Subject: Re: [TR] gearbox reverse switch

From: David P <[email-masked]> (ame8.swcp.com [216.184.2.128]); Thu, 30 Dec 2021 08:04:37 -0700 (MST) NO_RELAYS,SPF_PASS version=3.4.1
Date: Thu, 30 Dec 2021 08:04:38 -0700

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--===============6693408885650847177==
 boundary="------------0dQa8aG0uQ2NytHKPt2TVGui"
Content-Language: en-US

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--------------0dQa8aG0uQ2NytHKPt2TVGui
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

the switch is a 5/8ths x 13TPI

On 12/30/2021 6:03 AM, auprichard uprichard.net wrote:
>
> Listers:
>
> For various reasons, I find I have to put a TR3 top cover in a TR250 - 
> so I need to drill a hole for a reverse / back-up switch.
>
> Does anyone know the drill and tap sizes I should be using? Thanks in 
> advance.
>
> Andrew Uprichard
>
> Jackson, Michigan
>
>
> [email-masked]  **
>
> Donate:http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Archive:http://www.team.net/pipermail/triumphs   http://www.team.net/archive
>
> Unsubscribe/Manage:http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/[email-masked]

-- 
Porter Custom Bicycles 2909 Arno St. NE Albuquerque, NM. 505-352-1378 My World go here:WWW.PORTERBIKES.COM/

--------------0dQa8aG0uQ2NytHKPt2TVGui
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

<html>
  <head>
    <meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8">
  </head>
  <body>
    <p>the switch is a 5/8ths x 13TPI<br>
    </p>
    <div class="moz-cite-prefix">On 12/30/2021 6:03 AM, auprichard
      uprichard.net wrote:<br>
    </div>
    <blockquote type="cite"
cite="mid:[email-masked]">
      <meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8">
      <meta name="Generator" content="Microsoft Word 15 (filtered
        medium)">
      <style>@font-face
	{font-family:"Cambria Math";
	panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0in;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}span.EmailStyle17
	{mso-style-type:personal-compose;
	font-family:"Times New Roman",serif;
	color:windowtext;
	font-weight:normal;
	font-style:normal;
	text-decoration:none none;}.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}</style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext="edit" spidmax="1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext="edit">
<o:idmap v:ext="edit" data="1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]-->
      <div class="WordSection1">
        <p class="MsoNormal"><span
style="font-family:&quot;Arial&quot;,sans-serif;color:black;background:white">Listers:<o:p></o:p></span></p>
        <p class="MsoNormal"><span
style="font-family:&quot;Arial&quot;,sans-serif;color:black;background:white"><o:p> </o:p></span></p>
        <p class="MsoNormal"><span
style="font-family:&quot;Arial&quot;,sans-serif;color:black;background:white">For
            various reasons, I find I have to put a TR3 top cover in a
            TR250 - so I need to drill a hole for a reverse / back-up
            switch.</span><span
            style="font-family:&quot;Arial&quot;,sans-serif;color:black"><br
              clear="all">
            <br clear="all">
            <span style="background:white">Does anyone know the drill
              and tap sizes I should be using? Thanks in advance.<o:p></o:p></span></span></p>
        <p class="MsoNormal"><span
style="font-family:&quot;Arial&quot;,sans-serif;color:black;background:white"><o:p> </o:p></span></p>
        <p class="MsoNormal"><span
style="font-family:&quot;Arial&quot;,sans-serif;color:black;background:white">Andrew
            Uprichard<o:p></o:p></span></p>
        <p class="MsoNormal"><span
style="font-family:&quot;Arial&quot;,sans-serif;color:black;background:white">Jackson,
            Michigan</span><span style="font-family:&quot;Times New
            Roman&quot;,serif"><o:p></o:p></span></p>
      </div>
      <br>
      <fieldset class="moz-mime-attachment-header"></fieldset>
      <pre class="moz-quote-pre" wrap="">** <a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated" href="mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a> **

Archive: <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://www.team.net/pipermail/triumphs">http://www.team.net/pipermail/triumphs</a>  <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://www.team.net/archive">http://www.team.net/archive</a>

</pre>
    </blockquote>
    <pre class="moz-signature" cols="72">-- 
Porter Custom Bicycles 2909 Arno St. NE Albuquerque, NM. 505-352-1378 My World go here: <a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated" href="http://WWW.PORTERBIKES.COM/">WWW.PORTERBIKES.COM/</a></pre>
  </body>
</html>

