Subject: [TR] TR4 for sale

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 31 Jul 2021 16:48:48 -0400

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

--===============1349999006476881512==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_00BE_01D7862B.EFE50B80"
Content-Language: en-us

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_00BE_01D7862B.EFE50B80
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Listers:  I was approached by a woman whose father had died and left her
with a TR4.  The story is that he bought it (second owner) in 1967 and drove
it for 10 years when he had some sort of mechanical problem and pulled the
engine.  As often happens, the engine sat and nothing happened - for 44
years!

The car is a wood dash TR4, 1964.  Non-overdrive (the gearbox is out of the
car). Disc wheels.  White with black interior.  Titled in the state of
Michigan.

The car is otherwise intact and the amazing thing is that I found absolutely
no rust on the car or frame.  If someone is restoring a TR4 and has had it
with rust, this car would be a perfect answer.

I was asked to put a price on the car and I felt, given its rust-free
condition, she should not take less than $4000.  She asked me to put out
this message before listing it on eBay or Craigslist.  I have no financial
interest:  if anyone gets back to me, I will put them in touch with the
owner.

Andrew Uprichard

Jackson, Michigan

------=_NextPart_000_00BE_01D7862B.EFE50B80
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" =
xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><meta =
http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Dus-ascii"><meta name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 15 =
(filtered medium)"><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:"Cambria Math";
	panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0in;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}
span.EmailStyle17
	{mso-style-type:personal-compose;
	font-family:"Times New Roman",serif;
	color:windowtext;
	font-weight:normal;
	font-style:normal;
	text-decoration:none none;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}
@page WordSection1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body lang=3DEN-US link=3Dblue =
vlink=3Dpurple style=3D'word-wrap:break-word'><div =
class=3DWordSection1><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-family:"Times New Roman",serif'>Listers:&nbsp; I was =
approached by a woman whose father had died and left her with a =
TR4.&nbsp; The story is that he bought it (second owner) in 1967 and =
drove it for 10 years when he had some sort of mechanical problem and =
pulled the engine.&nbsp; As often happens, the engine sat and nothing =
happened &#8211; for 44 years!<o:p></o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span style=3D'font-family:"Times New =
Roman",serif'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-family:"Times New Roman",serif'>The car is a wood dash =
TR4, 1964.&nbsp; Non-overdrive (the gearbox is out of the car). Disc =
wheels.&nbsp; White with black interior.&nbsp; Titled in the state of =
Michigan.<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-family:"Times New =
Roman",serif'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-family:"Times New Roman",serif'>The car is otherwise =
intact and the amazing thing is that I found absolutely no rust on the =
car or frame.&nbsp; If someone is restoring a TR4 and has had it with =
rust, this car would be a perfect answer.<o:p></o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span style=3D'font-family:"Times New =
Roman",serif'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-family:"Times New Roman",serif'>I was asked to put a price =
on the car and I felt, given its rust-free condition, she should not =
take less than $4000.&nbsp; She asked me to put out this message before =
listing it on eBay or Craigslist.&nbsp; I have no financial =
interest:&nbsp; if anyone gets back to me, I will put them in touch with =
the owner.<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-family:"Times New =
Roman",serif'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-family:"Times New Roman",serif'>Andrew =
Uprichard<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-family:"Times New Roman",serif'>Jackson, =
Michigan<o:p></o:p></span></p></div></body></html>
------=_NextPart_000_00BE_01D7862B.EFE50B80--

--===============1349999006476881512==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/triumphs  http://www.team.net/archive

--===============1349999006476881512==--