Subject: [TR] is this an early TR6 block?

From: dave northrup <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2024 19:13:37 +0000

--_009_412038e1afc4493e9569bd817125c86dranteercom_
	boundary="_000_412038e1afc4493e9569bd817125c86dranteercom_"

--_000_412038e1afc4493e9569bd817125c86dranteercom_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

CC30137HE is the number

--_000_412038e1afc4493e9569bd817125c86dranteercom_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-micr=
osoft-com:office:office" xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" xmlns=3D"http:=
//www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40">
<head>
<meta http-equiv=3D"Content-Type" content=3D"text/html; charset=3Dus-ascii"=
<meta name=3D"Generator" content=3D"Microsoft Word 15 (filtered medium)">
<style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:"Cambria Math";
	panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0in;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;
	mso-ligatures:standardcontextual;}
span.EmailStyle17
	{mso-style-type:personal-compose;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;
	color:black;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}
@page WordSection1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]-->
</head>
<body lang=3D"EN-US" link=3D"#0563C1" vlink=3D"#954F72" style=3D"word-wrap:=
break-word">
<div class=3D"WordSection1">
<p class=3D"MsoNormal"><span style=3D"color:black">CC30137HE is the number<=
o:p></o:p></span></p>
<p class=3D"MsoNormal"><span style=3D"color:black"><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span>=
</p>
</div>
</body>
</html>

--_000_412038e1afc4493e9569bd817125c86dranteercom_--

--_009_412038e1afc4493e9569bd817125c86dranteercom_
Content-Description: 472670433491403862.jpg
Content-Disposition: attachment; filename="472670433491403862.jpg";
	size=359391; creation-date="Tue, 11 Jun 2024 19:10:14 GMT";
	modification-date="Tue, 11 Jun 2024 19:13:34 GMT"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--_009_412038e1afc4493e9569bd817125c86dranteercom_
Content-Description: 1968670208502460369.jpg
Content-Disposition: attachment; filename="1968670208502460369.jpg";
	size=425447; creation-date="Tue, 11 Jun 2024 19:10:14 GMT";
	modification-date="Tue, 11 Jun 2024 19:13:35 GMT"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--_009_412038e1afc4493e9569bd817125c86dranteercom_
Content-Description: 2591894295735074094.jpg
Content-Disposition: attachment; filename="2591894295735074094.jpg";
	size=212131; creation-date="Tue, 11 Jun 2024 19:10:14 GMT";
	modification-date="Tue, 11 Jun 2024 19:09:20 GMT"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--_009_412038e1afc4493e9569bd817125c86dranteercom_
Content-Description: 4475562451429366007.jpg
Content-Disposition: attachment; filename="4475562451429366007.jpg";
	size=132128; creation-date="Tue, 11 Jun 2024 19:10:14 GMT";
	modification-date="Tue, 11 Jun 2024 19:09:34 GMT"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--_009_412038e1afc4493e9569bd817125c86dranteercom_
Content-Description: 5400500734350032596.jpg
Content-Disposition: attachment; filename="5400500734350032596.jpg";
	size=435592; creation-date="Tue, 11 Jun 2024 19:10:14 GMT";
	modification-date="Tue, 11 Jun 2024 19:13:37 GMT"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--_009_412038e1afc4493e9569bd817125c86dranteercom_
Content-Description: 8952564525251284594.jpg
Content-Disposition: attachment; filename="8952564525251284594.jpg";
	size=200916; creation-date="Tue, 11 Jun 2024 19:10:14 GMT";
	modification-date="Tue, 11 Jun 2024 19:09:09 GMT"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--_009_412038e1afc4493e9569bd817125c86dranteercom_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/triumphs  http://www.team.net/archive

--_009_412038e1afc4493e9569bd817125c86dranteercom_--

---

From: Randy and Valerie DeRuiter <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2024 21:30:39 +0000

--===============2073732891020240606==
Content-Language: en-US
	boundary="_000_BL3PR10MB6211DAA5E8906B9FA32B5CA8B9C72BL3PR10MB6211namp_"

--_000_BL3PR10MB6211DAA5E8906B9FA32B5CA8B9C72BL3PR10MB6211namp_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

69 TR6, or TR250, not sure what their engine numbers were.  But an early lo=
ng crank engine.
________________________________
From: Triumphs <[email-masked]> on behalf of dave northrup=
 <[email-masked]>
Sent: Tuesday, June 11, 2024 2:13 PM
To: [email-masked] <[email-masked]>
Subject: [TR] is this an early TR6 block?

CC30137HE is the number

--_000_BL3PR10MB6211DAA5E8906B9FA32B5CA8B9C72BL3PR10MB6211namp_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html>
<head>
<style type=3D"text/css" style=3D"display:none;"> P {margin-top:0;margin-bo=
ttom:0;} </style>
</head>
<body dir=3D"ltr">
<div class=3D"elementToProof" style=3D"font-family: Calibri, Helvetica, san=
s-serif; font-size: 12pt; color: rgb(0, 0, 0);">
69 TR6, or TR250, not sure what their engine numbers were.&nbsp; But an ear=
ly long crank engine.</div>
<div id=3D"appendonsend"></div>
<hr style=3D"display:inline-block;width:98%" tabindex=3D"-1">
<div id=3D"divRplyFwdMsg" dir=3D"ltr"><font face=3D"Calibri, sans-serif" st=
yle=3D"font-size:11pt" color=3D"#000000"><b>From:</b> Triumphs &lt;triumphs=
[email-masked]&gt; on behalf of dave northrup &lt;[email-masked]=
&gt;<br>
<b>Sent:</b> Tuesday, June 11, 2024 2:13 PM<br>
<b>To:</b> [email-masked] &lt;[email-masked]&gt;<br>
<b>Subject:</b> [TR] is this an early TR6 block?</font>
<div>&nbsp;</div>
</div>
<style>
<!--
@font-face
	{font-family:"Cambria Math"}
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri}
p.x_MsoNormal, li.x_MsoNormal, div.x_MsoNormal
	{margin:0in;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif}
span.x_EmailStyle17
	{font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;
	color:black}
.x_MsoChpDefault
	{font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif}
@page WordSection1
	{margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in}
div.x_WordSection1
	{}
-->
</style>
<div lang=3D"EN-US" link=3D"#0563C1" vlink=3D"#954F72" style=3D"word-wrap:b=
reak-word">
<div class=3D"x_WordSection1">
<p class=3D"x_MsoNormal"><span style=3D"color:black">CC30137HE is the numbe=
r</span></p>
<p class=3D"x_MsoNormal"><span style=3D"color:black">&nbsp;</span></p>
</div>
</div>
</body>
</html>

--_000_BL3PR10MB6211DAA5E8906B9FA32B5CA8B9C72BL3PR10MB6211namp_--

--===============2073732891020240606==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

--===============2073732891020240606==--