Subject: [TR] Triumph 2000 for sale in USA

From: Sujit Roy <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 1 Jun 2022 09:25:38 -0700

--===============3386232621275250559==

--000000000000a016ea05e0655783

https://dayton.craigslist.org/cto/d/dayton-triumph-classic-car/7484751559.html

-- 
Sujit Roy
Cupertino, California

https://triumphstagblog.wordpress.com/

--000000000000a016ea05e0655783
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr"><a href=3D"https://dayton.craigslist.org/cto/d/dayton-triu=
mph-classic-car/7484751559.html">https://dayton.craigslist.org/cto/d/dayton=
-triumph-classic-car/7484751559.html</a><br clear=3D"all"><div><br></div>--=
 <br><div dir=3D"ltr" class=3D"gmail_signature" data-smartmail=3D"gmail_sig=
nature"><div dir=3D"ltr"><div>Sujit Roy<br>Cupertino, California</div><div>=
<br><a href=3D"https://triumphstagblog.wordpress.com/" target=3D"_blank">ht=
tps://triumphstagblog.wordpress.com/</a><br><br></div></div></div></div>

--000000000000a016ea05e0655783--

--===============3386232621275250559==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/triumphs  http://www.team.net/archive

--===============3386232621275250559==--