Subject: Re: [TR] Rear Disk Brake Conversion

From: Bob Danielson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2022 12:46:32 -0400

--===============0550191686165099322==
	boundary="_62223DDA-2D01-4D5A-9203-B3F3BABB9A1A_"

--_62223DDA-2D01-4D5A-9203-B3F3BABB9A1A_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Same guy=E2=80=A6.. https://www.goodparts.com/product-category/brakes/rear-=
brake-upgrade-kits/

Bob Danielson
TR6 Interior Panels, Boot Covers and Fender Blankets
http://tr6.danielsonfamily.org/PanelBootSales1.htm

From: Patrick Baize
Sent: Monday, September 12, 2022 12:29 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [TR] Rear Disk Brake Conversion

Hi All

 =C2=A0=C2=A0=C2=A0 I received my Goodparts rear CV axles.=C2=A0 While I ha=
ve the rear=20
brakes removed, I'm thinking about a rear disk brake conversion. Who=20
makes those kits?

 =C2=A0=C2=A0 While working on replacing the rear axles, I was able to inst=
all my=20
CV driveshaft I bought a zillion years ago :-)

TIA

Patrick

71 Stag

--=20
This email has been checked for viruses by Avast antivirus software.
www.avast.com
** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/triumphs  http://www.team.net/archiv=
e

6.danielsonfamily.org

--_62223DDA-2D01-4D5A-9203-B3F3BABB9A1A_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" xmlns:w=3D"urn:sc=
hemas-microsoft-com:office:word" xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/of=
fice/2004/12/omml" xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><meta ht=
tp-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; charset=3Dutf-8"><meta name=
=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 15 (filtered medium)"><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:"Cambria Math";
	panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0in;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:blue;
	text-decoration:underline;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;}
@page WordSection1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style></head><body lang=3DEN-US link=3Dblue vlink=3D"#954F72" style=3D=
'word-wrap:break-word'><div class=3DWordSection1><p class=3DMsoNormal>Same =
guy=E2=80=A6.. <a href=3D"https://www.goodparts.com/product-category/brakes=
/rear-brake-upgrade-kits/">https://www.goodparts.com/product-category/brake=
s/rear-brake-upgrade-kits/</a></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p=
><p class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>Bob Daniels=
on<br>TR6 Interior Panels, Boot Covers and Fender Blankets<br>http://tr6.da=
nielsonfamily.org/PanelBootSales1.htm</p><p class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</=
o:p></p><div style=3D'mso-element:para-border-div;border:none;border-top:so=
lid #E1E1E1 1.0pt;padding:3.0pt 0in 0in 0in'><p class=3DMsoNormal style=3D'=
border:none;padding:0in'><b>From: </b><a href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]"=
>Patrick Baize</a><br><b>Sent: </b>Monday, September 12, 2022 12:29 PM<br><=
b>To: </b><a href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]=
t</a><br><b>Subject: </b>[TR] Rear Disk Brake Conversion</p></div><p class=
=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>Hi All</p><p class=
=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal> &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; =
I received my Goodparts rear CV axles.&nbsp; While I have the rear </p><p c=
lass=3DMsoNormal>brakes removed, I'm thinking about a rear disk brake conve=
rsion. Who </p><p class=3DMsoNormal>makes those kits?</p><p class=3DMsoNorm=
al><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal> &nbsp;&nbsp; While working on=
 replacing the rear axles, I was able to install my </p><p class=3DMsoNorma=
l>CV driveshaft I bought a zillion years ago :-)</p><p class=3DMsoNormal><o=
:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>TIA</p><p class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&n=
bsp;</o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>Patrick</p><p class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nb=
sp;</o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>71 Stag</p><p class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbs=
p;</o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>=
-- </p><p class=3DMsoNormal>This email has been checked for viruses by Avas=
t antivirus software.</p><p class=3DMsoNormal>www.avast.com</p><p class=3DM=
soNormal>** [email-masked] **</p><p class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;<=
/o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html</p><p=
 class=3DMsoNormal>Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/triumphs=C2=A0 ht=
tp://www.team.net/archive</p><p class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p c=
lass=3DMsoNormal>Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/=
triumphs/[email-masked]</p><p class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;<=
/o:p></p></div></body></html>=

--_62223DDA-2D01-4D5A-9203-B3F3BABB9A1A_--

--===============0550191686165099322==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/triumphs  http://www.team.net/archive

--===============0550191686165099322==--

---

From: Sujit Roy <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2022 10:25:37 -0700

--===============5372245769432933938==

--000000000000b80f5005e87e2f47
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Try Monarch Stags out of UK

On Mon, Sep 12, 2022, 10:03 AM Bob Danielson <[email-masked]=
wrote:

> Same guy=E2=80=A6..
> https://www.goodparts.com/product-category/brakes/rear-brake-upgrade-kits=
/
> *From: *Patrick Baize <[email-masked]>
> *Sent: *Monday, September 12, 2022 12:29 PM
> *To: [email-masked]
> *Subject: *[TR] Rear Disk Brake Conversion
>
>
>
> Hi All
>
>
>
>     I received my Goodparts rear CV axles.  While I have the rear
>
> brakes removed, I'm thinking about a rear disk brake conversion. Who
>
> makes those kits?
>
>
>
>    While working on replacing the rear axles, I was able to install my
>
> --
> Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
>
> Unsubscribe/Manage:
> http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/[email-masked].=
org
> Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Unsubscribe/Manage:
> http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/[email-masked]
>

--000000000000b80f5005e87e2f47
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"auto">Try Monarch Stags out of UK</div><br><div class=3D"gmail_=
quote"><div dir=3D"ltr" class=3D"gmail_attr">On Mon, Sep 12, 2022, 10:03 AM=
 Bob Danielson &lt;<a href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">75tr6@t=
r6.danielsonfamily.org</a>&gt; wrote:<br></div><blockquote class=3D"gmail_q=
uote" style=3D"margin:0 0 0 .8ex;border-left:1px #ccc solid;padding-left:1e=
x"><div lang=3D"EN-US" link=3D"blue" vlink=3D"#954F72" style=3D"word-wrap:b=
reak-word"><div class=3D"m_-6547508445220023284WordSection1"><p class=3D"Ms=
oNormal">Same guy=E2=80=A6.. <a href=3D"https://www.goodparts.com/product-c=
ategory/brakes/rear-brake-upgrade-kits/" target=3D"_blank" rel=3D"noreferre=
r">https://www.goodparts.com/product-category/brakes/rear-brake-upgrade-kit=
s/</a></p><p class=3D"MsoNormal"><u></u>=C2=A0<u></u></p><p class=3D"MsoNor=
mal"><u></u>=C2=A0<u></u></p><p class=3D"MsoNormal">Bob Danielson<br>TR6 In=
terior Panels, Boot Covers and Fender Blankets<br><a href=3D"http://tr6.dan=
ielsonfamily.org/PanelBootSales1.htm" target=3D"_blank" rel=3D"noreferrer">=
http://tr6.danielsonfamily.org/PanelBootSales1.htm</a></p><p class=3D"MsoNo=
rmal"><u></u>=C2=A0<u></u></p><div style=3D"border:none;border-top:solid #e=
1e1e1 1.0pt;padding:3.0pt 0in 0in 0in"><p class=3D"MsoNormal" style=3D"bord=
er:none;padding:0in"><b>From: </b><a href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]" tar=
get=3D"_blank" rel=3D"noreferrer">Patrick Baize</a><br><b>Sent: </b>Monday,=
 September 12, 2022 12:29 PM<br><b>To: </b><a href=3D"mailto:triumphs@autox=
.team.net" target=3D"_blank" rel=3D"noreferrer">[email-masked]</a>=
<br><b>Subject: </b>[TR] Rear Disk Brake Conversion</p></div><p class=3D"Ms=
oNormal"><u></u>=C2=A0<u></u></p><p class=3D"MsoNormal">Hi All</p><p class=
=3D"MsoNormal"><u></u>=C2=A0<u></u></p><p class=3D"MsoNormal"> =C2=A0=C2=A0=
=C2=A0 I received my Goodparts rear CV axles.=C2=A0 While I have the rear <=
/p><p class=3D"MsoNormal">brakes removed, I&#39;m thinking about a rear dis=
k brake conversion. Who </p><p class=3D"MsoNormal">makes those kits?</p><p =
class=3D"MsoNormal"><u></u>=C2=A0<u></u></p><p class=3D"MsoNormal"> =C2=A0=
=C2=A0 While working on replacing the rear axles, I was able to install my =
</p><p class=3D"MsoNormal">CV driveshaft I bought a zillion years ago :-)</=
p><p class=3D"MsoNormal"><u></u>=C2=A0<u></u></p><p class=3D"MsoNormal">TIA=
</p><p class=3D"MsoNormal"><u></u>=C2=A0<u></u></p><p class=3D"MsoNormal">P=
atrick</p><p class=3D"MsoNormal"><u></u>=C2=A0<u></u></p><p class=3D"MsoNor=
mal">71 Stag</p><p class=3D"MsoNormal"><u></u>=C2=A0<u></u></p><p class=3D"=
MsoNormal"><u></u>=C2=A0<u></u></p><p class=3D"MsoNormal">-- </p><p class=
=3D"MsoNormal">This email has been checked for viruses by Avast antivirus s=
oftware.</p><p class=3D"MsoNormal"><a href=3D"http://www.avast.com" target=
=3D"_blank" rel=3D"noreferrer">www.avast.com</a></p><p class=3D"MsoNormal">=
** <a href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]" target=3D"_blank" rel=3D"nore=
ferrer">[email-masked]</a> **</p><p class=3D"MsoNormal"><u></u>=C2=
=A0<u></u></p><p class=3D"MsoNormal">Donate: <a href=3D"http://www.team.net=
/donate.html" target=3D"_blank" rel=3D"noreferrer">http://www.team.net/dona=
te.html</a></p><p class=3D"MsoNormal">Archive: <a href=3D"http://www.team.n=
et/pipermail/triumphs" target=3D"_blank" rel=3D"noreferrer">http://www.team=
.net/pipermail/triumphs</a>=C2=A0 <a href=3D"http://www.team.net/archive" t=
arget=3D"_blank" rel=3D"noreferrer">http://www.team.net/archive</a></p><p c=
lass=3D"MsoNormal"><u></u>=C2=A0<u></u></p><p class=3D"MsoNormal">Unsubscri=
be/Manage: <a href=3D"http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/75tr6@=
tr6.danielsonfamily.org" target=3D"_blank" rel=3D"noreferrer">http://autox.=
team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/[email-masked]</a></p><p c=
lass=3D"MsoNormal"><u></u>=C2=A0<u></u></p></div></div>** <a href=3D"mailto=
:[email-masked]" target=3D"_blank" rel=3D"noreferrer">triumphs@aut=
ox.team.net</a> **<br>
<br>
errer" target=3D"_blank">http://www.team.net/donate.html</a><br>
Archive: <a href=3D"http://www.team.net/pipermail/triumphs" rel=3D"noreferr=
er noreferrer" target=3D"_blank">http://www.team.net/pipermail/triumphs</a>=
=C2=A0 <a href=3D"http://www.team.net/archive" rel=3D"noreferrer noreferrer=
" target=3D"_blank">http://www.team.net/archive</a><br>
<br>
hs/[email-masked]" rel=3D"noreferrer noreferrer" target=3D"_blank">h=
ttp://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/[email-masked]</a><br>
</blockquote></div>

--000000000000b80f5005e87e2f47--

--===============5372245769432933938==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

--===============5372245769432933938==--

---

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2022 20:48:38 -0600

Patrick,

Well Goodparts of course!! 
 
You should have thought about that and Richard would have move the internal circlip to compensate for the caliper bracket.

Glenn aka StagByTriumph Garage

-----Original Message-----
From: Triumphs <[email-masked]> On Behalf Of Patrick Baize
Sent: Monday, September 12, 2022 10:29 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [TR] Rear Disk Brake Conversion

Hi All

     I received my Goodparts rear CV axles.  While I have the rear brakes removed, I'm thinking about a rear disk brake conversion. Who makes those kits?

