Subject: [TR] Drive Your Triumph Day

From: Greg Lemon <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2022 17:00:10 -0600

--000000000000119dfb05d7c608ad

--000000000000119dfa05d7c608ab

Got a note from a friend and confirmed yesterday was drive your Triumph
Day.  For once there was not snow on the ground, and I did get my car out
last night.  Is the guy who organized it still active?

Greg Lemon
TR250

--000000000000119dfa05d7c608ab
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"auto">Got a note from a friend and confirmed yesterday was driv=
e your Triumph Day.=C2=A0 For once there was not snow on the ground, and I =
did get my car out last night.=C2=A0 Is the guy who organized it still acti=
ve?<div dir=3D"auto"><br></div><div dir=3D"auto">Greg Lemon</div><div dir=
=3D"auto">TR250</div></div>

--000000000000119dfa05d7c608ab--

--000000000000119dfb05d7c608ad
Content-Disposition: attachment; filename="IMG_20220210_191932808.jpg"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-ID: <17eeb03a27b32bb5b201>

--000000000000119dfb05d7c608ad
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/triumphs  http://www.team.net/archive

--000000000000119dfb05d7c608ad--