Subject: Re: [TR] Gear Reduction Starter TR250

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 3 Nov 2021 18:15:10 +0000 (UTC)

--===============6133443137792100775==
	boundary="----=_Part_202547_1091360095.1635963311059"

------=_Part_202547_1091360095.1635963311059
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

doesn't the Trooper starter fit the TR series as well?https://www.britishca=
rforum.com/community/threads/isuzu-trooper-gear-reduction-starter-for-tr6-g=
t6.42210/

ptegler

-----Original Message-----
From: Greg Lemon <[email-masked]>
To: Triumphs <[email-masked]>
Sent: Wed, Nov 3, 2021 1:35 pm
Subject: [TR] Gear Reduction Starter TR250

I am shopping for one,
There is one that sells for $120 or so that appears to be made for British =
cars, but is clocked wrong, non-adjustable, and doesn't fit so that is out.
There is a Wosp starter that a number of people sell
There is another unit from British Starters that looks to have adjustable c=
locking
The second two sell for a out the same price, I am looking for weight loss =
and reliability.=C2=A0 I suppose reliability first, but if both are reliabl=
e then lighter matters.
Any thoughts or recommendations?
Thanks
Greg Lemon68 TR250** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/triumphs  http://www.team.net/archiv=
e

verizon.net

------=_Part_202547_1091360095.1635963311059
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

<div style="color:black;font: 10pt arial;">doesn't the Trooper starter fit the TR series as well?
<div>https://www.britishcarforum.com/community/threads/isuzu-trooper-gear-reduction-starter-for-tr6-gt6.42210/<br>
</div>

<div>
<div><br>
ptegler<br>
<br>

<div style="font-family:arial,helvetica;font-size:10pt;color:black"><font size="2">-----Original Message-----<br>
From: Greg Lemon &lt;[email-masked]&gt;<br>
To: Triumphs &lt;[email-masked]&gt;<br>
Sent: Wed, Nov 3, 2021 1:35 pm<br>
Subject: [TR] Gear Reduction Starter TR250<br>
<br>

<div id="yiv9576380038">
<div>I am shopping for one,
<div><br>
</div>

<div>There is one that sells for $120 or so that appears to be made for British cars, but is clocked wrong, non-adjustable, and doesn't fit so that is out.</div>

<div><br>
</div>

<div>There is a Wosp starter that a number of people sell</div>

<div><br>
</div>

<div>There is another unit from British Starters that looks to have adjustable clocking</div>

<div><br>
</div>

<div>The second two sell for a out the same price, I am looking for weight loss and reliability.&nbsp; I suppose reliability first, but if both are reliable then lighter matters.</div>

<div><br>
</div>

<div>Any thoughts or recommendations?</div>

<div><br>
</div>

<div>Thanks</div>

<div><br>
</div>

<div>Greg Lemon</div>

<div>68 TR250</div>
</div>

</div>
** <a ymailto="mailto:[email-masked]" href="mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a> **<br>
<br>
Archive: <a href="http://www.team.net/pipermail/triumphs" target="_blank">http://www.team.net/pipermail/triumphs </a> <a href="http://www.team.net/archive" target="_blank">http://www.team.net/archive</a><br>
<br>
</font></div>
</div>
</div>
</div>

------=_Part_202547_1091360095.1635963311059--

--===============6133443137792100775==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/triumphs  http://www.team.net/archive

--===============6133443137792100775==--

---

From: "dave" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 3 Nov 2021 15:45:16 -0500

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

--===============8435595977489008001==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_001E_01D7D0C9.CCB3FA70"
Content-Language: en-us

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_001E_01D7D0C9.CCB3FA70
	charset="UTF-8"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Talk to Ted Schumacher at TSI - TS Imported Automotive - British Car and =
Parts Sales Pandora, Ohio <http://www.tsimportedautomotive.com/>=20

=20

Great products and a personal touch

=20

From: Triumphs <[email-masked]> On Behalf Of =
[email-masked]
Sent: Wednesday, November 3, 2021 1:15 PM
To: [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Subject: Re: [TR] Gear Reduction Starter TR250

=20

doesn't the Trooper starter fit the TR series as well?=20

https://www.britishcarforum.com/community/threads/isuzu-trooper-gear-redu=
ction-starter-for-tr6-gt6.42210/

ptegler

-----Original Message-----
From: Greg Lemon <[email-masked]>
To: Triumphs <[email-masked]>
Sent: Wed, Nov 3, 2021 1:35 pm
Subject: [TR] Gear Reduction Starter TR250

I am shopping for one,=20

=20

There is one that sells for $120 or so that appears to be made for =
British cars, but is clocked wrong, non-adjustable, and doesn't fit so =
that is out.

