Subject: [TR] TR8 Keys

From: Arthur Fournier <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2021 15:20:10 -0400

--===============6079446342220072190==

--000000000000f4e84905c80ba451

I bought key blanks for my TR8 from The Roadster Factory then had them cut
at a local hardware store.  Because I provided the blanks, the hardware
store wouldn't charge me to cut the keys.

Art Fournier

-----------

> Hi:
>
> I need a spare set of keys for my Triumph TR8.
>
> Any suggestions for a legitimate supplier?
>
> Cheers
> Mike Coe. Calgary. Alberta

--000000000000f4e84905c80ba451
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">I bought key blanks for my TR8 from The Roadster Factory t=
hen had them cut at a local hardware store.=C2=A0 Because I provided the bl=
anks, the hardware store wouldn&#39;t charge me to cut the keys.<div><br></=
div><div>Art Fournier</div><div><br></div><div>-----------</div><div><br></=
div><div>&gt; Hi:<br>&gt;<br>&gt; I need a spare set of keys for my Triumph=
 TR8.<br>&gt;<br>&gt; Any suggestions for a legitimate supplier?<br>&gt;<br=
>&gt; Cheers<br>&gt; Mike Coe. Calgary. Alberta<br></div></div>

--000000000000f4e84905c80ba451--

--===============6079446342220072190==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/triumphs  http://www.team.net/archive

--===============6079446342220072190==--