Subject: Re: [TR] Adapting+J+Type+Overdrives+to+TR250+&+early+TR6+Frames.pdf

From: David P <[email-masked]> (ame7.swcp.com [216.184.2.128]); Fri, 18 Oct 2024 13:27:31 -0600 (MDT) SPF_PASS version=4.0.0
Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2024 13:27:29 -0600

FWIW.. I used a few pieces of angle iron and made/MIG'd my own chassis 
attachments. Yes, speedo cable requires an angle drive.. DaveP

On 10/18/2024 12:14 PM, Greg Lemon wrote:
> Is this helpful? I used these instructions to build the mount for the 
> J-type on my TR250, the speedo cable is a tight fit using the angle drive
>
> ** [email-masked] **
>
> Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/triumphs  http://www.team.net/archive
>
> Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/[email-masked]

-- 
Porter Custom Bicycles 2909 Arno St. NE Albuquerque, NM. 87107 ph 505-352-1378  My World go here: WWW.PORTERBIKES.COM/

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/triumphs  http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 20 Oct 2024 17:14:39 -0600 boundary="----=_NextPart_000_00F9_01DB2313.8DDF6420"

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_00F9_01DB2313.8DDF6420
	boundary="----=_NextPart_001_00FA_01DB2313.8DDF6420"

------=_NextPart_001_00FA_01DB2313.8DDF6420
	charset="utf-8"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

David,=20

=20

That is the same article Buckeye Tech Article I was going to post. =20

=20

It worked perfectly for my TR250  J-type conversion also, just like the =
instructions with a few modifications below. =20

=20

I went to my local hardware store, got some angle iron and =
nut/bolt/washers, then to my local Oreilly=E2=80=99s Auto parts and =
bought a pack of two poly bushes that I cut in half to make top and =
bottom donut bushes, used some old tube shock washers to sandwich the =
bushings.  I also used some thin rubber sheet cut to isolate the angle =
iron from the chassis.  I put my angle drive out the bottom for easier =
maintenance which takes a bit of grinding of the angle iron for the =
angle drive clearance, then I wrapped some heat reflective exhaust wrap =
since it its above the exhaust pipe.

=20

Tape measure, Hack saw, 4=E2=80=9D die grinder, and drill press, and I =
think I spent $15 for all the bits.

=20

One upgrade is I used bolts-length-to-size for the bushes to the OD =
tail, drilled the bolt heads for a steel safety wire

=20

Glenn a.k.a. StagByTriumph Garage

=20

From: Triumphs <[email-masked]> On Behalf Of Greg Lemon
Sent: Friday, October 18, 2024 12:14 PM
To: David Friedlander <[email-masked]>; Triumphs =
<[email-masked]>
Subject: [TR] Adapting+J+Type+Overdrives+to+TR250+&+early+TR6+Frames.pdf

=20

Is this helpful? I used these instructions to build the mount for the =
J-type on my TR250, the speedo cable is a tight fit using the angle =
drive

------=_NextPart_001_00FA_01DB2313.8DDF6420
	charset="utf-8"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" =
xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><meta =
http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; charset=3Dutf-8"><meta =
name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 15 (filtered =
medium)"><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:"Cambria Math";
	panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0in;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}
span.EmailStyle18
	{mso-style-type:personal-reply;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;
	color:windowtext;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;}
@page WordSection1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body lang=3DEN-US link=3Dblue =
vlink=3Dpurple style=3D'word-wrap:break-word'><div =
class=3DWordSection1><p class=3DMsoNormal>David, <o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>That is the =
same article Buckeye Tech Article I was going to post.=C2=A0 =
<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>It worked perfectly for my TR250 =C2=A0J-type =
conversion also, just like the instructions with a few modifications =
below.=C2=A0 <o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>I went to my local hardware store, got some angle iron =
and nut/bolt/washers, then to my local Oreilly=E2=80=99s Auto parts and =
bought a pack of two poly bushes that I cut in half to make top and =
bottom donut bushes, used some old tube shock washers to sandwich the =
bushings.=C2=A0 I also used some thin rubber sheet cut to isolate the =
angle iron from the chassis.=C2=A0 I put my angle drive out the bottom =
for easier maintenance which takes a bit of grinding of the angle iron =
for the angle drive clearance, then I wrapped some heat reflective =
exhaust wrap since it its above the exhaust pipe.<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>Tape =
measure, Hack saw, 4=E2=80=9D die grinder, and drill press, and I think =
I spent $15 for all the bits.<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>One upgrade =
is I used bolts-length-to-size for the bushes to the OD tail, drilled =
the bolt heads for a steel safety wire<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>Glenn a.k.a. =
StagByTriumph Garage<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><div =
style=3D'border:none;border-top:solid #E1E1E1 1.0pt;padding:3.0pt 0in =
0in 0in'><p class=3DMsoNormal><b>From:</b> Triumphs =
&lt;[email-masked]&gt; <b>On Behalf Of </b>Greg =
Lemon<br><b>Sent:</b> Friday, October 18, 2024 12:14 PM<br><b>To:</b> =
David Friedlander &lt;[email-masked]&gt;; Triumphs =
&lt;[email-masked]&gt;<br><b>Subject:</b> [TR] =
Adapting+J+Type+Overdrives+to+TR250+&amp;+early+TR6+Frames.pdf<o:p></o:p>=
</p></div><p class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>Is this helpful? I used these instructions to build =
the mount for the J-type on my TR250, the speedo cable is a tight fit =
using the angle drive<o:p></o:p></p></div></div></body></html>
------=_NextPart_001_00FA_01DB2313.8DDF6420--

------=_NextPart_000_00F9_01DB2313.8DDF6420
	name="IMG_20200615_183132148.jpg"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Disposition: attachment;
	filename="IMG_20200615_183132148.jpg"

