Subject: Re: [TR] Triumphs Digest, Vol 15, Issue 27

From: Carl Sereda <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2022 20:01:34 +0000 (UTC)

--===============3438907482345384458==
	boundary="----=_Part_1567963_991696164.1644696094285"

------=_Part_1567963_991696164.1644696094285
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Thanks for the scenic ride John (and significant others).
Carl'63 TR4 since '74

I posted a video of the North Bay Triumph Groups Drive your Triumph Day 
on YouTube if anyone is interested.

https://youtu.be/g0GdmxSiNZI

John Hamer

------=_Part_1567963_991696164.1644696094285
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

<div style="color:black;font: 10pt Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;">
<div>Thanks f<font size="2">or the scenic ride John (and significant others).<br>
</font></div>

<div><font size="2">Carl</font></div>

<div><font size="2">'63 TR4 since '74<br>
</font></div>

<div> <br>
</div>

<div style="font-family:helvetica,arial;font-size:10pt;color:black"><blockquote style="border-left: 2px solid blue; padding-left: 3px;">
<div dir="ltr">I posted a video of the North Bay Triumph Groups Drive your Triumph Day <br>
</div>

<div dir="ltr">on YouTube if anyone is interested.<br>
</div>

<div dir="ltr"><br>
</div>

<div dir="ltr"><br>
</div>

<div dir="ltr"><a href="https://youtu.be/g0GdmxSiNZI" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer">https://youtu.be/g0GdmxSiNZI</a><br>
</div>

<div dir="ltr"><br>
</div>

<div dir="ltr"><br>
</div>

<div dir="ltr">John Hamer</div>
</blockquote></div>
</div>

------=_Part_1567963_991696164.1644696094285--

--===============3438907482345384458==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/triumphs  http://www.team.net/archive

--===============3438907482345384458==--

---

From: Mike Coe <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2022 14:55:53 -0700 (MST)

--===============7682061869010621615==
	boundary="=_01a39ef0-c4d2-40c9-b29b-2071e32f25f3"

--=_01a39ef0-c4d2-40c9-b29b-2071e32f25f3
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Well, excellent to see/read information/comments from other Provinces. Pres=
sing me {now retired} to a position I've been avoiding for a very long time=
- as a true Triumph guy since age 21 then living in Vancouver. B.C. Beginni=
ng with a TR3, to a TR3A, another TR3, a TR4, three TR6's to now a super TR=
8 I've owned since 2006 I regretfully have to put up for sale. Any interest=
 out there?1982 TR8 Triumph.Well maintained by a local sports car garage.
Mileage=E2=80=A696161 Km (approximately 71,000 miles}.Owned since June 22nd=
, 2006. Sparcely driven these past five years. Always garaged in my three c=
ar garage.5 speed transmission. 220 Km speedometer. Trickle charged battery=
. EFI. 15 inch alloy Mag wheels. 6 CD player. AM/FM radio/one CD. Alternato=
r. Up graded speakers. Electric radio antenna. Wind deflector on roll bar. =
 Half tonneau cover. Quaife limited slip differential. Dash cover {when car=
 parked}. Weather cockpit cover. Trunk rack with third brake light. Stainle=
ss steel dual exhaust. Interior trunk light. 185/55/R15 tires. K&N filter. =
Upgraded larger front disc brakes. Carpet mats. Electric radiator fan. Alum=
inum radiator. Oil cooler. K & N filter. Triple air horns with dash control=
 for full blast or a tune. Updated driving lights. Headers. Cross engine br=
ace. Hidden battery disconnect switch. Some LED bulbs. Two sets of keys. TR=
8 key fob. Original 13" wheels on hand.Reasonable offer considered.Cheers..=
..Mike Coe.....Calgary. Alberta
----- Original Message -----
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Sent: Sat, 12 Feb 2022 12:00:02 -0700 (MST)
Subject: Triumphs Digest, Vol 15, Issue 27
Send Triumphs mailing list submissions to
[email-masked]

To subscribe or unsubscribe via the World Wide Web, visit
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/triumphs
or, via email, send a message with subject or body 'help' to
[email-masked]

You can reach the person managing the list at
[email-masked]

When replying, please edit your Subject line so it is more specific
than "Re: Contents of Triumphs digest..."

