Subject: [TR] TR7 salvage in San Diego

From: Sujit Roy <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2021 15:56:37 -0700

--===============9145909731906545216==

--000000000000a008b305c74580e8

https://www.copart.com/lot/45637131/salvage-1980-triumph-car-all-models-ca-san-diego

-- 
Sujit Roy
Cupertino, California

https://triumphstagblog.wordpress.com/

--000000000000a008b305c74580e8
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr"><a href=3D"https://www.copart.com/lot/45637131/salvage-198=
0-triumph-car-all-models-ca-san-diego">https://www.copart.com/lot/45637131/=
salvage-1980-triumph-car-all-models-ca-san-diego</a><br clear=3D"all"><div>=
<br></div>-- <br><div dir=3D"ltr" class=3D"gmail_signature" data-smartmail=
=3D"gmail_signature"><div dir=3D"ltr"><div>Sujit Roy<br>Cupertino, Californ=
ia</div><div><br><a href=3D"https://triumphstagblog.wordpress.com/" target=
=3D"_blank">https://triumphstagblog.wordpress.com/</a><br><br></div></div><=
/div></div>

--000000000000a008b305c74580e8--

--===============9145909731906545216==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/triumphs  http://www.team.net/archive

--===============9145909731906545216==--