Subject: [TR] Engel Imports Weekly Specials

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 7 May 2022 16:05:18 -0400

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

--===============5313033144254117759==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_02B0_01D8622C.3FE22D20"
Content-Language: en-us

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_02B0_01D8622C.3FE22D20
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

>Keep sending them.? People will eventually learn how to hit the DELETE key
and go on about their business.

No, Chad - Just do what Dave suggested and "Get your own account if still
interested".  Why should the rest of us be burdened with this due to your
self- interest? I get enough unwanted email as it is.  

Dennis Culligan  

------=_NextPart_000_02B0_01D8622C.3FE22D20
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" =
xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><meta =
http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Dus-ascii"><meta name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 15 =
(filtered medium)"><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:"Cambria Math";
	panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:#0563C1;
	text-decoration:underline;}
p.MsoPlainText, li.MsoPlainText, div.MsoPlainText
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	mso-style-link:"Plain Text Char";
	margin:0in;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}
span.PlainTextChar
	{mso-style-name:"Plain Text Char";
	mso-style-priority:99;
	mso-style-link:"Plain Text";
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}
span.EmailStyle20
	{mso-style-type:personal-compose;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;
	color:windowtext;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	font-size:10.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}
@page WordSection1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body lang=3DEN-US =
link=3D"#0563C1" vlink=3D"#954F72" style=3D'word-wrap:break-word'><div =
class=3DWordSection1><p class=3DMsoPlainText>Chad &lt;<a =
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a>&gt; =
wrote:<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoPlainText><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoPlainText>&gt;Keep sending them.? People will eventually =
learn how to hit the DELETE key and go on about their =
business.<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoPlainText><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoPlainText>No, Chad &#8211; Just do what Dave suggested and =
&#8220;<b>Get your own account if still interested</b>&#8221;.&nbsp; Why =
should the rest of us be burdened with this due to your self- interest? =
I get enough unwanted email as it is.&nbsp; <o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoPlainText>Dennis Culligan&nbsp; <o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoPlainText><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoPlainText>&nbsp;&nbsp; <o:p></o:p></p></div></body></html>
------=_NextPart_000_02B0_01D8622C.3FE22D20--

--===============5313033144254117759==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/triumphs  http://www.team.net/archive

--===============5313033144254117759==--