Today's Topics:

1. Sun gear (Carl Carlson)
2. re; Drive your Triumph Day (Q)
3. Re: Sun gear (DAVID MASSEY)
4. Re: re; Drive your Triumph Day (Bob)
5. Re: Drive Your Triumph Day ([email-masked])
6. TR6 engine block (dave northrup)

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Message: 1
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2022 19:22:52 -0800
From: Carl Carlson <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [TR] Sun gear

What do you do for discontinue parts?
The junk parts are running low.

Carl

------------------------------

Message: 2
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2022 20:02:03 -0800
From: Q <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [TR] re; Drive your Triumph Day

I posted a video of the North Bay Triumph Groups Drive your Triumph Day=20
on YouTube if anyone is interested.

John Hamer

------------------------------

Message: 3
Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2022 13:03:08 +0000 (UTC)
From: DAVID MASSEY <[email-masked]>
To: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>, "[email-masked]"
<[email-masked]>
Cc: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: [TR] Sun gear

Yeah, and some people have 5 grand to splurge on their cars.

Dave=20

-----Original Message-----
From: Robert Rochlin <[email-masked]>
To: Carl Carlson <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Sent: Fri, Feb 11, 2022 8:35 pm
Subject: Re: [TR] Sun gear

Some folks like to have their 50 year old cars drive like modern cars, and =
some folks want a car that drives and feels like the car was when original.=
=20
??? Best,
??? Bob
??? ?72 TR6=20

> On Feb 11, 2022, at 9:08 PM, Carl Carlson <[email-masked]> wrote:
>=20
> Dump the overdrive and go with a Toyota 5 speed
>=20
> Carl

-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://autox.team.net/pipermail/triumphs/attachments/20220212/a54e566=
d/attachment-0001.htm>

------------------------------

Message: 4
Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2022 08:28:44 -0500
From: Bob <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Re: [TR] re; Drive your Triumph Day

This is not from North Bay Ontario!

I did not drive any of my Triumphs on Triumph Day. Way too much=20
sand/salt on the roads. + batteries are in the cellar on the tender.=20
Maybe early April? We did see some robins in the back yard this morning.

Going below zero F tonight!

Bob

On 2/11/22 11:02 PM, Q wrote:
> I posted a video of the North Bay Triumph Groups Drive your Triumph=20
> Day on YouTube if anyone is interested.
>
>
> Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/triumphs=20
> http://www.team.net/archive
>
> Unsubscribe/Manage:=20
> http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/[email-masked]

------------------------------

Message: 5
Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2022 09:48:16 -0500 (EST)
From: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
To: David P <[email-masked]>, [email-masked]
Subject: Re: [TR] Drive Your Triumph Day

Have you tried odspares.com in he UK? May be able to help
Tom
61 TR3A
62 TR4

> On 02/11/2022 6:11 PM David P <[email-masked]> wrote:
>=20
>=20
> ..I didn't drive mine, but I did work on it most of the day.. The "no=20
> longer available" Sun gear is toast... sigh.? DPorter 71 TR6
>=20
> On 2/11/2022 4:00 PM, Greg Lemon wrote:
> > Got a note from a friend and confirmed yesterday was drive your=20
> > Triumph Day.? For once there was not snow on the ground, and I did get=
=20
> > my car out last night.? Is the guy who organized it still active?
> >
> > Greg Lemon
> > TR250
> >
> > Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
> > Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/triumphs http://www.team.net/arc=
hive
> >
> > Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/frog=
[email-masked]
>=20
> --=20
> Porter Custom Bicycles 2909 Arno St. NE Albuquerque, NM. 505-352-1378 My =
World go here: WWW.PORTERBIKES.COM/
>=20
>=20
> Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/triumphs http://www.team.net/archi=
ve
>=20
> Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/tfansh=
[email-masked]

