Subject: Re: [TR] Triumphs Digest, Vol 17, Issue 29

From: Mike Coe <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2024 20:01:44 -0700 (MST)

--===============0226898292779788757==
	boundary="=_5ff49abf-3d91-48dd-81d0-a478bff469ef"

--=_5ff49abf-3d91-48dd-81d0-a478bff469ef
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Please wish him the very best from me Dave. I can't help other than I'm also a Triumph guy. First owing a TR3 earlly in my 20th year in Vancouver B.C. And progressing slowly to other 3's, a Jag. a Riley. and several TR6's. 
Then to my TR8 that I unfortunately have to sell (I too many cars}. 
Cheers 
Mike {Coe} 
Calgary. Alberta 

From: [email-masked] 
To: "triumphs" <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Tuesday, February 13, 2024 12:00:02 PM 
Subject: Triumphs Digest, Vol 17, Issue 29 

Send Triumphs mailing list submissions to 
[email-masked] 

To subscribe or unsubscribe via the World Wide Web, visit 
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/triumphs 
or, via email, send a message with subject or body 'help' to 
[email-masked] 

You can reach the person managing the list at 
[email-masked] 

When replying, please edit your Subject line so it is more specific 
than "Re: Contents of Triumphs digest..." 

Today's Topics: 

1. Asheville, NC (dave northrup) 

---------------------------------------------------------------------- 

Message: 1 
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2024 19:23:08 +0000 
From: dave northrup <[email-masked]> 
To: Triumphs <[email-masked]> 
Subject: [TR] Asheville, NC 

Hello all. 

I have a special favor to ask. This August, specifically August 27th, we are having a party for my older brother in Asheville. He will be 78. 

He owned a TR3a in college and for a few years beyond. It was BRG with a red interior. He still remembers it fondly and talked often about maybe getting another Triumph. At this point that is unlikely. 

Its probably his fault that I am so involved with British cars, specifically Triumphs. (I'm not complaining!!) 

I was hoping that there is someone in the area who could give him a ride in a TR2/TR3/TR3a/TR3b. Its going to be hot, so probably evening or morning is better. Could be the 26th, 27th, or 28th. 

I'll be arriving Monday afternoon the 26th and leaving Wednesday morning the 28th. 

We all will be staying at the Hayward Park in Asheville. 

I'd be happy to pay for any reasonable expenses including a meal or two while you are there. 

Dave Northrup 
Dallas, TX 

-------------- next part -------------- 
An HTML attachment was scrubbed... 
URL: <http://autox.team.net/pipermail/triumphs/attachments/20240212/5021df35/attachment-0001.htm> 

------------------------------ 

Subject: Digest Footer 

_______________________________________________ 

Triumphs mailing list 
[email-masked] 
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/triumphs 

------------------------------ 

End of Triumphs Digest, Vol 17, Issue 29 
**************************************** 

--=_5ff49abf-3d91-48dd-81d0-a478bff469ef
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html><body><div style=3D"font-family: arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-s=
ize: 10pt; color: #000000"><div><br></div><div><br data-mce-bogus=3D"1"></d=
iv><div><br data-mce-bogus=3D"1"></div><div>Please wish him the very best f=
rom me Dave. I can't help other than I'm also a Triumph guy. First owing a =
TR3 earlly in my 20th year in Vancouver B.C. And progressing slowly to othe=
r 3's, a Jag. a Riley. and several TR6's. </div><div>Then to my TR8 that I =
unfortunately have to sell (I too many cars}.</div><div>Cheers</div><div>Mi=
ke {Coe}</div><div>Calgary. Alberta</div><div><br data-mce-bogus=3D"1"></di=
v><div><br></div><hr id=3D"zwchr" data-marker=3D"__DIVIDER__"><div data-mar=
ker=3D"__HEADERS__"><b>From: </b>[email-masked]<br><b>To: =
</b>"triumphs" &lt;[email-masked]&gt;<br><b>Sent: </b>Tuesday, Feb=
ruary 13, 2024 12:00:02 PM<br><b>Subject: </b>Triumphs Digest, Vol 17, Issu=
e 29<br></div><div><br></div><div data-marker=3D"__QUOTED_TEXT__">Send Triu=
mphs mailing list submissions to<br>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nb=
sp;&nbsp;[email-masked]<br><br>To subscribe or unsubscribe via the=
 World Wide Web, visit<br>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;h=
ttp://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/triumphs<br>or, via email, send a mes=
sage with subject or body 'help' to<br>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;=
&nbsp;&nbsp;[email-masked]<br><br>You can reach the person=
 managing the list at<br>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;tr=
[email-masked]<br><br>When replying, please edit your Subject =
line so it is more specific<br>than "Re: Contents of Triumphs digest..."<br=
><br><br>Today's Topics:<br><br>&nbsp;&nbsp; 1. Asheville, NC (dave northru=
p)<br><br><br>-------------------------------------------------------------=
---------<br><br>Message: 1<br>Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2024 19:23:08 +0000<br>Fro=
m: dave northrup &lt;[email-masked]&gt;<br>To: Triumphs &lt;triumphs@auto=
x.team.net&gt;<br>Subject: [TR] Asheville, NC<br>Message-ID: &lt;02038ef48c=
[email-masked]&gt;<br>Content-Type: text/plain; charset=
=3D"us-ascii"<br><br>Hello all.<br><br>I have a special favor to ask. &nbsp=
;This August, specifically August 27th, we are having a party for my older =
brother in Asheville. &nbsp;He will be 78.<br><br>He owned a TR3a in colleg=
e and for a few years beyond. &nbsp;It was BRG with a red interior. &nbsp;H=
e still remembers it fondly and talked often about maybe getting another Tr=
iumph. &nbsp;At this point that is unlikely.<br><br>Its probably his fault =
that I am so involved with British cars, specifically Triumphs. (I'm not co=
mplaining!!)<br><br>I was hoping that there is someone in the area who coul=
d give him a ride in a TR2/TR3/TR3a/TR3b. &nbsp;Its going to be hot, so pro=
bably evening or morning is better. &nbsp;Could be the 26th, 27th, or 28th.=
<br><br>I'll be arriving Monday afternoon the 26th and leaving Wednesday mo=
rning the 28th.<br><br>We all will be staying at the Hayward Park in Ashevi=
lle.<br><br>I'd be happy to pay for any reasonable expenses including a mea=
l or two while you are there.<br><br>Dave Northrup<br>Dallas, TX<br><br><br=
>-------------- next part --------------<br>An HTML attachment was scrubbed=
...<br>URL: &lt;http://autox.team.net/pipermail/triumphs/attachments/202402=
12/5021df35/attachment-0001.htm&gt;<br><br>------------------------------<b=
r><br>Subject: Digest Footer<br><br>_______________________________________=
________<br><br>Triumphs mailing list<br>[email-masked]<br>http://=
autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/triumphs<br><br><br>-----------------------=
-------<br><br>End of Triumphs Digest, Vol 17, Issue 29<br>****************=
************************<br></div></div></body></html>
--=_5ff49abf-3d91-48dd-81d0-a478bff469ef--

--===============0226898292779788757==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/triumphs  http://www.team.net/archive

--===============0226898292779788757==--