Subject: [TR] TR Parts Update NE Georgia

From: "Jim Henningsen" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 31 May 2021 18:32:10 -0400

List:

A short while ago Bill Anderson posted he had some TR cars and parts that
need a new home.  I copied his post below.  You may need to copy  and paste
in your browser to get to pics.  I bought the 4A project to get it running
and find a new home as well as a bunch of parts.  Bill and his wife are
super nice and they really want to get these parts to TR folks.  There are
still two project cars (#2 and parts car ) links below.  There is an early
61-62 TR4 short bubble hood in good nick that is very rare to find as well
as the windshield frame and glass with the uber rare 2 piece stainless steel
windscreen trim.  Couple of trannies, motors, starters, H6 carb sets and
intakes and other bits and two very good complete doors.  Please pass onto
the Georgia and NC TR folks as these parts need to be rescued.  He is
offering very fare prices.  Thank you Bill and will keep you posted when I
get the TR4A engine running.  Engine spins and has compression!  Will
attempt startup this week after I go through the carbs.  

Jim Henningsen
Ocala FL 

I have had these cars for years and have not been able to work on them for
various health and life reasons. My wife says she will have them taken by a
local junkyard should I pass on. I would like to see someone with a love of
these cars wind up with them, not the junkman. If you are interested make an
offer
I live in the North East Georgia foothills.

Project Car #1 https://goo.gl/photos/81JPZDWwctqcz7Gi7
Project Car #2 https://goo.gl/photos/yHCRecSrbShwXCVB6
Parts Car https://goo.gl/photos/8DvV5rCyiFMshPtv9
Parts https://goo.gl/photos/VxFZWDykyRJ8B2MD9
Sheet Metal https://goo.gl/photos/LQHAAD1NnAXMePiw7

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/triumphs  http://www.team.net/archive