Subject: [TR] TR3A Fuel pump

From: "Alex&Janet Thomson" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 22 Oct 2023 12:40:59 -0400

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

--===============1151935509723844972==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0023_01DA04E5.02BFD840"
Content-Language: en-us

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_0023_01DA04E5.02BFD840
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

All - I'm sure this has been discussed before but my question is this - I
have a freiend who plans to install a Moss supplied electric fuel pump to
his TR3A. I don't know if it is the Facet pump or the universal Lucas pump.
Any suggestions on the best place to mount this pump. I assume at the back
of the car is best, below the fuel tank level.

Thanks.

Alex Thomson

'73 TR6

------=_NextPart_000_0023_01DA04E5.02BFD840
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" =
xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><meta =
http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Dus-ascii"><meta name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 15 =
(filtered medium)"><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:"Cambria Math";
	panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0in;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}
span.EmailStyle17
	{mso-style-type:personal-compose;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;
	color:windowtext;
	font-weight:normal;
	font-style:normal;
	text-decoration:none none;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;
	mso-ligatures:none;}
@page WordSection1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body lang=3DEN-US link=3Dblue =
vlink=3Dpurple style=3D'word-wrap:break-word'><div =
class=3DWordSection1><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:14.0pt'>All - I'm sure this has been discussed before =
but my question is this - I have a freiend who plans to install a Moss =
supplied electric fuel pump to his TR3A. I don't know if it is the Facet =
pump or the universal Lucas pump. Any suggestions on the best place to =
mount this pump. I assume at the back of the car is best, below the fuel =
tank level.<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:14.0pt'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:14.0pt'>Thanks.<o:p></o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:14.0pt'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span style=3D'font-size:14.0pt'>Alex =
Thomson<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:14.0pt'>'73 =
TR6<o:p></o:p></span></p></div></body></html>
------=_NextPart_000_0023_01DA04E5.02BFD840--

--===============1151935509723844972==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/triumphs  http://www.team.net/archive

--===============1151935509723844972==--