    While working on replacing the rear axles, I was able to install my CV driveshaft I bought a zillion years ago :-)

TIA

Patrick

71 Stag

---

From: Patrick Baize <[email-masked]> JcFK3FsOYZzRlzV1EEDBEo7rbM6UPDtU5PnHEmvos3thIfKC5drC7HtVsmv6uxkWABRGpYFOVNh1Zw==
Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2022 19:07:24 -0500

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--===============8812221676690985994==
 boundary="------------QwAicOf92dBAGf2SM5SySioV"
Content-Language: en-US

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--------------QwAicOf92dBAGf2SM5SySioV
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

Thanks all I will check out

Patrick

71 Stag

On 9/12/2022 12:25 PM, Sujit Roy wrote:
> On Mon, Sep 12, 2022, 10:03 AM Bob Danielson 
> <[email-masked]> wrote:
>
>     Same guy…..
>     https://www.goodparts.com/product-category/brakes/rear-brake-upgrade-kits/
>
>     Bob Danielson
>     www.avast.com <http://www.avast.com>
>
>     http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/[email-masked]
>

-- 
This email has been checked for viruses by Avast antivirus software.
www.avast.com
--------------QwAicOf92dBAGf2SM5SySioV
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

<html>
  <head>
    <meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8">
  </head>
  <body>
    <p>Thanks all I will check out</p>
    <p>Patrick</p>
    <p>71 Stag<br>
    </p>
    <div class="moz-cite-prefix">On 9/12/2022 12:25 PM, Sujit Roy wrote:<br>
    </div>
    <blockquote type="cite"
cite="mid:[email-masked]">
      <meta http-equiv="content-type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8">
      <div dir="auto">Try Monarch Stags out of UK</div>
      <br>
      <div class="gmail_quote">
        <div dir="ltr" class="gmail_attr">On Mon, Sep 12, 2022, 10:03 AM
          Bob Danielson &lt;<a
            href="mailto:[email-masked]"
            moz-do-not-send="true" class="moz-txt-link-freetext">[email-masked]</a>&gt;
          wrote:<br>
        </div>
        <blockquote class="gmail_quote" style="margin:0 0 0
          .8ex;border-left:1px #ccc solid;padding-left:1ex">
          <div link="blue" vlink="#954F72" style="word-wrap:break-word"
            lang="EN-US">
            <div class="m_-6547508445220023284WordSection1">
              <p class="MsoNormal">Same guy….. <a
href="https://www.goodparts.com/product-category/brakes/rear-brake-upgrade-kits/"
                  target="_blank" rel="noreferrer"
                  moz-do-not-send="true" class="moz-txt-link-freetext">https://www.goodparts.com/product-category/brakes/rear-brake-upgrade-kits/</a></p>
              <p class="MsoNormal"> </p>
              <p class="MsoNormal"> </p>
              <p class="MsoNormal">Bob Danielson<br>
                TR6 Interior Panels, Boot Covers and Fender Blankets<br>
                <a
                  href="http://tr6.danielsonfamily.org/PanelBootSales1.htm"
                  target="_blank" rel="noreferrer"
                  moz-do-not-send="true" class="moz-txt-link-freetext">http://tr6.danielsonfamily.org/PanelBootSales1.htm</a></p>
              <p class="MsoNormal"> </p>
              <div style="border:none;border-top:solid #e1e1e1
                1.0pt;padding:3.0pt 0in 0in 0in">
                <p class="MsoNormal" style="border:none;padding:0in"><b>From:
                  </b><a href="mailto:[email-masked]"
                    target="_blank" rel="noreferrer"
                    moz-do-not-send="true">Patrick Baize</a><br>
                  <b>Sent: </b>Monday, September 12, 2022 12:29 PM<br>
                  <b>To: </b><a href="mailto:[email-masked]"
                    target="_blank" rel="noreferrer"
                    moz-do-not-send="true" class="moz-txt-link-freetext">[email-masked]</a><br>
                  <b>Subject: </b>[TR] Rear Disk Brake Conversion</p>
              </div>
              <p class="MsoNormal"> </p>
              <p class="MsoNormal">Hi All</p>
              <p class="MsoNormal"> </p>
              <p class="MsoNormal">     I received my Goodparts rear CV
                axles.  While I have the rear </p>
              <p class="MsoNormal">brakes removed, I'm thinking about a
                rear disk brake conversion. Who </p>
              <p class="MsoNormal">makes those kits?</p>
              <p class="MsoNormal"> </p>
              <p class="MsoNormal">    While working on replacing the
                rear axles, I was able to install my </p>
              <p class="MsoNormal">CV driveshaft I bought a zillion
                years ago :-)</p>
              <p class="MsoNormal"> </p>
              <p class="MsoNormal">TIA</p>
              <p class="MsoNormal"> </p>
              <p class="MsoNormal">Patrick</p>
              <p class="MsoNormal"> </p>
              <p class="MsoNormal">71 Stag</p>
              <p class="MsoNormal"> </p>
              <p class="MsoNormal"> </p>
              <p class="MsoNormal">-- </p>
              <p class="MsoNormal">This email has been checked for
                viruses by Avast antivirus software.</p>
              <p class="MsoNormal"><a href="http://www.avast.com"
                  target="_blank" rel="noreferrer"
                  moz-do-not-send="true">www.avast.com</a></p>
              <p class="MsoNormal">** <a
                  href="mailto:[email-masked]" target="_blank"
                  rel="noreferrer" moz-do-not-send="true"
                  class="moz-txt-link-freetext">[email-masked]</a>
                **</p>
              <p class="MsoNormal"> </p>
              <p class="MsoNormal">Donate: <a
                  href="http://www.team.net/donate.html" target="_blank"
                  rel="noreferrer" moz-do-not-send="true"
                  class="moz-txt-link-freetext">http://www.team.net/donate.html</a></p>
              <p class="MsoNormal">Archive: <a
                  href="http://www.team.net/pipermail/triumphs"
                  target="_blank" rel="noreferrer"
                  moz-do-not-send="true" class="moz-txt-link-freetext">http://www.team.net/pipermail/triumphs</a> 
                <a href="http://www.team.net/archive" target="_blank"
                  rel="noreferrer" moz-do-not-send="true"
                  class="moz-txt-link-freetext">http://www.team.net/archive</a></p>
              <p class="MsoNormal"> </p>
              <p class="MsoNormal">Unsubscribe/Manage: <a
href="http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/[email-masked]"
                  target="_blank" rel="noreferrer"
                  moz-do-not-send="true" class="moz-txt-link-freetext">http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/[email-masked]</a></p>
              <p class="MsoNormal"> </p>
            </div>
          </div>
          ** <a href="mailto:[email-masked]" target="_blank"
            rel="noreferrer" moz-do-not-send="true"
            class="moz-txt-link-freetext">[email-masked]</a> **<br>
          <br>
          Donate: <a href="http://www.team.net/donate.html"
            rel="noreferrer noreferrer" target="_blank"
            moz-do-not-send="true" class="moz-txt-link-freetext">http://www.team.net/donate.html</a><br>
          Archive: <a href="http://www.team.net/pipermail/triumphs"
            rel="noreferrer noreferrer" target="_blank"
            moz-do-not-send="true" class="moz-txt-link-freetext">http://www.team.net/pipermail/triumphs</a> 
          <a href="http://www.team.net/archive" rel="noreferrer
            noreferrer" target="_blank" moz-do-not-send="true"
            class="moz-txt-link-freetext">http://www.team.net/archive</a><br>
          <br>
          Unsubscribe/Manage: <a
href="http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/[email-masked]"
            rel="noreferrer noreferrer" target="_blank"
            moz-do-not-send="true" class="moz-txt-link-freetext">http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/[email-masked]</a><br>
        </blockquote>
      </div>
    </blockquote>
  <div id="DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2"><br /><table style="border-top: 1px solid #D3D4DE;"><tr><td style="width: 55px; padding-top: 13px;"><a href="https://www.avast.com/sig-email?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=emailclient" target="_blank"><img src="https://s-install.avcdn.net/ipm/preview/icons/icon-envelope-tick-round-orange-animated-no-repeat-v1.gif" alt=" width="46" height="29" style="width: 46px; height: 29px;"/></a></td><td style="width: 470px; padding-top: 12px; color: #41424e; font-size: 13px; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; line-height: 18px;">Virus-free.<a href="https://www.avast.com/sig-email?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=emailclient" target="_blank" style="color: #4453ea;">www.avast.com</a></td></tr></table><a href="#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2" width="1" height="1"> </a></div></body>
</html>

--------------QwAicOf92dBAGf2SM5SySioV--

--===============8812221676690985994==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

--===============8812221676690985994==--

---

From: Sujit Roy <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2022 18:56:39 -0700

--===============0836552821576889301==

--00000000000052054305e89971cf
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Hello Patrick,

The Stag brakes are ok for a 50 year old car. Just wondering if you up
grade the rear, are you going to upgrade the fronts to match?
Sujit

On Tue, Sep 13, 2022, 5:47 PM Patrick Baize <[email-masked]> wrote:

> On Mon, Sep 12, 2022, 10:03 AM Bob Danielson <
> [email-masked]> wrote:
>
>> Same guy=E2=80=A6..
>> https://www.goodparts.com/product-category/brakes/rear-brake-upgrade-kit=
s/
>> http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/[email-masked]=
.org
> <https://www.avast.com/sig-email?utm_medium=3Demail&utm_source=3Dlink&utm=
_campaign=3Dsig-email&utm_content=3Demailclient>
> Virus-free.www.avast.com
> <https://www.avast.com/sig-email?utm_medium=3Demail&utm_source=3Dlink&utm=
_campaign=3Dsig-email&utm_content=3Demailclient>
> <#m_3563763480829786253_DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>

