Subject: [TR] Iron verses Bronze Valve Guides

From: William Brewer <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 May 2022 07:12:27 -0700

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--===============4620636080729954408==
 boundary="------------8XcjbPqzuFjjBrtpGGhcpRk8"
Content-Language: en-US

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--------------8XcjbPqzuFjjBrtpGGhcpRk8
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

      So what's the deal on valve guides on a TR3? Are the bronze guides 
better? They cost more. Then again, nothing wears like iron.

     I read this on a LS forum and came away not learning much if anything.

Bronze vs. Stock valve guides-educate me | LS1GTO Forums 
<https://www.ls1gto.com/threads/bronze-vs-stock-valve-guides-educate-me.429610/?msclkid=80eed0a9d06a11ecbd8270233604ce16>

      And this Mustang site:

Are bronze valve guides worth it? | Ford Mustang Forums (corral.net) 
<https://www.corral.net/threads/are-bronze-valve-guides-worth-it.334174/?msclkid=80ef47dad06a11ec8d5369ec3197d70d>

      What do you think?

      TIA,

      -Bill in Morro Bay

--------------8XcjbPqzuFjjBrtpGGhcpRk8
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

<html>
  <head>

    <meta http-equiv="content-type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8">
  </head>
  <body>
    <p>     So what's the deal on valve guides on a TR3? Are the bronze
      guides better? They cost more. Then again, nothing wears like
      iron.</p>
    <p>    I read this on a LS forum and came away not learning much if
      anything.</p>
    <p>    <a
href="https://www.ls1gto.com/threads/bronze-vs-stock-valve-guides-educate-me.429610/?msclkid=80eed0a9d06a11ecbd8270233604ce16">Bronze
        vs. Stock valve guides-educate me | LS1GTO Forums</a></p>
    <p>     And this Mustang site:</p>
    <p>    <a
href="https://www.corral.net/threads/are-bronze-valve-guides-worth-it.334174/?msclkid=80ef47dad06a11ec8d5369ec3197d70d">Are
        bronze valve guides worth it? | Ford Mustang Forums (corral.net)</a></p>
    <p>     What do you think?</p>
    <p>     TIA,</p>
    <p>     -Bill in Morro Bay<br>
    </p>
    <p><br>
    </p>
  </body>
</html>

--------------8XcjbPqzuFjjBrtpGGhcpRk8--

--===============4620636080729954408==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/triumphs  http://www.team.net/archive

--===============4620636080729954408==--