Subject: [TR] TR 3? in Fowlerville, Michigan

From: Doug Mitchell <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2023 19:06:51 -0500

--===============8164493454623776492==

--000000000000cd4c4b060d221cd3

Bad shape, but might be useful for parts. From VIN, might be TR2. Facebook
marketplace.

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/756274229874600/?mibextid=dXMIcH

Regards,
Doug Mitchell
[email-masked]

--000000000000cd4c4b060d221cd3
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"auto"><div>Bad shape, but might be useful for parts. From VIN, =
might be TR2. Facebook marketplace.</div><div dir=3D"auto"><br></div><div d=
ir=3D"auto"><a href=3D"https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/7562742298=
74600/?mibextid=3DdXMIcH">https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/7562742=
29874600/?mibextid=3DdXMIcH</a><br></div><div><br></div><div data-smartmail=
=3D"gmail_signature">Regards,<br>Doug Mitchell<br><a href=3D"mailto:dbm.spi=
[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a></div></div>

--000000000000cd4c4b060d221cd3--

--===============8164493454623776492==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/triumphs  http://www.team.net/archive

--===============8164493454623776492==--