Subject: [TR] TR3 brake light switch NAPA number?

From: "TeriAnn J. Wakeman" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2024 06:13:34 -0700

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--===============0884808533364166634==
 boundary="------------33QLpvGCT0y17aTorWo0RGR1"
Content-Language: en-US

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--------------33QLpvGCT0y17aTorWo0RGR1
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

There is a common TR3 hydraulic brake light switch replacement carried 
by NAPA. I wrote the NAPA part number in a TR manual. But all my manuals 
are still packed away. Can someone please tell me the NAPA brake light 
replacement part number? Super bright LED brake lights don't help if 
electricity cannot get to them and no one today recognizes a stop arm 
signal.

    TeriAnn
     1960 Triumph TR3A

--------------33QLpvGCT0y17aTorWo0RGR1
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

<!DOCTYPE html>
<html>
  <head>

    <meta http-equiv="content-type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8">
  </head>
  <body>
    <p><font size="4" face="Adobe Garamond">There is a common TR3
        hydraulic brake light switch replacement carried by NAPA. I
        wrote the NAPA part number in a TR manual. </font><font
        size="4" face="Adobe Garamond">But all my manuals are still
        packed away. Can someone please tell me the NAPA brake light
        replacement part number? Super bright LED brake lights don't
        help if electricity cannot get to them and no one today
        recognizes a stop arm signal.</font></p>
    <p><font size="4" face="Adobe Garamond">   TeriAnn<br>
            1960 Triumph TR3A<br>
      </font></p>
  </body>
</html>

--------------33QLpvGCT0y17aTorWo0RGR1--

--===============0884808533364166634==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/triumphs  http://www.team.net/archive

--===============0884808533364166634==--