--00000000000052054305e89971cf
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"auto">Hello=C2=A0Patrick,=C2=A0<div dir=3D"auto"><br></div><div=
 dir=3D"auto">The Stag brakes are ok for a 50 year old car. Just wondering =
if you up grade the rear, are you going to upgrade the fronts to match?</di=
v><div dir=3D"auto">Sujit</div></div><br><div class=3D"gmail_quote"><div di=
r=3D"ltr" class=3D"gmail_attr">On Tue, Sep 13, 2022, 5:47 PM Patrick Baize =
&lt;<a href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a>&gt; wrote:=
<br></div><blockquote class=3D"gmail_quote" style=3D"margin:0 0 0 .8ex;bord=
er-left:1px #ccc solid;padding-left:1ex">
 =20
   =20
 =20
  <div>
    <p>Thanks all I will check out</p>
    <p>Patrick</p>
    <p>71 Stag<br>
    </p>
    <div>On 9/12/2022 12:25 PM, Sujit Roy wrote:<br>
    </div>
    <blockquote type=3D"cite">
     =20
      <div dir=3D"auto">Try Monarch Stags out of UK</div>
      <br>
      <div class=3D"gmail_quote">
        <div dir=3D"ltr" class=3D"gmail_attr">On Mon, Sep 12, 2022, 10:03 A=
M
          Bob Danielson &lt;<a href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]=
" target=3D"_blank" rel=3D"noreferrer">[email-masked]</a>&gt=
;
          wrote:<br>
        </div>
        <blockquote class=3D"gmail_quote" style=3D"margin:0 0 0 .8ex;border=
-left:1px #ccc solid;padding-left:1ex">
          <div link=3D"blue" vlink=3D"#954F72" style=3D"word-wrap:break-wor=
d" lang=3D"EN-US">
            <div>
              <p class=3D"MsoNormal">Same guy=E2=80=A6.. <a href=3D"https:/=
/www.goodparts.com/product-category/brakes/rear-brake-upgrade-kits/" rel=3D=
"noreferrer noreferrer" target=3D"_blank">https://www.goodparts.com/product=
-category/brakes/rear-brake-upgrade-kits/</a></p>
              <p class=3D"MsoNormal">=C2=A0</p>
              <p class=3D"MsoNormal">=C2=A0</p>
              <p class=3D"MsoNormal">Bob Danielson<br>
                TR6 Interior Panels, Boot Covers and Fender Blankets<br>
                <a href=3D"http://tr6.danielsonfamily.org/PanelBootSales1.h=
tm" rel=3D"noreferrer noreferrer" target=3D"_blank">http://tr6.danielsonfam=
ily.org/PanelBootSales1.htm</a></p>
              <p class=3D"MsoNormal">=C2=A0</p>
              <div style=3D"border:none;border-top:solid #e1e1e1 1.0pt;padd=
ing:3.0pt 0in 0in 0in">
                <p class=3D"MsoNormal" style=3D"border:none;padding:0in"><b=
>From:
                  </b><a href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]" rel=3D"noreferr=
er noreferrer" target=3D"_blank">Patrick Baize</a><br>
                  <b>Sent: </b>Monday, September 12, 2022 12:29 PM<br>
                  <b>To: </b><a href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]" rel=
=3D"noreferrer noreferrer" target=3D"_blank">[email-masked]</a><br=
                  <b>Subject: </b>[TR] Rear Disk Brake Conversion</p>
              </div>
              <p class=3D"MsoNormal">=C2=A0</p>
              <p class=3D"MsoNormal">Hi All</p>
              <p class=3D"MsoNormal">=C2=A0</p>
              <p class=3D"MsoNormal"> =C2=A0=C2=A0=C2=A0 I received my Good=
parts rear CV
                axles.=C2=A0 While I have the rear </p>
              <p class=3D"MsoNormal">brakes removed, I&#39;m thinking about=
 a
                rear disk brake conversion. Who </p>
              <p class=3D"MsoNormal">makes those kits?</p>
              <p class=3D"MsoNormal">=C2=A0</p>
              <p class=3D"MsoNormal"> =C2=A0=C2=A0 While working on replaci=
ng the
                rear axles, I was able to install my </p>
              <p class=3D"MsoNormal">CV driveshaft I bought a zillion
                years ago :-)</p>
              <p class=3D"MsoNormal">=C2=A0</p>
              <p class=3D"MsoNormal">TIA</p>
              <p class=3D"MsoNormal">=C2=A0</p>
              <p class=3D"MsoNormal">Patrick</p>
              <p class=3D"MsoNormal">=C2=A0</p>
              <p class=3D"MsoNormal">71 Stag</p>
              <p class=3D"MsoNormal">=C2=A0</p>
              <p class=3D"MsoNormal">=C2=A0</p>
              <p class=3D"MsoNormal">-- </p>
              <p class=3D"MsoNormal">This email has been checked for
                viruses by Avast antivirus software.</p>
              <p class=3D"MsoNormal"><a href=3D"http://www.avast.com" rel=
=3D"noreferrer noreferrer" target=3D"_blank">www.avast.com</a></p>
              <p class=3D"MsoNormal">** <a href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]=
am.net" rel=3D"noreferrer noreferrer" target=3D"_blank">[email-masked]=
.net</a>
                **</p>
              <p class=3D"MsoNormal">=C2=A0</p>
              <p class=3D"MsoNormal">Donate: <a href=3D"http://www.team.net=
/donate.html" rel=3D"noreferrer noreferrer" target=3D"_blank">http://www.te=
am.net/donate.html</a></p>
              <p class=3D"MsoNormal">Archive: <a href=3D"http://www.team.ne=
t/pipermail/triumphs" rel=3D"noreferrer noreferrer" target=3D"_blank">http:=
//www.team.net/pipermail/triumphs</a>=C2=A0
                <a href=3D"http://www.team.net/archive" rel=3D"noreferrer n=
oreferrer" target=3D"_blank">http://www.team.net/archive</a></p>
              <p class=3D"MsoNormal">=C2=A0</p>
              <p class=3D"MsoNormal">Unsubscribe/Manage: <a href=3D"http://=
autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/[email-masked]" rel=
=3D"noreferrer noreferrer" target=3D"_blank">http://autox.team.net/mailman/=
options/triumphs/[email-masked]</a></p>
              <p class=3D"MsoNormal">=C2=A0</p>
            </div>
          </div>
          ** <a href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]" rel=3D"noreferrer n=
oreferrer" target=3D"_blank">[email-masked]</a> **<br>
          <br>
          Donate: <a href=3D"http://www.team.net/donate.html" rel=3D"norefe=
rrer noreferrer noreferrer" target=3D"_blank">http://www.team.net/donate.ht=
ml</a><br>
          Archive: <a href=3D"http://www.team.net/pipermail/triumphs" rel=
=3D"noreferrer noreferrer noreferrer" target=3D"_blank">http://www.team.net=
/pipermail/triumphs</a>=C2=A0
          <a href=3D"http://www.team.net/archive" rel=3D"noreferrer
            noreferrer noreferrer" target=3D"_blank">http://www.team.net/ar=
chive</a><br>
          <br>
          Unsubscribe/Manage: <a href=3D"http://autox.team.net/mailman/opti=
ons/triumphs/[email-masked]" rel=3D"noreferrer noreferrer noreferrer=
" target=3D"_blank">http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/triumphs=
[email-masked]</a><br>
        </blockquote>
      </div>
    </blockquote>
  <div id=3D"m_3563763480829786253DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2"><br=
><table style=3D"border-top:1px solid #d3d4de"><tr><td style=3D"width:55px;=
padding-top:13px"><a href=3D"https://www.avast.com/sig-email?utm_medium=3De=
mail&amp;utm_source=3Dlink&amp;utm_campaign=3Dsig-email&amp;utm_content=3De=
mailclient" target=3D"_blank" rel=3D"noreferrer"><img src=3D"https://s-inst=
all.avcdn.net/ipm/preview/icons/icon-envelope-tick-round-orange-animated-no=
-repeat-v1.gif" alt=3D" width=3D" height=3D"29" style=3D"width:46px;height:=
29px"></a></td><td style=3D"width:470px;padding-top:12px;color:#41424e;font=
-size:13px;font-family:Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif;line-height:18px">Virus-f=
ree.<a href=3D"https://www.avast.com/sig-email?utm_medium=3Demail&amp;utm_s=
ource=3Dlink&amp;utm_campaign=3Dsig-email&amp;utm_content=3Demailclient" st=
yle=3D"color:#4453ea" target=3D"_blank" rel=3D"noreferrer">www.avast.com</a=
></td></tr></table><a href=3D"#m_3563763480829786253_DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B=
8-4E2AA1F9FDF2" width=3D"1" height=3D"1" rel=3D"noreferrer"> </a></div></di=
v>

ferrer">[email-masked]</a> **<br>

--00000000000052054305e89971cf--

--===============0836552821576889301==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

--===============0836552821576889301==--

---

From: dave northrup <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2022 11:27:01 +0000

--===============7530738262748694893==
Content-Language: en-US
	boundary="_000_bbaeff2996f6462a812eb14339150f51ranteercom_"

--_000_bbaeff2996f6462a812eb14339150f51ranteercom_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--_000_bbaeff2996f6462a812eb14339150f51ranteercom_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--_000_bbaeff2996f6462a812eb14339150f51ranteercom_--

--===============7530738262748694893==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

--===============7530738262748694893==--

---

From: Patrick Baize <[email-masked]> PkS9+RitBtS2eswcB+5KDEjmp/IgJHOHXxJr/cjQa+sJt+taKRILsYTDNldkNpP8oViMOjWk6Xw/PWSo2JSEeVKnYZp8o//+gAhciQFHWU9i2aEXv/Oz7e/s
Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2022 07:58:09 -0500

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--===============6642525633970340254==
 boundary="------------9C0GchQLCXvFJhcIYNjpjdV8"
Content-Language: en-US

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--------------9C0GchQLCXvFJhcIYNjpjdV8
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

probably make sure same type pads front and rear

On 9/13/2022 8:56 PM, Sujit Roy wrote:
>     width=
>     <https://www.avast.com/sig-email?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=emailclient>
>     	Virus-free.www.avast.com
>     <https://www.avast.com/sig-email?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=emailclient>
>
>

-- 
This email has been checked for viruses by Avast antivirus software.
www.avast.com
--------------9C0GchQLCXvFJhcIYNjpjdV8
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

<html>
  <head>
    <meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8">
  </head>
  <body>
    <p>probably make sure same type pads front and rear<br>
    </p>
    <div class="moz-cite-prefix">On 9/13/2022 8:56 PM, Sujit Roy wrote:<br>
    </div>
    <blockquote type="cite"
cite="mid:[email-masked]">
      <meta http-equiv="content-type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8">
      <div dir="auto">Hello Patrick, 
        <div dir="auto"><br>
        </div>
        <div dir="auto">The Stag brakes are ok for a 50 year old car.
          Just wondering if you up grade the rear, are you going to
          upgrade the fronts to match?</div>
        <div dir="auto">Sujit</div>
      </div>
      <br>
      <div class="gmail_quote">
        <div dir="ltr" class="gmail_attr">On Tue, Sep 13, 2022, 5:47 PM
          Patrick Baize &lt;<a href="mailto:[email-masked]"
            moz-do-not-send="true" class="moz-txt-link-freetext">[email-masked]</a>&gt;
          wrote:<br>
        </div>
        <blockquote class="gmail_quote" style="margin:0 0 0
          .8ex;border-left:1px #ccc solid;padding-left:1ex">
          <div>
            <p>Thanks all I will check out</p>
            <p>Patrick</p>
            <p>71 Stag<br>
            </p>
            <div>On 9/12/2022 12:25 PM, Sujit Roy wrote:<br>
            </div>
            <blockquote type="cite">
              <div dir="auto">Try Monarch Stags out of UK</div>
              <br>
              <div class="gmail_quote">
                <div dir="ltr" class="gmail_attr">On Mon, Sep 12, 2022,
                  10:03 AM Bob Danielson &lt;<a
                    href="mailto:[email-masked]"
                    target="_blank" rel="noreferrer"
                    moz-do-not-send="true" class="moz-txt-link-freetext">[email-masked]</a>&gt;
                  wrote:<br>
                </div>
                <blockquote class="gmail_quote" style="margin:0 0 0
                  .8ex;border-left:1px #ccc solid;padding-left:1ex">
                  <div link="blue" vlink="#954F72"
                    style="word-wrap:break-word" lang="EN-US">
                    <div>
                      <p class="MsoNormal">Same guy….. <a
href="https://www.goodparts.com/product-category/brakes/rear-brake-upgrade-kits/"
                          rel="noreferrer noreferrer" target="_blank"
                          moz-do-not-send="true"
                          class="moz-txt-link-freetext">https://www.goodparts.com/product-category/brakes/rear-brake-upgrade-kits/</a></p>
                      <p class="MsoNormal"> </p>
                      <p class="MsoNormal"> </p>
                      <p class="MsoNormal">Bob Danielson<br>
                        TR6 Interior Panels, Boot Covers and Fender
                        Blankets<br>
                        <a
                          href="http://tr6.danielsonfamily.org/PanelBootSales1.htm"
                          rel="noreferrer noreferrer" target="_blank"
                          moz-do-not-send="true"
                          class="moz-txt-link-freetext">http://tr6.danielsonfamily.org/PanelBootSales1.htm</a></p>
                      <p class="MsoNormal"> </p>
                      <div style="border:none;border-top:solid #e1e1e1
                        1.0pt;padding:3.0pt 0in 0in 0in">
                        <p class="MsoNormal"
                          style="border:none;padding:0in"><b>From: </b><a
                            href="mailto:[email-masked]"
                            rel="noreferrer noreferrer" target="_blank"
                            moz-do-not-send="true">Patrick Baize</a><br>
                          <b>Sent: </b>Monday, September 12, 2022 12:29
                          PM<br>
                          <b>To: </b><a
                            href="mailto:[email-masked]"
                            rel="noreferrer noreferrer" target="_blank"
                            moz-do-not-send="true"
                            class="moz-txt-link-freetext">[email-masked]</a><br>
                          <b>Subject: </b>[TR] Rear Disk Brake
                          Conversion</p>
                      </div>
                      <p class="MsoNormal"> </p>
                      <p class="MsoNormal">Hi All</p>
                      <p class="MsoNormal"> </p>
                      <p class="MsoNormal">     I received my Goodparts
                        rear CV axles.  While I have the rear </p>
                      <p class="MsoNormal">brakes removed, I'm thinking
                        about a rear disk brake conversion. Who </p>
                      <p class="MsoNormal">makes those kits?</p>
                      <p class="MsoNormal"> </p>
                      <p class="MsoNormal">    While working on
                        replacing the rear axles, I was able to install
                        my </p>
                      <p class="MsoNormal">CV driveshaft I bought a
                        zillion years ago :-)</p>
                      <p class="MsoNormal"> </p>
                      <p class="MsoNormal">TIA</p>
                      <p class="MsoNormal"> </p>
                      <p class="MsoNormal">Patrick</p>
                      <p class="MsoNormal"> </p>
                      <p class="MsoNormal">71 Stag</p>
                      <p class="MsoNormal"> </p>
                      <p class="MsoNormal"> </p>
                      <p class="MsoNormal">-- </p>
                      <p class="MsoNormal">This email has been checked
                        for viruses by Avast antivirus software.</p>
                      <p class="MsoNormal"><a
                          href="http://www.avast.com" rel="noreferrer
                          noreferrer" target="_blank"
                          moz-do-not-send="true">www.avast.com</a></p>
                      <p class="MsoNormal">** <a
                          href="mailto:[email-masked]"
                          rel="noreferrer noreferrer" target="_blank"
                          moz-do-not-send="true"
                          class="moz-txt-link-freetext">[email-masked]</a>
                        **</p>
                      <p class="MsoNormal"> </p>
                      <p class="MsoNormal">Donate: <a
                          href="http://www.team.net/donate.html"
                          rel="noreferrer noreferrer" target="_blank"
                          moz-do-not-send="true"
                          class="moz-txt-link-freetext">http://www.team.net/donate.html</a></p>
                      <p class="MsoNormal">Archive: <a
                          href="http://www.team.net/pipermail/triumphs"
                          rel="noreferrer noreferrer" target="_blank"
                          moz-do-not-send="true"
                          class="moz-txt-link-freetext">http://www.team.net/pipermail/triumphs</a> 
                        <a href="http://www.team.net/archive"
                          rel="noreferrer noreferrer" target="_blank"
                          moz-do-not-send="true"
                          class="moz-txt-link-freetext">http://www.team.net/archive</a></p>
                      <p class="MsoNormal"> </p>
                      <p class="MsoNormal">Unsubscribe/Manage: <a
href="http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/[email-masked]"
                          rel="noreferrer noreferrer" target="_blank"
                          moz-do-not-send="true"
                          class="moz-txt-link-freetext">http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/[email-masked]</a></p>
                      <p class="MsoNormal"> </p>
                    </div>
                  </div>
                  ** <a href="mailto:[email-masked]"
                    rel="noreferrer noreferrer" target="_blank"
                    moz-do-not-send="true" class="moz-txt-link-freetext">[email-masked]</a>
                  **<br>
                  <br>
                  Donate: <a href="http://www.team.net/donate.html"
                    rel="noreferrer noreferrer noreferrer"
                    target="_blank" moz-do-not-send="true"
                    class="moz-txt-link-freetext">http://www.team.net/donate.html</a><br>
                  Archive: <a
                    href="http://www.team.net/pipermail/triumphs"
                    rel="noreferrer noreferrer noreferrer"
                    target="_blank" moz-do-not-send="true"
                    class="moz-txt-link-freetext">http://www.team.net/pipermail/triumphs</a> 
                  <a href="http://www.team.net/archive" rel="noreferrer
                    noreferrer noreferrer" target="_blank"
                    moz-do-not-send="true" class="moz-txt-link-freetext">http://www.team.net/archive</a><br>
                  <br>
                  Unsubscribe/Manage: <a
href="http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/[email-masked]"
                    rel="noreferrer noreferrer noreferrer"
                    target="_blank" moz-do-not-send="true"
                    class="moz-txt-link-freetext">http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/[email-masked]</a><br>
                </blockquote>
              </div>
            </blockquote>
            <div
              id="m_3563763480829786253DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2"><br>
              <table style="border-top:1px solid #d3d4de">
                <tbody>
                  <tr>
                    <td style="width:55px;padding-top:13px"><a
href="https://www.avast.com/sig-email?utm_medium=email&amp;utm_source=link&amp;utm_campaign=sig-email&amp;utm_content=emailclient"
                        target="_blank" rel="noreferrer"
                        moz-do-not-send="true"><img
src="https://s-install.avcdn.net/ipm/preview/icons/icon-envelope-tick-round-orange-animated-no-repeat-v1.gif"
                          alt=" width=" style="width:46px;height:29px"
                          moz-do-not-send="true" height="29"></a></td>
                    <td
style="width:470px;padding-top:12px;color:#41424e;font-size:13px;font-family:Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif;line-height:18px">Virus-free.<a
href="https://www.avast.com/sig-email?utm_medium=email&amp;utm_source=link&amp;utm_campaign=sig-email&amp;utm_content=emailclient"
                        style="color:#4453ea" target="_blank"
                        rel="noreferrer" moz-do-not-send="true">www.avast.com</a></td>
                  </tr>
                </tbody>
              </table>
              <a
                href="#m_3563763480829786253_DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2"
                width="1" height="1" rel="noreferrer"
                moz-do-not-send="true"> </a></div>
          </div>
          ** <a href="mailto:[email-masked]" target="_blank"
            rel="noreferrer" moz-do-not-send="true"
            class="moz-txt-link-freetext">[email-masked]</a> **<br>
          <br>
          Donate: <a href="http://www.team.net/donate.html"
            rel="noreferrer noreferrer" target="_blank"
            moz-do-not-send="true" class="moz-txt-link-freetext">http://www.team.net/donate.html</a><br>
          Archive: <a href="http://www.team.net/pipermail/triumphs"
            rel="noreferrer noreferrer" target="_blank"
            moz-do-not-send="true" class="moz-txt-link-freetext">http://www.team.net/pipermail/triumphs</a> 
          <a href="http://www.team.net/archive" rel="noreferrer
            noreferrer" target="_blank" moz-do-not-send="true"
            class="moz-txt-link-freetext">http://www.team.net/archive</a><br>
          <br>
          Unsubscribe/Manage: <a
href="http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/[email-masked]"
            rel="noreferrer noreferrer" target="_blank"
            moz-do-not-send="true" class="moz-txt-link-freetext">http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/[email-masked]</a><br>
        </blockquote>
      </div>
    </blockquote>
  </body>
</html>

