Subject: [TR] Electric Fan Relay

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2022 11:38:04 -0400

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

--===============3728377389057879460==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_11D14_01D88175.8B2D7B00"
Content-Language: en-ca

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_11D14_01D88175.8B2D7B00
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

I have a 62 TR4 with Trim Line electric fan, Derale fan controller, 30 amp
fuse, and 30 amp NAPA relay. In the past 5 or 6 years, I have likely
replaced the relay six or seven times. The wiring seems pretty straight
forward and all seems in order. I really have no idea where to look next.
Any suggestions?

Keith Stewart

[email-masked]

------=_NextPart_000_11D14_01D88175.8B2D7B00
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" =
xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><meta =
http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Dus-ascii"><meta name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 15 =
(filtered medium)"><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:"Cambria Math";
	panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0in;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;
	mso-fareast-language:EN-US;}
span.EmailStyle17
	{mso-style-type:personal-compose;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;
	color:windowtext;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;
	mso-fareast-language:EN-US;}
@page WordSection1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body lang=3DEN-CA =
link=3D"#0563C1" vlink=3D"#954F72" style=3D'word-wrap:break-word'><div =
class=3DWordSection1><p class=3DMsoNormal>I have a 62 TR4 with Trim Line =
electric fan, Derale fan controller, 30 amp fuse, and 30 amp NAPA relay. =
In the past 5 or 6 years, I have likely replaced the relay six or seven =
times. The wiring seems pretty straight forward and all seems in order. =
I really have no idea where to look next. Any =
suggestions?<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span style=3D'mso-fareast-language:EN-CA'>Keith =
Stewart<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'mso-fareast-language:EN-CA'>[email-masked]<o:p></o:p></sp=
an></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p></div></body></html>
------=_NextPart_000_11D14_01D88175.8B2D7B00--

--===============3728377389057879460==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/triumphs  http://www.team.net/archive

--===============3728377389057879460==--