Subject: [TR] Amp Meter

From: "Jim Henningsen" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 28 May 2021 10:37:33 -0400

Converting to a 43 amp MGB Lucas alternator rebuilt on my 67 TR4A.  Looks
very similar if not identical to the one use din the Moss kit.  Any
recommendations on switching out stock 30 amp gauge to a 60 amp or volt
gauge?  What have folks used.  Like to keep it looking like a stock TR4A as
much as possible. All the best to everyone and lets not forget those that
lost their lives protecting our great country this weekend. 

Thanks
Jim Henningsen
Ocala, FL
61 3A
62 4 (Gone to a new home)
67 4A
75 6
81 8
67 4A (#2 project on way home soon)

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/triumphs  http://www.team.net/archive