Subject: [TR] Clutch issues

From: Sujit Roy <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 7 Aug 2025 11:09:47 -0700

--===============3715216177908782042==

--0000000000008419ed063bca5da4

Every Triumph onner I know says to get the correct RHP clutch release
bearing, but since they are no-longer available, what are folks using as a
substitute?

Sujit

-- 
Sujit Roy
Cupertino, California

https://triumphstagblog.wordpress.com/

--0000000000008419ed063bca5da4
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr"><div>Every Triumph onner I know=C2=A0says to get the corre=
ct=C2=A0RHP clutch release bearing, but since they are no-longer available,=
 what are folks using as a substitute?</div><div><br></div><div>Sujit</div>=
<div><br></div><span class=3D"gmail_signature_prefix">-- </span><br><div di=
r=3D"ltr" class=3D"gmail_signature" data-smartmail=3D"gmail_signature"><div=
 dir=3D"ltr"><div>Sujit Roy<br>Cupertino, California</div><div><br><a href=
=3D"https://triumphstagblog.wordpress.com/" target=3D"_blank">https://trium=
phstagblog.wordpress.com/</a><br><br></div></div></div></div>

--0000000000008419ed063bca5da4--

--===============3715216177908782042==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/triumphs  http://www.team.net/archive

--===============3715216177908782042==--