Subject: Re: [TR] Drive Your Triumph Day

From: David P <[email-masked]> SPF_PASS, T_SCC_BODY_TEXT_LINE version=3.4.2
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2022 16:11:08 -0700

..I didn't drive mine, but I did work on it most of the day.. The "no 
longer available" Sun gear is toast... sigh.  DPorter 71 TR6

On 2/11/2022 4:00 PM, Greg Lemon wrote:
> Got a note from a friend and confirmed yesterday was drive your 
> Triumph Day.  For once there was not snow on the ground, and I did get 
> my car out last night.  Is the guy who organized it still active?
>
> Greg Lemon
> TR250
>
> ** [email-masked] **
>
> Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/triumphs  http://www.team.net/archive
>
> Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/[email-masked]

-- 
Porter Custom Bicycles 2909 Arno St. NE Albuquerque, NM. 505-352-1378 My World go here: WWW.PORTERBIKES.COM/

** [email-masked] **

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/triumphs  http://www.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/[email-masked]

---

From: Tony Drews <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2022 17:19:59 -0600

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--------------tsNmvKVqmfE5Kxn2DMj0pP3H
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

Here's kind of the state of mine - no driving until engine is rebuilt / 
reinstalled...

Cheers, Tony Drews

On 2/11/2022 5:11 PM, David P wrote:
>> Triumph Day.  For once there was not snow on the ground, and I did 
>> get my car out last night.  Is the guy who organized it still active?
>>
>> Greg Lemon
>> TR250
>>
>> Unsubscribe/Manage: 
>> http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/[email-masked]
>
--------------tsNmvKVqmfE5Kxn2DMj0pP3H
Content-Disposition: attachment; filename="20211205_213227425_iOS.heic"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--------------tsNmvKVqmfE5Kxn2DMj0pP3H
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

--------------tsNmvKVqmfE5Kxn2DMj0pP3H--

---

From: Rye Livingston <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2022 15:27:14 -0800

--===============1315614446093218039==
	boundary="Apple-Mail=_1CCC96FF-4511-41A7-9319-3313955C48F2"

--Apple-Mail=_1CCC96FF-4511-41A7-9319-3313955C48F2
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
	charset=us-ascii

Tony,

Where was the photo taken?  City, state, country.

Thanks,

Rye

> On Feb 11, 2022, at 3:19 PM, Tony Drews <[email-masked]> wrote:
>=20
> Here's kind of the state of mine - no driving until engine is rebuilt =
/ reinstalled...
>=20
>=20
>> ..I didn't drive mine, but I did work on it most of the day.. The "no =
>>=20
>>> Got a note from a friend and confirmed yesterday was drive your =
Triumph Day.  For once there was not snow on the ground, and I did get =
my car out last night.  Is the guy who organized it still active?
>>>=20
>>>=20
>>>=20
>>> Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/triumphs =
>>>=20
>>> Unsubscribe/Manage: =
> <20211205_213227425_iOS.heic>** [email-masked] =
>=20
> Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html =
<http://www.team.net/donate.html>
> Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/triumphs =
<http://www.team.net/pipermail/triumphs>  http://www.team.net/archive =
<http://www.team.net/archive>
>=20
> Unsubscribe/Manage: =
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/[email-masked] =
<http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/[email-masked]>

--Apple-Mail=_1CCC96FF-4511-41A7-9319-3313955C48F2
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
	charset=us-ascii