------------------------------

Message: 6
Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2022 18:39:22 +0000
From: dave northrup <[email-masked]>
To: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Subject: [TR] TR6 engine block

When I bought the car (1972 TR6) in 2001, a friend suggested that I replace=
 the oil pressure warning sensor in the block. It just failed at the joint =
between the metal and the plastic. Fortunately, being a pack rat, I still h=
ave the original sensor which I put back in. it looks to be of much higher =
quality, although I guess I shouldn't complain about 20 years of service.

I suspect the one I just put back in is the original sensor and survived th=
e first 30 years without trouble. I thought about carrying a spare - this f=
ailure would have been catastrophic as quite a bit of oil was leaking out, =
not to mention the mess it made of the exhaust and the undercarriage. Then =
I figured I could just carry a small bolt with a copper washer. Given the c=
ar has an oil pressure gage which I think would flag this disaster much soo=
ner, plus the copious amount of oil underneath would have alerted me, as it=
 did this time.

Does anyone know how far into the block this hole goes? What is down there =
and how short a bolt do I have to use?
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://autox.team.net/pipermail/triumphs/attachments/20220212/4cae85d=
8/attachment-0001.htm>

------------------------------

Subject: Digest Footer

_______________________________________________

Triumphs mailing list
[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/triumphs

------------------------------

End of Triumphs Digest, Vol 15, Issue 27
****************************************

