Subject: Re: [TR] TRF fire

From: Dave MacKay <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Dec 2023 03:31:23 -0500

That is terrible news, not only for the Runyan family and The Roadster
Factory employees, but for the entire British Car community.

https://www.cbsnews.com/pittsburgh/news/indiana-county-the-roadster-factor
y-fire/
https://finance.yahoo.com/news/roadster-factory-total-loss-christmas-23350
0950.html?_guc_consent_skip=1703578882

According to news reports "all that was left was a gutted brick structure
in the front of the business and smoldering ruins behind." Google now
lists TRF as "permanently closed".

Sad news indeed.

Dave MacKay
1960 TR3A s/n 68639L
near Toronto, Canada

>Date: Mon, 25 Dec 2023 11:29:24 -0600
>From: bill beecher <[email-masked]>
>Subject: [TR] TRF fire
>
>?Have y?all seen this, this came across on Facebook this morning.  So
sad.
>Bill
>
>Sadly, reports are coming in of a structure fire and emergency services
were dispatched at 1:11AM 12/25/23 to Killen Rd in Armagh, PA. This is the
location of The Roadster Factory Inc. Please keep the TRF family in your
thoughts and prayers.
>
>To lose everything because of a fire is bad, but on Christmas morning...
Heartbreaking!!!
>
>http://www.indianacounty.org/911media/That is terrible news, not only for
the Runyon family and the employees of The Roadster Factory, but for the
entire British Car community.
** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/triumphs  http://www.team.net/archive