Subject: Re: [TR] TR bolt sizes and S-T Hardware Catalogue

From: "TeriAnn J. Wakeman" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2025 15:02:54 -0700

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--===============6236006837942234663==
 boundary="------------U0S4Utmjaxab40AkIRGdicJm"
Content-Language: en-US

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--------------U0S4Utmjaxab40AkIRGdicJm
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

On 8/29/25 2:51 PM, Don Hiscock wrote:
> Do you have a digital (or hard) copy of theStandard-Triumph Hardware 
> Catalogue, TeruAnn?  It's a terrific cross reference to /_exactly_/ 
> what fastener corresponds to what part number in the TR2-3B Spare 
> Parts Catalog 4th Edition (SPC4E).  Heck, for all I can remember, you 
> might have a copy on your TR3A site!  I have an original hard copy, 
> and it's a truly useful reference.

I do not which is why I asked people for bolt sizes. If I had the 
references I wouldn't need to ask. I am hoping someone with a rebuild in 
process could just go out and take a peek.

TeriAnn

--------------U0S4Utmjaxab40AkIRGdicJm
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

<!DOCTYPE html>
<html>
  <head>
    <meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8">
  </head>
  <body>
    <div class="moz-cite-prefix">On 8/29/25 2:51 PM, Don Hiscock wrote:<br>
    </div>
    <blockquote type="cite"
cite="mid:CAPK7CFAnMZyQhgiyS018_P6PNJ=[email-masked]">
      <meta http-equiv="content-type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8">
      <div dir="ltr">Do you have a digital (or hard) copy of the<span
          class="gmail_default" style="font-size:small">
          Standard-Triumph Hardware Catalogue, TeruAnn?  It's a terrific
          cross reference to <i><u>exactly</u></i> what fastener
          corresponds to what part number in the TR2-3B Spare Parts
          Catalog 4th Edition (SPC4E).  Heck, for all I can remember,
          you might have a copy on your TR3A site!  I have an original
          hard copy, and it's a truly useful reference.</span></div>
    </blockquote>
    <p>I do not which is why I asked people for bolt sizes. If I had the
      references I wouldn't need to ask. I am hoping someone with a
      rebuild in process could just go out and take a peek.</p>
    <p>TeriAnn</p>
  </body>
</html>

--------------U0S4Utmjaxab40AkIRGdicJm--

--===============6236006837942234663==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/triumphs  http://www.team.net/archive

--===============6236006837942234663==--

---

From: Don Hiscock <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2025 16:11:43 -0600

--===============3028679361012433868==

--00000000000036e2fd063d884f72

--00000000000036e2fc063d884f71
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

You're talking about number 62 here, yes, TeriAnn?

That's P/N HB1112.  A 1/2" UNF hex head bolt 1-1/2" inches long.

On Fri, Aug 29, 2025 at 4:03=E2=80=AFPM TeriAnn J. Wakeman <tjwakeman@gmail=
.com>
wrote:

> Do you have a digital (or hard) copy of the Standard-Triumph Hardware
> Catalogue, TeruAnn?  It's a terrific cross reference to *exactly* what
> fastener corresponds to what part number in the TR2-3B Spare Parts Catalo=
g
> 4th Edition (SPC4E).  Heck, for all I can remember, you might have a copy
> on your TR3A site!  I have an original hard copy, and it's a truly useful
> reference.
>

--00000000000036e2fc063d884f71
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr"><div class=3D"gmail_default" style=3D"font-size:small">You=
&#39;re talking about number 62 here, yes, TeriAnn?</div><div class=3D"gmai=
l_default" style=3D"font-size:small"><img src=3D"cid:ii_mexdwnru0" alt=3D"i=
mage.png" width=3D"562" height=3D"531"></div><div class=3D"gmail_default" s=
tyle=3D"font-size:small"><br></div><div class=3D"gmail_default" style=3D"fo=
nt-size:small">That&#39;s P/N HB1112.=C2=A0 A 1/2&quot; UNF hex head bolt 1=
-1/2&quot; inches long.</div><img src=3D"cid:ii_mexe0blv1" alt=3D"image.png=
" width=3D"562" height=3D"387"><br><div class=3D"gmail_default" style=3D"fo=
nt-size:small"><br></div></div><br><div class=3D"gmail_quote gmail_quote_co=
ntainer"><div dir=3D"ltr" class=3D"gmail_attr">On Fri, Aug 29, 2025 at 4:03=
=E2=80=AFPM TeriAnn J. Wakeman &lt;<a href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">t=
[email-masked]</a>&gt; wrote:<br></div><blockquote class=3D"gmail_quote=
" style=3D"margin:0px 0px 0px 0.8ex;border-left:1px solid rgb(204,204,204);=
padding-left:1ex"><u></u>