=20

=20

There is another unit from British Starters that looks to have =
adjustable clocking

=20

The second two sell for a out the same price, I am looking for weight =
loss and reliability.  I suppose reliability first, but if both are =
reliable then lighter matters.

=20

=20

Thanks

=20

Greg Lemon

68 TR250

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/triumphs  =
<http://www.team.net/pipermail/triumphs> http://www.team.net/archive

http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/[email-masked]

------=_NextPart_000_001E_01D7D0C9.CCB3FA70
	charset="UTF-8"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" =
xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><meta =
http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; charset=3Dutf-8"><meta =
name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 15 (filtered =
medium)"><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:"Cambria Math";
	panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0in;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:blue;
	text-decoration:underline;}
span.EmailStyle18
	{mso-style-type:personal-reply;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;
	color:windowtext;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}
@page WordSection1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body lang=3DEN-US link=3Dblue =
vlink=3Dpurple style=3D'word-wrap:break-word'><div =
class=3DWordSection1><p class=3DMsoNormal>Talk to Ted Schumacher at TSI =
- <a href=3D"http://www.tsimportedautomotive.com/">TS Imported =
Automotive - British Car and Parts Sales Pandora, =
Ohio</a><o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>Great products and a personal touch<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><div =
style=3D'border:none;border-top:solid #E1E1E1 1.0pt;padding:3.0pt 0in =
0in 0in'><p class=3DMsoNormal><b>From:</b> Triumphs =
&lt;[email-masked]&gt; <b>On Behalf Of =
</b>[email-masked]<br><b>Sent:</b> Wednesday, November 3, 2021 1:15 =
PM<br><b>To:</b> [email-masked]; =
[email-masked]<br><b>Subject:</b> Re: [TR] Gear Reduction =
Starter TR250<o:p></o:p></p></div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><div><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Arial",sans-serif;color:black'>doe=
sn't the Trooper starter fit the TR series as well? =
<o:p></o:p></span></p><div><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Arial",sans-serif;color:black'>htt=
ps://www.britishcarforum.com/community/threads/isuzu-trooper-gear-reducti=
on-starter-for-tr6-gt6.42210/<o:p></o:p></span></p></div><div><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal style=3D'margin-bottom:12.0pt'><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Arial",sans-serif;color:black'><br=
>ptegler<o:p></o:p></span></p><div><p class=3DMsoNormal =
style=3D'margin-bottom:12.0pt'><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Arial",sans-serif;color:black'>---=
--Original Message-----<br>From: Greg Lemon =
&lt;[email-masked]&gt;<br>To: Triumphs =
&lt;[email-masked]&gt;<br>Sent: Wed, Nov 3, 2021 1:35 =
pm<br>Subject: [TR] Gear Reduction Starter =
TR250<o:p></o:p></span></p><div id=3Dyiv9576380038><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Arial",sans-serif;color:black'>I =
am shopping for one, <o:p></o:p></span></p><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Arial",sans-serif;color:black'><o:=
p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p></div><div><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Arial",sans-serif;color:black'>The=
re is one that sells for $120 or so that appears to be made for British =
cars, but is clocked wrong, non-adjustable, and doesn't fit so that is =
out.<o:p></o:p></span></p></div><div><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Arial",sans-serif;color:black'><o:=
p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p></div><div><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Arial",sans-serif;color:black'>The=
re is a Wosp starter that a number of people =
sell<o:p></o:p></span></p></div><div><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Arial",sans-serif;color:black'><o:=
p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p></div><div><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Arial",sans-serif;color:black'>The=
re is another unit from British Starters that looks to have adjustable =
clocking<o:p></o:p></span></p></div><div><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Arial",sans-serif;color:black'><o:=
p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p></div><div><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Arial",sans-serif;color:black'>The=
 second two sell for a out the same price, I am looking for weight loss =
and reliability.&nbsp; I suppose reliability first, but if both are =
reliable then lighter matters.<o:p></o:p></span></p></div><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Arial",sans-serif;color:black'><o:=
p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p></div><div><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Arial",sans-serif;color:black'>Any=
 thoughts or recommendations?<o:p></o:p></span></p></div><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Arial",sans-serif;color:black'><o:=
p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p></div><div><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Arial",sans-serif;color:black'>Tha=
nks<o:p></o:p></span></p></div><div><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Arial",sans-serif;color:black'><o:=
p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p></div><div><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Arial",sans-serif;color:black'>Gre=
g Lemon<o:p></o:p></span></p></div><div><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Arial",sans-serif;color:black'>68 =
TR250<o:p></o:p></span></p></div></div></div><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Arial",sans-serif;color:black'>** =
<a href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a> =
**<br><br>Donate: <a href=3D"http://www.team.net/donate.html" =
target=3D"_blank">http://www.team.net/donate.html</a><br>Archive: <a =
href=3D"http://www.team.net/pipermail/triumphs" =
target=3D"_blank">http://www.team.net/pipermail/triumphs </a><a =
href=3D"http://www.team.net/archive" =
target=3D"_blank">http://www.team.net/archive</a><br><br>Unsubscribe/Mana=
ge: <a =
href=3D"http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/[email-masked]=
t" =
target=3D"_blank">http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/ptegler@=
verizon.net</a><o:p></o:p></span></p></div></div></div></div></div></body=
></html>
------=_NextPart_000_001E_01D7D0C9.CCB3FA70--