--=_01a39ef0-c4d2-40c9-b29b-2071e32f25f3
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html><head><style> body {height: 100%; color:#000000; font-size:10pt; font=
-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif;}</style></head><body><div><br></div><=
div>Well, excellent to see/read information/comments from other Provinces. =
Pressing me {now retired} to a position I've been avoiding for a very long =
time- as a true Triumph guy since age 21 then living in Vancouver. B.C. Beg=
inning with a TR3, to a TR3A, another TR3, a TR4, three TR6's to now a supe=
r TR8 I've owned since 2006 I regretfully have to put up for sale. Any inte=
rest out there?</div><div><span style=3D"caret-color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-fa=
mily: -webkit-standard; font-size: medium; font-style: normal; font-variant=
-caps: normal; font-weight: normal; letter-spacing: normal; text-align: sta=
rt; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; word-spaci=
ng: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; text-decoration: none; float: none=
; display: inline !important;" data-mce-style=3D"caret-color: #000000; font=
-family: -webkit-standard; font-size: medium; font-style: normal; font-vari=
ant-caps: normal; font-weight: normal; letter-spacing: normal; text-align: =
start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; word-sp=
acing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; text-decoration: none; float: n=
one; display: inline !important;">1982 TR8 Triumph.</span></div><div>Well m=
aintained by a local sports car garage.<br></div><div style=3D"">Mileage=E2=
=80=A696161 Km (approximately 71,000 miles}.</div><div style=3D"">Owned sin=
ce June 22nd, 2006. Sparcely driven these past five years. Always garaged i=
n my three car garage.<div style=3D""><div style=3D"">5 speed transmission.=
 220 Km speedometer. Trickle charged battery. EFI. 15 inch alloy Mag wheels=
. 6 CD player. AM/FM radio/one CD. Alternator. Up graded speakers. Electric=
 radio antenna. Wind deflector on roll bar. &nbsp;Half tonneau cover. Quaif=
e limited slip differential. Dash cover {when car parked}. Weather cockpit =
cover. Trunk rack with third brake light. Stainless steel dual exhaust. Int=
erior trunk light. 185/55/R15 tires. K&amp;N filter. Upgraded larger front =
disc brakes. Carpet mats. Electric radiator fan. Aluminum radiator. Oil coo=
ler. K &amp; N filter. Triple air horns with dash control for full blast or=
 a tune. Updated driving lights. Headers. Cross engine brace. Hidden batter=
y disconnect switch. Some LED bulbs. Two sets of keys. TR8 key fob. Origina=
l 13" wheels on hand.</div><div style=3D"">Reasonable offer considered.</di=
v><div style=3D"">Cheers....Mike Coe.....Calgary. Alberta</div><div style=
=3D""><br></div></div></div><div>----- Original Message -----<br>From: triu=
[email-masked]<br>To: [email-masked]<br>Sent: Sat, 12=
 Feb 2022 12:00:02 -0700 (MST)<br>Subject: Triumphs Digest, Vol 15, Issue 2=
7<br></div><ul><li>Send Triumphs mailing list submissions to<br>triumphs@au=
tox.team.net<br></li><li><br></li><li>To subscribe or unsubscribe via the W=
orld Wide Web, visit<br>http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/triumphs<br>=
or, via email, send a message with subject or body 'help' to<br>triumphs-re=
[email-masked]<br></li><li><br></li><li>You can reach the person mana=
ging the list at<br>[email-masked]<br></li><li><br></li><li>=
When replying, please edit your Subject line so it is more specific<br>than=
 "Re: Contents of Triumphs digest..."<br></li><li><br></li><li><br>Today's =
Topics:<br></li><li><br></li><li>1. Sun gear (Carl Carlson)<br>2. re; Drive=
 your Triumph Day (Q)<br>3. Re: Sun gear (DAVID MASSEY)<br>4. Re: re; Drive=
 your Triumph Day (Bob)<br>5. Re: Drive Your Triumph Day (tfansher@comcast.=
net)<br>6. TR6 engine block (dave northrup)<br></li><li><br></li><li><br>--=
--------------------------------------------------------------------<br></l=
i><li><br></li><li>Message: 1<br>Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2022 19:22:52 -0800<br>F=
rom: Carl Carlson &lt;[email-masked]&gt;<br>To: [email-masked]<b=
