Subject: [TR] Wider tires

From: "Allan Stults" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2021 12:21:36 -0700

--===============2698692940966939928==
	boundary="=_1f0f193bda6f1c6ec4577ecd18407d3a"

--=_1f0f193bda6f1c6ec4577ecd18407d3a
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

I've got a '62 TR3 B.  I'm gonna need new tires in the near future.  I
would like some wider tires than are on the car now.  I suspect that
the current tire size,165 SR 15, is the original.  It has 60 spoke, 5
1/2" wide Dunlop wire wheels.  Can someone tell me what would be the
widest tire I could mount on those wheels?
Allan StultsVeneta, Oregon
 
--=_1f0f193bda6f1c6ec4577ecd18407d3a
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<span style=3D"font-family: Arial; font-size: 14px; line-height: 150%;"><di=
v>I've got a '62 TR3 B.&nbsp; I'm gonna need new tires in the near future.&=
nbsp; I would like some wider tires than are on the car now.&nbsp; I suspec=
t that the current tire size,165 SR 15, is the original.&nbsp; It has 60 sp=
oke, 5 1/2" wide Dunlop wire wheels.&nbsp; Can someone tell me what would b=
e the widest tire I could mount on those wheels?</div><div><br></div><div>A=
llan Stults</div><div>Veneta, Oregon<br> </div></span>
--=_1f0f193bda6f1c6ec4577ecd18407d3a--

--===============2698692940966939928==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/triumphs  http://www.team.net/archive

--===============2698692940966939928==--