Subject: Re: [TR] Seat belts

From: Allen Hess <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2024 14:27:43 -0500

--===============5554724859421759234==
	boundary="Apple-Mail=_106CCE62-D6C6-4DFD-8C74-D10424ECB421"

--Apple-Mail=_106CCE62-D6C6-4DFD-8C74-D10424ECB421
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
	charset=utf-8

In this case I=E2=80=99m not sure that I would be concerned with =
originality. A hook and eye bolt is I think, more common. It may have =
been dealer installed. What car is this?

> From: dave northrup <[email-masked]>
> Subject: [TR] Seat belts
> Date: January 22, 2024 at 7:20:10=E2=80=AFPM EST
> To: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
>=20
>=20
> Anyone know where i can get new belts that fit this?

--Apple-Mail=_106CCE62-D6C6-4DFD-8C74-D10424ECB421
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
	charset=utf-8

<html><head><meta http-equiv=3D"content-type" content=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Dutf-8"></head><body style=3D"overflow-wrap: break-word; =
-webkit-nbsp-mode: space; line-break: after-white-space;"><div>In this =
case I=E2=80=99m not sure that I would be concerned with originality. A =
hook and eye bolt is I think, more common. It may have been dealer =
installed. What car is this?</div><div><br><blockquote =
type=3D"cite"><div><div style=3D"margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; =
margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px;"><span style=3D"font-family: =
-webkit-system-font, Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, sans-serif; =
color:rgba(127, 127, 127, 1.0);"><b>From: </b></span><span =
style=3D"font-family: -webkit-system-font, Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, =
sans-serif;">dave northrup &lt;[email-masked]&gt;<br></span></div><div =
style=3D"margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; =
margin-left: 0px;"><span style=3D"font-family: -webkit-system-font, =
Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, sans-serif; color:rgba(127, 127, 127, =
1.0);"><b>Subject: </b></span><span style=3D"font-family: =
-webkit-system-font, Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, sans-serif;"><b>[TR] =
Seat belts</b><br></span></div><div style=3D"margin-top: 0px; =
margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px;"><span =
style=3D"font-family: -webkit-system-font, Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, =
sans-serif; color:rgba(127, 127, 127, 1.0);"><b>Date: </b></span><span =
style=3D"font-family: -webkit-system-font, Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, =
sans-serif;">January 22, 2024 at 7:20:10=E2=80=AFPM =
EST<br></span></div><div style=3D"margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; =
margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px;"><span style=3D"font-family: =
-webkit-system-font, Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, sans-serif; =
color:rgba(127, 127, 127, 1.0);"><b>To: </b></span><span =
style=3D"font-family: -webkit-system-font, Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, =
sans-serif;">"[email-masked]" =
&lt;[email-masked]&gt;<br></span></div><br><br>

<meta http-equiv=3D"Content-Type" content=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Dus-ascii">

<div dir=3D"auto">
Anyone know where i can get new belts that fit this?
</div>

<span =
id=3D"cid:868144DD-E07A-41BF-BD53-5A0108DF50BB">&lt;20240122_181713.jpg&gt=
;</span><br></div></blockquote></div><br></body></html>=

--Apple-Mail=_106CCE62-D6C6-4DFD-8C74-D10424ECB421--

--===============5554724859421759234==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/triumphs  http://www.team.net/archive

--===============5554724859421759234==--

---

From: dave northrup <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2024 01:44:32 +0000

--===============8587369500306255943==
Content-Language: en-US
	boundary="_000_ba88919e0faf43d78bcf985c034010d3ranteercom_"

--_000_ba88919e0faf43d78bcf985c034010d3ranteercom_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--_000_ba88919e0faf43d78bcf985c034010d3ranteercom_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--_000_ba88919e0faf43d78bcf985c034010d3ranteercom_--

--===============8587369500306255943==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

--===============8587369500306255943==--