Subject: [TR] Fwd: Fw: Racing News: Mini vs Mustang 2024 | Mini Mania

From: David P <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2024 08:00:50 -0600

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--===============1166262245797847847==
 boundary="------------n11Deq5CXQBBv00zRgpPv32c"
Content-Language: en-US

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--------------n11Deq5CXQBBv00zRgpPv32c
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

Racing at Suika Circuit in Abq this weekend!!

at arroyo Seco (short,tight, curvy track) I watched a mini beat a 
Porsche 911 and an unknown open wheel track car  to the first corner and 
was never passed until the checkered flag. The Porsche would almost pass 
on straights, but Mini would pull away on corners. Now, as a caveat, we 
all know about driver skills and training, and if the 911 had a 
different driver he probably would have won, but especially in this 
case, everyone was rooting for the mini.

> If this message does not display correctly, view it here 
> <https://www.minimania.com/BulkEmail_HTML.cfm?id=34781>
> April 11, 2024 Mini Mania Racing Newsletter/
> /
>
> /<https://www.minimania.com/shop/classic-mini/home.cfm>/ 	/1-800-946-2642
> <https://www.minimania.com/ContactUs.cfm>*<https://www.minimania.com/ContactUs.cfm>*
> /
>
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
>
> <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hmIeVvkcnPI>
>
> Check out the 2024
>
> Mini vs Mustang Race Promo Video 
> <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hmIeVvkcnPI>
>
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
> *Follow Us* 	<https://www.facebook.com/MiniMania/> 
> <https://www.instagram.com/minimania_parts_accessories/> 
> <https://twitter.com/minimania_com> 	mini mania pinterest 
> <https://www.pinterest.com/minimaniainc/> 	Mini Mania YouTube 
> <https://www.youtube.com/user/MiniManiaVideos>
>
>
>
> You're receiving this email because you're a Mini Mania customer or 
> subscribed via our site 
> <https://www.minimania.com/search_inventory.cfm>. As a member you get 
> exclusive deals and special offers only available to email subscribers.
>
> Edit Your Car Type <https://www.minimania.com/act_home.cfm> | 
> Unsubscribe <https://www.minimania.com/MLStatus.cfm> 	About 
> <https://www.minimania.com/Company.cfm>
> Contact Us <https://www.minimania.com/ContactUs.cfm>
> Return Policy 
> <https://www.minimania.com/Policies.cfm#MMReturn?utm_source=main-newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=041124-APR11-RACE&utm_content=returns>
> Shipping <https://www.minimania.com/ShippingInfo.cfm>
> Privacy 
> <https://www.minimania.com/Policies.cfm#MMPrivacy?utm_source=main-newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=041124-APR11-RACE&utm_content=privacy>
>
>
> Mini Mania, Inc.
> 870 Gold Flat Road
> Nevada City, CA 95959
>
>
>
>
> *This e-mail was sent to: [email-masked] *
> We respect your privacy. View our privacy policy 
> <https://www.minimania.com/Policies.cfm#MMPrivacy>.
> If you believe this has been sent to you in error, you may safely 
> unsubscribe by clicking here 
> <https://www.minimania.com/MLGetStatus.cfm?e=[email-masked]>.
>
> source:live
> bID: 4788114
> tID: 5197 ts: {ts '2024-04-11 12:27:38'}
>

--------------n11Deq5CXQBBv00zRgpPv32c
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

