    <p>     -Bill in Morro Bay</p>
    <p>     1960 TR3A</p>
    <p>     1953 Morgan Plus4 Flat Rad</p>
    <p><br>
    </p>
    <div class="ydpcfb8971byahoo-style-wrap"
style="font-family:Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;font-size:16px;">
      <div><br>
      </div>
    </div>
    <div id="ydp5549d081yahoo_quoted_4233889986"
      class="ydp5549d081yahoo_quoted">
      <div
style="font-family:'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;font-size:13px;color:#26282a;">
        <div>
          <div dir="ltr">Message: 1<br>
          </div>
          <div dir="ltr">Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2025 12:34:48 -0400<br>
          </div>
          <div dir="ltr">From: Alex M &lt;<a
              href="mailto:[email-masked]" rel="nofollow"
              target="_blank" class="moz-txt-link-freetext">[email-masked]</a>&gt;<br>
          </div>
          <div dir="ltr">To: <a href="mailto:[email-masked]"
              rel="nofollow" target="_blank"
              class="moz-txt-link-freetext">[email-masked]</a><br>
          </div>
          <div dir="ltr">Subject: [TR] Where to sell<br>
          </div>
          <div dir="ltr">Message-ID: &lt;<a
href="mailto:[email-masked]"
              rel="nofollow" target="_blank"
              class="moz-txt-link-freetext">[email-masked]</a>&gt;<br>
          </div>
          <div dir="ltr">Content-Type: text/plain; charset=utf-8<br>
          </div>
          <div dir="ltr"><br>
          </div>
          <div dir="ltr">Hi all?. Quick question. <br>
          </div>
          <div dir="ltr">Where does one list triumphs for sale these
            days?<br>
          </div>
          <div dir="ltr">Thanks for any input. <br>
          </div>
          <div dir="ltr">Alex </div>
        </div>
      </div>
    </div>
    <p><br>
    </p>
  </body>
</html>

--------------QbZkmpn98Mfqu60tKUQMJGdp--

--===============0604932269043226804==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/triumphs  http://www.team.net/archive

--===============0604932269043226804==--