r>Subject: [TR] Sun gear<br>Message-ID: &lt;EFAF20BB-C83E-48A2-B678-F79E4AC=
[email-masked]&gt;<br>Content-Type: text/plain; charset=3Dus-ascii<br></li><=
li><br></li><li>What do you do for discontinue parts?<br>The junk parts are=
 running low.<br></li><li><br></li><li>Carl<br></li><li><br></li><li><br>--=
----------------------------<br></li><li><br></li><li>Message: 2<br>Date: F=
ri, 11 Feb 2022 20:02:03 -0800<br>From: Q &lt;[email-masked]&gt;<br>To:=
 [email-masked]<br>Subject: [TR] re; Drive your Triumph Day<br>Mes=
sage-ID: &lt;[email-masked]&gt;<br>Content-Ty=
pe: text/plain; charset=3DUTF-8; format=3Dflowed<br></li><li><br></li><li>I=
 posted a video of the North Bay Triumph Groups Drive your Triumph Day <br>=
on YouTube if anyone is interested.<br></li><li><br></li><li><br>https://yo=
utu.be/g0GdmxSiNZI<br></li><li><br></li><li><br>John Hamer<br></li><li><br>=
</li><li><br></li><li><br></li><li>------------------------------<br></li><=
li><br></li><li>Message: 3<br>Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2022 13:03:08 +0000 (UTC)<b=
r>From: DAVID MASSEY &lt;[email-masked]&gt;<br>To: "[email-masked]=
t" &lt;[email-masked]&gt;, "[email-masked]"<br>&lt;[email-masked]=
&gt;<br>Cc: "[email-masked]" &lt;[email-masked]&gt;<br>Su=
bject: Re: [TR] Sun gear<br>Message-ID: &lt;291620435.1469040.1644670988689=
@mail.yahoo.com&gt;<br>Content-Type: text/plain; charset=3D"utf-8"<br></li>=
<li><br></li><li>Yeah, and some people have 5 grand to splurge on their car=
s.<br><br>Dave <br></li><li><br></li><li><br><br>-----Original Message-----=
<br>From: Robert Rochlin &lt;[email-masked]&gt;<br>To: Carl Carlson &=
lt;[email-masked]&gt;<br>Cc: [email-masked]<br>Sent: Fri, Feb 11=
, 2022 8:35 pm<br>Subject: Re: [TR] Sun gear<br></li><li><br></li><li>Some =
folks like to have their 50 year old cars drive like modern cars, and some =
folks want a car that drives and feels like the car was when original. <br>=
??? Best,<br>??? Bob<br>??? ?72 TR6 <br></li><li><br></li><li>&gt; On Feb 1=
1, 2022, at 9:08 PM, Carl Carlson &lt;[email-masked]&gt; wrote:<br>&gt; <=
br>&gt; Dump the overdrive and go with a Toyota 5 speed<br>&gt; <br>&gt; Ca=
rl<br></li><li><br></li><li>-------------- next part --------------<br>An H=
TML attachment was scrubbed...<br>URL: &lt;http://autox.team.net/pipermail/=
triumphs/attachments/20220212/a54e566d/attachment-0001.htm&gt;<br></li><li>=
<br></li><li>------------------------------<br></li><li><br></li><li>Messag=
e: 4<br>Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2022 08:28:44 -0500<br>From: Bob &lt;yellowtr@ade=
lphia.net&gt;<br>To: [email-masked]<br>Subject: Re: [TR] re; Drive=
 your Triumph Day<br>Message-ID: &lt;7b6298cf-f6d6-1f1e-1b44-00bdcb96ea0f@a=
delphia.net&gt;<br>Content-Type: text/plain; charset=3Dutf-8; format=3Dflow=
ed<br></li><li><br></li><li>This is not from North Bay Ontario!<br></li><li=
><br></li><li>I did not drive any of my Triumphs on Triumph Day. Way too mu=
ch <br>sand/salt on the roads. + batteries are in the cellar on the tender.=
 <br>Maybe early April? We did see some robins in the back yard this mornin=
g.<br></li><li><br></li><li>Going below zero F tonight!<br></li><li><br></l=
i><li>Bob<br></li><li><br></li><li>On 2/11/22 11:02 PM, Q wrote:<br>&gt; I =
posted a video of the North Bay Triumph Groups Drive your Triumph <br>&gt; =
Day on YouTube if anyone is interested.<br>&gt;<br>&gt;<br>&gt; https://you=
tu.be/g0GdmxSiNZI<br>&gt;<br>&gt;<br>&gt; John Hamer<br>&gt;<br>&gt; ** tri=
[email-masked] **<br>&gt;<br>&gt; Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.=
html<br>&gt; Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/triumphs <br>&gt; http:=
//www.team.net/archive<br>&gt;<br>&gt; Unsubscribe/Manage: <br>&gt; http://=
autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/[email-masked]<br></li><li><=
br></li><li><br>------------------------------<br></li><li><br></li><li>Mes=
sage: 5<br>Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2022 09:48:16 -0500 (EST)<br>From: "tfansher@c=
omcast.net" &lt;[email-masked]&gt;<br>To: David P &lt;frogeye@porters=
