Subject: [TR] Moss/UPS to Canada

From: Art McEwen <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Dec 2021 16:16:43 -0500

--===============3575356562544637969==

--00000000000037323605d43b57aa

With the border closed/open/closed and Moss not shipping large parts via US
Postal I'm looking to ship via UPS.  Does anybody have 1st hand knowledge
if UPS Expedited is actually cheaper from a brokerage standpoint then UPS
Standard?    Both UPS & Moss are skeleton staff this week.

Thanks,

Art.

--00000000000037323605d43b57aa
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">With the border closed/open/closed and Moss not shipping l=
arge parts via US Postal I&#39;m looking to ship via UPS.=C2=A0 Does anybod=
y have 1st hand knowledge if UPS Expedited=C2=A0is actually cheaper from a =
brokerage standpoint then UPS Standard?=C2=A0 =C2=A0 Both UPS &amp; Moss ar=
e skeleton staff this week.<div><br></div><div>Thanks,</div><div><br></div>=
<div>Art.</div></div>

--00000000000037323605d43b57aa--

--===============3575356562544637969==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/triumphs  http://www.team.net/archive

--===============3575356562544637969==--