Subject: [TR] Visited Moss in London a few years ago...

From: Don Hiscock <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2021 14:25:13 -0500

--===============0304840086034944420==

--000000000000593ec505cadfe97a

...to pick up a couple of items as I was inbound to the UK for a long
weekend playing with cars with some friends from the TR Register.  I took a
few pix of Moss Europe in West London, which I just ran across and thought
the group here might get a kick out of seeing.

Boy, the opportunity to pop down to a parts counter and talk to
knowledgeable folks with a whole bunch of stock -- what a treat.

--000000000000593ec505cadfe97a
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr"><div class=3D"gmail_default" style=3D"font-size:small">...=
to pick up a couple of items as I was inbound to the UK for a long weekend =
playing with cars with some friends from the TR Register.=C2=A0 I took a fe=
w pix of Moss Europe in West=C2=A0London, which I just ran across and thoug=
ht the group here might get a kick out of seeing.</div><div class=3D"gmail_=
default" style=3D"font-size:small"><br></div><div class=3D"gmail_default" s=
tyle=3D"font-size:small">Boy, the opportunity to pop down to a parts counte=
r and talk to knowledgeable folks with a whole bunch of stock -- what a tre=
at.</div><div class=3D"gmail_default" style=3D"font-size:small"><br></div><=
div class=3D"gmail_default" style=3D"font-size:small"><img src=3D"https://p=
hotos.smugmug.com/photos/i-Br4TtRb/0/4eea2343/X5/i-Br4TtRb-X5.jpg" width=3D=
"542" height=3D"361"><br></div><div class=3D"gmail_default" style=3D"font-s=
ize:small"><br></div><div class=3D"gmail_default" style=3D"font-size:small"=
><img src=3D"https://photos.smugmug.com/photos/i-B7gDWpN/0/36a88192/X5/i-B7=
gDWpN-X5.jpg" width=3D"542" height=3D"361"><br></div><div class=3D"gmail_de=
fault" style=3D"font-size:small"><br></div><div class=3D"gmail_default" sty=
le=3D"font-size:small"><img src=3D"https://photos.smugmug.com/photos/i-q4Gv=
p9T/0/92045165/X5/i-q4Gvp9T-X5.jpg" width=3D"542" height=3D"361"><br></div>=
<div class=3D"gmail_default" style=3D"font-size:small"><br></div><div class=
=3D"gmail_default" style=3D"font-size:small"><img src=3D"https://photos.smu=
gmug.com/photos/i-KXxJ29w/0/0b255c1f/X5/i-KXxJ29w-X5.jpg" width=3D"542" hei=
ght=3D"361"><br></div></div>

--000000000000593ec505cadfe97a--

--===============0304840086034944420==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/triumphs  http://www.team.net/archive

--===============0304840086034944420==--

---

From: Paul Tegler <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2021 15:54:48 -0400

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--===============1749805869326153753==
 boundary="------------DFE9BF6A000F72E8FACD1665"
Content-Language: en-US

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--------------DFE9BF6A000F72E8FACD1665
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

nice having the pats counter there!

great pics

2012 four of us from the northeast/mid atlantic area, headed down to 
road Atlanta, lucked out and got a private tour of the brand new Moss 
distribution facility in southern VA. MONster facility, only about 50% 
stocked at that time but got to see there upholstery shop, inventory 
system etc etc and a couple historic cool cars up front.

It really give you a different perspective on a company when your only 
real interaction has been a catalog or online website

ptegler

On 8/31/2021 3:25 PM, Don Hiscock wrote:

> weekend playing with cars with some friends from the TR Register.  I 
> took a few pix of Moss Europe in West London, which I just ran across 
> and thought the group here might get a kick out of seeing.
>
> Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/[email-masked]

-- 
Paul Tegler
[email-masked]  www.teglerizer.com

--------------DFE9BF6A000F72E8FACD1665
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

<html>
  <head>
    <meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8">
  </head>
  <body>
    <p>nice having the pats counter there!</p>
    <p>great pics<br>
    </p>
    <p>2012 four of us from the northeast/mid atlantic area, headed down
      to road Atlanta, lucked out and got a private tour of the brand
      new Moss distribution facility in southern VA. MONster facility,
      only about 50% stocked at that time but got to see there
      upholstery shop, inventory system etc etc and a couple historic
      cool cars up front.</p>
    <p>It really give you a different perspective on a company when your
      only real interaction has been a catalog or online website<br>
    </p>
    <p>ptegler<br>
    </p>
    <p>On 8/31/2021 3:25 PM, Don Hiscock wrote:<br>
    </p>
    <blockquote type="cite"
cite="mid:[email-masked]">
      <meta http-equiv="content-type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8">
      <div dir="ltr">
        <div class="gmail_default" style="font-size:small">...to pick up
          a couple of items as I was inbound to the UK for a long
          weekend playing with cars with some friends from the TR
          Register.  I took a few pix of Moss Europe in West London,
          which I just ran across and thought the group here might get a
          kick out of seeing.</div>
        <div class="gmail_default" style="font-size:small"><br>
        </div>
        <div class="gmail_default" style="font-size:small">Boy, the
          opportunity to pop down to a parts counter and talk to
          knowledgeable folks with a whole bunch of stock -- what a
          treat.</div>
        <div class="gmail_default" style="font-size:small"><br>
        </div>
        <div class="gmail_default" style="font-size:small"><img
src="https://photos.smugmug.com/photos/i-Br4TtRb/0/4eea2343/X5/i-Br4TtRb-X5.jpg"
            moz-do-not-send="true" width="542" height="361"><br>
        </div>
        <div class="gmail_default" style="font-size:small"><br>
        </div>
        <div class="gmail_default" style="font-size:small"><img
src="https://photos.smugmug.com/photos/i-B7gDWpN/0/36a88192/X5/i-B7gDWpN-X5.jpg"
            moz-do-not-send="true" width="542" height="361"><br>
        </div>
        <div class="gmail_default" style="font-size:small"><br>
        </div>
        <div class="gmail_default" style="font-size:small"><img
src="https://photos.smugmug.com/photos/i-q4Gvp9T/0/92045165/X5/i-q4Gvp9T-X5.jpg"
            moz-do-not-send="true" width="542" height="361"><br>
        </div>
        <div class="gmail_default" style="font-size:small"><br>
        </div>
        <div class="gmail_default" style="font-size:small"><img
src="https://photos.smugmug.com/photos/i-KXxJ29w/0/0b255c1f/X5/i-KXxJ29w-X5.jpg"
            moz-do-not-send="true" width="542" height="361"><br>
        </div>
      </div>
      <br>
      <fieldset class="mimeAttachmentHeader"></fieldset>
      <pre class="moz-quote-pre" wrap="">** <a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated" href="mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a> **

Archive: <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://www.team.net/pipermail/triumphs">http://www.team.net/pipermail/triumphs</a>  <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://www.team.net/archive">http://www.team.net/archive</a>

</pre>
    </blockquote>
    <pre class="moz-signature" cols="72">-- 
Paul Tegler
<a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated" href="mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a>  <a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated" href="http://www.teglerizer.com">www.teglerizer.com</a></pre>
  </body>
</html>

--------------DFE9BF6A000F72E8FACD1665--

--===============1749805869326153753==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

--===============1749805869326153753==--