Subject: [TR] amazon

From: Sujit Roy <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 11 Nov 2023 11:55:53 -0800

--===============1374195026886309482==

--000000000000b8a9ae0609e5d350

--000000000000b8a9ad0609e5d34f

-- 
Sujit Roy
Cupertino, California

https://triumphstagblog.wordpress.com/

--000000000000b8a9ad0609e5d34f
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr"><img src=3D"cid:ii_lougvcy50" alt=3D"Kate_168884508459.JPE=
G" width=3D"342" height=3D"542"><br><div><br></div><span class=3D"gmail_sig=
nature_prefix">-- </span><br><div dir=3D"ltr" class=3D"gmail_signature" dat=
a-smartmail=3D"gmail_signature"><div dir=3D"ltr"><div>Sujit Roy<br>Cupertin=
o, California</div><div><br><a href=3D"https://triumphstagblog.wordpress.co=
m/" target=3D"_blank">https://triumphstagblog.wordpress.com/</a><br><br></d=
iv></div></div></div>

--000000000000b8a9ad0609e5d34f--

--000000000000b8a9ae0609e5d350
Content-Disposition: inline; filename="Kate_168884508459.JPEG"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-ID: <ii_lougvcy50>

--000000000000b8a9ae0609e5d350--

--===============1374195026886309482==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/triumphs  http://www.team.net/archive

--===============1374195026886309482==--