<html><head><meta http-equiv=3D"Content-Type" content=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Dus-ascii"></head><body style=3D"word-wrap: break-word; =
-webkit-nbsp-mode: space; line-break: after-white-space;" =
class=3D"">Tony,<div class=3D""><br class=3D""></div><div class=3D"">Where=
 was the photo taken? &nbsp;City, state, country.<div class=3D""><br =
class=3D""></div><div class=3D"">Thanks,</div><div class=3D""><br =
class=3D""></div><div class=3D"">Rye<br class=3D""><div><br =
class=3D""><blockquote type=3D"cite" class=3D""><div class=3D"">On Feb =
11, 2022, at 3:19 PM, Tony Drews &lt;<a href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]"=
 class=3D"">[email-masked]</a>&gt; wrote:</div><br =
class=3D"Apple-interchange-newline"><div class=3D""><meta =
charset=3D"UTF-8" class=3D""><span style=3D"caret-color: rgb(0, 0, 0); =
font-family: Helvetica; font-size: 12px; font-style: normal; =
font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: normal; letter-spacing: normal; =
text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: =
normal; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; =
text-decoration: none; float: none; display: inline !important;" =
class=3D"">Here's kind of the state of mine - no driving until engine is =
rebuilt / reinstalled...</span><br style=3D"caret-color: rgb(0, 0, 0); =
font-family: Helvetica; font-size: 12px; font-style: normal; =
font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: normal; letter-spacing: normal; =
text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: =
normal; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; =
text-decoration: none;" class=3D""><br style=3D"caret-color: rgb(0, 0, =
0); font-family: Helvetica; font-size: 12px; font-style: normal; =
font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: normal; letter-spacing: normal; =
text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: =
normal; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; =
text-decoration: none;" class=3D""><span style=3D"caret-color: rgb(0, 0, =
0); font-family: Helvetica; font-size: 12px; font-style: normal; =
font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: normal; letter-spacing: normal; =
text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: =
normal; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; =
text-decoration: none; float: none; display: inline !important;" =
class=3D"">Cheers, Tony Drews</span><br style=3D"caret-color: rgb(0, 0, =
0); font-family: Helvetica; font-size: 12px; font-style: normal; =
font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: normal; letter-spacing: normal; =
text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: =
normal; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; =
text-decoration: none;" class=3D""><br style=3D"caret-color: rgb(0, 0, =
0); font-family: Helvetica; font-size: 12px; font-style: normal; =
font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: normal; letter-spacing: normal; =
text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: =
normal; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; =
text-decoration: none;" class=3D""><span style=3D"caret-color: rgb(0, 0, =
0); font-family: Helvetica; font-size: 12px; font-style: normal; =
font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: normal; letter-spacing: normal; =
text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: =
normal; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; =
text-decoration: none; float: none; display: inline !important;" =
class=3D"">On 2/11/2022 5:11 PM, David P wrote:</span><br =
style=3D"caret-color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Helvetica; font-size: =
12px; font-style: normal; font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: =
normal; letter-spacing: normal; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; =
text-transform: none; white-space: normal; word-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; text-decoration: none;" =
class=3D""><blockquote type=3D"cite" style=3D"font-family: Helvetica; =
font-size: 12px; font-style: normal; font-variant-caps: normal; =
font-weight: normal; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: auto; text-align: =
start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; =
widows: auto; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-size-adjust: auto; =
-webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; text-decoration: none;" class=3D"">..I =
didn't drive mine, but I did work on it most of the day.. The "no longer =
available" Sun gear is toast... sigh.&nbsp; DPorter 71 TR6<br =
class=3D""><br class=3D"">On 2/11/2022 4:00 PM, Greg Lemon wrote:<br =
class=3D""><blockquote type=3D"cite" class=3D"">Got a note from a friend =
and confirmed yesterday was drive your Triumph Day.&nbsp; For once there =
was not snow on the ground, and I did get my car out last night.&nbsp; =
Is the guy who organized it still active?<br class=3D""><br =
class=3D"">Greg Lemon<br class=3D"">TR250<br class=3D""><br class=3D"">** =
<a href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]" =
class=3D"">[email-masked]</a> **<br class=3D""><br =
class=3D"">Donate: <a href=3D"http://www.team.net/donate.html" =
class=3D"">http://www.team.net/donate.html</a><br class=3D"">Archive: <a =
href=3D"http://www.team.net/pipermail/triumphs" =
class=3D"">http://www.team.net/pipermail/triumphs</a> <a =
href=3D"http://www.team.net/archive" =
class=3D"">http://www.team.net/archive</a><br class=3D""><br =
class=3D"">Unsubscribe/Manage: <a =
href=3D"http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/frogeye@porterscust=
om.com" =
class=3D"">http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/frogeye@portersc=
ustom.com</a><br class=3D""></blockquote></blockquote><span =
id=3D"cid:6A34FBC4-2005-4C4A-BFB9-14FFEBC3AAD4">&lt;20211205_213227425_iOS=
.heic&gt;</span><span style=3D"caret-color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: =
Helvetica; font-size: 12px; font-style: normal; font-variant-caps: =
normal; font-weight: normal; letter-spacing: normal; text-align: start; =
text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; =
word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; text-decoration: =
none; float: none; display: inline !important;" class=3D"">**<span =
class=3D"Apple-converted-space">&nbsp;</span></span><a =
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]" style=3D"font-family: Helvetica; =
font-size: 12px; font-style: normal; font-variant-caps: normal; =
font-weight: normal; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: auto; text-align: =
start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; =