--------------9C0GchQLCXvFJhcIYNjpjdV8--

--===============6642525633970340254==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

--===============6642525633970340254==--

---

From: Patrick Baize <[email-masked]> 2guBE4eYFTqBBjxWQT9NzIVqtBINNjygJdWe5GiFKJxtVrnlCvjx4KOnCPg9AjOmgnSwsyxYPpOQkg==
Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2022 08:00:00 -0500

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--===============2481888507008922493==
 boundary="------------SCaSoAjHCU3B3aNBdx5fQa4V"
Content-Language: en-US

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--------------SCaSoAjHCU3B3aNBdx5fQa4V
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

I will seriously get new tyres.  I have these Pirelli p4000 and are 
showing signs of dry rot.  Whats a good tire?

On 9/14/2022 6:27 AM, dave northrup wrote:
>
> GoodParts sells a master brake cylinder that allows you to adjust the 
> front rear bias.  That might be a good next step.  I don’t think the 
> fronts really need to be upgraded.  I’m not sure the rears needed to 
> be upgraded either.  The car stops really well as is.
>
> you can upgrade the pads in the front (and rear  if you added disk brakes)
>
> Probably the easiest upgrade is new tires. Wider, stickier tires will 
> improve both handling and stopping
>
> *From:* Triumphs <[email-masked]> *On Behalf Of 
> *Sujit Roy
> *Sent:* Tuesday, September 13, 2022 8:57 PM
> *To:* Patrick Baize <[email-masked]>
> *Cc:* Triumphs <[email-masked]>
> *Subject:* Re: [TR] Rear Disk Brake Conversion
>
> Hello Patrick,
>
> [email-masked]  **
>
> Donate:http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Archive:http://www.team.net/pipermail/triumphs   http://www.team.net/archive
>
> Unsubscribe/Manage:http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/[email-masked]

-- 
This email has been checked for viruses by Avast antivirus software.
www.avast.com
--------------SCaSoAjHCU3B3aNBdx5fQa4V
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