custom.com&gt;, [email-masked]<br>Subject: Re: [TR] Drive Your Tri=
umph Day<br>Message-ID: &lt;[email-masked]=
.com&gt;<br>Content-Type: text/plain; charset=3DUTF-8<br></li><li><br></li>=
<li>Have you tried odspares.com in he UK? May be able to help<br>Tom<br>61 =
TR3A<br>62 TR4<br></li><li><br></li><li><br>&gt; On 02/11/2022 6:11 PM Davi=
d P &lt;[email-masked]&gt; wrote:<br>&gt; <br>&gt; <br>&gt; ..I =
didn't drive mine, but I did work on it most of the day.. The "no <br>&gt; =
longer available" Sun gear is toast... sigh.? DPorter 71 TR6<br>&gt; <br>&g=
t; On 2/11/2022 4:00 PM, Greg Lemon wrote:<br>&gt; &gt; Got a note from a f=
riend and confirmed yesterday was drive your <br>&gt; &gt; Triumph Day.? Fo=
r once there was not snow on the ground, and I did get <br>&gt; &gt; my car=
 out last night.? Is the guy who organized it still active?<br>&gt; &gt;<br=
>&gt; &gt; Greg Lemon<br>&gt; &gt; TR250<br>&gt; &gt;<br>&gt; &gt; ** trium=
[email-masked] **<br>&gt; &gt;<br>&gt; &gt; Donate: http://www.team.net=
/donate.html<br>&gt; &gt; Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/triumphs h=
ttp://www.team.net/archive<br>&gt; &gt;<br>&gt; &gt; Unsubscribe/Manage: ht=
tp://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/[email-masked]<br>&=
gt; <br>&gt; -- <br>&gt; Porter Custom Bicycles 2909 Arno St. NE Albuquerqu=
e, NM. 505-352-1378 My World go here: WWW.PORTERBIKES.COM/<br>&gt; <br>&gt;=
 ** [email-masked] **<br>&gt; <br>&gt; Donate: http://www.team.net=
/donate.html<br>&gt; Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/triumphs http:/=
/www.team.net/archive<br>&gt; <br>&gt; Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.tea=
m.net/mailman/options/triumphs/[email-masked]<br></li><li><br></li><l=
i><br>------------------------------<br></li><li><br></li><li>Message: 6<br=
>Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2022 18:39:22 +0000<br>From: dave northrup &lt;dave@rant=
eer.com&gt;<br>To: "[email-masked]" &lt;[email-masked]&gt=
;<br>Subject: [TR] TR6 engine block<br>Message-ID: &lt;0566e8de83c445ff998b=
[email-masked]&gt;<br>Content-Type: text/plain; charset=3D"us-asc=
ii"<br></li><li><br></li><li>When I bought the car (1972 TR6) in 2001, a fr=
iend suggested that I replace the oil pressure warning sensor in the block.=
 It just failed at the joint between the metal and the plastic. Fortunately=
, being a pack rat, I still have the original sensor which I put back in. i=
t looks to be of much higher quality, although I guess I shouldn't complain=
 about 20 years of service.<br></li><li><br></li><li>I suspect the one I ju=
st put back in is the original sensor and survived the first 30 years witho=
ut trouble. I thought about carrying a spare - this failure would have been=
 catastrophic as quite a bit of oil was leaking out, not to mention the mes=
s it made of the exhaust and the undercarriage. Then I figured I could just=
 carry a small bolt with a copper washer. Given the car has an oil pressure=
 gage which I think would flag this disaster much sooner, plus the copious =
amount of oil underneath would have alerted me, as it did this time.<br></l=
i><li><br></li><li>Does anyone know how far into the block this hole goes? =
What is down there and how short a bolt do I have to use?<br>--------------=
 next part --------------<br>An HTML attachment was scrubbed...<br>URL: &lt=
;http://autox.team.net/pipermail/triumphs/attachments/20220212/4cae85d8/att=
achment-0001.htm&gt;<br></li><li><br></li><li>-----------------------------=
-<br></li><li><br></li><li>Subject: Digest Footer<br></li><li><br></li><li>=
_______________________________________________<br></li><li><br></li><li>Tr=
iumphs mailing list<br>[email-masked]<br>http://autox.team.net/mai=
lman/listinfo/triumphs<br></li><li><br></li><li><br>-----------------------=
-------<br></li><li><br></li><li>End of Triumphs Digest, Vol 15, Issue 27<b=
r>****************************************<br></li><li><br></li></ul></body=
></html>
--=_01a39ef0-c4d2-40c9-b29b-2071e32f25f3--

--===============7682061869010621615==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

--===============7682061869010621615==--