Subject: [TR] TR6 charging issue

From: "Ron L'Herault" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 2021 13:38:41 -0400

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

--===============5507560594027993266==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0018_01D79DA4.58C8F000"
Content-Language: en-us

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_0018_01D79DA4.58C8F000
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

WoooHooo!  I found the problem and it was an easy fix.   The frontmost wire
of the three on the oil pressure sensor switch had fallen off.  The clip was
loose.   I gave the two sides a gentle squeeze, pushed it back on and
everything was performing normally (except the driver of course).  Thanks
for the suggestions given!

Ron L

------=_NextPart_000_0018_01D79DA4.58C8F000
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" =
xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><META =
HTTP-EQUIV=3D"Content-Type" CONTENT=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Dus-ascii"><meta name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 12 =
(filtered medium)"><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:"Cambria Math";
	panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0in;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:blue;
	text-decoration:underline;}
a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:purple;
	text-decoration:underline;}
span.EmailStyle17
	{mso-style-type:personal-compose;
	font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";
	color:windowtext;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;}
@page WordSection1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body lang=3DEN-US link=3Dblue =
vlink=3Dpurple><div class=3DWordSection1><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>WoooHooo!&nbsp; I found the problem and it was an easy =
fix.&nbsp;&nbsp; The frontmost wire of the three on the oil pressure =
sensor switch had fallen off.&nbsp; The clip was loose.&nbsp;&nbsp; I =
gave the two sides a gentle squeeze, pushed it back on and everything =
was performing normally (except the driver of course).&nbsp; Thanks for =
the suggestions given!<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>Ron =
L<o:p></o:p></p></div></body></html>
------=_NextPart_000_0018_01D79DA4.58C8F000--

--===============5507560594027993266==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/triumphs  http://www.team.net/archive

--===============5507560594027993266==--