Subject: [TR] Dot 5

From: Bob <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 2 Jun 2023 08:01:01 -0400

Hello,

Well I finally received my bottle of Dot 5 fluif yesterday via UPS.

There was ZERO DOT 5 in the FLAPS, zero!

Anyway I would like to thank all responses for the guidance. I would 
most likely have picked up a bottle of 5.1 thinking it was the same but 
better!

Again the list comes through with the knowledge of a lifetime of one of 
my favorite hobbies.

On another note, I helped a good friend install a new fuel pump on his 
65 Falcon station wagon yesterday. Pretty straight forward with the 
exception of one bold needing an impact wrench. After the engine started 
right up and purred! Now this wagon is original as can be. Engine is  
the 289 with a 2 barrel.

Bob

** [email-masked] **

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/triumphs  http://www.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/[email-masked]