 =20
   =20
 =20
  <div>
    <div>On 8/29/25 2:51 PM, Don Hiscock wrote:<br>
    </div>
    <blockquote type=3D"cite">
     =20
      <div dir=3D"ltr">Do you have a digital (or hard) copy of the<span cla=
ss=3D"gmail_default" style=3D"font-size:small">
          Standard-Triumph Hardware Catalogue,=C2=A0TeruAnn?=C2=A0 It&#39;s=
 a terrific
          cross reference to <i><u>exactly</u></i> what fastener
          corresponds to what part number in the TR2-3B Spare Parts
          Catalog 4th Edition (SPC4E).=C2=A0 Heck, for all I can remember,
          you might have a copy on your TR3A site!=C2=A0 I have an original
          hard copy, and it&#39;s a truly useful reference.</span></div>
    </blockquote>
    <p>I do not which is why I asked people for bolt sizes. If I had the
      references I wouldn&#39;t need to ask. I am hoping someone with a
      rebuild in process could just go out and take a peek.</p>
    <p>TeriAnn</p>
  </div>

</blockquote></div>

--00000000000036e2fc063d884f71--

--00000000000036e2fd063d884f72
Content-Disposition: inline; filename="image.png"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-ID: <ii_mexdwnru0>

--00000000000036e2fd063d884f72
Content-Disposition: inline; filename="image.png"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-ID: <ii_mexe0blv1>

oYXIAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC
--00000000000036e2fd063d884f72--

--===============3028679361012433868==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

--===============3028679361012433868==--

---

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2025 18:21:26 -0500

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

--===============8459604307493056084==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_02FE_01DC1911.BB9F25E0"
Content-Language: en-us

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_02FE_01DC1911.BB9F25E0
	charset="utf-8"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Hi TeriAnn.

=20

I sent you the spare parts book and hardware book in a separate email.

=20

>From what I can tell, you need bolt HB.1112 for the transmission to the =
mount, which is a 1/2-inch bolt UNF, and 1-1/2 inches long. You need two =
of those.

Of course, you will need nuts and lock washers to fit the bolts.

=20

For the bracket to the frame, I think you just need nuts and lock =
washers. The nut part number is HN.2010, which are 7/16 inch UNF. I =
think you need two of the nuts.

I think UNF means 28 threads pe inch.

=20

Hopefully, someone else can confirm what I am saying.

=20

Good luck.

  Ron.

=20

=20

=20

=20

From: Triumphs <[email-masked]> On Behalf Of TeriAnn J. =
Wakeman
Sent: Friday, August 29, 2025 5:03 PM
To: Don Hiscock <[email-masked]>; Triumph List =
<[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: [TR] TR bolt sizes and S-T Hardware Catalogue

=20

Do you have a digital (or hard) copy of the Standard-Triumph Hardware =
Catalogue, TeruAnn?  It's a terrific cross reference to exactly what =
fastener corresponds to what part number in the TR2-3B Spare Parts =
Catalog 4th Edition (SPC4E).  Heck, for all I can remember, you might =
have a copy on your TR3A site!  I have an original hard copy, and it's a =
truly useful reference.

I do not which is why I asked people for bolt sizes. If I had the =
references I wouldn't need to ask. I am hoping someone with a rebuild in =
process could just go out and take a peek.

