Subject: [TR] Fuel pump wrap-up

From: "Alex&Janet Thomson" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2023 08:18:13 -0400

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

--===============0325282301195320487==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0098_01DA0589.77EFBEB0"
Content-Language: en-us

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_0098_01DA0589.77EFBEB0
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Wow! Many thanks to all who responded. What a great crew! One thing I forgot
to ask is how many people use the electric pump to feed the existing
mechanical pump and how many people rely on the electric pump by itself.

Alex Thomson

'73 TR6

------=_NextPart_000_0098_01DA0589.77EFBEB0
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" =
xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><META =
HTTP-EQUIV=3D"Content-Type" CONTENT=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Dus-ascii"><meta name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 15 =
(filtered medium)"><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:"Cambria Math";
	panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0in;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}
span.EmailStyle17
	{mso-style-type:personal-compose;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;
	color:windowtext;
	font-weight:normal;
	font-style:normal;
	text-decoration:none none;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;
	mso-ligatures:none;}
@page WordSection1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body lang=3DEN-US link=3Dblue =
vlink=3Dpurple style=3D'word-wrap:break-word'><div =
class=3DWordSection1><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:14.0pt'>Wow! Many thanks to all who responded. What a =
great crew! One thing I forgot to ask is how many people use the =
electric pump to feed the existing mechanical pump and how many people =
rely on the electric pump by itself.<o:p></o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:14.0pt'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span style=3D'font-size:14.0pt'>Alex =
Thomson<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:14.0pt'>'73 =
TR6<o:p></o:p></span></p></div></body></html>
------=_NextPart_000_0098_01DA0589.77EFBEB0--

--===============0325282301195320487==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/triumphs  http://www.team.net/archive

--===============0325282301195320487==--