Subject: [TR] Evaporrust

From: Sujit Roy <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 18 May 2025 22:21:12 -0700

--===============1547603239132328179==

--000000000000959e230635764d23

Can I use this in a dry slightly rusty fuel tank? Will any residue have a
reaction with fuel? I don't plan to fill it with fuel any time soon.

Sujit Roy
Cupertino, California

https://triumphstagblog.wordpress.com/

--000000000000959e230635764d23
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"auto"><div>Can I use this in a dry slightly rusty fuel tank? Wi=
ll any residue have a reaction with fuel? I don&#39;t plan to fill it with =
fuel any time soon.</div><div><br></div><div data-smartmail=3D"gmail_signat=
ure"><div dir=3D"ltr"><div>Sujit Roy<br>Cupertino, California</div><div><br=
><a href=3D"https://triumphstagblog.wordpress.com/" target=3D"_blank">https=
://triumphstagblog.wordpress.com/</a><br><br></div></div></div></div>

--000000000000959e230635764d23--

--===============1547603239132328179==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/triumphs  http://www.team.net/archive

--===============1547603239132328179==--