TeriAnn

------=_NextPart_000_02FE_01DC1911.BB9F25E0
	charset="utf-8"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" =
xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><meta =
http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; charset=3Dutf-8"><meta =
name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 15 (filtered =
medium)"><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:"Cambria Math";
	panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Aptos;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0in;
	font-size:12.0pt;
	font-family:"Aptos",sans-serif;}
span.gmaildefault
	{mso-style-name:gmail_default;}
span.EmailStyle20
	{mso-style-type:personal-reply;
	font-family:"Arial",sans-serif;
	color:windowtext;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	font-size:10.0pt;
	mso-ligatures:none;}
@page WordSection1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body lang=3DEN-US =
link=3D"#467886" vlink=3D"#96607D" style=3D'word-wrap:break-word'><div =
class=3DWordSection1><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Arial",sans-serif'>Hi =
TeriAnn.<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Arial",sans-serif'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:=
p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Arial",sans-serif'>I sent you the =
spare parts book and hardware book in a separate =
email.<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Arial",sans-serif'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:=
p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Arial",sans-serif'>From what I =
can tell, you need bolt HB.1112 for the transmission to the mount, which =
is a 1/2-inch bolt UNF, and 1-1/2 inches long. You need two of =
those.<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Arial",sans-serif'>Of course, you =
will need nuts and lock washers to fit the =
bolts.<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Arial",sans-serif'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:=
p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Arial",sans-serif'>For the =
bracket to the frame, I think you just need nuts and lock washers. The =
nut part number is HN.2010, which are 7/16 inch UNF. I think you need =
two of the nuts.<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Arial",sans-serif'>I think UNF =
means 28 threads pe inch.<o:p></o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Arial",sans-serif'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:=
p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Arial",sans-serif'>Hopefully, =
someone else can confirm what I am saying.<o:p></o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Arial",sans-serif'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:=
p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Arial",sans-serif'>Good =
luck.<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Arial",sans-serif'>=C2=A0 =
Ron.<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Arial",sans-serif'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:=
p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Arial",sans-serif'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:=
p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Arial",sans-serif'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:=
p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Arial",sans-serif'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:=
p></span></p><div><div style=3D'border:none;border-top:solid #E1E1E1 =
1.0pt;padding:3.0pt 0in 0in 0in'><p class=3DMsoNormal><b><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif'>From:</span><=
/b><span style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif'> =
Triumphs &lt;[email-masked]&gt; <b>On Behalf Of =
</b>TeriAnn J. Wakeman<br><b>Sent:</b> Friday, August 29, 2025 5:03 =
PM<br><b>To:</b> Don Hiscock &lt;[email-masked]&gt;; Triumph List =
&lt;[email-masked]&gt;<br><b>Subject:</b> Re: [TR] TR bolt =
sizes and S-T Hardware Catalogue<o:p></o:p></span></p></div></div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><div><p class=3DMsoNormal>On =
8/29/25 2:51 PM, Don Hiscock wrote:<o:p></o:p></p></div><blockquote =
style=3D'margin-top:5.0pt;margin-bottom:5.0pt'><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>Do you have a digital (or hard) copy of the<span =
class=3Dgmaildefault> Standard-Triumph Hardware =
Catalogue,&nbsp;TeruAnn?&nbsp; It's a terrific cross reference to =
<i><u>exactly</u></i> what fastener corresponds to what part number in =
the TR2-3B Spare Parts Catalog 4th Edition (SPC4E).&nbsp; Heck, for all =
I can remember, you might have a copy on your TR3A site!&nbsp; I have an =
original hard copy, and it's a truly useful =
reference.</span><o:p></o:p></p></div></blockquote><p>I do not which is =
why I asked people for bolt sizes. If I had the references I wouldn't =
need to ask. I am hoping someone with a rebuild in process could just go =
out and take a =
peek.<o:p></o:p></p><p>TeriAnn<o:p></o:p></p></div></body></html>
------=_NextPart_000_02FE_01DC1911.BB9F25E0--

--===============8459604307493056084==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

--===============8459604307493056084==--

---

From: "TeriAnn J. Wakeman" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2025 17:12:56 -0700

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--===============9085199525111497751==
 boundary="------------9Ev6L0VDdfkni6AoEE5BOydj"
Content-Language: en-US

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--------------9Ev6L0VDdfkni6AoEE5BOydj
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

Thank you. Exactly what I needed. Now I can have them on hand when I 
remover the gearbox cover.