<!DOCTYPE html>
<html>
  <head>

    <meta http-equiv="content-type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8">
  </head>
  <body>
    Racing at Suika Circuit in Abq this weekend!!<br>
    <div class="moz-forward-container"><br>
      <div style="font-family: Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 14px;">at
        arroyo Seco (short,tight, curvy track) I watched a mini beat a
        Porsche 911 and an unknown open wheel track car  to the first
        corner and was never passed until the checkered flag. The
        Porsche would almost pass on straights, but Mini would pull away
        on corners. Now, as a caveat, we all know about driver skills
        and training, and if the 911 had a different driver he probably
        would have won, but especially in this case, everyone was
        rooting for the mini.</div>
      <div style="font-family: Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 14px;"><br>
      </div>
      <div style="font-family: Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 14px;"><br>
      </div>
      <br>
      <div class="protonmail_quote">
        <blockquote class="protonmail_quote" type="cite">
          <div
style="padding:2px;font-family:verdana,arial,helvetica;font-size:11px;background:#f0f0f0;color:black;"
            align="center">If this message does not display correctly,
            view it <a
href="https://www.minimania.com/BulkEmail_HTML.cfm?id=34781"
              rel="noreferrer nofollow noopener" target="_blank"
              moz-do-not-send="true">here</a></div>
          <table
style="width: 605px; height: auto; max-width: 100%; border-collapse: collapse; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto;"
            cellpadding="2" border="0">
            <tbody>
              <tr style="height: 10px;">
                <td
style="width: 610px; text-align: center; height: 10px;">
                  <table
style="width: 100%; border-collapse: collapse; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto;"
                    cellpadding="8" border="0">
                    <tbody>
                      <tr>
                        <td style="width: 100%;"><span
style="font-family: arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12px;">April
                            11, 2024 Mini Mania Racing Newsletter</span><em><span
style="font-family: arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12px;"><br>
                            </span></em></td>
                      </tr>
                    </tbody>
                  </table>
                  <table
style="width: 100%; border-collapse: collapse; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; height: 32px;"
                    cellpadding="5" border="0">
                    <tbody>
                      <tr style="height: 33px;">
                        <td style="width: 50%; height: 32px;"><em><a
                              rel="noreferrer nofollow noopener"
                              target="_blank"
href="https://www.minimania.com/shop/classic-mini/home.cfm"
                              title="home page" moz-do-not-send="true"><img
                                alt="" title=""
src="https://www.minimania.com/imagesMaster/mini_7_logo.png"
                                moz-do-not-send="true" width="291"
                                height="93" border="0" align="absmiddle"></a></em></td>
                        <td
style="width: 50%; text-align: right; height: 32px;"><em><span
style="font-family: arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 18px;">1-800-946-2642<br>
                              <a rel="noreferrer nofollow noopener"
                                target="_blank"
href="https://www.minimania.com/ContactUs.cfm" title="contact us"
                                moz-do-not-send="true"><img alt=""
style="font-family: Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 14px;"
                                  title=""
src="https://www.minimania.com/imagesMaster/email-Mini-Mania-2018.png"
                                  moz-do-not-send="true" border="0"
                                  align="absmiddle"></a><strong><a
                                  rel="noreferrer nofollow noopener"
                                  target="_blank"
href="https://www.minimania.com/ContactUs.cfm" title="contact us"
                                  moz-do-not-send="true"><img alt=""
                                    title=""
src="https://www.minimania.com/imagesMaster/nm-contact-button-2018.png"
                                    moz-do-not-send="true" width="80"
                                    height="32" border="0"
                                    align="absmiddle"></a></strong><br>
                            </span></em></td>
                      </tr>
                    </tbody>
                  </table>
                  <hr
style="max-width: 605px; margin-top: 0px; margin-bottom: 10px;">
                  <p style="margin-top: 10px; margin-bottom: 10px;"
                    class="p1"><a rel="noreferrer nofollow noopener"
                      target="_blank"
                      href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hmIeVvkcnPI"
                      title="Mini vs Mustang Promo Video - October 2024"
                      moz-do-not-send="true"><img alt="" title=""
src="https://www.minimania.com/imagesMaster/11Apr2024-MiniVsMustang_Promo.png"
                        moz-do-not-send="true" border="0"
                        align="absmiddle"></a></p>
