Subject: [TR] Speed bleeders for TR4A rear cylinders?

From: Darrell Walker <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 2 Oct 2021 05:44:20 -0700

Does anyone have the Speed Bleeder size for the TR4A rear cylinder (IRS) handy?

Thanks,
Darrell

-- 
Darrell Walker
66 TR4A IRS-SC CTC67956L
81 TR8 SATPZ458XBA406206
Vancouver, WA, USA

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/triumphs  http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: "Allan Stults" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 02 Oct 2021 07:01:51 -0700

--===============6932667927923196607==
	boundary="=_b3f64e485d2efb4e7b7be6c6a9056d8b"

--=_b3f64e485d2efb4e7b7be6c6a9056d8b
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

I called them a few weeks ago to order Speed Bleeders for my 62 TR 3. 
They knew exactly what I needed.  Give them a call and they'll fix you
up.  The phone # is on their website:  speedbleeder.com
Allan StultsVeneta, OR

On 10/2/2021 at 5:45 AM, "Darrell Walker"  wrote:Does anyone have the
Speed Bleeder size for the TR4A rear cylinder (IRS) handy?

Thanks,
Darrell

-- 
Darrell Walker
66 TR4A IRS-SC CTC67956L
81 TR8 SATPZ458XBA406206
Vancouver, WA, USA

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/triumphs 

http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/[email-masked]
--=_b3f64e485d2efb4e7b7be6c6a9056d8b
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<span style=3D"font-family: Arial; font-size: 14px; line-height: 150%;"><di=
v>I called them a few weeks ago to order Speed Bleeders for my 62 TR 3.&nbs=
p; They knew exactly what I needed.&nbsp; Give them a call and they'll fix =
you up.&nbsp; The phone # is on their website:&nbsp; speedbleeder.com</div>=
<div><br></div><div>Allan Stults</div><div>Veneta, OR<br></div><br>On 10/2/=
2021 at 5:45 AM, "Darrell Walker" &lt;[email-masked]&gt; wrote:<blockq=
uote style=3D"border-left:solid 1px #ccc;margin-left:10px;padding-left:10px=
;">Does anyone have the Speed Bleeder size for the TR4A rear cylinder (IRS)=
 handy?<br><br>Thanks,<br>Darrell<br><br>-- <br>Darrell Walker<br>66 TR4A I=
RS-SC CTC67956L<br>81 TR8 SATPZ458XBA406206<br>Vancouver, WA, USA<br><br>**=
 [email-masked] **<br><br>Donate: <a href=3D"http://www.team.net/d=
onate.html">http://www.team.net/donate.html</a><br>Archive: <a href=3D"http=
://www.team.net/pipermail/triumphs">http://www.team.net/pipermail/triumphs<=
/a>  <a href=3D"http://www.team.net/archive">http://www.team.net/archive</a=
><br><br>Unsubscribe/Manage: <a href=3D"http://autox.team.net/mailman/optio=
ns/triumphs/[email-masked]">http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tr=
iumphs/[email-masked]</a></blockquote></span>
--=_b3f64e485d2efb4e7b7be6c6a9056d8b--

--===============6932667927923196607==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

--===============6932667927923196607==--