Subject: [TR] Do some cars with ZS carbs have automatic chokes?

From: Sujit Roy <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2021 14:07:57 -0700

--===============5477987370322873107==

--000000000000cfc9a505c5612fc5

If so, do they work well?

Sujit

-- 
Sujit Roy
Cupertino, California

https://triumphstagblog.wordpress.com/

--000000000000cfc9a505c5612fc5
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">If so, do they work well?<div><br></div><div>Sujit<br clea=
r=3D"all"><div><br></div>-- <br><div dir=3D"ltr" class=3D"gmail_signature" =
data-smartmail=3D"gmail_signature"><div dir=3D"ltr"><div>Sujit Roy<br>Cuper=
tino, California</div><div><br><a href=3D"https://triumphstagblog.wordpress=
.com/" target=3D"_blank">https://triumphstagblog.wordpress.com/</a><br><br>=
</div></div></div></div></div>

--000000000000cfc9a505c5612fc5--

--===============5477987370322873107==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/triumphs  http://www.team.net/archive

--===============5477987370322873107==--