--===============8435595977489008001==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

--===============8435595977489008001==--

---

From: Greg Lemon <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 3 Nov 2021 20:56:17 -0500

--===============8534910975505400157==

--000000000000c2383b05cfecd53f

Thanks, I can see the BCF page, but can't get the link to the more detailed
information to work

On Wed, Nov 3, 2021, 1:15 PM <[email-masked]> wrote:

> doesn't the Trooper starter fit the TR series as well?
>
> https://www.britishcarforum.com/community/threads/isuzu-trooper-gear-reduction-starter-for-tr6-gt6.42210/
>
> ptegler
>
> There is one that sells for $120 or so that appears to be made for British
> There is another unit from British Starters that looks to have adjustable
> clocking
>
> The second two sell for a out the same price, I am looking for weight loss
> and reliability.  I suppose reliability first, but if both are reliable
> then lighter matters.
>
> Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Unsubscribe/Manage:

--000000000000c2383b05cfecd53f
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"auto">Thanks, I can see the BCF page, but can&#39;t get the lin=
k to the more detailed information to work</div><br><div class=3D"gmail_quo=
te"><div dir=3D"ltr" class=3D"gmail_attr">On Wed, Nov 3, 2021, 1:15 PM  &lt=
;<a href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a>&gt; wrote:<=
br></div><blockquote class=3D"gmail_quote" style=3D"margin:0 0 0 .8ex;borde=
r-left:1px #ccc solid;padding-left:1ex">
<div style=3D"color:black;font:10pt arial">doesn&#39;t the Trooper starter =
fit the TR series as well?
<div><a href=3D"https://www.britishcarforum.com/community/threads/isuzu-tro=
oper-gear-reduction-starter-for-tr6-gt6.42210/" target=3D"_blank" rel=3D"no=
referrer">https://www.britishcarforum.com/community/threads/isuzu-trooper-g=
ear-reduction-starter-for-tr6-gt6.42210/</a><br>
</div>

<div>
<div><br>
ptegler<br>
<br>

<div style=3D"font-family:arial,helvetica;font-size:10pt;color:black"><font=
 size=3D"2">-----Original Message-----<br>
From: Greg Lemon &lt;<a href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]" target=3D"_blank" =
rel=3D"noreferrer">[email-masked]</a>&gt;<br>
To: Triumphs &lt;<a href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]" target=3D"_blan=
k" rel=3D"noreferrer">[email-masked]</a>&gt;<br>
Sent: Wed, Nov 3, 2021 1:35 pm<br>
Subject: [TR] Gear Reduction Starter TR250<br>
<br>