<html>
  <head>
    <meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8">
  </head>
  <body>
    <p>I will seriously get new tyres.  I have these Pirelli p4000 and
      are showing signs of dry rot.  Whats a good tire?<br>
    </p>
    <div class="moz-cite-prefix">On 9/14/2022 6:27 AM, dave northrup
      wrote:<br>
    </div>
    <blockquote type="cite"
      cite="mid:[email-masked]">
      <meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8">
      <meta name="Generator" content="Microsoft Word 15 (filtered
        medium)">
      <!--[if !mso]><style>v\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}
o\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}
w\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}
.shape {behavior:url(#default#VML);}
</style><![endif]-->
      <style>@font-face
	{font-family:"Cambria Math";
	panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0in;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:blue;
	text-decoration:underline;}span.EmailStyle19
	{mso-style-type:personal-reply;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;
	color:windowtext;}.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}</style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext="edit" spidmax="1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext="edit">
<o:idmap v:ext="edit" data="1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]-->
      <div class="WordSection1">
        <p class="MsoNormal">GoodParts sells a master brake cylinder
          that allows you to adjust the front rear bias.  That might be
          a good next step.  I don’t think the fronts really need to be
          upgraded.  I’m not sure the rears needed to be upgraded
          either.  The car stops really well as is.<o:p></o:p></p>
        <p class="MsoNormal"><o:p> </o:p></p>
        <p class="MsoNormal">you can upgrade the pads in the front (and
          rear  if you added disk brakes)<o:p></o:p></p>
        <p class="MsoNormal"><o:p> </o:p></p>
        <p class="MsoNormal">Probably the easiest upgrade is new tires. 
          Wider, stickier tires will improve both handling and stopping<o:p></o:p></p>
        <p class="MsoNormal"><o:p> </o:p></p>
        <div style="border:none;border-top:solid #E1E1E1
          1.0pt;padding:3.0pt 0in 0in 0in">
          <p class="MsoNormal"><b>From:</b> Triumphs
            <a class="moz-txt-link-rfc2396E" href="mailto:[email-masked]">&lt;[email-masked]&gt;</a> <b>On Behalf Of
            </b>Sujit Roy<br>
            <b>Sent:</b> Tuesday, September 13, 2022 8:57 PM<br>
            <b>To:</b> Patrick Baize <a class="moz-txt-link-rfc2396E" href="mailto:[email-masked]">&lt;[email-masked]&gt;</a><br>
            <b>Cc:</b> Triumphs <a class="moz-txt-link-rfc2396E" href="mailto:[email-masked]">&lt;[email-masked]&gt;</a><br>
            <b>Subject:</b> Re: [TR] Rear Disk Brake Conversion<o:p></o:p></p>
        </div>
        <p class="MsoNormal"><o:p> </o:p></p>
        <div>
          <p class="MsoNormal">Hello Patrick, <o:p></o:p></p>
          <div>
            <p class="MsoNormal"><o:p> </o:p></p>
          </div>
          <div>
            <p class="MsoNormal">The Stag brakes are ok for a 50 year
              old car. Just wondering if you up grade the rear, are you
              going to upgrade the fronts to match?<o:p></o:p></p>
          </div>
          <div>
            <p class="MsoNormal">Sujit<o:p></o:p></p>
          </div>
        </div>
        <p class="MsoNormal"><o:p> </o:p></p>
        <div>
          <div>
            <p class="MsoNormal">On Tue, Sep 13, 2022, 5:47 PM Patrick
              Baize &lt;<a href="mailto:[email-masked]"
                moz-do-not-send="true" class="moz-txt-link-freetext">[email-masked]</a>&gt;
              wrote:<o:p></o:p></p>
          </div>
          <blockquote style="border:none;border-left:solid #CCCCCC
            1.0pt;padding:0in 0in 0in
            6.0pt;margin-left:4.8pt;margin-right:0in">
            <div>
              <p>Thanks all I will check out<o:p></o:p></p>
              <p>Patrick<o:p></o:p></p>
              <p>71 Stag<o:p></o:p></p>
              <div>
                <p class="MsoNormal">On 9/12/2022 12:25 PM, Sujit Roy
                  wrote:<o:p></o:p></p>
              </div>
              <blockquote style="margin-top:5.0pt;margin-bottom:5.0pt">
                <div>
                  <p class="MsoNormal">Try Monarch Stags out of UK<o:p></o:p></p>
                </div>
                <p class="MsoNormal"><o:p> </o:p></p>
                <div>
                  <div>
                    <p class="MsoNormal">On Mon, Sep 12, 2022, 10:03 AM
                      Bob Danielson &lt;<a
                        href="mailto:[email-masked]"
                        target="_blank" moz-do-not-send="true"
                        class="moz-txt-link-freetext">[email-masked]</a>&gt;
                      wrote:<o:p></o:p></p>
                  </div>
                  <blockquote style="border:none;border-left:solid
                    #CCCCCC 1.0pt;padding:0in 0in 0in
                    6.0pt;margin-left:4.8pt;margin-right:0in">
                    <div>
                      <div>
                        <p class="MsoNormal"
                          style="mso-margin-top-alt:auto;mso-margin-bottom-alt:auto">Same
                          guy…..
                          <a
href="https://www.goodparts.com/product-category/brakes/rear-brake-upgrade-kits/"
                            target="_blank" moz-do-not-send="true"
                            class="moz-txt-link-freetext">
https://www.goodparts.com/product-category/brakes/rear-brake-upgrade-kits/</a><o:p></o:p></p>
                        <p class="MsoNormal"
                          style="mso-margin-top-alt:auto;mso-margin-bottom-alt:auto"> <o:p></o:p></p>
                        <p class="MsoNormal"
                          style="mso-margin-top-alt:auto;mso-margin-bottom-alt:auto"> <o:p></o:p></p>
                        <p class="MsoNormal"
                          style="mso-margin-top-alt:auto;mso-margin-bottom-alt:auto">Bob
                          Danielson<br>
                          TR6 Interior Panels, Boot Covers and Fender
                          Blankets<br>
                          <a
                            href="http://tr6.danielsonfamily.org/PanelBootSales1.htm"
                            target="_blank" moz-do-not-send="true"
                            class="moz-txt-link-freetext">http://tr6.danielsonfamily.org/PanelBootSales1.htm</a><o:p></o:p></p>
                        <p class="MsoNormal"
                          style="mso-margin-top-alt:auto;mso-margin-bottom-alt:auto"> <o:p></o:p></p>
                        <div style="border:none;border-top:solid #E1E1E1
                          1.0pt;padding:3.0pt 0in 0in 0in">
                          <p class="MsoNormal"
                            style="mso-margin-top-alt:auto;mso-margin-bottom-alt:auto"><b>From:
                            </b><a href="mailto:[email-masked]"
                              target="_blank" moz-do-not-send="true">Patrick
                              Baize</a><br>
                            <b>Sent: </b>Monday, September 12, 2022
                            12:29 PM<br>
                            <b>To: </b><a
                              href="mailto:[email-masked]"
                              target="_blank" moz-do-not-send="true"
                              class="moz-txt-link-freetext">[email-masked]</a><br>
                            <b>Subject: </b>[TR] Rear Disk Brake
                            Conversion<o:p></o:p></p>
                        </div>
                        <p class="MsoNormal"
                          style="mso-margin-top-alt:auto;mso-margin-bottom-alt:auto"> <o:p></o:p></p>
                        <p class="MsoNormal"
                          style="mso-margin-top-alt:auto;mso-margin-bottom-alt:auto">Hi
                          All<o:p></o:p></p>
                        <p class="MsoNormal"
                          style="mso-margin-top-alt:auto;mso-margin-bottom-alt:auto"> <o:p></o:p></p>
                        <p class="MsoNormal"
                          style="mso-margin-top-alt:auto;mso-margin-bottom-alt:auto">   
                          I received my Goodparts rear CV axles.  While
                          I have the rear
                          <o:p></o:p></p>
                        <p class="MsoNormal"
                          style="mso-margin-top-alt:auto;mso-margin-bottom-alt:auto">brakes
                          removed, I'm thinking about a rear disk brake
                          conversion. Who
                          <o:p></o:p></p>
                        <p class="MsoNormal"
                          style="mso-margin-top-alt:auto;mso-margin-bottom-alt:auto">makes
                          those kits?<o:p></o:p></p>
                        <p class="MsoNormal"
                          style="mso-margin-top-alt:auto;mso-margin-bottom-alt:auto"> <o:p></o:p></p>
                        <p class="MsoNormal"
                          style="mso-margin-top-alt:auto;mso-margin-bottom-alt:auto">  
                          While working on replacing the rear axles, I
                          was able to install my
                          <o:p></o:p></p>
                        <p class="MsoNormal"
                          style="mso-margin-top-alt:auto;mso-margin-bottom-alt:auto">CV
                          driveshaft I bought a zillion years ago :-)<o:p></o:p></p>
                        <p class="MsoNormal"
                          style="mso-margin-top-alt:auto;mso-margin-bottom-alt:auto"> <o:p></o:p></p>
                        <p class="MsoNormal"
                          style="mso-margin-top-alt:auto;mso-margin-bottom-alt:auto">TIA<o:p></o:p></p>
                        <p class="MsoNormal"
                          style="mso-margin-top-alt:auto;mso-margin-bottom-alt:auto"> <o:p></o:p></p>
                        <p class="MsoNormal"
                          style="mso-margin-top-alt:auto;mso-margin-bottom-alt:auto">Patrick<o:p></o:p></p>
                        <p class="MsoNormal"
                          style="mso-margin-top-alt:auto;mso-margin-bottom-alt:auto"> <o:p></o:p></p>
                        <p class="MsoNormal"
                          style="mso-margin-top-alt:auto;mso-margin-bottom-alt:auto">71
                          Stag<o:p></o:p></p>
                        <p class="MsoNormal"
                          style="mso-margin-top-alt:auto;mso-margin-bottom-alt:auto"> <o:p></o:p></p>
                        <p class="MsoNormal"
                          style="mso-margin-top-alt:auto;mso-margin-bottom-alt:auto"> <o:p></o:p></p>
                        <p class="MsoNormal"
                          style="mso-margin-top-alt:auto;mso-margin-bottom-alt:auto">--
                          <o:p></o:p></p>
                        <p class="MsoNormal"
                          style="mso-margin-top-alt:auto;mso-margin-bottom-alt:auto">This
                          email has been checked for viruses by Avast
                          antivirus software.<o:p></o:p></p>
                        <p class="MsoNormal"
                          style="mso-margin-top-alt:auto;mso-margin-bottom-alt:auto"><a
                            href="http://www.avast.com" target="_blank"
                            moz-do-not-send="true">www.avast.com</a><o:p></o:p></p>
                        <p class="MsoNormal"
                          style="mso-margin-top-alt:auto;mso-margin-bottom-alt:auto">**
                          <a href="mailto:[email-masked]"
                            target="_blank" moz-do-not-send="true"
                            class="moz-txt-link-freetext">[email-masked]</a>
                          **<o:p></o:p></p>
                        <p class="MsoNormal"
                          style="mso-margin-top-alt:auto;mso-margin-bottom-alt:auto"> <o:p></o:p></p>
                        <p class="MsoNormal"
                          style="mso-margin-top-alt:auto;mso-margin-bottom-alt:auto">Donate:
                          <a href="http://www.team.net/donate.html"
                            target="_blank" moz-do-not-send="true"
                            class="moz-txt-link-freetext">http://www.team.net/donate.html</a><o:p></o:p></p>
                        <p class="MsoNormal"
                          style="mso-margin-top-alt:auto;mso-margin-bottom-alt:auto">Archive:
                          <a
                            href="http://www.team.net/pipermail/triumphs"
                            target="_blank" moz-do-not-send="true"
                            class="moz-txt-link-freetext">http://www.team.net/pipermail/triumphs</a> 
                          <a href="http://www.team.net/archive"
                            target="_blank" moz-do-not-send="true"
                            class="moz-txt-link-freetext">http://www.team.net/archive</a><o:p></o:p></p>
                        <p class="MsoNormal"
                          style="mso-margin-top-alt:auto;mso-margin-bottom-alt:auto"> <o:p></o:p></p>
                        <p class="MsoNormal"
                          style="mso-margin-top-alt:auto;mso-margin-bottom-alt:auto">Unsubscribe/Manage:
                          <a
href="http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/[email-masked]"
                            target="_blank" moz-do-not-send="true"
                            class="moz-txt-link-freetext">
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/[email-masked]</a><o:p></o:p></p>
                        <p class="MsoNormal"
                          style="mso-margin-top-alt:auto;mso-margin-bottom-alt:auto"> <o:p></o:p></p>
                      </div>
                    </div>
                    <p class="MsoNormal">** <a
                        href="mailto:[email-masked]"
                        target="_blank" moz-do-not-send="true"
                        class="moz-txt-link-freetext">
                        [email-masked]</a> **<br>
                      <br>
                      Donate: <a href="http://www.team.net/donate.html"
                        target="_blank" moz-do-not-send="true"
                        class="moz-txt-link-freetext">http://www.team.net/donate.html</a><br>
                      Archive: <a
                        href="http://www.team.net/pipermail/triumphs"
                        target="_blank" moz-do-not-send="true"
                        class="moz-txt-link-freetext">http://www.team.net/pipermail/triumphs</a> 
                      <a href="http://www.team.net/archive"
                        target="_blank" moz-do-not-send="true"
                        class="moz-txt-link-freetext">http://www.team.net/archive</a><br>
                      <br>
                      Unsubscribe/Manage: <a
href="http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/[email-masked]"
                        target="_blank" moz-do-not-send="true"
                        class="moz-txt-link-freetext">
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/[email-masked]</a><o:p></o:p></p>
                  </blockquote>
                </div>
              </blockquote>
              <div
                id="m_3563763480829786253DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2">
                <p class="MsoNormal"><o:p> </o:p></p>
                <table class="MsoNormalTable"
                  style="border:none;border-top:solid #D3D4DE 1.0pt"
                  cellspacing="3" cellpadding="0" border="1">
                  <tbody>
                    <tr>
                      <td
                        style="width:41.25pt;border:none;padding:9.75pt
                        .75pt .75pt .75pt" width="55">
                        <p class="MsoNormal"><a
href="https://www.avast.com/sig-email?utm_medium=email&amp;utm_source=link&amp;utm_campaign=sig-email&amp;utm_content=emailclient"
                            target="_blank" moz-do-not-send="true"><span
                              style="text-decoration:none"><img
                                style="width:.4583in;height:.3in"
                                id="_x0000_i1025"
src="https://s-install.avcdn.net/ipm/preview/icons/icon-envelope-tick-round-orange-animated-no-repeat-v1.gif"
                                alt=" width=" moz-do-not-send="true"
                                width="44" height="29" border="0"></span></a><o:p></o:p></p>
                      </td>
                      <td style="width:352.5pt;border:none;padding:9.0pt
                        .75pt .75pt .75pt" width="470">
                        <p class="MsoNormal" style="line-height:13.5pt"><span
style="font-size:10.0pt;font-family:&quot;Arial&quot;,sans-serif;color:#41424E">Virus-free.<a
href="https://www.avast.com/sig-email?utm_medium=email&amp;utm_source=link&amp;utm_campaign=sig-email&amp;utm_content=emailclient"
                              target="_blank" moz-do-not-send="true"><span
                                style="color:#4453EA">www.avast.com</span></a><o:p></o:p></span></p>
                      </td>
                    </tr>
                  </tbody>
                </table>
              </div>
            </div>
            <p class="MsoNormal">** <a
                href="mailto:[email-masked]" target="_blank"
                moz-do-not-send="true" class="moz-txt-link-freetext">
                [email-masked]</a> **<br>
              <br>
              Donate: <a href="http://www.team.net/donate.html"
                target="_blank" moz-do-not-send="true"
                class="moz-txt-link-freetext">http://www.team.net/donate.html</a><br>
              Archive: <a href="http://www.team.net/pipermail/triumphs"
                target="_blank" moz-do-not-send="true"
                class="moz-txt-link-freetext">http://www.team.net/pipermail/triumphs</a> 
              <a href="http://www.team.net/archive" target="_blank"
                moz-do-not-send="true" class="moz-txt-link-freetext">http://www.team.net/archive</a><br>
              <br>
              Unsubscribe/Manage: <a
href="http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/[email-masked]"
                target="_blank" moz-do-not-send="true"
                class="moz-txt-link-freetext">
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/[email-masked]</a><o:p></o:p></p>
          </blockquote>
        </div>
      </div>
      <br>
      <fieldset class="moz-mime-attachment-header"></fieldset>
      <pre class="moz-quote-pre" wrap="">** <a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated" href="mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a> **

Archive: <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://www.team.net/pipermail/triumphs">http://www.team.net/pipermail/triumphs</a>  <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://www.team.net/archive">http://www.team.net/archive</a>

</pre>
    </blockquote>
  </body>
</html>

--------------SCaSoAjHCU3B3aNBdx5fQa4V--

--===============2481888507008922493==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

--===============2481888507008922493==--

---

From: dave northrup <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2022 14:46:12 +0000

--===============6802053864759973048==
Content-Language: en-US
	boundary="_000_dbd2cf6bc5204d8998e051b97da4227eranteercom_"

--_000_dbd2cf6bc5204d8998e051b97da4227eranteercom_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--_000_dbd2cf6bc5204d8998e051b97da4227eranteercom_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--_000_dbd2cf6bc5204d8998e051b97da4227eranteercom_--

--===============6802053864759973048==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

--===============6802053864759973048==--

---

From: Patrick Baize <[email-masked]> pEsQEsRh7fgoHwoR/yP1Y79ur8SqhcTXwHAuZFURJBT5DZA4zx2GFLIiUKz2xa5nUJbt5/H6xKWNLw==
Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2022 20:52:30 -0500

