Subject: [TR] TR6 LED headlamps

From: "Jeff Nathanson" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2021 00:06:08 -0400

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

--===============4236461487882493526==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0014_01D784D6.B2FB2430"
Content-Language: en-us

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_0014_01D784D6.B2FB2430
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

I was driving my 1972 TR6  one night and noticed how dark the roads seem
(compared to my new car). I have Sylvania halogen headlamps in the 6, and
was told that LED is the way to go. Are there any suggestions (other than
drive with the high beams). There seems to be a lot of contradicting
messages on the web like the need to change the wiring, or add a relay,
change the switch, and more. Are there any avenues to avoid?

Thanking in advance,

Jeff N.

------=_NextPart_000_0014_01D784D6.B2FB2430
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" =
xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><meta =
http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Dus-ascii"><meta name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 15 =
(filtered medium)"><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:"Cambria Math";
	panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0in;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:#0563C1;
	text-decoration:underline;}
a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:#954F72;
	text-decoration:underline;}
span.EmailStyle17
	{mso-style-type:personal-compose;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;
	color:windowtext;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}
@page WordSection1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body lang=3DEN-US =
link=3D"#0563C1" vlink=3D"#954F72"><div class=3DWordSection1><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>I was driving my 1972 TR6&nbsp; one night and noticed =
how dark the roads seem (compared to my new car). I have Sylvania =
halogen headlamps in the 6, and was told that LED is the way to go. Are =
there any suggestions (other than drive with the high beams). There =
seems to be a lot of contradicting messages on the web like the need to =
change the wiring, or add a relay, change the switch, and more. Are =
there any avenues to avoid?<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>Thanking in =
advance,<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>Jeff N.<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p></div></body></html>
------=_NextPart_000_0014_01D784D6.B2FB2430--

--===============4236461487882493526==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/triumphs  http://www.team.net/archive

--===============4236461487882493526==--