Subject: [TR] Greenville Triumph SC (cross post from TR Register UK forum)

From: Don Hiscock <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 1 Apr 2023 09:55:58 -0500

--===============7784481476799201817==

--000000000000a9df7d05f84786f9

See the video for some insight into the build.
https://www.tr-register.co.uk/forums/index.php?/topic/82572-triumph-mascot/

--000000000000a9df7d05f84786f9
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr"><div class=3D"gmail_default" style=3D"font-size:small">See=
 the video for some insight into the build.</div><div class=3D"gmail_defaul=
t" style=3D"font-size:small"><a href=3D"https://www.tr-register.co.uk/forum=
s/index.php?/topic/82572-triumph-mascot/">https://www.tr-register.co.uk/for=
ums/index.php?/topic/82572-triumph-mascot/</a><br></div></div>

--000000000000a9df7d05f84786f9--

--===============7784481476799201817==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/triumphs  http://www.team.net/archive

--===============7784481476799201817==--