                  <p style="font-size: 24px;" class="p1">Check out the
                    2024</p>
                  <p
style="text-decoration: underline; font-size: 24px; font-weight: bold;"
                    class="p1"><a rel="noreferrer nofollow noopener"
                      target="_blank"
                      href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hmIeVvkcnPI"
                      title="Mini vs Mustang Race Promo Video"
                      moz-do-not-send="true">Mini vs Mustang Race Promo
                      Video</a></p>
                </td>
              </tr>
            </tbody>
          </table>
          <hr
style="max-width: 605px; margin-top: 15px; margin-bottom: 10px;">
          <table
style="width: 600px; border-collapse: collapse; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto;"
            border="0">
            <tbody>
              <tr>
                <td style="width: 600px; text-align: center;">
                  <table
style="width: 600px; border-collapse: collapse; height: 44px;"
                    border="0">
                    <tbody>
                      <tr>
                        <td style="width: 844px; text-align: right;"><span
style="font-size: 18px; font-family: arial black, avant garde;"><span
style="font-family: arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 16px;"><strong>Follow
                                Us</strong></span>  </span></td>
                        <td style="width: 10px;"><a
                            rel="noreferrer nofollow noopener"
                            target="_blank"
                            href="https://www.facebook.com/MiniMania/"
                            title="Mini Mania Facebook"
                            moz-do-not-send="true"><img
style="float: right; margin-right: 3px; margin-left: 3px;"
src="https://www.minimania.com/imagesMaster/facebook-note-wht.jpg"
                              moz-do-not-send="true" width="25"
                              height="25" border="0" align="absmiddle"></a></td>
                        <td style="width: 10px;"><a
                            rel="noreferrer nofollow noopener"
                            target="_blank"
href="https://www.instagram.com/minimania_parts_accessories/"
                            title="Mini Mania Instagram"
                            moz-do-not-send="true"><img
style="float: right; margin-right: 3px; margin-left: 3px;"
src="https://www.minimania.com/imagesMaster/mini-mania-instagram-17.png"
                              moz-do-not-send="true" width="25"
                              height="25" border="0" align="absmiddle"></a></td>
                        <td style="width: 12px;"><a
                            rel="noreferrer nofollow noopener"
                            target="_blank"
                            href="https://twitter.com/minimania_com"
                            title="twitter" moz-do-not-send="true"><img
                              alt="" title=""
src="https://www.minimania.com/imagesMaster/Screen_Shot_2023-08-09_at_4.03.13_PM.png"
                              moz-do-not-send="true" width="24"
                              height="23" border="0" align="absmiddle"></a></td>
                        <td style="width: 19px;"><a
                            rel="noreferrer nofollow noopener"
                            target="_blank"
href="https://www.pinterest.com/minimaniainc/"
                            title="Mini Mania Pinterest"
                            moz-do-not-send="true"><img
                              alt="mini mania pinterest"
style="float: right; margin-right: 3px; margin-left: 3px;"
                              title="Visit Us on Pinterest"
src="https://www.minimania.com/imagesMaster/enews/Pinterest-Icon-64.png"
                              moz-do-not-send="true" width="25"></a></td>
                        <td style="width: 10px;"><a
                            rel="noreferrer nofollow noopener"
                            target="_blank"
href="https://www.youtube.com/user/MiniManiaVideos"
                            title="Mini Mania Youtube Channel"
                            moz-do-not-send="true"><img
                              alt="Mini Mania YouTube"
style="float: right; margin-right: 3px; margin-left: 3px;"
                              title="Visit Us on YouTube"
src="https://www.minimania.com/imagesMaster/enews/YouTube-Icon-64.png"
                              moz-do-not-send="true" width="25"></a></td>
                      </tr>
                    </tbody>
                  </table>
                  <table
                    style="width: 100.168%; border-collapse: collapse;"
                    border="0">
                    <tbody>
                      <tr style="height: 60px;">
                        <td
style="width: 78.9644%; height: 60px; text-align: left;"><br>
                          <br>
                          <span
style="font-family: arial, helvetica, sans-serif;"><span
                              style="font-size: 12px;">You're receiving
                              this email because you're a Mini Mania
                              customer or subscribed via </span><span
                              style="font-size: 12px;"><a
                                rel="noreferrer nofollow noopener"
                                target="_blank"
href="https://www.minimania.com/search_inventory.cfm" title="our site"
                                moz-do-not-send="true">our site</a>. As