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
/////////////////wAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIgIAAD9qGyEHAAAAAYG////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAzwgAAFZTqIQcAAAABgb/////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
//////////8AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADQCAAAdFephBwAAAAGBv//////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
/////////wAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANEIAACCW6qEHAAAAAYG////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA0ggAAC5hq4QcAAAABgb/////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
//8AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADOCwAA03FJhhwAAAAGBv//////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
/wAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM8LAAD59UmGHAAAAAYG////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
/////////////////wAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAEQNAADKjg6HHAAAAAYG////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
/////wEAAChCAAAAAAAAAAAAAIA/AAAAAP///////////////3AcpUPN1qQ/AAAAlkMAAAAAJQaB
PwAAQED/AAAAAAAAgD/////////////////////////////////6ZbA/AACAP/36N0AAAAAAAP//
//8AAAAAAAAAAP///////////////wAAAABPAAAAAAAAALECAAAAAAAAAQH/////+///////////
////////////////////cAAAAP//////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
//////////////////////////////////////////////8BAAAoQgAAAAAAAAAAAACAPwAAAAD/
//////////////9wHKVDvCCjPwAAAJZDAAAAACUGgT8AAEBA/wAAAAAAAIA/////////////////
////////////////2zGvPwAAgD9WFjhAAAAAAAD/////AAAAAAAAAAD///////////////8AAAAA
UgAAAAAAAACuAgAAAAAAAAEB//////v//////////////////////////////3AAAAD/////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////AQAAKEIAAAAAAAAAAAAAgD8AAAAA////////////////8NShQ1cjoj8AAACWQwAA
AAAlBoE/AABAQP8AAAAAAACAP////////////////////////////////9sxrz8AAIA/VhY4QAAA
AAAA/////wAAAAAAAAAA////////////////AAAAAFQAAAAAAAAArAIAAAAAAAABAf/////7////
//////////////////////////9xAAAA////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
/////////////////////////////////////////////////////wEAAChCAAAAAAAAAAAAAIA/
AAAAAP///////////////7wuoEMWPKQ/AAAAlkMAAAAAJQaBPwAAQED/AAAAAAAAgD//////////
///////////////////////6ZbA/AACAP/36N0AAAAAAAP////8AAAAAAAAAAP//////////////
/wAAAABSAAAAAAAAAK4CAAAAAAAAAQH/////+///////////////////////////////cQAAAP//
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
//////////////////8BAAAoQgAAAAAAAAAAAACAPwAAAAD///////////////9QXp9DXqKlPwAA
AJZDAAAAACUGgT8AAEBA/wAAAAAAAIA/////////////////////////////////+mWwPwAAgD/9
+jdAAAAAAAD/////AAAAAAAAAAD///////////////8AAAAAKgAAAAAAAADWAgAAAAAAAAEB////
//v//////////////////////////////1oAAAD/////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////AQAAKEIAAAAAAAAA
AAAAgD8AAAAA////////////////ngueQ6l8pD8AAACWQwAAAAAlBoE/AABAQP8AAAAAAACAP///
/////////////////////////////zACrj8AAIA/A4M7QAAAAAAA/////wAAAAAAAAAA////////
////////AAAAAA4AAAAOAAAA5AIAAAAAAAABAf/////7//////////////////////////////9G
AAAA////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
/////////////////////////wEAAChCAAAAAAAAAAAAAIA/AAAAAP///////////////466nEPF
waE/AAAAlkMAAAAAJQaBPwAAQED/AAAAAAAAgD////////////////////////////////8wAq4/
AACAPwODO0AAAAAAAP////8AAAAAAAAAAP///////////////wAAAAAFAAAAOwAAAMACAAAAAAAA
AQH/////+///////////////////////////////NQAAAP//////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////8BAAAoQgAA
AAAAAAAAAACAPwAAAAD////////////////9o5tDQs2hPwAAAJZDAAAAACUGgT8AAEBA/wAAAAAA
AIA/////////////////////////////////MAKuPwAAgD8DgztAAAAAAAD/////AAAAAAAAAAD/
//////////////8AAAAAAwAAAFAAAACtAgAAAAAAAAEB//////v/////////////////////////
/////zAAAAD/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////AQAAKEIAAAAAAAAAAAAAgD8AAAAA////////////////
iPaaQx6uoT8AAACWQwAAAAAlBoE/AABAQP8AAAAAAACAP///////////////////////////////
/+HWrD8AAIA/g587QAAAAAAA/////wAAAAAAAAAA////////////////AAAAAAAAAABqAAAAlgIA
AAEAAAABAf/////8//////////////////////////////8pAAAA////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////wEA
AChCAAAAAAAAAAAAAIA/AAAAAP///////////////yiFmkPw/J8/AAAAlkMAAAAAJQaBPwAAQED/
AAAAAAAAgD/////////////////////////////////h1qw/AACAP4OfO0AAAAAAAP////8AAAAA
AAAAAP///////////////wAAAAAAAAAAawAAAJUCAAACAAAAAQH//////P//////////////////
////////////KQAAAP//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
//////////////////////////////////////8BAAAoQgAAAAAAAAAAAACAPwAAAAD/////////
//////9BUJpDMQqhPwAAAJZDAAAAACUGgT8AAEBA/wAAAAAAAIA/////////////////////////
////////MAKuPwAAgD8DgztAAAAAAAD/////AAAAAAAAAAD///////////////8AAAAAAAAAAG0A
AACTAgAAAwAAAAEB//////z//////////////////////////////ykAAAD/////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

------=_NextPart_000_00F9_01DB2313.8DDF6420
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

------=_NextPart_000_00F9_01DB2313.8DDF6420--