Subject: [TR] Lucas Moitheri in Wisconsin

From: Brad Kahler <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 1 Mar 2024 14:18:32 -0500

--===============7197015565731177045==

--0000000000007a909206129e3eee

Anyone know a Lucas Moitheri in Wisconsin?  He's selling TR6 parts but I
think it's a scam.

thanks,

Brad

--0000000000007a909206129e3eee
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr"><span style=3D"color:rgb(0,0,0)">Anyone know a Lucas Moith=
eri in Wisconsin?=C2=A0 He&#39;s selling TR6 parts but I think it&#39;s a s=
cam.</span><div style=3D"color:rgb(0,0,0)"><br></div><div style=3D"color:rg=
b(0,0,0)">thanks,</div><div style=3D"color:rgb(0,0,0)"><br></div><div style=
=3D"color:rgb(0,0,0)">Brad</div></div>

--0000000000007a909206129e3eee--

--===============7197015565731177045==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/triumphs  http://www.team.net/archive

--===============7197015565731177045==--