Subject: [TR] fuel pump gone wild

From: STEVE STERN <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2022 16:32:36 +0000

--===============0663474809658863063==
Content-Language: en-US
	boundary="_000_MN2PR17MB33923870A48022137B54CF76A9009MN2PR17MB3392namp_"

--_000_MN2PR17MB33923870A48022137B54CF76A9009MN2PR17MB3392namp_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Same problem back in Oct/Nov with not 1 but 2 replacement fuel pumps from M=
oss. The boxes were labeled Moss 1624z. They both put out 8+ psi. Bought a =
3rd from BPNW labeled Powertune 1624. Same exact pump but 3+ psi. All is we=
ll now! Moss told me to not return, just toss em. Bad batch? Incorrect spri=
ng or diaphragms?  Manufacturers mislabeling? Mispick in warehouse?

--_000_MN2PR17MB33923870A48022137B54CF76A9009MN2PR17MB3392namp_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html>
<head>
<meta http-equiv=3D"Content-Type" content=3D"text/html; charset=3Diso-8859-=
1">
<style type=3D"text/css" style=3D"display:none;"> P {margin-top:0;margin-bo=
ttom:0;} </style>
</head>
<body dir=3D"ltr">
<div style=3D"font-family:Calibri,Helvetica,sans-serif; font-size:12pt; col=
or:rgb(0,0,0)">
Same problem back in Oct/Nov with not 1 but 2 replacement fuel pumps from M=
oss. The boxes were labeled Moss 1624z. They both put out 8+ psi. Bought a =
3<span><sup>rd</sup>&nbsp;from BPNW labeled Powertune 1624. Same exact pump=
 but 3+ psi. All is well now! Moss told
 me to not return, just toss em. Bad batch? Incorrect spring or diaphragms?=
&nbsp;&nbsp;<span style=3D"background-color:rgb(255, 255, 255);display:inli=
ne !important">Manufacturers mislabeling? Mispick in warehouse?</span></spa=
n></div>
</body>
</html>

--_000_MN2PR17MB33923870A48022137B54CF76A9009MN2PR17MB3392namp_--

--===============0663474809658863063==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/triumphs  http://www.team.net/archive

--===============0663474809658863063==--