Subject: [TR] Re Stag OD issue

From: "Lee&John Howard" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 5 Jul 2023 10:42:28 -0700

--===============1375519893803243661==

--00000000000086b03705ffc0eede

Thank you Paul for the comment.  It seems OK for now but I'll remember your
suggestion if the problem returns.
Joohn

--00000000000086b03705ffc0eede
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr"><div>Thank you Paul for the comment.=C2=A0 It seems OK for=
 now but I&#39;ll remember your suggestion if the problem returns.</div><di=
v>Joohn<br></div><br><br></div>

--00000000000086b03705ffc0eede--

--===============1375519893803243661==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/triumphs  http://www.team.net/archive

--===============1375519893803243661==--