--------------0dQa8aG0uQ2NytHKPt2TVGui--

--===============6693408885650847177==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/triumphs  http://www.team.net/archive

--===============6693408885650847177==--

---

From: auprichard uprichard.net <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Dec 2021 15:23:26 +0000

--===============7083959243251056875==
Content-Language: en-US
	boundary="_000_DS7PR07MB76556828473D6855A306D938CA459DS7PR07MB7655namp_"

--_000_DS7PR07MB76556828473D6855A306D938CA459DS7PR07MB7655namp_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--_000_DS7PR07MB76556828473D6855A306D938CA459DS7PR07MB7655namp_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--_000_DS7PR07MB76556828473D6855A306D938CA459DS7PR07MB7655namp_--

--===============7083959243251056875==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

--===============7083959243251056875==--

---

From: auprichard uprichard.net <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Dec 2021 15:40:37 +0000

--===============2339821609994533019==
Content-Language: en-US
	boundary="_000_DS7PR07MB765554971EB0F5ACCBEF9427CA459DS7PR07MB7655namp_"

--_000_DS7PR07MB765554971EB0F5ACCBEF9427CA459DS7PR07MB7655namp_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--_000_DS7PR07MB765554971EB0F5ACCBEF9427CA459DS7PR07MB7655namp_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--_000_DS7PR07MB765554971EB0F5ACCBEF9427CA459DS7PR07MB7655namp_--

--===============2339821609994533019==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

--===============2339821609994533019==--

---

From: "Greg Gelhar" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Dec 2021 11:33:36 -0600

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

--===============2139776894970357761==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0001_01D7FD71.172F8140"
Content-Language: en-us

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_0001_01D7FD71.172F8140
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Yet another place you will find metric threads on a TR. M16 x 2.0 tap, 14mm
drill.

From: Triumphs <[email-masked]> On Behalf Of auprichard
uprichard.net
Sent: Thursday, December 30, 2021 7:03 AM
To: Triumphs <[email-masked]>
Subject: [TR] gearbox reverse switch

Listers:

For various reasons, I find I have to put a TR3 top cover in a TR250 - so I
need to drill a hole for a reverse / back-up switch.

Andrew Uprichard

Jackson, Michigan

------=_NextPart_000_0001_01D7FD71.172F8140
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" =
xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><meta =
http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Dus-ascii"><meta name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 15 =
(filtered medium)"><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:"Cambria Math";
	panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0in;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}
span.EmailStyle19
	{mso-style-type:personal-reply;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;
	color:windowtext;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	font-size:10.0pt;}
@page WordSection1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body lang=3DEN-US link=3Dblue =
vlink=3Dpurple style=3D'word-wrap:break-word'><div =
class=3DWordSection1><p class=3DMsoNormal>Yet another place you will =
find metric threads on a TR. M16 x 2.0 tap, 14mm drill.<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><div><div =
style=3D'border:none;border-top:solid #E1E1E1 1.0pt;padding:3.0pt 0in =
0in 0in'><p class=3DMsoNormal><b>From:</b> Triumphs =
&lt;[email-masked]&gt; <b>On Behalf Of </b>auprichard =
uprichard.net<br><b>Sent:</b> Thursday, December 30, 2021 7:03 =
AM<br><b>To:</b> Triumphs =
&lt;[email-masked]&gt;<br><b>Subject:</b> [TR] gearbox reverse =
switch<o:p></o:p></p></div></div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-family:"Arial",sans-serif;color:black;background:white'>Lis=
ters:<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-family:"Arial",sans-serif;color:black;background:white'><o:=
p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-family:"Arial",sans-serif;color:black;background:white'>For=
 various reasons, I find I have to put a TR3 top cover in a TR250 - so I =
need to drill a hole for a reverse / back-up switch.</span><span =
style=3D'font-family:"Arial",sans-serif;color:black'><br clear=3Dall><br =
clear=3Dall><span style=3D'background:white'>Does anyone know the drill =
and tap sizes I should be using? Thanks in =
advance.<o:p></o:p></span></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-family:"Arial",sans-serif;color:black;background:white'><o:=
p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-family:"Arial",sans-serif;color:black;background:white'>And=
rew Uprichard<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-family:"Arial",sans-serif;color:black;background:white'>Jac=
kson, Michigan</span><span style=3D'font-family:"Times New =
Roman",serif'><o:p></o:p></span></p></div></body></html>
------=_NextPart_000_0001_01D7FD71.172F8140--

--===============2139776894970357761==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

--===============2139776894970357761==--