Subject: [TR] Triumph 10 on Craigslist

From: Sujit Roy <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 20 Jun 2021 20:45:55 -0700

--===============5485473341752372925==

--000000000000597eeb05c53e8345

https://sacramento.craigslist.org/cto/d/rio-linda-1959-triumph-tr10/7331021932.html

-- 
Sujit Roy
Cupertino, California

https://triumphstagblog.wordpress.com/

--000000000000597eeb05c53e8345
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr"><a href=3D"https://sacramento.craigslist.org/cto/d/rio-lin=
da-1959-triumph-tr10/7331021932.html">https://sacramento.craigslist.org/cto=
/d/rio-linda-1959-triumph-tr10/7331021932.html</a><div><br clear=3D"all"><d=
iv><br></div>-- <br><div dir=3D"ltr" class=3D"gmail_signature" data-smartma=
il=3D"gmail_signature"><div dir=3D"ltr"><div>Sujit Roy<br>Cupertino, Califo=
rnia</div><div><br><a href=3D"https://triumphstagblog.wordpress.com/" targe=
t=3D"_blank">https://triumphstagblog.wordpress.com/</a><br><br></div></div>=
</div></div></div>

--000000000000597eeb05c53e8345--

--===============5485473341752372925==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/triumphs  http://www.team.net/archive

--===============5485473341752372925==--