Subject: [TR] TR4 over riders

From: dave northrup <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 7 Jun 2025 15:29:06 +0000

--_007_3630106093bf4f78bbc71a9059e79c50ranteercom_
	boundary="_000_3630106093bf4f78bbc71a9059e79c50ranteercom_"

--_000_3630106093bf4f78bbc71a9059e79c50ranteercom_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

VGhlc2UgY2FtZSBvZmYgYSA2MywgYW5kIGkgYmVsaWV2ZSB0aGV5IHdlcmUgb3JpZ2luYWwgdG8g
dGhlIGNhci4gICBNaW5pbWFsIHJ1c3QsICBubyBkZW50cy4gIEdvb2QgZm9yIGEgZHJpdmVyIG9y
IHJlY2hyb21lLiAgQm90aCBmcm9udCBhbmQgcmVhci4NCg0KU2hpcHBpbmcgd291bGQgYmUgYWJv
dXQgJDI1IGZvciBhIGxhcmdlIFVTUFMgZmxhdCByYXRlIGJveC4gICBMb29raW5nIGZvciBhbiBv
ZmZlci4NCg==

--_000_3630106093bf4f78bbc71a9059e79c50ranteercom_
Content-ID: <[email-masked]>
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--_000_3630106093bf4f78bbc71a9059e79c50ranteercom_--

--_007_3630106093bf4f78bbc71a9059e79c50ranteercom_
Content-Description: Image1.jpg
Content-Disposition: attachment; filename="Image1.jpg"; size=1326732;
	creation-date="Sat, 07 Jun 2025 15:24:18 GMT";
	modification-date="Sat, 07 Jun 2025 15:28:59 GMT"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--_007_3630106093bf4f78bbc71a9059e79c50ranteercom_
Content-Description: Image2.jpg
Content-Disposition: attachment; filename="Image2.jpg"; size=1187605;
	creation-date="Sat, 07 Jun 2025 15:26:25 GMT";
	modification-date="Sat, 07 Jun 2025 15:29:01 GMT"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--_007_3630106093bf4f78bbc71a9059e79c50ranteercom_
Content-Description: Image3.jpg
Content-Disposition: attachment; filename="Image3.jpg"; size=1007771;
	creation-date="Sat, 07 Jun 2025 15:27:03 GMT";
	modification-date="Sat, 07 Jun 2025 15:29:04 GMT"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--_007_3630106093bf4f78bbc71a9059e79c50ranteercom_
Content-Description: Image4.jpg
Content-Disposition: attachment; filename="Image4.jpg"; size=1063784;
	creation-date="Sat, 07 Jun 2025 15:27:38 GMT";
	modification-date="Sat, 07 Jun 2025 15:29:06 GMT"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--_007_3630106093bf4f78bbc71a9059e79c50ranteercom_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/triumphs  http://www.team.net/archive

--_007_3630106093bf4f78bbc71a9059e79c50ranteercom_--