widows: auto; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-size-adjust: auto; =
-webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px;" =
class=3D"">[email-masked]</a><span style=3D"caret-color: rgb(0, =
0, 0); font-family: Helvetica; font-size: 12px; font-style: normal; =
font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: normal; letter-spacing: normal; =
text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: =
normal; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; =
text-decoration: none; float: none; display: inline !important;" =
class=3D""><span class=3D"Apple-converted-space">&nbsp;</span>**</span><br=
 style=3D"caret-color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Helvetica; font-size: =
12px; font-style: normal; font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: =
normal; letter-spacing: normal; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; =
text-transform: none; white-space: normal; word-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; text-decoration: none;" class=3D""><br =
style=3D"caret-color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Helvetica; font-size: =
12px; font-style: normal; font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: =
normal; letter-spacing: normal; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; =
text-transform: none; white-space: normal; word-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; text-decoration: none;" class=3D""><span =
style=3D"caret-color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Helvetica; font-size: =
12px; font-style: normal; font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: =
normal; letter-spacing: normal; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; =
text-transform: none; white-space: normal; word-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; text-decoration: none; float: none; =
display: inline !important;" class=3D"">Donate:<span =
class=3D"Apple-converted-space">&nbsp;</span></span><a =
href=3D"http://www.team.net/donate.html" style=3D"font-family: =
Helvetica; font-size: 12px; font-style: normal; font-variant-caps: =
normal; font-weight: normal; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: auto; =
text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: =
normal; widows: auto; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-size-adjust: auto; =
-webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px;" =
class=3D"">http://www.team.net/donate.html</a><br style=3D"caret-color: =
rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Helvetica; font-size: 12px; font-style: =
normal; font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: normal; letter-spacing: =
normal; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; =
white-space: normal; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; =
text-decoration: none;" class=3D""><span style=3D"caret-color: rgb(0, 0, =
0); font-family: Helvetica; font-size: 12px; font-style: normal; =
font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: normal; letter-spacing: normal; =
text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: =
normal; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; =
text-decoration: none; float: none; display: inline !important;" =
class=3D"">Archive:<span =
class=3D"Apple-converted-space">&nbsp;</span></span><a =
href=3D"http://www.team.net/pipermail/triumphs" style=3D"font-family: =
Helvetica; font-size: 12px; font-style: normal; font-variant-caps: =
normal; font-weight: normal; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: auto; =
text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: =
normal; widows: auto; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-size-adjust: auto; =
-webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px;" =
class=3D"">http://www.team.net/pipermail/triumphs</a><span =
style=3D"caret-color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Helvetica; font-size: =
12px; font-style: normal; font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: =
normal; letter-spacing: normal; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; =
text-transform: none; white-space: normal; word-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; text-decoration: none; float: none; =
display: inline !important;" class=3D""><span =
class=3D"Apple-converted-space">&nbsp;</span>&nbsp;</span><a =
href=3D"http://www.team.net/archive" style=3D"font-family: Helvetica; =
font-size: 12px; font-style: normal; font-variant-caps: normal; =
font-weight: normal; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: auto; text-align: =
start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; =
widows: auto; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-size-adjust: auto; =
-webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px;" =
class=3D"">http://www.team.net/archive</a><br style=3D"caret-color: =
rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Helvetica; font-size: 12px; font-style: =
normal; font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: normal; letter-spacing: =
normal; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; =
white-space: normal; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; =
text-decoration: none;" class=3D""><br style=3D"caret-color: rgb(0, 0, =
0); font-family: Helvetica; font-size: 12px; font-style: normal; =
font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: normal; letter-spacing: normal; =
text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: =
normal; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; =
text-decoration: none;" class=3D""><span style=3D"caret-color: rgb(0, 0, =
0); font-family: Helvetica; font-size: 12px; font-style: normal; =
font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: normal; letter-spacing: normal; =
text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: =
normal; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; =
text-decoration: none; float: none; display: inline !important;" =
class=3D"">Unsubscribe/Manage:<span =
class=3D"Apple-converted-space">&nbsp;</span></span><a =
href=3D"http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/[email-masked]" =
style=3D"font-family: Helvetica; font-size: 12px; font-style: normal; =
font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: normal; letter-spacing: normal; =
orphans: auto; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: =
none; white-space: normal; widows: auto; word-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-size-adjust: auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px;" =
class=3D"">http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/[email-masked]</a>=
</div></blockquote></div><br class=3D""></div></div></body></html>=

