Subject: [TR] My Thanks

From: "Jim Henningsen" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 May 2021 18:18:39 -0400

List:
This is a thank you and shameless plug.  Many of you have helped me in the
restoration of a 1962 early TR4 over the last 10 years.  For that, a big
thank you!!  My goal was to rescue this car and bring it back to the way it
left the factory.  I have decided it is too nice for me to drive and I like
driving my TRs hard.  Therefore I made the hard decision to put it up for
sale on Bring a Trailer.  The link is below.  I think it came out very well.
Not as perfect as Macy's 1961 but not too far behind I hope.  

https://bringatrailer.com/listing/1962-triumph-tr4-20/

Thanks for all the help on that car including a big shout out to Gary
Hunter, Jere Dotten, and JK Jackson who provided so much help! 

All the best,
Jim Henningsen
Ocala, FL 
Soon to be only four TRs.

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/triumphs  http://www.team.net/archive