Subject: [TR] supporting TR trans

From: aribert neumann <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 2 Jun 2024 20:24:17 -0400

--===============2520595581146018762==

--0000000000004162970619f15b27

I sold my TR6 in '88 so it has been a while and I do not remember the frame
details.

On my Spit bodied GT6, I cut a 1x4 to fit between the frame rails (to rest
on the inward facing lower frame flange) and lift and place the
"bellhousing" portion of the trans on the 1x4.  I've supported the trans
like this for months at a time in the past.   Maybe something like this
will be of use to support your trans.

--0000000000004162970619f15b27
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">I sold my TR6 in &#39;88 so it has been a while and I do n=
ot remember the frame details.=C2=A0 =C2=A0<div><br></div><div>On my Spit b=
odied GT6, I cut a 1x4 to fit between the frame rails (to rest on the inwar=
d facing lower frame flange) and lift and place the &quot;bellhousing&quot;=
 portion of the trans on the 1x4.=C2=A0 I&#39;ve supported the trans like t=
his for months at a time in the past.=C2=A0 =C2=A0Maybe something like this=
 will be of use to support your trans.</div></div>

--0000000000004162970619f15b27--

--===============2520595581146018762==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/triumphs  http://www.team.net/archive

--===============2520595581146018762==--