<div id=3D"m_-1873878791498843258yiv9576380038">
<div>I am shopping for one,
<div><br>
</div>

<div>There is one that sells for $120 or so that appears to be made for Bri=
tish cars, but is clocked wrong, non-adjustable, and doesn&#39;t fit so tha=
t is out.</div>

<div><br>
</div>

<div><br>
</div>

<div>There is another unit from British Starters that looks to have adjusta=
ble clocking</div>

<div><br>
</div>

<div>The second two sell for a out the same price, I am looking for weight =
loss and reliability.=C2=A0 I suppose reliability first, but if both are re=
liable then lighter matters.</div>

<div><br>
</div>

<div><br>
</div>

<div>Thanks</div>

<div><br>
</div>

<div>Greg Lemon</div>

<div>68 TR250</div>
</div>

</div>
** <a href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]" target=3D"_blank" rel=3D"nore=
ferrer">[email-masked]</a> **<br>
<br>
=3D"noreferrer">http://www.team.net/donate.html</a><br>
Archive: <a href=3D"http://www.team.net/pipermail/triumphs" target=3D"_blan=
k" rel=3D"noreferrer">http://www.team.net/pipermail/triumphs </a> <a href=
=3D"http://www.team.net/archive" target=3D"_blank" rel=3D"noreferrer">http:=
//www.team.net/archive</a><br>
<br>
hs/[email-masked]" target=3D"_blank" rel=3D"noreferrer">http://autox.t=
eam.net/mailman/options/triumphs/[email-masked]</a><br>
</font></div>
</div>
</div>
</div>
</blockquote></div>

--000000000000c2383b05cfecd53f--

--===============8534910975505400157==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

--===============8534910975505400157==--

---

From: Paul Tegler <[email-masked]> mail.backend.jedi.jws.acl:role.jedi.acl.token.atz.jws.hermes.aol
Date: Wed, 3 Nov 2021 23:59:43 -0400

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--===============1823253366227936705==
 boundary="------------GPG0mtYFpRVdivWxd6T9lscT"
Content-Language: en-US

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--------------GPG0mtYFpRVdivWxd6T9lscT
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

https://www.teglerizer.com/triumphstuff/73gt6br_tropperstarter.htm

On 11/3/2021 9:56 PM, Greg Lemon wrote:
> Thanks, I can see the BCF page, but can't get the link to the more 
> detailed information to work
>
>     There is one that sells for $120 or so that appears to be made for
>     British cars, but is clocked wrong, non-adjustable, and doesn't
>     fit so that is out.
>
>     There is another unit from British Starters that looks to have
>     adjustable clocking
>
>     The second two sell for a out the same price, I am looking for
>     weight loss and reliability.  I suppose reliability first, but if
>     both are reliable then lighter matters.
>
-- 
Paul Tegler
[email-masked]   www.teglerizer.com

--------------GPG0mtYFpRVdivWxd6T9lscT
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

