Subject: [TR] Transmission rebuild - one more image

From: aribert neumann <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 18 Mar 2023 20:39:03 -0400

--000000000000a03c3b05f7360930

--000000000000a03c3a05f736092e

I noticed that I did not attach the correct exploded view - after I went to
the trouble of making notes on it.   Off in digest mode.

--000000000000a03c3a05f736092e
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">I noticed that I did not attach=C2=A0the correct exploded =
view - after I went to the trouble of making notes on it.=C2=A0 =C2=A0Off i=
n digest mode.</div>

--000000000000a03c3a05f736092e--

--000000000000a03c3b05f7360930
Content-Disposition: attachment; filename="GT6 trans exploded view.jpg"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-ID: <f_lfeo6j2v0>

--000000000000a03c3b05f7360930
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/triumphs  http://www.team.net/archive

--000000000000a03c3b05f7360930--