                              a member you get exclusive deals and
                              special offers only </span><span
                              style="font-size: 12px;">available to
                              email subscribers.</span></span><span
style="font-family: arial, helvetica, sans-serif;"><span
                              style="font-size: 12px;"><br>
                            </span></span><span
style="font-family: arial, helvetica, sans-serif;"><span
                              style="font-size: 12px;"><br>
                              <a rel="noreferrer nofollow noopener"
                                target="_blank"
href="https://www.minimania.com/act_home.cfm" title="Edit Your Car Type"
                                moz-do-not-send="true">Edit Your Car
                                Type</a> | <a
                                rel="noreferrer nofollow noopener"
                                target="_blank"
href="https://www.minimania.com/MLStatus.cfm" title="Unsubscribe"
                                moz-do-not-send="true">Unsubscribe</a></span></span></td>
                        <td
style="width: 21.0349%; height: 60px; text-align: right;"><span
style="font-family: arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12px;"><a
                              rel="noreferrer nofollow noopener"
                              target="_blank"
href="https://www.minimania.com/Company.cfm" title="About Us"
                              moz-do-not-send="true">About</a></span><br>
                          <a rel="noreferrer nofollow noopener"
                            target="_blank"
href="https://www.minimania.com/ContactUs.cfm" title="contact us"
                            moz-do-not-send="true"><span
style="font-family: arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12px;">Contact
                              Us</span></a><br>
                          <a rel="noreferrer nofollow noopener"
                            target="_blank"
href="https://www.minimania.com/Policies.cfm#MMReturn?utm_source=main-newsletter&amp;utm_medium=email&amp;utm_campaign=041124-APR11-RACE&amp;utm_content=returns"
                            title="returns" moz-do-not-send="true"><span
style="font-family: arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12px;">Return
                              Policy</span></a><br>
                          <a rel="noreferrer nofollow noopener"
                            target="_blank"
href="https://www.minimania.com/ShippingInfo.cfm" title="shipping"
                            moz-do-not-send="true"><span
style="font-family: arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12px;">Shipping</span></a><br>
                          <span
style="font-family: arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12px;"><a
                              rel="noreferrer nofollow noopener"
                              target="_blank"
href="https://www.minimania.com/Policies.cfm#MMPrivacy?utm_source=main-newsletter&amp;utm_medium=email&amp;utm_campaign=041124-APR11-RACE&amp;utm_content=privacy"
                              title="Privacy" moz-do-not-send="true">Privacy</a><br>
                            <br>
                          </span><span
style="font-family: arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12px;"><br>
                            Mini Mania, Inc.<br>
                            870 Gold Flat Road<br>
                            Nevada City, CA 95959</span></td>
                      </tr>
                    </tbody>
                  </table>
                </td>
              </tr>
            </tbody>
          </table>
          <img alt=""
            src="http://track.minimania.com/imagepop.cfm?newsID=34781"
            moz-do-not-send="true" width="1" height="1"> <br>
          <br>
          <br>
          <table
style="background:#fefefe;margin:5px;border:1px solid silver"
            width="95%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="5" align="center">
            <tbody>
              <tr>
                <td>
                  <div
style="background:#fefefe;font-family:tahoma,verdana,arial;font-size:11px;-webkit-text-size-adjust:none;text-align:left;">
                    <b data-email="[email-masked]">This e-mail
                      was sent to: <span
                        style="text-decoration:underline;">
                        <a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated" href="mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a> </span></b><br>
                    We respect your privacy. View our <a
href="https://www.minimania.com/Policies.cfm#MMPrivacy"
                      style="color:#282828;"
                      rel="noreferrer nofollow noopener" target="_blank"
                      moz-do-not-send="true">privacy policy</a>. <br>
                    If you believe this has been sent to you in error,
                    you may safely <a
href="https://www.minimania.com/MLGetStatus.cfm?e=[email-masked]"
                      style="color:#282828;"
                      rel="noreferrer nofollow noopener" target="_blank"
                      moz-do-not-send="true">unsubscribe by clicking
                      here</a>. <br>
                    <br>
                    source:live<br>
                    bID: 4788114<br>
                    tID: 5197 ts: {ts '2024-04-11 12:27:38'} </div>
                </td>
              </tr>
            </tbody>
          </table>
        </blockquote>
        <br>
      </div>
    </div>
  </body>
</html>

