Subject: [TR] James May and Jay Leno drive a TR6

From: DAVID MASSEY <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 4 Jul 2025 13:11:54 +0000 (UTC)

--===============1438997599542708356==
	boundary="----=_Part_190538_949829775.1751634714483"

------=_Part_190538_949829775.1751634714483
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

This video dropped two weeks ago.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3KBP6R9Fp_U

Dave 

------=_Part_190538_949829775.1751634714483
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html><head></head><body><div class=3D"ydp2b8e6068yahoo-style-wrap" style=
=3D"font-family:Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;font-size:16px;"><div><div dir=
=3D"ltr" data-setdir=3D"false">This video dropped two weeks ago.</div><div =
dir=3D"ltr" data-setdir=3D"false"><br></div><div dir=3D"ltr" data-setdir=3D=
"false"><a href=3D"https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3D3KBP6R9Fp_U" rel=3D"no=
follow" target=3D"_blank">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3D3KBP6R9Fp_U</a>=
</div><div dir=3D"ltr" data-setdir=3D"false"><br></div><div><br></div><div =
class=3D"ydp2b8e6068signature"><div style=3D"color: black; font-style: norm=
al; font-size-adjust: none; font-weight: normal; font-stretch: normal; font=
-size: 12pt; line-height: normal; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif=
;"><div style=3D"color: black; font-style: normal; font-size-adjust: none; =
font-weight: normal; font-stretch: normal; font-size: 12pt; line-height: no=
rmal; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;"><div><font size=3D"4">Dav=
e <br></font></div><div><span style=3D"font-size:10.0pt;font-family:sans-se=
rif;color:black;"><br></span></div><br></div></div></div></div></div></body=
></html>
------=_Part_190538_949829775.1751634714483--

--===============1438997599542708356==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/triumphs  http://www.team.net/archive

--===============1438997599542708356==--

---

From: Gene Garrison <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 4 Jul 2025 10:03:36 -0700

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--===============1950660735830678476==
 boundary="------------5DW63k0aCQCsz04rTcpnTN4a"
Content-Language: en-US

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--------------5DW63k0aCQCsz04rTcpnTN4a
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Excellent.

On 7/4/25 6:11 AM, DAVID MASSEY wrote:
> [email-masked] **
>
> Donate:http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Archive:http://www.team.net/pipermail/triumphs  http://www.team.net/archive
>
> Unsubscribe/Manage:http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/[email-masked]
--------------5DW63k0aCQCsz04rTcpnTN4a
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

<!DOCTYPE html>
<html>
  <head>
    <meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8">
  </head>
  <body>
    <p>Excellent.<br>
    </p>
    <div class="moz-cite-prefix">On 7/4/25 6:11 AM, DAVID MASSEY wrote:<br>
    </div>
    <blockquote type="cite"
      cite="mid:[email-masked]">
      <meta http-equiv="content-type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8">
      <div class="ydp2b8e6068yahoo-style-wrap"
        style="font-family:Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;font-size:16px;">
        <div>
          <div dir="ltr" data-setdir="false">This video dropped two
            weeks ago.</div>
          <div dir="ltr" data-setdir="false"><br>
          </div>
          <div dir="ltr" data-setdir="false"><a
              href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3KBP6R9Fp_U"
              rel="nofollow" target="_blank" moz-do-not-send="true"
              class="moz-txt-link-freetext">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3KBP6R9Fp_U</a></div>
          <div dir="ltr" data-setdir="false"><br>
          </div>
          <div><br>
          </div>
          <div class="ydp2b8e6068signature">
            <div
style="color: black; font-style: normal; font-size-adjust: none; font-weight: normal; font-stretch: normal; font-size: 12pt; line-height: normal; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;">
              <div
style="color: black; font-style: normal; font-size-adjust: none; font-weight: normal; font-stretch: normal; font-size: 12pt; line-height: normal; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;">
                <div><font size="4">Dave <br>
                  </font></div>
                <div><span
style="font-size:10.0pt;font-family:sans-serif;color:black;"><br>
                  </span></div>
                <br>
              </div>
            </div>
          </div>
        </div>
      </div>
      <br>
      <fieldset class="moz-mime-attachment-header"></fieldset>
      <pre wrap="" class="moz-quote-pre">** <a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated" href="mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a> **

Archive: <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://www.team.net/pipermail/triumphs">http://www.team.net/pipermail/triumphs</a>  <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://www.team.net/archive">http://www.team.net/archive</a>

</pre>
    </blockquote>
  </body>
</html>

--------------5DW63k0aCQCsz04rTcpnTN4a--

--===============1950660735830678476==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

--===============1950660735830678476==--