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--===============3512009495870329822==
 boundary="------------KWU09lNPH7ApabTGSgY45F9X"
Content-Language: en-US

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--------------KWU09lNPH7ApabTGSgY45F9X
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

So I decided toy buy rear brake shoes, passenger side (usa) was soaked 
in grease. new goodparts axle shafts are sealed, wont be a problem 
anymore. no rear disk conversion

On 9/14/2022 8:00 AM, Patrick Baize wrote:
>> Probably the easiest upgrade is new tires.  Wider, stickier tires 
>> will improve both handling and stopping
>>
>> The Stag brakes are ok for a 50 year old car. Just wondering if you 
>> up grade the rear, are you going to upgrade the fronts to match?
>>
>> Sujit
>>

-- 
This email has been checked for viruses by Avast antivirus software.
www.avast.com
--------------KWU09lNPH7ApabTGSgY45F9X
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

<html>
  <head>
    <meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8">
  </head>
  <body>
    <p>So I decided toy buy rear brake shoes, passenger side (usa) was
      soaked in grease. new goodparts axle shafts are sealed, wont be a
      problem anymore. no rear disk conversion</p>
    <p><br>
    </p>
    <div class="moz-cite-prefix">On 9/14/2022 8:00 AM, Patrick Baize
      wrote:<br>
    </div>
    <blockquote type="cite"
      cite="mid:[email-masked]">
      <meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8">
      <p>I will seriously get new tyres.  I have these Pirelli p4000 and
        are showing signs of dry rot.  Whats a good tire?<br>
      </p>
      <div class="moz-cite-prefix">On 9/14/2022 6:27 AM, dave northrup
        wrote:<br>
      </div>
      <blockquote type="cite"
        cite="mid:[email-masked]">
        <meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html;
          charset=UTF-8">
        <meta name="Generator" content="Microsoft Word 15 (filtered
          medium)">
        <!--[if !mso]><style>v\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}
o\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}
w\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}
.shape {behavior:url(#default#VML);}
</style><![endif]-->
        <style>@font-face
	{font-family:"Cambria Math";
	panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0in;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:blue;
	text-decoration:underline;}span.EmailStyle19
	{mso-style-type:personal-reply;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;
	color:windowtext;}.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}</style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext="edit" spidmax="1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext="edit">
<o:idmap v:ext="edit" data="1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]-->
        <div class="WordSection1">
          <p class="MsoNormal">GoodParts sells a master brake cylinder
            that allows you to adjust the front rear bias.  That might
            be a good next step.  I don’t think the fronts really need
            to be upgraded.  I’m not sure the rears needed to be
            upgraded either.  The car stops really well as is.<o:p></o:p></p>
          <p class="MsoNormal"><o:p> </o:p></p>
          <p class="MsoNormal">you can upgrade the pads in the front
            (and rear  if you added disk brakes)<o:p></o:p></p>
          <p class="MsoNormal"><o:p> </o:p></p>
          <p class="MsoNormal">Probably the easiest upgrade is new
            tires.  Wider, stickier tires will improve both handling and
            stopping<o:p></o:p></p>
          <p class="MsoNormal"><o:p> </o:p></p>
          <div style="border:none;border-top:solid #E1E1E1
            1.0pt;padding:3.0pt 0in 0in 0in">
            <p class="MsoNormal"><b>From:</b> Triumphs <a
                class="moz-txt-link-rfc2396E"
                href="mailto:[email-masked]"
                moz-do-not-send="true">&lt;[email-masked]&gt;</a>
              <b>On Behalf Of </b>Sujit Roy<br>
              <b>Sent:</b> Tuesday, September 13, 2022 8:57 PM<br>
              <b>To:</b> Patrick Baize <a class="moz-txt-link-rfc2396E"
                href="mailto:[email-masked]" moz-do-not-send="true">&lt;[email-masked]&gt;</a><br>
              <b>Cc:</b> Triumphs <a class="moz-txt-link-rfc2396E"
                href="mailto:[email-masked]"
                moz-do-not-send="true">&lt;[email-masked]&gt;</a><br>
              <b>Subject:</b> Re: [TR] Rear Disk Brake Conversion<o:p></o:p></p>
          </div>
          <p class="MsoNormal"><o:p> </o:p></p>
          <div>
            <p class="MsoNormal">Hello Patrick, <o:p></o:p></p>
            <div>
              <p class="MsoNormal"><o:p> </o:p></p>
            </div>
            <div>
              <p class="MsoNormal">The Stag brakes are ok for a 50 year
                old car. Just wondering if you up grade the rear, are
                you going to upgrade the fronts to match?<o:p></o:p></p>
            </div>
            <div>
              <p class="MsoNormal">Sujit<o:p></o:p></p>
            </div>
          </div>
          <p class="MsoNormal"><o:p> </o:p></p>
          <div>
            <div>
              <p class="MsoNormal">On Tue, Sep 13, 2022, 5:47 PM Patrick
                Baize &lt;<a href="mailto:[email-masked]"
                  moz-do-not-send="true" class="moz-txt-link-freetext">[email-masked]</a>&gt;
                wrote:<o:p></o:p></p>
            </div>
            <blockquote style="border:none;border-left:solid #CCCCCC
              1.0pt;padding:0in 0in 0in
              6.0pt;margin-left:4.8pt;margin-right:0in">
              <div>
                <p>Thanks all I will check out<o:p></o:p></p>
                <p>Patrick<o:p></o:p></p>
                <p>71 Stag<o:p></o:p></p>
                <div>
                  <p class="MsoNormal">On 9/12/2022 12:25 PM, Sujit Roy
                    wrote:<o:p></o:p></p>
                </div>
                <blockquote style="margin-top:5.0pt;margin-bottom:5.0pt">
                  <div>
                    <p class="MsoNormal">Try Monarch Stags out of UK<o:p></o:p></p>
                  </div>
                  <p class="MsoNormal"><o:p> </o:p></p>
                  <div>
                    <div>
                      <p class="MsoNormal">On Mon, Sep 12, 2022, 10:03
                        AM Bob Danielson &lt;<a
                          href="mailto:[email-masked]"
                          target="_blank" moz-do-not-send="true"
                          class="moz-txt-link-freetext">[email-masked]</a>&gt;
                        wrote:<o:p></o:p></p>
                    </div>
                    <blockquote style="border:none;border-left:solid
                      #CCCCCC 1.0pt;padding:0in 0in 0in
                      6.0pt;margin-left:4.8pt;margin-right:0in">
                      <div>
                        <div>
                          <p class="MsoNormal"
                            style="mso-margin-top-alt:auto;mso-margin-bottom-alt:auto">Same
                            guy….. <a
href="https://www.goodparts.com/product-category/brakes/rear-brake-upgrade-kits/"
                              target="_blank" moz-do-not-send="true"
                              class="moz-txt-link-freetext">
https://www.goodparts.com/product-category/brakes/rear-brake-upgrade-kits/</a><o:p></o:p></p>
                          <p class="MsoNormal"
                            style="mso-margin-top-alt:auto;mso-margin-bottom-alt:auto"> <o:p></o:p></p>
                          <p class="MsoNormal"
                            style="mso-margin-top-alt:auto;mso-margin-bottom-alt:auto"> <o:p></o:p></p>
                          <p class="MsoNormal"
                            style="mso-margin-top-alt:auto;mso-margin-bottom-alt:auto">Bob
                            Danielson<br>
                            TR6 Interior Panels, Boot Covers and Fender
                            Blankets<br>
                            <a
                              href="http://tr6.danielsonfamily.org/PanelBootSales1.htm"
                              target="_blank" moz-do-not-send="true"
                              class="moz-txt-link-freetext">http://tr6.danielsonfamily.org/PanelBootSales1.htm</a><o:p></o:p></p>
                          <p class="MsoNormal"
                            style="mso-margin-top-alt:auto;mso-margin-bottom-alt:auto"> <o:p></o:p></p>
                          <div style="border:none;border-top:solid
                            #E1E1E1 1.0pt;padding:3.0pt 0in 0in 0in">
                            <p class="MsoNormal"
                              style="mso-margin-top-alt:auto;mso-margin-bottom-alt:auto"><b>From:
                              </b><a href="mailto:[email-masked]"
                                target="_blank" moz-do-not-send="true">Patrick
                                Baize</a><br>
                              <b>Sent: </b>Monday, September 12, 2022
                              12:29 PM<br>
                              <b>To: </b><a
                                href="mailto:[email-masked]"
                                target="_blank" moz-do-not-send="true"
                                class="moz-txt-link-freetext">[email-masked]</a><br>
                              <b>Subject: </b>[TR] Rear Disk Brake
                              Conversion<o:p></o:p></p>
                          </div>
                          <p class="MsoNormal"
                            style="mso-margin-top-alt:auto;mso-margin-bottom-alt:auto"> <o:p></o:p></p>
                          <p class="MsoNormal"
                            style="mso-margin-top-alt:auto;mso-margin-bottom-alt:auto">Hi
                            All<o:p></o:p></p>
                          <p class="MsoNormal"
                            style="mso-margin-top-alt:auto;mso-margin-bottom-alt:auto"> <o:p></o:p></p>
                          <p class="MsoNormal"
                            style="mso-margin-top-alt:auto;mso-margin-bottom-alt:auto">   
                            I received my Goodparts rear CV axles. 
                            While I have the rear <o:p></o:p></p>
                          <p class="MsoNormal"
                            style="mso-margin-top-alt:auto;mso-margin-bottom-alt:auto">brakes
                            removed, I'm thinking about a rear disk
                            brake conversion. Who <o:p></o:p></p>
                          <p class="MsoNormal"
                            style="mso-margin-top-alt:auto;mso-margin-bottom-alt:auto">makes
                            those kits?<o:p></o:p></p>
                          <p class="MsoNormal"
                            style="mso-margin-top-alt:auto;mso-margin-bottom-alt:auto"> <o:p></o:p></p>
                          <p class="MsoNormal"
                            style="mso-margin-top-alt:auto;mso-margin-bottom-alt:auto">  
                            While working on replacing the rear axles, I
                            was able to install my <o:p></o:p></p>
                          <p class="MsoNormal"
                            style="mso-margin-top-alt:auto;mso-margin-bottom-alt:auto">CV
                            driveshaft I bought a zillion years ago :-)<o:p></o:p></p>
                          <p class="MsoNormal"
                            style="mso-margin-top-alt:auto;mso-margin-bottom-alt:auto"> <o:p></o:p></p>
                          <p class="MsoNormal"
                            style="mso-margin-top-alt:auto;mso-margin-bottom-alt:auto">TIA<o:p></o:p></p>
                          <p class="MsoNormal"
                            style="mso-margin-top-alt:auto;mso-margin-bottom-alt:auto"> <o:p></o:p></p>
                          <p class="MsoNormal"
                            style="mso-margin-top-alt:auto;mso-margin-bottom-alt:auto">Patrick<o:p></o:p></p>
                          <p class="MsoNormal"
                            style="mso-margin-top-alt:auto;mso-margin-bottom-alt:auto"> <o:p></o:p></p>
                          <p class="MsoNormal"
                            style="mso-margin-top-alt:auto;mso-margin-bottom-alt:auto">71
                            Stag<o:p></o:p></p>
                          <p class="MsoNormal"
                            style="mso-margin-top-alt:auto;mso-margin-bottom-alt:auto"> <o:p></o:p></p>
                          <p class="MsoNormal"
                            style="mso-margin-top-alt:auto;mso-margin-bottom-alt:auto"> <o:p></o:p></p>
                          <p class="MsoNormal"
                            style="mso-margin-top-alt:auto;mso-margin-bottom-alt:auto">--
                            <o:p></o:p></p>
                          <p class="MsoNormal"
                            style="mso-margin-top-alt:auto;mso-margin-bottom-alt:auto">This
                            email has been checked for viruses by Avast
                            antivirus software.<o:p></o:p></p>
                          <p class="MsoNormal"
                            style="mso-margin-top-alt:auto;mso-margin-bottom-alt:auto"><a
                              href="http://www.avast.com"
                              target="_blank" moz-do-not-send="true">www.avast.com</a><o:p></o:p></p>
                          <p class="MsoNormal"
                            style="mso-margin-top-alt:auto;mso-margin-bottom-alt:auto">**
                            <a href="mailto:[email-masked]"
                              target="_blank" moz-do-not-send="true"
                              class="moz-txt-link-freetext">[email-masked]</a>
                            **<o:p></o:p></p>
                          <p class="MsoNormal"
                            style="mso-margin-top-alt:auto;mso-margin-bottom-alt:auto"> <o:p></o:p></p>
                          <p class="MsoNormal"
                            style="mso-margin-top-alt:auto;mso-margin-bottom-alt:auto">Donate:
                            <a href="http://www.team.net/donate.html"
                              target="_blank" moz-do-not-send="true"
                              class="moz-txt-link-freetext">http://www.team.net/donate.html</a><o:p></o:p></p>
                          <p class="MsoNormal"
                            style="mso-margin-top-alt:auto;mso-margin-bottom-alt:auto">Archive:
                            <a
                              href="http://www.team.net/pipermail/triumphs"
                              target="_blank" moz-do-not-send="true"
                              class="moz-txt-link-freetext">http://www.team.net/pipermail/triumphs</a> 
                            <a href="http://www.team.net/archive"
                              target="_blank" moz-do-not-send="true"
                              class="moz-txt-link-freetext">http://www.team.net/archive</a><o:p></o:p></p>
                          <p class="MsoNormal"
                            style="mso-margin-top-alt:auto;mso-margin-bottom-alt:auto"> <o:p></o:p></p>
                          <p class="MsoNormal"
                            style="mso-margin-top-alt:auto;mso-margin-bottom-alt:auto">Unsubscribe/Manage:
                            <a
href="http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/[email-masked]"
                              target="_blank" moz-do-not-send="true"
                              class="moz-txt-link-freetext">
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/[email-masked]</a><o:p></o:p></p>
                          <p class="MsoNormal"
                            style="mso-margin-top-alt:auto;mso-margin-bottom-alt:auto"> <o:p></o:p></p>
                        </div>
                      </div>
                      <p class="MsoNormal">** <a
                          href="mailto:[email-masked]"
                          target="_blank" moz-do-not-send="true"
                          class="moz-txt-link-freetext">
                          [email-masked]</a> **<br>
                        <br>
                        Donate: <a
                          href="http://www.team.net/donate.html"
                          target="_blank" moz-do-not-send="true"
                          class="moz-txt-link-freetext">http://www.team.net/donate.html</a><br>
                        Archive: <a
                          href="http://www.team.net/pipermail/triumphs"
                          target="_blank" moz-do-not-send="true"
                          class="moz-txt-link-freetext">http://www.team.net/pipermail/triumphs</a> 
                        <a href="http://www.team.net/archive"
                          target="_blank" moz-do-not-send="true"
                          class="moz-txt-link-freetext">http://www.team.net/archive</a><br>
                        <br>
                        Unsubscribe/Manage: <a
href="http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/[email-masked]"
                          target="_blank" moz-do-not-send="true"
                          class="moz-txt-link-freetext">
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/[email-masked]</a><o:p></o:p></p>
                    </blockquote>
                  </div>
                </blockquote>
                <div
                  id="m_3563763480829786253DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2">
                  <p class="MsoNormal"><o:p> </o:p></p>
                  <table class="MsoNormalTable"
                    style="border:none;border-top:solid #D3D4DE 1.0pt"
                    cellspacing="3" cellpadding="0" border="1">
                    <tbody>
                      <tr>
                        <td
                          style="width:41.25pt;border:none;padding:9.75pt
                          .75pt .75pt .75pt" width="55">
                          <p class="MsoNormal"><a
href="https://www.avast.com/sig-email?utm_medium=email&amp;utm_source=link&amp;utm_campaign=sig-email&amp;utm_content=emailclient"
                              target="_blank" moz-do-not-send="true"><span
                                style="text-decoration:none"><img
                                  style="width:.4583in;height:.3in"
                                  id="_x0000_i1025"
src="https://s-install.avcdn.net/ipm/preview/icons/icon-envelope-tick-round-orange-animated-no-repeat-v1.gif"
                                  alt=" width=" moz-do-not-send="true"
                                  width="44" height="29" border="0"></span></a><o:p></o:p></p>
                        </td>
                        <td
                          style="width:352.5pt;border:none;padding:9.0pt
                          .75pt .75pt .75pt" width="470">
                          <p class="MsoNormal"
                            style="line-height:13.5pt"><span
style="font-size:10.0pt;font-family:&quot;Arial&quot;,sans-serif;color:#41424E">Virus-free.<a
href="https://www.avast.com/sig-email?utm_medium=email&amp;utm_source=link&amp;utm_campaign=sig-email&amp;utm_content=emailclient"
                                target="_blank" moz-do-not-send="true"><span
                                  style="color:#4453EA">www.avast.com</span></a><o:p></o:p></span></p>
                        </td>
                      </tr>
                    </tbody>
                  </table>
                </div>
              </div>
              <p class="MsoNormal">** <a
                  href="mailto:[email-masked]" target="_blank"
                  moz-do-not-send="true" class="moz-txt-link-freetext">
                  [email-masked]</a> **<br>
                <br>
                Donate: <a href="http://www.team.net/donate.html"
                  target="_blank" moz-do-not-send="true"
                  class="moz-txt-link-freetext">http://www.team.net/donate.html</a><br>
                Archive: <a
                  href="http://www.team.net/pipermail/triumphs"
                  target="_blank" moz-do-not-send="true"
                  class="moz-txt-link-freetext">http://www.team.net/pipermail/triumphs</a> 
                <a href="http://www.team.net/archive" target="_blank"
                  moz-do-not-send="true" class="moz-txt-link-freetext">http://www.team.net/archive</a><br>
                <br>
                Unsubscribe/Manage: <a
href="http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/[email-masked]"
                  target="_blank" moz-do-not-send="true"
                  class="moz-txt-link-freetext">
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/[email-masked]</a><o:p></o:p></p>
            </blockquote>
          </div>
        </div>
        <br>
        <fieldset class="moz-mime-attachment-header"></fieldset>
        <pre class="moz-quote-pre" wrap="">** <a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated moz-txt-link-freetext" href="mailto:[email-masked]" moz-do-not-send="true">[email-masked]</a> **

