Subject: [TR] ZS carb insulators by Good Parts

From: Sujit Roy <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2023 09:20:19 -0700

--===============2831723724462367371==

--000000000000ced62505f911defa

For those of you who suffer from hot start issues, do these carb insulators
help?

https://www.goodparts.com/product/spacer-insulator-carb-to-manifold-175cd/

Sujit

-- 
Sujit Roy
Cupertino, California

https://triumphstagblog.wordpress.com/

--000000000000ced62505f911defa
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr"><div>For those of you who suffer from hot start issues, do=
 these carb insulators help?</div><div><br></div><div><br></div><div><a hre=
f=3D"https://www.goodparts.com/product/spacer-insulator-carb-to-manifold-17=
5cd/">https://www.goodparts.com/product/spacer-insulator-carb-to-manifold-1=
75cd/</a><br></div><div><br></div>Sujit<br clear=3D"all"><div><br></div><sp=
an class=3D"gmail_signature_prefix">-- </span><br><div dir=3D"ltr" class=3D=
"gmail_signature" data-smartmail=3D"gmail_signature"><div dir=3D"ltr"><div>=
Sujit Roy<br>Cupertino, California</div><div><br><a href=3D"https://triumph=
stagblog.wordpress.com/" target=3D"_blank">https://triumphstagblog.wordpres=
s.com/</a><br><br></div></div></div></div>

--000000000000ced62505f911defa--

--===============2831723724462367371==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/triumphs  http://www.team.net/archive

--===============2831723724462367371==--