Subject: [TR] 1. Windshield wiper wheel box question (Dave Connitt)

From: Carl Sereda <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 6 Sep 2022 04:41:32 +0000 (UTC)

--===============0963378621256068941==
	boundary="----=_Part_4704732_149244909.1662439292582"

------=_Part_4704732_149244909.1662439292582
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Hi Dave,Have you thought about using Locktite for 'shafts' - don't recall exact labelling (it's not the typical threaded bolts/nuts kind of Locktite). That might do the job - although you might need to use a bit of fire to remove wiper arms later.
Carl'63 TR4 since '74

------=_Part_4704732_149244909.1662439292582
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

<div style="color:black;font: 10pt Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;">
<div>Hi<font size="2"> Dave,</font></div>

<div><font size="2">Have you thought about using Locktite for 'shafts' - don't recall exact labelling (it's not the typical threaded bolts/nuts kind of Locktite). That might do the job - although you might need to use a bit of fire to remove wiper arms later.<br>
</font></div>

<div><font size="2">Carl</font></div>

<div><font size="2">'63 TR4 since '74<br>
</font></div>
</div>

------=_Part_4704732_149244909.1662439292582--

--===============0963378621256068941==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/triumphs  http://www.team.net/archive

--===============0963378621256068941==--