Subject: [TR] Air box temperature sensor/valve

From: William Smith <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 6 Aug 2021 10:34:05 -0400

--===============6077560730738296692==

--000000000000334cfb05c8e4ee9a

Frank, I don't know about the Stag, but my TR7 has a sensor/valve from an
'80's mid-sized GM car that I recall was a direct replacement for the
original.  I have long lost the box so I can't give you a part number
reference,  but if you have the original, take it to your local parts store
and see if they can match it up.

Bill Smith

--000000000000334cfb05c8e4ee9a
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"auto">Frank, I don&#39;t know about the Stag, but my TR7 has a =
sensor/valve from an &#39;80&#39;s mid-sized GM car that I recall was a dir=
ect replacement for the original.=C2=A0 I have long lost the box so I can&#=
39;t give you a part number reference,=C2=A0 but if you have the original, =
take it to your local parts store and see if they can match it up.<div dir=
=3D"auto"><br></div><div dir=3D"auto">Bill Smith=C2=A0</div></div>

--000000000000334cfb05c8e4ee9a--

--===============6077560730738296692==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/triumphs  http://www.team.net/archive

--===============6077560730738296692==--