Subject: [TR] TR3 Door Aluminum Kick Panels

From: William Brewer <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 7 Jul 2022 09:00:18 -0700

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--===============8967589250852133106==
 boundary="------------2a2EmruDcxZYYUK0iwi67736"
Content-Language: en-US

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--------------2a2EmruDcxZYYUK0iwi67736
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

      There is a TR3 for sale on Bringatrailer that shows aluminum kick 
panel on the doors. ISTR seeing them in the 90's somewhere, but don't 
see them anywhere now. Does anyone know where you can find them?

1960 Triumph TR3A for sale on BaT Auctions - ending July 12 (Lot 
#78,506) | Bring a Trailer 
<https://bringatrailer.com/listing/1960-triumph-tr3a-32/>

      Photo 47 & 48 shows the kick panels. They might have made them 
themselves.

      -Bill Brewer

      Morro Bay, CA

--------------2a2EmruDcxZYYUK0iwi67736
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

<html>
  <head>

    <meta http-equiv="content-type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8">
  </head>
  <body>
    <p>     There is a TR3 for sale on Bringatrailer that shows aluminum
      kick panel on the doors. ISTR seeing them in the 90's somewhere,
      but don't see them anywhere now. Does anyone know where you can
      find them?</p>
    <p>        <a
        href="https://bringatrailer.com/listing/1960-triumph-tr3a-32/">1960
        Triumph TR3A for sale on BaT Auctions - ending July 12 (Lot
        #78,506) | Bring a Trailer</a></p>
    <p>     Photo 47 &amp; 48 shows the kick panels. They might have
      made them themselves.</p>
    <p>     -Bill Brewer</p>
    <p>     Morro Bay, CA<br>
    </p>
  </body>
</html>

--------------2a2EmruDcxZYYUK0iwi67736--

--===============8967589250852133106==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/triumphs  http://www.team.net/archive

--===============8967589250852133106==--