Subject: [TR] live axle TR4A needs a new home

From: Christopher A Kantarjiev <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2024 12:32:59 -0800

I received this (along with a couple of photos that I won't post here, 
but let me know if you want to see them), presumably because I'm the VTR 
Consultant for TR4A.

Please contact Ray directly; I don't know anything about the car beyond 
this. Looks pretty rough.

...

I have a complete 1967 TR4A that I am willing to give to a good home. I 
need my garage back and I have done most disassembly and cleaning. Like 
I said it is free for whoever wants to come get it. I am trying to get 
it to someone that understands what it is and wants to get it back to 
its former glory. I am a retired disabled veteran and I just cannot do 
it. Please respond if you want it and I will try to find the title but I 
can do a bill of sale for $1.00 if needed because it is so old. Just to 
be honest the body is rough, the frame is whole but will probably need 
the back section replaced to be safe and the rest of it sat outside in 
VA for a while. See attached pictures of it and please make inquiries to 
Ray at (252) 269-2157.

Raymond Webb <[email-masked]>
** [email-masked] **

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/triumphs  http://www.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/[email-masked]