--------------n11Deq5CXQBBv00zRgpPv32c--

--===============1166262245797847847==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/triumphs  http://www.team.net/archive

--===============1166262245797847847==--

---

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2024 14:59:08 -0400

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

--===============6808895036191185615==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_038F_01DA8CE9.F89C4370"
Content-Language: en-ca

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_038F_01DA8CE9.F89C4370
	charset="UTF-8"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Reminds me of the 60s at Mosport when Bill Brack used to do the same =
thing in his Mini Cooper, alongside all the TransAm cars (Mustangs, =
Camaros, Cougars, etc.) At one of the CanAm races, there was an Enduro =
Kart support race where the lap times for the fastest karts were faster =
than the slower CanAm cars with their 7 litre engines. Both pretty =
impressive in the corners.

=20

=20

Keith Stewart

 <https://keith-stewart.ca/> https://keith-stewart.ca/

=20

=20

=20

From: David P <[email-masked]>=20
Sent: Friday, April 12, 2024 10:01 AM
To: undisclosed-recipients:
Subject: [TR] Fwd: Fw: Racing News: Mini vs Mustang 2024 | Mini Mania

=20

=20

at arroyo Seco (short,tight, curvy track) I watched a mini beat a =
Porsche 911 and an unknown open wheel track car  to the first corner and =
was never passed until the checkered flag. The Porsche would almost pass =
on straights, but Mini would pull away on corners. Now, as a caveat, we =
all know about driver skills and training, and if the 911 had a =
different driver he probably would have won, but especially in this =
case, everyone was rooting for the mini.

=20

------=_NextPart_000_038F_01DA8CE9.F89C4370
	charset="UTF-8"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" =
xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><meta =
http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; charset=3Dutf-8"><meta =
name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 15 (filtered =
medium)"><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:"Cambria Math";
	panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Aptos;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0cm;
	font-size:12.0pt;
	font-family:"Aptos",sans-serif;}
span.EmailStyle21
	{mso-style-type:personal-reply;
	font-family:"Aptos",sans-serif;
	color:windowtext;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	font-size:10.0pt;
	mso-ligatures:none;}
@page WordSection1
	{size:612.0pt 792.0pt;
	margin:72.0pt 72.0pt 72.0pt 72.0pt;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body lang=3DEN-CA link=3Dblue =
vlink=3Dpurple style=3D'word-wrap:break-word'><div =
class=3DWordSection1><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;mso-fareast-language:EN-US'>Reminds me of the =
60s at Mosport when Bill Brack used to do the same thing in his Mini =
Cooper, alongside all the TransAm cars (Mustangs, Camaros, Cougars, =
etc.) At one of the CanAm races, there was an Enduro Kart support race =
where the lap times for the fastest karts were faster than the slower =
CanAm cars with their 7 litre engines. Both pretty impressive in the =
corners.<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;mso-fareast-language:EN-US'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></=
span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span style=3D'font-size:11.0pt'>Keith =
Stewart<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt'><a =
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]"><span =
style=3D'color:#467886'>[email-masked]</span></a><o:p></o:p></span=
></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span style=3D'font-size:11.0pt'><a =
href=3D"https://keith-stewart.ca/"><span =
style=3D'color:#467886'>https://keith-stewart.ca/</span></a><o:p></o:p></=
span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;mso-fareast-language:EN-US'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></=
span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;mso-fareast-language:EN-US'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></=
span></p><div><div style=3D'border:none;border-top:solid #E1E1E1 =
1.0pt;padding:3.0pt 0cm 0cm 0cm'><p class=3DMsoNormal><b><span =
lang=3DEN-US =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif'>From:</span><=
/b><span lang=3DEN-US =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif'> David P =
&lt;[email-masked]&gt; <br><b>Sent:</b> Friday, April 12, =
2024 10:01 AM<br><b>To:</b> undisclosed-recipients:<br><b>Subject:</b> =
[TR] Fwd: Fw: Racing News: Mini vs Mustang 2024 | Mini =
Mania<o:p></o:p></span></p></div></div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>Racing at =
Suika Circuit in Abq this weekend!!<o:p></o:p></p><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><div><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.5pt;font-family:"Arial",sans-serif'>at arroyo Seco =
(short,tight, curvy track) I watched a mini beat a Porsche 911 and an =
unknown open wheel track car&nbsp; to the first corner and was never =
passed until the checkered flag. The Porsche would almost pass on =
straights, but Mini would pull away on corners. Now, as a caveat, we all =
know about driver skills and training, and if the 911 had a different =
driver he probably would have won, but especially in this case, everyone =
was rooting for the mini.<o:p></o:p></span></p></div><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.5pt;font-family:"Arial",sans-serif'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:=
p></span></p></div></div></div></body></html>
------=_NextPart_000_038F_01DA8CE9.F89C4370--

--===============6808895036191185615==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

--===============6808895036191185615==--