--Apple-Mail=_1CCC96FF-4511-41A7-9319-3313955C48F2--

--===============1315614446093218039==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

--===============1315614446093218039==--

---

From: DAVID MASSEY <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2022 23:26:44 +0000 (UTC)

--===============3598920047042374383==
	boundary="----=_Part_1376990_1966540872.1644622004435"

------=_Part_1376990_1966540872.1644622004435
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

 Yes.=C2=A0 Send it to=20
[email-masked]
Four of us from the local club hit a few iconic settings for group and indi=
vidual shots.=C2=A0 Great day for it.
=20
Dave=20

=20
=20
-----Original Message-----
From: Greg Lemon <[email-masked]>
To: Triumphs <[email-masked]>
Sent: Fri, Feb 11, 2022 5:00 pm
Subject: [TR] Drive Your Triumph Day

Got a note from a friend and confirmed yesterday was drive your Triumph Day=
.=C2=A0 For once there was not snow on the ground, and I did get my car out=
 last night.=C2=A0 Is the guy who organized it still active?
Greg LemonTR250** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/triumphs  http://www.team.net/archiv=
e

[email-masked]

------=_Part_1376990_1966540872.1644622004435
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

<div style="color:black;font: 12pt Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;">
<div> <font size="3">Yes.&nbsp; Send it to <br>
</font></div>

<div><span class="addressItem"><span class="address wsItem">[email-masked]</span></span></div>

<div><span class="addressItem"><span class="address wsItem"><br>
</span></span></div>

<div><span class="addressItem"><span class="address wsItem"><font size="3">Four of us from the local club hit a few iconic settings for group and individual shots.&nbsp; Great day for it.</font><br>
</span></span></div>

<div> <br>
</div>

<div style="clear:both"><font size="4">Dave </font><br>
<br>
</div>

<div> <br>
</div>

<div> <br>
</div>

<div style="font-family:arial,helvetica;font-size:10pt;color:black"><font size="2">-----Original Message-----<br>
From: Greg Lemon &lt;[email-masked]&gt;<br>
To: Triumphs &lt;[email-masked]&gt;<br>
Sent: Fri, Feb 11, 2022 5:00 pm<br>
Subject: [TR] Drive Your Triumph Day<br>
<br>

<div id="yiv4456650495">
<div>Got a note from a friend and confirmed yesterday was drive your Triumph Day.&nbsp; For once there was not snow on the ground, and I did get my car out last night.&nbsp; Is the guy who organized it still active?
<div><br>
</div>

<div>Greg Lemon</div>

<div>TR250</div>
</div>

</div>
** <a ymailto="mailto:[email-masked]" href="mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a> **<br>
<br>
Archive: <a href="http://www.team.net/pipermail/triumphs" target="_blank">http://www.team.net/pipermail/triumphs </a> <a href="http://www.team.net/archive" target="_blank">http://www.team.net/archive</a><br>
<br>
</font></div>
</div>

------=_Part_1376990_1966540872.1644622004435--

--===============3598920047042374383==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

--===============3598920047042374383==--

---

From: DAVID MASSEY <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2022 23:26:44 +0000 (UTC)

--===============1667129835465022547==
	boundary="----=_Part_1376990_1966540872.1644622004435"

 Yes.=C2=A0 Send it to=20

=20
=20
-----Original Message-----
From: Greg Lemon <[email-masked]>
To: Triumphs <[email-masked]>
Sent: Fri, Feb 11, 2022 5:00 pm
Subject: [TR] Drive Your Triumph Day

[email-masked]

<div> <br>
</div>

<div> <br>
</div>

<div> <br>
</div>

<div id="yiv4456650495">

<div>Greg Lemon</div>

<div>TR250</div>
</div>

</div>

--===============1667129835465022547==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

