Subject: [TR] TR4A rear lever shocks

From: "Jim Henningsen" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 1 Aug 2021 16:06:58 -0400 boundary="----=_NextPart_000_002B_01D786EF.42641540"

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_002B_01D786EF.42641540
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

List:
Forgot to attach a pic of the alternator, narrow pulley kit, and Macy's
hurricane fan installed.

Also, I have been playing with different shock setups on the rear of the 4A.
My 67 4A is an IRS with rebuilt lever shocks with upgraded valves for extra
stiffening.  My suspension is all new with polyurethane bushings and heavy
duty comp springs (1 inch lower).  I notice that on road undulations the
rear bottoms out easily.  My 6 had the tube shock conversion kit and I
installed that with new KYB gas shocks on the 4A.  Road like a modern car
but raised the rear end up a little too high for some reason.   Am I too
optimistic to think that lever shocks even rebuilt with upgraded valves are
going to be acceptable for handling?  Anyone have experience with a nice
firm setup that they would like to share.

Thanks in advance,
Jim Henningsen
Ocala, FL
61 3A
67 4A 
75 6
81 8

------=_NextPart_000_002B_01D786EF.42641540
	name="narrow pulley kit.jpg"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Disposition: attachment;
	filename="narrow pulley kit.jpg"

------=_NextPart_000_002B_01D786EF.42641540
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/triumphs  http://www.team.net/archive

------=_NextPart_000_002B_01D786EF.42641540--