Subject: Re: [TR] CA Fire Victim

From: William Smith <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Nov 2024 15:57:14 -0500

--===============8467329169256542028==

--000000000000c50f4d0626d194bc

Thanks for the info, Joel.  I figured that someone on the list would know
the owner of the British cars and house in that WSJ photo.  Very sad and
frightening.

Bill Smith

--000000000000c50f4d0626d194bc
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"auto">Thanks for the info, Joel.=C2=A0 I figured that someone o=
n the list would know the owner of the British cars and house in that WSJ p=
hoto.=C2=A0 Very sad and frightening.=C2=A0<div dir=3D"auto"><br></div><div=
 dir=3D"auto">Bill Smith=C2=A0</div></div>

--000000000000c50f4d0626d194bc--

--===============8467329169256542028==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/triumphs  http://www.team.net/archive

--===============8467329169256542028==--