Subject: [TR] Apple Hydraulics

From: Philip Barnes <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 8 Feb 2023 10:55:02 -0500

--===============8754585261782678649==

--000000000000e6ecde05f43249e9

Any comments or experience with Apple Hydraulics for rebuilding Stromberg
carbs? I've been satisfied with their other services.

--Phil Barnes
--'71 TR6 since 1977

--000000000000e6ecde05f43249e9

<div dir="ltr"><div>Any comments or experience with Apple Hydraulics for rebuilding Stromberg carbs? I&#39;ve been satisfied with their other services.</div><div><br></div><div>--Phil Barnes</div><div>--&#39;71 TR6 since 1977<br></div></div>

--000000000000e6ecde05f43249e9--

--===============8754585261782678649==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/triumphs  http://www.team.net/archive

--===============8754585261782678649==--

---

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 8 Feb 2023 18:06:48 -0500

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

--===============6896956753379376135==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0EA6_01D93BE8.1CE12970"
Content-Language: en-ca

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_0EA6_01D93BE8.1CE12970
	charset="utf-8"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

). He knows more about these carbs they anyone around. Most of the folks =
on 6-Pack looking for someone to rebuild their carbs, send them to Ken.

=20

=20

Keith Stewart

[email-masked]

=20

=20

=20

From: Philip Barnes <[email-masked]>=20
Sent: February 8, 2023 10:55 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [TR] Apple Hydraulics

=20

Any comments or experience with Apple Hydraulics for rebuilding =
Stromberg carbs? I've been satisfied with their other services.

=20

--Phil Barnes

--'71 TR6 since 1977

------=_NextPart_000_0EA6_01D93BE8.1CE12970
	charset="utf-8"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" =
xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><meta =
http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; charset=3Dutf-8"><meta =
name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 15 (filtered =
medium)"><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:"Cambria Math";
	panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0in;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:#0563C1;
	text-decoration:underline;}
span.EmailStyle18
	{mso-style-type:personal-reply;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;
	color:windowtext;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	mso-fareast-language:EN-US;}
@page WordSection1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body lang=3DEN-CA =
link=3D"#0563C1" vlink=3D"#954F72" style=3D'word-wrap:break-word'><div =
class=3DWordSection1><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'mso-fareast-language:EN-US'>Why not try Ken Dolhonde =
(</span><span =
style=3D'font-size:9.0pt;font-family:"Arial",sans-serif;color:#09161B;bac=
kground:#F4F4F4'><a =
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a></span><span =
style=3D'mso-fareast-language:EN-US'>). He knows more about these carbs =
they anyone around. Most of the folks on 6-Pack looking for someone to =
rebuild their carbs, send them to Ken.<o:p></o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'mso-fareast-language:EN-US'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>Keith =
Stewart<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>[email-masked]<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'mso-fareast-language:EN-US'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'mso-fareast-language:EN-US'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p><div =
style=3D'border:none;border-top:solid #E1E1E1 1.0pt;padding:3.0pt 0in =
0in 0in'><p class=3DMsoNormal><b><span =
lang=3DEN-US>From:</span></b><span lang=3DEN-US> Philip Barnes =
&lt;[email-masked]&gt; <br><b>Sent:</b> February 8, 2023 10:55 =
AM<br><b>To:</b> [email-masked]<br><b>Subject:</b> [TR] Apple =
Hydraulics<o:p></o:p></span></p></div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><div><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>Any comments or experience with Apple Hydraulics for =
rebuilding Stromberg carbs? I've been satisfied with their other =
services.<o:p></o:p></p></div><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p></div><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>--Phil Barnes<o:p></o:p></p></div><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>--'71 TR6 since =
1977<o:p></o:p></p></div></div></div></body></html>
------=_NextPart_000_0EA6_01D93BE8.1CE12970--

--===============6896956753379376135==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

--===============6896956753379376135==--

---

From: pdqtr6 <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 08 Feb 2023 19:39:52 -0500

--===============1035741603789423507==

----_com.samsung.android.email_85816170406300
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

----_com.samsung.android.email_85816170406300
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

----_com.samsung.android.email_85816170406300--

--===============1035741603789423507==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

--===============1035741603789423507==--