Subject: [TR] My TR3s 65 and our 39th

From: "TeriAnn J. Wakeman" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 9 Jul 2025 07:00:39 -0700

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--===============2678435730810958045==
 boundary="------------7F1qUkHcAmgJwYG4S7Iig7OJ"
Content-Language: en-US

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--------------7F1qUkHcAmgJwYG4S7Iig7OJ
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

I had forgotten, June. June was the month I purchased my Triumph TR3A. 
June of 1986, now 39 years ago. It doesn't seem all that long ago. Even 
today every time I rest my eyes on her I fall in love again. She's far 
from perfect being a daily driver with 34 year old paint, but at a well 
used 65 years of age, who is perfect? She attends the local car club 
show & shine gatherings, often as the only British car amongst American 
muscle cars. We don't have coffee clutches in the Pacific northwest 
coastal redwood forest country.  Just as well as I don't drink coffee. 
She'll never win local judging but I think she still looks lovely. Even 
with the wear & tare of decades of daily driving and weather she makes a 
lovely 20 foot car.

As I gaze out the the front door I fall in love again as we drive into 
our 40th year together.

TeriAnn

--------------7F1qUkHcAmgJwYG4S7Iig7OJ
 boundary="------------npVSIh0UFArx1wawmFeA7ere"

--------------npVSIh0UFArx1wawmFeA7ere
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

<!DOCTYPE html>
<html>
  <head>

    <meta http-equiv="content-type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8">
  </head>
  <body>
    <p><font size="4" face="Adobe Garamond">I had forgotten, June. June
        was the month I purchased my Triumph TR3A. June of 1986, now 39
        years ago. It doesn't seem all that long ago. Even today every
        time I rest my eyes on her I fall in love again. She's far from
        perfect being a daily driver with 34 year old paint, but at a
        well used 65 years of age, who is perfect? She attends the local
        car club show &amp; shine gatherings, often as the only British
        car amongst American muscle cars. We don't have coffee clutches
        in the Pacific northwest coastal redwood forest country.  Just
        as well as I don't drink coffee. She'll never win local judging
        but I think she still looks lovely. Even with the wear &amp;
        tare of decades of daily driving and weather she makes a lovely
        20 foot car.</font></p>
    <p><font size="4" face="Adobe Garamond">As I gaze out the the front
        door I fall in love again as we drive into our 40th year
        together.</font></p>
    <p><font size="4" face="Adobe Garamond">TeriAnn</font></p>
    <img src="cid:[email-masked]"
      moz-do-not-send="false">
    <p><font size="4" face="Adobe Garamond"><br>
      </font></p>
  </body>
</html>
--------------npVSIh0UFArx1wawmFeA7ere
Content-Disposition: inline; filename="TR2025.jpg"
Content-Id: <[email-masked]>
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--------------npVSIh0UFArx1wawmFeA7ere--

--------------7F1qUkHcAmgJwYG4S7Iig7OJ--

--===============2678435730810958045==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/triumphs  http://www.team.net/archive

--===============2678435730810958045==--