Subject: Re: [TR] Thanks to all! - whitelisting team.net

From: Brian Kemp <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 08 May 2023 18:00:55 +0000

Those having problems with list e-mails going to spam may want to see if you have an option to 'whitelist' the team.net domain.  I have occasional issues with list e-mails going to my spam folder (1-2 a month), but that is minor and they always are replies.

You have to do this via your mail provider's interface so it happens at the server level.  I still have lots of trouble with my city's listserver e-mails, but not team.net stuff.

Brian
-----Original Message-----
From: Alex &amp; Janet Thomson <[email-masked]>
Sent: May 8, 2023 6:17 AM
To: 'Mark Bradakis' <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: [TR] Thanks to all!

What a great reward for all of your efforts over the years. I have received
a lot of help from listers over the years and I hope that I have been able
to offer similar help or suggestions, as well. I also have noticed a
slow-down in traffic and I know that many e-mails don't make it to my inbox,
even though I have the Outlook setting directing all "spam" to my inbox. I
have even reviewed the settings that Charter, our cable company, has enacted
but to no avail. Sigh! What to do?

Many thanks to you, Mark.

Alex Thomson

-----Original Message-----
From: Triumphs [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Mark
Bradakis
Sent: Friday, May 5, 2023 5:34 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [TR] Thanks to all!

Well, the announcement is now public.

https://vintagemotorsport.com/2023/05/04/redman-hobbs-and-levy-among-2023-br
itish-sports-car-hof-inductees/

Thanks to all of those who contributed to my induction into the British
Sports Car Hall of Fame. It is nice that over 30 years of effort on my
part has not gone unnoticed. Thanks to everyone on every list that has
made this possible!

mjb.
** [email-masked] **

Archive:  http://www.team.net/archive (http://www.team.net/pipermail/triumphs)

http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/[email-masked]

** [email-masked] **

Archive:  http://www.team.net/archive (http://www.team.net/pipermail/triumphs)

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/triumphs  http://www.team.net/archive