Subject: [TR] Moss Boss

From: William Smith <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 6 Oct 2021 14:37:23 -0400

--===============5355850438572684288==

--000000000000840a5d05cdb37060

I received my copy of the latest Moss Motoring yesterday and noted the
article by Ron Goldman saying he was leaving/retiring. Has anyone heard who
will be replacing him as Chairman/ owner?
Bill Smith
'72 TR6
'80 TR7

--000000000000840a5d05cdb37060
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"auto">I received my copy of the latest Moss Motoring yesterday =
and noted the article by Ron Goldman saying he was leaving/retiring. Has an=
yone heard who will be replacing him as Chairman/ owner?<div dir=3D"auto">B=
ill Smith=C2=A0</div><div dir=3D"auto">&#39;72 TR6=C2=A0</div><div dir=3D"a=
uto">&#39;80 TR7=C2=A0</div></div>

--000000000000840a5d05cdb37060--

--===============5355850438572684288==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/triumphs  http://www.team.net/archive

--===============5355850438572684288==--