Subject: Re: [TR] Triumphs Digest, Vol 16, Issue 3

From: "Ron L\"Herault" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2023 21:47:32 -0500

1. Thinking about installing an alarm system in my TR4A
      (Dave Connitt)
My alarm system in a '73 TR6 is now fairly ancient, but it does include a
sensor that would go off if someone got too close to the interior, e.g.
messing with the top or tonneau cover.  

Ron L

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/triumphs  http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: Tom Jell <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2023 09:32:03 +0100

> Hello Everyone,
>   That?s a lot of motels to stop at and if I can?t park right in front of the entrance, I will not be sleeping very well.

I would suggest to go (maybe additional) for a more effective and 
cheaper solution. Install a hidden switch somewhere behind your 
dashboard that cuts of the power to the coil and / or these battery main 
switches where you can take one part off and take it to your room.

Tom