Subject: [TR] TR3a Smith's heater fan ground wire

From: Art McEwen <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 28 May 2022 14:40:53 -0400

--===============5470471169534848685==

--000000000000d2355405e016c3fe

Any idea where it should be?   Fan stopped working soon after the OEM
reostat failed (replaced by simple toggle) which was soon after one of the
heater hoses cracked at the core side.    I'm assuming it's the fan that's
shot but I'm willing to place a long shot bet on the ground wire before I
tackle that job again.

Thanks,

Art

--000000000000d2355405e016c3fe
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"auto">Any idea where it should be?=C2=A0 =C2=A0Fan stopped work=
ing soon after the OEM reostat failed (replaced by simple toggle) which was=
 soon after one of the heater hoses cracked at the core side.=C2=A0 =C2=A0 =
I&#39;m assuming it&#39;s the fan that&#39;s shot but I&#39;m willing to pl=
ace a long shot bet on the ground wire before I tackle that job again.<div =
dir=3D"auto"><br></div><div dir=3D"auto">Thanks,<br><br><div data-smartmail=
=3D"gmail_signature" dir=3D"auto">Art</div></div></div>

--000000000000d2355405e016c3fe--

--===============5470471169534848685==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/triumphs  http://www.team.net/archive

--===============5470471169534848685==--