Subject: [TR] TR3 U-Joints

From: "TeriAnn J. Wakeman" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 9 Aug 2025 18:38:12 -0700

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--===============8661440888134161502==
 boundary="------------vGlH4KKMcX99j0PI9AlV1GYD"
Content-Language: en-US

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--------------vGlH4KKMcX99j0PI9AlV1GYD
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

I think my 1960's TR3A U-joints are going out. It has been decades since 
I've even thought about them and right now my TR is my only 
transportation so I need it fixed soonest if not sooner.

Question are the U-joints common off the shelf parts or something that 
needs to be ordered from a TR specialty supplier? Is this something I 
need to order or can a shop get it from a local auto parts house? 
Replacing them is no longer something I can do myself.

TeriAnn

Parts wear out over time and use but it is not fair to have both cars go 
out at the same time

--------------vGlH4KKMcX99j0PI9AlV1GYD
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

<!DOCTYPE html>
<html>
  <head>

    <meta http-equiv="content-type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8">
  </head>
  <body>
    <p><font size="4" face="Adobe Garamond">I think my 1960's TR3A
        U-joints are going out.</font> It has been decades since I've
      even thought about them and right now my TR is my only
      transportation so I need it fixed soonest if not sooner.</p>
    <p>Question are the U-joints common off the shelf parts or something
      that needs to be ordered from a TR specialty supplier? Is this
      something I need to order or can a shop get it from a local auto
      parts house? Replacing them is no longer something I can do
      myself.<br>
    </p>
    <p>TeriAnn</p>
    <p>Parts wear out over time and use but it is not fair to have both
      cars go out at the same time<br>
    </p>
  </body>
</html>

--------------vGlH4KKMcX99j0PI9AlV1GYD--

--===============8661440888134161502==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/triumphs  http://www.team.net/archive

--===============8661440888134161502==--