Subject: [TR] TR3a dizzy gear

From: David Templeton <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 3 Apr 2022 22:43:50 +0000

--_000_YT2PR01MB61758C88E5465AAFCDC37994B6E29YT2PR01MB6175CANP_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

I am hoping this is an easy question.  Is it possible to pull the dizzy dri=
ve gear out and reposition it?  Say one tooth over?  It was really easy to =
do this when setting up the GT6 motor to get it right. Just wonder if there=
 a similar, 'undo this', 'pull that', 'lift gear out and move one tooth', '=
reverse steps'

Thanks
David Templeton

--_000_YT2PR01MB61758C88E5465AAFCDC37994B6E29YT2PR01MB6175CANP_
Content-Disposition: attachment; filename="winmail.dat"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--_000_YT2PR01MB61758C88E5465AAFCDC37994B6E29YT2PR01MB6175CANP_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/triumphs  http://www.team.net/archive

--_000_YT2PR01MB61758C88E5465AAFCDC37994B6E29YT2PR01MB6175CANP_--