<html>
  <head>
    <meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8">
  </head>
  <body>
    <p><a moz-do-not-send="true"
href="https://www.teglerizer.com/triumphstuff/73gt6br_tropperstarter.htm"
        class="moz-txt-link-freetext">https://www.teglerizer.com/triumphstuff/73gt6br_tropperstarter.htm</a><br>
    </p>
    <div class="moz-cite-prefix">On 11/3/2021 9:56 PM, Greg Lemon wrote:<br>
    </div>
    <blockquote type="cite"
cite="mid:[email-masked]">
      <meta http-equiv="content-type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8">
      <div dir="auto">Thanks, I can see the BCF page, but can't get the
        link to the more detailed information to work</div>
      <br>
      <div class="gmail_quote">
        <div dir="ltr" class="gmail_attr">On Wed, Nov 3, 2021, 1:15 PM
          &lt;<a href="mailto:[email-masked]"
            moz-do-not-send="true" class="moz-txt-link-freetext">[email-masked]</a>&gt;
          wrote:<br>
        </div>
        <blockquote class="gmail_quote" style="margin:0 0 0
          .8ex;border-left:1px #ccc solid;padding-left:1ex">
          <div style="color:black;font:10pt arial">doesn't the Trooper
            starter fit the TR series as well?
            <div><a
href="https://www.britishcarforum.com/community/threads/isuzu-trooper-gear-reduction-starter-for-tr6-gt6.42210/"
                target="_blank" rel="noreferrer" moz-do-not-send="true"
                class="moz-txt-link-freetext">https://www.britishcarforum.com/community/threads/isuzu-trooper-gear-reduction-starter-for-tr6-gt6.42210/</a><br>
            </div>
            <div>
              <div><br>
                ptegler<br>
                <br>
                <div
                  style="font-family:arial,helvetica;font-size:10pt;color:black"><font
                    size="2">-----Original Message-----<br>
                    From: Greg Lemon &lt;<a
                      href="mailto:[email-masked]" target="_blank"
                      rel="noreferrer" moz-do-not-send="true"
                      class="moz-txt-link-freetext">[email-masked]</a>&gt;<br>
                    To: Triumphs &lt;<a
                      href="mailto:[email-masked]"
                      target="_blank" rel="noreferrer"
                      moz-do-not-send="true"
                      class="moz-txt-link-freetext">[email-masked]</a>&gt;<br>
                    Sent: Wed, Nov 3, 2021 1:35 pm<br>
                    Subject: [TR] Gear Reduction Starter TR250<br>
                    <br>
                    <div id="m_-1873878791498843258yiv9576380038">
                      <div>I am shopping for one,
                        <div><br>
                        </div>
                        <div>There is one that sells for $120 or so that
                          appears to be made for British cars, but is
                          clocked wrong, non-adjustable, and doesn't fit
                          so that is out.</div>
                        <div><br>
                        </div>
                        <div>There is a Wosp starter that a number of
                          people sell</div>
                        <div><br>
                        </div>
                        <div>There is another unit from British Starters
                          that looks to have adjustable clocking</div>
                        <div><br>
                        </div>
                        <div>The second two sell for a out the same
                          price, I am looking for weight loss and
                          reliability.  I suppose reliability first, but
                          if both are reliable then lighter matters.</div>
                        <div><br>
                        </div>
                        <div>Any thoughts or recommendations?</div>
                        <div><br>
                        </div>
                        <div>Thanks</div>
                        <div><br>
                        </div>
                        <div>Greg Lemon</div>
                        <div>68 TR250</div>
                      </div>
                    </div>
                    ** <a href="mailto:[email-masked]"
                      target="_blank" rel="noreferrer"
                      moz-do-not-send="true"
                      class="moz-txt-link-freetext">[email-masked]</a>
                    **<br>
                    <br>
                    Donate: <a href="http://www.team.net/donate.html"
                      target="_blank" rel="noreferrer"
                      moz-do-not-send="true"
                      class="moz-txt-link-freetext">http://www.team.net/donate.html</a><br>
                    Archive: <a
                      href="http://www.team.net/pipermail/triumphs"
                      target="_blank" rel="noreferrer"
                      moz-do-not-send="true"
                      class="moz-txt-link-freetext">http://www.team.net/pipermail/triumphs
                    </a> <a href="http://www.team.net/archive"
                      target="_blank" rel="noreferrer"
                      moz-do-not-send="true"
                      class="moz-txt-link-freetext">http://www.team.net/archive</a><br>
                    <br>
                    Unsubscribe/Manage: <a
href="http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/[email-masked]"
                      target="_blank" rel="noreferrer"
                      moz-do-not-send="true"
                      class="moz-txt-link-freetext">http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/[email-masked]</a><br>
                  </font></div>
              </div>
            </div>
          </div>
        </blockquote>
      </div>
    </blockquote>
    <pre class="moz-signature" cols="72">-- 
Paul Tegler
<a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated" href="mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a>  <a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated" href="http://www.teglerizer.com">www.teglerizer.com</a></pre>
  </body>
</html>
--------------GPG0mtYFpRVdivWxd6T9lscT--

--===============1823253366227936705==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

--===============1823253366227936705==--