   TeriAnn

On 8/29/25 4:21 PM, [email-masked] wrote:
> From what I can tell, you need bolt HB.1112 for the transmission to 
> the mount, which is a 1/2-inch bolt UNF, and 1-1/2 inches long. You 
> need two of those.
>
> For the bracket to the frame, I think you just need nuts and lock 
> washers. The nut part number is HN.2010, which are 7/16 inch UNF. I 
> *From:*Triumphs <[email-masked]> *On Behalf Of 
> *TeriAnn J. Wakeman
> *Sent:* Friday, August 29, 2025 5:03 PM
> *To:* Don Hiscock <[email-masked]>; Triumph List 
> *Subject:* Re: [TR] TR bolt sizes and S-T Hardware Catalogue
>
>     Do you have a digital (or hard) copy of theStandard-Triumph
>     Hardware Catalogue, TeruAnn?  It's a terrific cross reference to
>     /_exactly_/ what fastener corresponds to what part number in the
>     TR2-3B Spare Parts Catalog 4th Edition (SPC4E).  Heck, for all I
>     can remember, you might have a copy on your TR3A site!  I have an
>     original hard copy, and it's a truly useful reference.
>
> references I wouldn't need to ask. I am hoping someone with a rebuild 
> in process could just go out and take a peek.
>
> TeriAnn
>

-- 

Book - The Essential Guide to Overland Travel in the United States and 
Canada <http://overlandtravel.us>
2 years to write and 38 years of travel and camping to learn what to write

*Because the world beckons and life waits for no one*

--------------9Ev6L0VDdfkni6AoEE5BOydj
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

