Subject: [TR] TRF is back!

From: Bob <[email-masked]> XpqG4LSyVzNaK6bdRg43j6TcfPLfi6k/QyyMfO4DB8ubzz9FgvANjaBm78tnYn3rkfg4o3jDFSllqZwY9REkn40/iZwVcbMMXq4=
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2024 07:40:57 -0400

Hello,

While on vacation, I received an email from TRF. Looks like they are 
back after the fire. This is very good news for all us Triumph owners 
young and old. I started ordering parts while restoring my 58 3A way 
back in the early 80's and continued as I restored a 63 4 and 72 6. I 
was always impressed with their quality and price. My hope is they 
return to their former glory.

Bob

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/triumphs  http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: pdqtr6 <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2024 09:30:55 -0400

--===============9208564738189892939==

----_com.samsung.android.email_16429022947900
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

----_com.samsung.android.email_16429022947900
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

----_com.samsung.android.email_16429022947900--

--===============9208564738189892939==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

--===============9208564738189892939==--