Archive: <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://www.team.net/pipermail/triumphs" moz-do-not-send="true">http://www.team.net/pipermail/triumphs</a>  <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://www.team.net/archive" moz-do-not-send="true">http://www.team.net/archive</a>

</pre>
      </blockquote>
      <br>

</pre>
    </blockquote>
  </body>
</html>

--------------KWU09lNPH7ApabTGSgY45F9X--

--===============3512009495870329822==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

--===============3512009495870329822==--

---

From: Sujit Roy <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 17 Sep 2022 14:49:05 -0700

--===============0079040175415219451==

--00000000000031d44405e8e6737a
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

I had two hubs rebuilt by a fellow in San Louis Obisbo.  He was recommended
by folks on the TR6 FB forum. He converted one  staked hub into a non
staked hub. Cost was about 300$. I have 2 Stags. If I had one I would have
bought cv type shafts.

Sujit

On Thu, Sep 15, 2022, 7:22 PM Patrick Baize <[email-masked]> wrote:

> So I decided toy buy rear brake shoes, passenger side (usa) was soaked in
> grease. new goodparts axle shafts are sealed, wont be a problem anymore. =
no
> rear disk conversion
> front rear bias.  That might be a good next step.  I don=E2=80=99t think =
the fronts
> really need to be upgraded.  I=E2=80=99m not sure the rears needed to be =
upgraded
> either.  The car stops really well as is.
>
>
>
> you can upgrade the pads in the front (and rear  if you added disk brakes=
)
> *From:* Triumphs <[email-masked]>
> <[email-masked]> *On Behalf Of *Sujit Roy
> *To:* Patrick Baize <[email-masked]> <[email-masked]>
> *Cc:* Triumphs <[email-masked]> <[email-masked]>
/
org
> Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/triumphs  http://www.team.net/arch=
ive
>
> Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/pbaize=
@satx.rr.com
> Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/triumphs  http://www.team.net/arch=
ive
>
> Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/pbaize=
@satx.rr.com
> http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/[email-masked]

