Subject: [TR] (no subject)

From: Sujit Roy <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2025 09:36:02 -0700

--000000000000f0585a06387c2867

--000000000000f0585906387c2865

Sujit Roy
Cupertino, California

https://triumphstagblog.wordpress.com/

--000000000000f0585906387c2865
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"auto"><div><br></div><div><br></div><div data-smartmail=3D"gmai=
l_signature"><div dir=3D"ltr"><div>Sujit Roy<br>Cupertino, California</div>=
<div><br><a href=3D"https://triumphstagblog.wordpress.com/" target=3D"_blan=
k">https://triumphstagblog.wordpress.com/</a><br><br></div></div></div></di=
v>

--000000000000f0585906387c2865--

--000000000000f0585a06387c2867
Content-Disposition: attachment; filename="Resized_20250626_075407.jpeg"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-ID: <197ad1894164eba92241>

--000000000000f0585a06387c2867
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/triumphs  http://www.team.net/archive

--000000000000f0585a06387c2867--