Subject: [TR] stag windows / galss

From: Sujit Roy <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2024 09:44:43 -0800

--===============7437061490279241533==

--00000000000091bd42060fdcdacc

Some Fed. Stag owners say their cars have non-tinted windows and some have
tinted.
Were tinted windows an option?
Were tinted windows an option with a package? Two of my Stags were fitted
with factory AC and both of them were fitted with tinted windows.

Sujit

-- 
Sujit Roy
Cupertino, California

--00000000000091bd42060fdcdacc
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">Some Fed. Stag owners say their cars have non-tinted windo=
ws and some have tinted.<div>Were tinted windows an option?=C2=A0</div><div=
>Were tinted windows an option with a package? Two of my Stags were fitted =
with factory AC and both of them were fitted with tinted windows.</div><div=
><br></div><div>Sujit</div><div><br clear=3D"all"><div><br></div><span clas=
s=3D"gmail_signature_prefix">-- </span><br><div dir=3D"ltr" class=3D"gmail_=
signature" data-smartmail=3D"gmail_signature"><div dir=3D"ltr"><div>Sujit R=
oy<br>Cupertino, California</div><div><br><br><br></div></div></div></div><=
/div>

--00000000000091bd42060fdcdacc--

--===============7437061490279241533==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/triumphs  http://www.team.net/archive

--===============7437061490279241533==--