Subject: [TR] 1973 Triumph Stag for sale

From: Tony Drews <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Jul 2024 15:49:22 -0500

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--------------W90ryLCiO0QhVw7m0mY1UwhW
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

This is not mine, I'm trying to help out the wife of the owner. The 
owner (husband) has become disabled and she'd like to sell it.  It 
currently has about 35,000 miles and is located in the Chicago area.

If there is interest I can get you in touch with the owner / wife.  Note 
that the phone number on one of the attached picture is NOT who to 
contact about this car.

I have not seen it in person, but have no reason to believe it's not as 
represented in the attachments.

Let me know if you're interested and I'll get you in touch with the owner.

Regards, Tony Drews

owner of 1963 Triumph TR-4 racer # 95

--------------W90ryLCiO0QhVw7m0mY1UwhW
Content-Disposition: attachment; filename="IMG_2560.JPG"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--------------W90ryLCiO0QhVw7m0mY1UwhW
Content-Disposition: attachment; filename="image001.jpg"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--------------W90ryLCiO0QhVw7m0mY1UwhW
Content-Disposition: attachment; filename="image002.jpg"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--------------W90ryLCiO0QhVw7m0mY1UwhW
Content-Disposition: attachment; filename="image003.jpg"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--------------W90ryLCiO0QhVw7m0mY1UwhW
Content-Disposition: attachment; filename="IMG_0630.JPG"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--------------W90ryLCiO0QhVw7m0mY1UwhW
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/triumphs  http://www.team.net/archive

--------------W90ryLCiO0QhVw7m0mY1UwhW--