Subject: [TR] TR6 Kidney Pad Speaker Bracket

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 6 Jan 2023 14:51:24 -0500

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

--===============3312280542535305205==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_1435_01D921DE.594C01B0"
Content-Language: en-ca

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_1435_01D921DE.594C01B0
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

I have a pair of TR4A leather kidney pads for radio speakers similar to what
is used on the TR6. Since the kidney pads were not on the TR4A, I do not
have the hardware. Does anyone have the dimensions of the bracket that joins
the two pads, crossing over the transmission cover? Or, better yet, does
anyone have a bracket with which they would be willing to part? It seems the
bracket is no longer available. Thanks in advance for any assistance you
might provide.

Keith

Keith Stewart

[email-masked]

------=_NextPart_000_1435_01D921DE.594C01B0
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" =
xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><meta =
http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Dus-ascii"><meta name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 15 =
(filtered medium)"><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:"Cambria Math";
	panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0cm;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;
	mso-fareast-language:EN-US;}
span.EmailStyle17
	{mso-style-type:personal-compose;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;
	color:windowtext;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;
	mso-fareast-language:EN-US;}
@page WordSection1
	{size:612.0pt 792.0pt;
	margin:72.0pt 72.0pt 72.0pt 72.0pt;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body lang=3DEN-CA =
link=3D"#0563C1" vlink=3D"#954F72" style=3D'word-wrap:break-word'><div =
class=3DWordSection1><p class=3DMsoNormal>I have a pair of TR4A leather =
kidney pads for radio speakers similar to what is used on the TR6. Since =
the kidney pads were not on the TR4A, I do not have the hardware. Does =
anyone have the dimensions of the bracket that joins the two pads, =
crossing over the transmission cover? Or, better yet, does anyone have a =
bracket with which they would be willing to part? It seems the bracket =
is no longer available. Thanks in advance for any assistance you might =
provide.<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>Keith<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'mso-fareast-language:EN-CA'>Keith =
Stewart<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'mso-fareast-language:EN-CA'>[email-masked]<o:p></o:p></sp=
an></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p></div></body></html>
------=_NextPart_000_1435_01D921DE.594C01B0--

--===============3312280542535305205==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/triumphs  http://www.team.net/archive

--===============3312280542535305205==--