Subject: [TR] Moving TR6 Seat Rails

From: Joe DeMuth <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2025 20:57:59 -0500

--===============8507200106239907404==
	boundary="Apple-Mail=_29E845B4-5A29-4470-B402-4A49DBB3290D"

--Apple-Mail=_29E845B4-5A29-4470-B402-4A49DBB3290D
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
	charset=utf-8

Here is an article that Larry Berg and I did for The Minnesota Triumphs =
Newsletter, Triumphs and Tribulations

=EF=BF=BC=

--Apple-Mail=_29E845B4-5A29-4470-B402-4A49DBB3290D
	boundary="Apple-Mail=_9E920C7C-CACA-4C5A-B6F7-B92A27B4058E"

--Apple-Mail=_9E920C7C-CACA-4C5A-B6F7-B92A27B4058E
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
	charset=us-ascii

<html><head><meta http-equiv="content-type" content="text/html; charset=us-ascii"></head><body style="overflow-wrap: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; line-break: after-white-space;">Here is an article that Larry Berg and I did for The Minnesota Triumphs Newsletter, <i>Triumphs and Tribulations</i><div><i><br></i></div><div></div></body></html>
--Apple-Mail=_9E920C7C-CACA-4C5A-B6F7-B92A27B4058E
Content-Disposition: inline;
	filename="Moving TR Seat.pdf"
	x-mac-hide-extension=yes;
	x-unix-mode=0644;
	name="Moving TR Seat.pdf"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--Apple-Mail=_9E920C7C-CACA-4C5A-B6F7-B92A27B4058E
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
	charset=us-ascii

<html><head><meta http-equiv="content-type" content="text/html; charset=us-ascii"></head><body style="overflow-wrap: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; line-break: after-white-space;"><div></div></body></html>
--Apple-Mail=_9E920C7C-CACA-4C5A-B6F7-B92A27B4058E--

--Apple-Mail=_29E845B4-5A29-4470-B402-4A49DBB3290D--

--===============8507200106239907404==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/triumphs  http://www.team.net/archive

--===============8507200106239907404==--