Subject: [TR] Oil flow to rocker assemble

From: Roger Elliott <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 27 Apr 2025 17:03:21 -0500

With out going into detail, I have had problems with the rocker assembly 
on a rebuilt GT6 Mk1 engine with a new rocker shaft and rockers and push 
rods.

I would like to verify I have good oil flow before I go any further.  I 
know that there is not a lot of oil going through it, but I want to make 
sure I have some.

My question is this, if I spin the oil pump with a drill (CCW) will it 
always get oil to the rockers, or does the cam shaft have to be in a 
particular position for the oil to get the the rockers?

If the cam needs to be in a specific position, is there a way I can tell 
where that should be easily?

Thanks,
Roger

** [email-masked] **

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/triumphs  http://www.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/[email-masked]