--===============1667129835465022547==--

---

From: DAVID MASSEY <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2022 23:26:44 +0000 (UTC)

--===============2433679180378885993==
	boundary="----=_Part_1376990_1966540872.1644622004435"

 Yes.=C2=A0 Send it to=20

=20
=20
-----Original Message-----
From: Greg Lemon <[email-masked]>
To: Triumphs <[email-masked]>
Sent: Fri, Feb 11, 2022 5:00 pm
Subject: [TR] Drive Your Triumph Day

[email-masked]

<div> <br>
</div>

<div> <br>
</div>

<div> <br>
</div>

<div id="yiv4456650495">

<div>Greg Lemon</div>

<div>TR250</div>
</div>

</div>

--===============2433679180378885993==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

--===============2433679180378885993==--

---

From: DAVID MASSEY <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2022 23:26:44 +0000 (UTC)

--===============6630705305788485283==
	boundary="----=_Part_1376990_1966540872.1644622004435"

 Yes.=C2=A0 Send it to=20

=20
=20
-----Original Message-----
From: Greg Lemon <[email-masked]>
To: Triumphs <[email-masked]>
Sent: Fri, Feb 11, 2022 5:00 pm
Subject: [TR] Drive Your Triumph Day

[email-masked]

<div> <br>
</div>

<div> <br>
</div>

<div> <br>
</div>

<div id="yiv4456650495">

<div>Greg Lemon</div>

<div>TR250</div>
</div>

</div>

--===============6630705305788485283==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

--===============6630705305788485283==--

---

From: DAVID MASSEY <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2022 23:26:44 +0000 (UTC)

--===============7477265555536329211==
	boundary="----=_Part_1376990_1966540872.1644622004435"

 Yes.=C2=A0 Send it to=20

=20
=20
-----Original Message-----
From: Greg Lemon <[email-masked]>
To: Triumphs <[email-masked]>
Sent: Fri, Feb 11, 2022 5:00 pm
Subject: [TR] Drive Your Triumph Day

[email-masked]

<div> <br>
</div>

<div> <br>
</div>

<div> <br>
</div>

<div id="yiv4456650495">

<div>Greg Lemon</div>

<div>TR250</div>
</div>

</div>

--===============7477265555536329211==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

--===============7477265555536329211==--

---

From: "TeriAnn J. Wakeman" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2022 16:05:52 -0800

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--------------oUJJEI9RbhsV6SYBefQuQPtD
 boundary="------------amNS3YgavdrbjoKSrTRoEoAS"

--------------amNS3YgavdrbjoKSrTRoEoAS
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Drive your Triumph day:

TeriAnn Wakeman, 1960 Triumph TR3A
Taken 10 Feb. Crescent City, California.

The Crescent city light house is in the background.

--------------amNS3YgavdrbjoKSrTRoEoAS
 boundary="------------vrH6mpqBNI9cX5oRhDQ9H6Hz"

--------------vrH6mpqBNI9cX5oRhDQ9H6Hz
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

<html>
  <head>
    <meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8">
  </head>
  <body>
    <p>Drive your Triumph day:</p>
    <p>TeriAnn Wakeman, 1960 Triumph TR3A<br>
      Taken 10 Feb. Crescent City, California.</p>
    <p>The Crescent city light house is in the background.<img
        src="cid:[email-masked]"
        moz-do-not-send="false"><br>
    </p>
  </body>
</html>
--------------vrH6mpqBNI9cX5oRhDQ9H6Hz
Content-Disposition: inline; filename="IMG_3467.jpg"
Content-Id: <[email-masked]>
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--------------vrH6mpqBNI9cX5oRhDQ9H6Hz--

--------------amNS3YgavdrbjoKSrTRoEoAS--

--------------oUJJEI9RbhsV6SYBefQuQPtD
Content-Disposition: attachment; filename="IMG_3467.jpg"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--------------oUJJEI9RbhsV6SYBefQuQPtD
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

--------------oUJJEI9RbhsV6SYBefQuQPtD--

---

From: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2022 09:48:16 -0500 (EST)

Have you tried   odspares.com in he UK?  May be able to help
Tom
61 TR3A
62 TR4

> On 02/11/2022 6:11 PM David P <[email-masked]> wrote:
> 
>  
> Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/[email-masked]