--00000000000031d44405e8e6737a
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"auto">I had two hubs rebuilt by a fellow in San Louis Obisbo.=
=C2=A0 He was recommended by folks on the TR6 FB forum. He converted one=C2=
=A0 staked hub into a non staked hub. Cost was about 300$. I have 2 Stags. =
If I had one I would have bought cv type shafts.<div dir=3D"auto"><br></div=
><div dir=3D"auto">Sujit=C2=A0</div></div><br><div class=3D"gmail_quote"><d=
iv dir=3D"ltr" class=3D"gmail_attr">On Thu, Sep 15, 2022, 7:22 PM Patrick B=
aize &lt;<a href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a>&gt; w=
rote:<br></div><blockquote class=3D"gmail_quote" style=3D"margin:0 0 0 .8ex=
;border-left:1px #ccc solid;padding-left:1ex">
 =20
   =20
 =20
  <div>
    <p>So I decided toy buy rear brake shoes, passenger side (usa) was
      soaked in grease. new goodparts axle shafts are sealed, wont be a
      problem anymore. no rear disk conversion</p>
    <p><br>
    </p>
    <div>On 9/14/2022 8:00 AM, Patrick Baize
      wrote:<br>
    </div>
    <blockquote type=3D"cite">
     =20
      <p>I will seriously get new tyres.=C2=A0 I have these Pirelli p4000 a=
nd
        are showing signs of dry rot.=C2=A0 Whats a good tire?<br>
      </p>
      <div>On 9/14/2022 6:27 AM, dave northrup
        wrote:<br>
      </div>
      <blockquote type=3D"cite">
       =20
       =20
       =20
       =20
        <div>
          <p class=3D"MsoNormal">GoodParts sells a master brake cylinder
            that allows you to adjust the front rear bias.=C2=A0 That might
            be a good next step.=C2=A0 I don=E2=80=99t think the fronts rea=
lly need
            to be upgraded.=C2=A0 I=E2=80=99m not sure the rears needed to =
be
            upgraded either.=C2=A0 The car stops really well as is.<u></u><=
u></u></p>
          <p class=3D"MsoNormal"><u></u>=C2=A0<u></u></p>
          <p class=3D"MsoNormal">you can upgrade the pads in the front
            (and rear =C2=A0if you added disk brakes)<u></u><u></u></p>
          <p class=3D"MsoNormal"><u></u>=C2=A0<u></u></p>
          <p class=3D"MsoNormal">Probably the easiest upgrade is new
            tires.=C2=A0 Wider, stickier tires will improve both handling a=
nd
            stopping<u></u><u></u></p>
          <p class=3D"MsoNormal"><u></u>=C2=A0<u></u></p>
          <div style=3D"border:none;border-top:solid #e1e1e1 1.0pt;padding:=
3.0pt 0in 0in 0in">
            <p class=3D"MsoNormal"><b>From:</b> Triumphs <a href=3D"mailto:=
[email-masked]" target=3D"_blank" rel=3D"noreferrer">&lt;t=
[email-masked]&gt;</a>
              <b>On Behalf Of </b>Sujit Roy<br>
              <b>Sent:</b> Tuesday, September 13, 2022 8:57 PM<br>
              <b>To:</b> Patrick Baize <a href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]=
" target=3D"_blank" rel=3D"noreferrer">&lt;[email-masked]&gt;</a><br>
              <b>Cc:</b> Triumphs <a href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]=
" target=3D"_blank" rel=3D"noreferrer">&lt;[email-masked]&gt;</a><=
br>
              <b>Subject:</b> Re: [TR] Rear Disk Brake Conversion<u></u><u>=
</u></p>
          </div>
          <p class=3D"MsoNormal"><u></u>=C2=A0<u></u></p>
          <div>
            <p class=3D"MsoNormal">Hello=C2=A0Patrick,=C2=A0<u></u><u></u><=
/p>
            <div>
              <p class=3D"MsoNormal"><u></u>=C2=A0<u></u></p>
            </div>
            <div>
              <p class=3D"MsoNormal">The Stag brakes are ok for a 50 year
                old car. Just wondering if you up grade the rear, are
                you going to upgrade the fronts to match?<u></u><u></u></p>
            </div>
            <div>
              <p class=3D"MsoNormal">Sujit<u></u><u></u></p>
            </div>
          </div>
          <p class=3D"MsoNormal"><u></u>=C2=A0<u></u></p>
          <div>
            <div>
              <p class=3D"MsoNormal">On Tue, Sep 13, 2022, 5:47 PM Patrick
                Baize &lt;<a href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]" target=3D"_=
blank" rel=3D"noreferrer">[email-masked]</a>&gt;
                wrote:<u></u><u></u></p>
            </div>
            <blockquote style=3D"border:none;border-left:solid #cccccc 1.0p=
t;padding:0in 0in 0in 6.0pt;margin-left:4.8pt;margin-right:0in">
              <div>
                <p>Thanks all I will check out<u></u><u></u></p>
                <p>Patrick<u></u><u></u></p>
                <p>71 Stag<u></u><u></u></p>
                <div>
                  <p class=3D"MsoNormal">On 9/12/2022 12:25 PM, Sujit Roy
                    wrote:<u></u><u></u></p>
                </div>
                <blockquote style=3D"margin-top:5.0pt;margin-bottom:5.0pt">
                  <div>
                    <p class=3D"MsoNormal">Try Monarch Stags out of UK<u></=
u><u></u></p>
                  </div>
                  <p class=3D"MsoNormal"><u></u>=C2=A0<u></u></p>
                  <div>
                    <div>
                      <p class=3D"MsoNormal">On Mon, Sep 12, 2022, 10:03
                        AM Bob Danielson &lt;<a href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]=
nielsonfamily.org" target=3D"_blank" rel=3D"noreferrer">[email-masked]=
family.org</a>&gt;
                        wrote:<u></u><u></u></p>
                    </div>
                    <blockquote style=3D"border:none;border-left:solid #ccc=
ccc 1.0pt;padding:0in 0in 0in 6.0pt;margin-left:4.8pt;margin-right:0in">
                      <div>
                        <div>
                          <p class=3D"MsoNormal">Same
                            guy=E2=80=A6.. <a href=3D"https://www.goodparts=
.com/product-category/brakes/rear-brake-upgrade-kits/" target=3D"_blank" re=
l=3D"noreferrer">
https://www.goodparts.com/product-category/brakes/rear-brake-upgrade-kits/<=
/a><u></u><u></u></p>
                          <p class=3D"MsoNormal">=C2=A0<u></u><u></u></p>
                          <p class=3D"MsoNormal">=C2=A0<u></u><u></u></p>
                          <p class=3D"MsoNormal">Bob
                            Danielson<br>
                            TR6 Interior Panels, Boot Covers and Fender
                            Blankets<br>
                            <a href=3D"http://tr6.danielsonfamily.org/Panel=
BootSales1.htm" target=3D"_blank" rel=3D"noreferrer">http://tr6.danielsonfa=
mily.org/PanelBootSales1.htm</a><u></u><u></u></p>
                          <p class=3D"MsoNormal">=C2=A0<u></u><u></u></p>
                          <div style=3D"border:none;border-top:solid #e1e1e=
1 1.0pt;padding:3.0pt 0in 0in 0in">
                            <p class=3D"MsoNormal"><b>From:
                              </b><a href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]" tar=
get=3D"_blank" rel=3D"noreferrer">Patrick
                                Baize</a><br>
                              <b>Sent: </b>Monday, September 12, 2022
                              12:29 PM<br>
                              <b>To: </b><a href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]=
eam.net" target=3D"_blank" rel=3D"noreferrer">[email-masked]</a><b=
r>
                              <b>Subject: </b>[TR] Rear Disk Brake
                              Conversion<u></u><u></u></p>
                          </div>
                          <p class=3D"MsoNormal">=C2=A0<u></u><u></u></p>
                          <p class=3D"MsoNormal">Hi
                            All<u></u><u></u></p>
                          <p class=3D"MsoNormal">=C2=A0<u></u><u></u></p>
                          <p class=3D"MsoNormal">=C2=A0=C2=A0=C2=A0
                            I received my Goodparts rear CV axles.=C2=A0
                            While I have the rear <u></u><u></u></p>
                          <p class=3D"MsoNormal">brakes
                            removed, I&#39;m thinking about a rear disk
                            brake conversion. Who <u></u><u></u></p>
                          <p class=3D"MsoNormal">makes
                            those kits?<u></u><u></u></p>
                          <p class=3D"MsoNormal">=C2=A0<u></u><u></u></p>
                          <p class=3D"MsoNormal">=C2=A0=C2=A0
                            While working on replacing the rear axles, I
                            was able to install my <u></u><u></u></p>
                          <p class=3D"MsoNormal">CV
                            driveshaft I bought a zillion years ago :-)<u><=
/u><u></u></p>
                          <p class=3D"MsoNormal">=C2=A0<u></u><u></u></p>
                          <p class=3D"MsoNormal">TIA<u></u><u></u></p>
                          <p class=3D"MsoNormal">=C2=A0<u></u><u></u></p>
                          <p class=3D"MsoNormal">Patrick<u></u><u></u></p>
                          <p class=3D"MsoNormal">=C2=A0<u></u><u></u></p>
                          <p class=3D"MsoNormal">71
                            Stag<u></u><u></u></p>
                          <p class=3D"MsoNormal">=C2=A0<u></u><u></u></p>
                          <p class=3D"MsoNormal">=C2=A0<u></u><u></u></p>
                          <p class=3D"MsoNormal">--
                            <u></u><u></u></p>
                          <p class=3D"MsoNormal">This
                            email has been checked for viruses by Avast
                            antivirus software.<u></u><u></u></p>
                          <p class=3D"MsoNormal"><a href=3D"http://www.avas=
t.com" target=3D"_blank" rel=3D"noreferrer">www.avast.com</a><u></u><u></u>=
</p>
                          <p class=3D"MsoNormal">**
                            <a href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]" targ=
et=3D"_blank" rel=3D"noreferrer">[email-masked]</a>
                            **<u></u><u></u></p>
                          <p class=3D"MsoNormal">=C2=A0<u></u><u></u></p>
                          <p class=3D"MsoNormal">Donate:
                            <a href=3D"http://www.team.net/donate.html" tar=
get=3D"_blank" rel=3D"noreferrer">http://www.team.net/donate.html</a><u></u=
><u></u></p>
                          <p class=3D"MsoNormal">Archive:
                            <a href=3D"http://www.team.net/pipermail/triump=
hs" target=3D"_blank" rel=3D"noreferrer">http://www.team.net/pipermail/triu=
mphs</a>=C2=A0
                            <a href=3D"http://www.team.net/archive" target=
=3D"_blank" rel=3D"noreferrer">http://www.team.net/archive</a><u></u><u></u=
></p>
                          <p class=3D"MsoNormal">=C2=A0<u></u><u></u></p>
                          <p class=3D"MsoNormal">Unsubscribe/Manage:
                            <a href=3D"http://autox.team.net/mailman/option=
s/triumphs/[email-masked]" target=3D"_blank" rel=3D"noreferr=
er">
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/[email-masked]=
g</a><u></u><u></u></p>
                          <p class=3D"MsoNormal">=C2=A0<u></u><u></u></p>
                        </div>
                      </div>
                      <p class=3D"MsoNormal">** <a href=3D"mailto:triumphs@=
autox.team.net" target=3D"_blank" rel=3D"noreferrer">
                          [email-masked]</a> **<br>
                        <br>
                        Donate: <a href=3D"http://www.team.net/donate.html"=
 target=3D"_blank" rel=3D"noreferrer">http://www.team.net/donate.html</a><b=
r>
                        Archive: <a href=3D"http://www.team.net/pipermail/t=
riumphs" target=3D"_blank" rel=3D"noreferrer">http://www.team.net/pipermail=
/triumphs</a>=C2=A0
                        <a href=3D"http://www.team.net/archive" target=3D"_=
blank" rel=3D"noreferrer">http://www.team.net/archive</a><br>
                        <br>
                        Unsubscribe/Manage: <a href=3D"http://autox.team.ne=
t/mailman/options/triumphs/[email-masked]" target=3D"_blank" rel=3D"=
noreferrer">
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/[email-masked]</a><u>=
</u><u></u></p>
                    </blockquote>
                  </div>
                </blockquote>
                <div id=3D"m_-2994008547675637552m_3563763480829786253DAB4F=
AD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2">
                  <p class=3D"MsoNormal"><u></u>=C2=A0<u></u></p>
                  <table style=3D"border:none;border-top:solid #d3d4de 1.0p=
t" cellspacing=3D"3" cellpadding=3D"0" border=3D"1">
                    <tbody>
                      <tr>
                        <td style=3D"width:41.25pt;border:none;padding:9.75=
pt .75pt .75pt .75pt" width=3D"55">
                          <p class=3D"MsoNormal"><a href=3D"https://www.ava=
st.com/sig-email?utm_medium=3Demail&amp;utm_source=3Dlink&amp;utm_campaign=
=3Dsig-email&amp;utm_content=3Demailclient" target=3D"_blank" rel=3D"norefe=
rrer"><span style=3D"text-decoration:none"><img style=3D"width:.4583in;heig=
ht:.3in" id=3D"m_-2994008547675637552_x0000_i1025" src=3D"https://s-install=
.avcdn.net/ipm/preview/icons/icon-envelope-tick-round-orange-animated-no-re=
peat-v1.gif" alt=3D" width=3D" width=3D"44" height=3D"29" border=3D"0"></sp=
an></a><u></u><u></u></p>
                        </td>
                        <td style=3D"width:352.5pt;border:none;padding:9.0p=
t .75pt .75pt .75pt" width=3D"470">
                          <p class=3D"MsoNormal" style=3D"line-height:13.5p=
t"><span style=3D"font-size:10.0pt;font-family:&quot;Arial&quot;,sans-serif=
;color:#41424e">Virus-free.<a href=3D"https://www.avast.com/sig-email?utm_m=
edium=3Demail&amp;utm_source=3Dlink&amp;utm_campaign=3Dsig-email&amp;utm_co=
ntent=3Demailclient" target=3D"_blank" rel=3D"noreferrer"><span style=3D"co=
lor:#4453ea">www.avast.com</span></a><u></u><u></u></span></p>
                        </td>
                      </tr>
                    </tbody>
                  </table>
                </div>
              </div>
              <p class=3D"MsoNormal">** <a href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]=
am.net" target=3D"_blank" rel=3D"noreferrer">
                  [email-masked]</a> **<br>
                <br>
                Donate: <a href=3D"http://www.team.net/donate.html" target=
=3D"_blank" rel=3D"noreferrer">http://www.team.net/donate.html</a><br>
                Archive: <a href=3D"http://www.team.net/pipermail/triumphs"=
 target=3D"_blank" rel=3D"noreferrer">http://www.team.net/pipermail/triumph=
s</a>=C2=A0
                <a href=3D"http://www.team.net/archive" target=3D"_blank" r=
el=3D"noreferrer">http://www.team.net/archive</a><br>
                <br>
                Unsubscribe/Manage: <a href=3D"http://autox.team.net/mailma=
n/options/triumphs/[email-masked]" target=3D"_blank" rel=3D"noreferr=
er">
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/[email-masked]</a><u>=
</u><u></u></p>
            </blockquote>
          </div>
        </div>
        <br>
        <fieldset></fieldset>
        <pre>** <a href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]" target=3D"_blank=
" rel=3D"noreferrer">[email-masked]</a> **

=3D"noreferrer">http://www.team.net/donate.html</a>
Archive: <a href=3D"http://www.team.net/pipermail/triumphs" target=3D"_blan=
k" rel=3D"noreferrer">http://www.team.net/pipermail/triumphs</a>  <a href=
=3D"http://www.team.net/archive" target=3D"_blank" rel=3D"noreferrer">http:=
//www.team.net/archive</a>

hs/[email-masked]" target=3D"_blank" rel=3D"noreferrer">http://autox.te=
am.net/mailman/options/triumphs/[email-masked]</a>
</pre>
      </blockquote>
      <br>
      <fieldset></fieldset>
      <pre>** <a href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]" target=3D"_blank" =
rel=3D"noreferrer">[email-masked]</a> **

=3D"noreferrer">http://www.team.net/donate.html</a>
Archive: <a href=3D"http://www.team.net/pipermail/triumphs" target=3D"_blan=
k" rel=3D"noreferrer">http://www.team.net/pipermail/triumphs</a>  <a href=
=3D"http://www.team.net/archive" target=3D"_blank" rel=3D"noreferrer">http:=
//www.team.net/archive</a>

hs/[email-masked]" target=3D"_blank" rel=3D"noreferrer">http://autox.te=
am.net/mailman/options/triumphs/[email-masked]</a>
</pre>
    </blockquote>
  </div>

--00000000000031d44405e8e6737a--

--===============0079040175415219451==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

--===============0079040175415219451==--