Subject: [TR] no subject - thread sealant

From: Peter Arakelian <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 2 May 2021 20:11:46 +0000

--===============4559674122038692228==
Content-Language: en-US
	boundary="_000_SJ0PR05MB7626D70930397C28ADE3FA68C15C9SJ0PR05MB7626namp_"

--_000_SJ0PR05MB7626D70930397C28ADE3FA68C15C9SJ0PR05MB7626namp_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

UGVybWF0ZXggMmIuICBOb24taGFyZGVuaW5nLCBJIGhhdmUgdXNlZCBpbiBtYW55IHRpbWVzLiAg
RXNwZWNpYWxseSBvbiBvaWwgZHJhaW4gcGx1Zy4NClBldGVyIEFyYWtlbGlhbg0K

--_000_SJ0PR05MB7626D70930397C28ADE3FA68C15C9SJ0PR05MB7626namp_
Content-ID: <[email-masked]>
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--_000_SJ0PR05MB7626D70930397C28ADE3FA68C15C9SJ0PR05MB7626namp_--

--===============4559674122038692228==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/triumphs  http://www.team.net/archive

--===============4559674122038692228==--