Subject: [TR] Free 36mL orange Permatex threadlocker for taking an online course/quiz

From: Don Hiscock <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 29 Jun 2025 07:36:22 -0600

--===============1238144372548390280==

--000000000000e5c14f0638b5fffe

Easy peasy.
https://permatextraining.com/quizzes/orange-threadlocker-quiz/

--000000000000e5c14f0638b5fffe
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr"><div class=3D"gmail_default" style=3D"font-size:small">Eas=
y peasy.</div><div class=3D"gmail_default" style=3D"font-size:small"><a hre=
f=3D"https://permatextraining.com/quizzes/orange-threadlocker-quiz/">https:=
//permatextraining.com/quizzes/orange-threadlocker-quiz/</a></div></div>

--000000000000e5c14f0638b5fffe--

--===============1238144372548390280==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/triumphs  http://www.team.net/archive

--===============1238144372548390280==--