Subject: [TR] TR4/6 Voltage Stabilizer

From: William Brewer <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 31 May 2022 19:12:36 -0700

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--===============3275015940198961115==
 boundary="------------xiewFe8uBgmsG9vt37xaic5C"
Content-Language: en-US

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--------------xiewFe8uBgmsG9vt37xaic5C
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

      I have a TR4 temperature gauge in my TR3. The Moss gauge voltage 
stabilizer only lasted a few thousand miles and the quit outputting the 
10 volts. Anybody else having short lifespans on their voltage 
stabilizers? Are there better ones out there? Moss makes a big deal 
about "Modern electronics in a vintage style housing". Screw the vintage 
style housing, I want dependability. Is there an aftermarket one that 
has a long life?

      TIA,

      Bill Brewer

      Morro Bay, CA

      1960 TR3

      1953 Morgan Plus4

--------------xiewFe8uBgmsG9vt37xaic5C
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

<html>
  <head>

    <meta http-equiv="content-type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8">
  </head>
  <body>
    <p>     I have a TR4 temperature gauge in my TR3. The Moss gauge
      voltage stabilizer only lasted a few thousand miles and the quit
      outputting the 10 volts. Anybody else having short lifespans on
      their voltage stabilizers? Are there better ones out there? Moss
      makes a big deal about "Modern electronics in a vintage style
      housing". Screw the vintage style housing, I want dependability.
      Is there an aftermarket one that has a long life?</p>
    <p>     TIA,</p>
    <p>     Bill Brewer</p>
    <p>     Morro Bay, CA</p>
    <p>     1960 TR3</p>
    <p>     1953 Morgan Plus4<br>
      <span style="color: rgb(99, 99, 99); font-family: Lato,
        &quot;Helvetica Neue&quot;, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 14px;
        font-style: normal; font-variant-ligatures: normal;
        font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: 400; letter-spacing:
        normal; orphans: 2; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px;
        text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: 2;
        word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px;
        background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); text-decoration-thickness:
        initial; text-decoration-style: initial; text-decoration-color:
        initial; display: inline !important; float: none;"></span></p>
  </body>
</html>

--------------xiewFe8uBgmsG9vt37xaic5C--

--===============3275015940198961115==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/triumphs  http://www.team.net/archive

--===============3275015940198961115==--