<!DOCTYPE html>
<html>
  <head>
    <meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8">
  </head>
  <body>
    <div class="moz-cite-prefix">Thank you. Exactly what I needed. Now I
      can have them on hand when I remover the gearbox cover.</div>
    <div class="moz-cite-prefix"><br>
    </div>
    <div class="moz-cite-prefix">  TeriAnn<br>
    </div>
    <div class="moz-cite-prefix"><br>
    </div>
    <div class="moz-cite-prefix">On 8/29/25 4:21 PM,
      <a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated" href="mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a> wrote:<br>
    </div>
    <blockquote type="cite"
      cite="mid:[email-masked]">
      <meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8">
      <meta name="Generator"
        content="Microsoft Word 15 (filtered medium)">
      <style>@font-face
	{font-family:"Cambria Math";
	panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}@font-face
	{font-family:Aptos;}p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0in;
	font-size:12.0pt;
	font-family:"Aptos",sans-serif;}span.gmaildefault
	{mso-style-name:gmail_default;}span.EmailStyle20
	{mso-style-type:personal-reply;
	font-family:"Arial",sans-serif;
	color:windowtext;}.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	font-size:10.0pt;
	mso-ligatures:none;}div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}</style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext="edit" spidmax="1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext="edit">
<o:idmap v:ext="edit" data="1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]-->
      <div class="WordSection1">
        <p class="MsoNormal"><span
style="font-size:11.0pt;font-family:&quot;Arial&quot;,sans-serif">Hi
            TeriAnn.<o:p></o:p></span></p>
        <p class="MsoNormal"><span
style="font-size:11.0pt;font-family:&quot;Arial&quot;,sans-serif"><o:p> </o:p></span></p>
        <p class="MsoNormal"><span
style="font-size:11.0pt;font-family:&quot;Arial&quot;,sans-serif">I sent
            you the spare parts book and hardware book in a separate
            email.<o:p></o:p></span></p>
        <p class="MsoNormal"><span
style="font-size:11.0pt;font-family:&quot;Arial&quot;,sans-serif"><o:p> </o:p></span></p>
        <p class="MsoNormal"><span
style="font-size:11.0pt;font-family:&quot;Arial&quot;,sans-serif">From
            what I can tell, you need bolt HB.1112 for the transmission
            to the mount, which is a 1/2-inch bolt UNF, and 1-1/2 inches
            long. You need two of those.<o:p></o:p></span></p>
        <p class="MsoNormal"><span
style="font-size:11.0pt;font-family:&quot;Arial&quot;,sans-serif">Of
            course, you will need nuts and lock washers to fit the
            bolts.<o:p></o:p></span></p>
        <p class="MsoNormal"><span
style="font-size:11.0pt;font-family:&quot;Arial&quot;,sans-serif"><o:p> </o:p></span></p>
        <p class="MsoNormal"><span
style="font-size:11.0pt;font-family:&quot;Arial&quot;,sans-serif">For
            the bracket to the frame, I think you just need nuts and
            lock washers. The nut part number is HN.2010, which are 7/16
            inch UNF. I think you need two of the nuts.<o:p></o:p></span></p>
        <p class="MsoNormal"><span
style="font-size:11.0pt;font-family:&quot;Arial&quot;,sans-serif">I
            think UNF means 28 threads pe inch.<o:p></o:p></span></p>
        <p class="MsoNormal"><span
style="font-size:11.0pt;font-family:&quot;Arial&quot;,sans-serif"><o:p> </o:p></span></p>
        <p class="MsoNormal"><span
style="font-size:11.0pt;font-family:&quot;Arial&quot;,sans-serif">Hopefully,
            someone else can confirm what I am saying.<o:p></o:p></span></p>
        <p class="MsoNormal"><span
style="font-size:11.0pt;font-family:&quot;Arial&quot;,sans-serif"><o:p> </o:p></span></p>
        <p class="MsoNormal"><span
style="font-size:11.0pt;font-family:&quot;Arial&quot;,sans-serif">Good
            luck.<o:p></o:p></span></p>
        <p class="MsoNormal"><span
style="font-size:11.0pt;font-family:&quot;Arial&quot;,sans-serif">  Ron.<o:p></o:p></span></p>
        <p class="MsoNormal"><span
style="font-size:11.0pt;font-family:&quot;Arial&quot;,sans-serif"><o:p> </o:p></span></p>
        <p class="MsoNormal"><span
style="font-size:11.0pt;font-family:&quot;Arial&quot;,sans-serif"><o:p> </o:p></span></p>
        <p class="MsoNormal"><span
style="font-size:11.0pt;font-family:&quot;Arial&quot;,sans-serif"><o:p> </o:p></span></p>
        <p class="MsoNormal"><span
style="font-size:11.0pt;font-family:&quot;Arial&quot;,sans-serif"><o:p> </o:p></span></p>
        <div>
          <div
style="border:none;border-top:solid #E1E1E1 1.0pt;padding:3.0pt 0in 0in 0in">
            <p class="MsoNormal"><b><span
style="font-size:11.0pt;font-family:&quot;Calibri&quot;,sans-serif">From:</span></b><span
style="font-size:11.0pt;font-family:&quot;Calibri&quot;,sans-serif">
                Triumphs <a class="moz-txt-link-rfc2396E" href="mailto:[email-masked]">&lt;[email-masked]&gt;</a> <b>On
                  Behalf Of </b>TeriAnn J. Wakeman<br>
                <b>Sent:</b> Friday, August 29, 2025 5:03 PM<br>
                <b>To:</b> Don Hiscock <a class="moz-txt-link-rfc2396E" href="mailto:[email-masked]">&lt;[email-masked]&gt;</a>;
                Triumph List <a class="moz-txt-link-rfc2396E" href="mailto:[email-masked]">&lt;[email-masked]&gt;</a><br>
                <b>Subject:</b> Re: [TR] TR bolt sizes and S-T Hardware
                Catalogue<o:p></o:p></span></p>
          </div>
        </div>
        <p class="MsoNormal"><o:p> </o:p></p>
        <div>
          <p class="MsoNormal">On 8/29/25 2:51 PM, Don Hiscock wrote:<o:p></o:p></p>
        </div>
        <blockquote style="margin-top:5.0pt;margin-bottom:5.0pt">
          <div>
            <p class="MsoNormal">Do you have a digital (or hard) copy of
              the<span class="gmaildefault"> Standard-Triumph Hardware
                Catalogue, TeruAnn?  It's a terrific cross reference to
                <i><u>exactly</u></i> what fastener corresponds to what
                part number in the TR2-3B Spare Parts Catalog 4th
                Edition (SPC4E).  Heck, for all I can remember, you
                might have a copy on your TR3A site!  I have an original
                hard copy, and it's a truly useful reference.</span><o:p></o:p></p>
          </div>
        </blockquote>
        <p>I do not which is why I asked people for bolt sizes. If I had
          the references I wouldn't need to ask. I am hoping someone
          with a rebuild in process could just go out and take a peek.<o:p></o:p></p>
        <p>TeriAnn<o:p></o:p></p>
      </div>
    </blockquote>
    <p><br>
    </p>
    <div class="moz-signature">-- <br>
      <p align="center"><a href="http://overlandtravel.us">Book - The
          Essential Guide to Overland Travel in the United States and
          Canada</a>
        <br>
        2 years to write and 38 years of travel and camping to learn
        what to write<br>
        <br>
        <b>Because the world beckons and life waits for no one</b></p>
    </div>
  </body>
</html>

--------------9Ev6L0VDdfkni6AoEE5BOydj--

--===============9085199525111497751==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

--===============9085199525111497751==--