Subject: [TR] Refurbished TR3 Transmissions

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 8 Apr 2021 17:18:53 -0700

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

--===============1941734779503558885==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0001_01D72C9B.412CB140"
Content-Language: en-us

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_0001_01D72C9B.412CB140
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Listers,

As part of COVID garage cleanup, I have taken 5 broken TR3 transmissions and
spares and consolidated them into 3 refurbished gearboxes.   They were hot
tanked and built up using the best parts, new synchros, bearings, gaskets
and seals. 1 box includes a NOS laygear and lay gear set.

All bench tested/shifted well using a large drill to spin them up.

1 is an overdrive box without overdrive.  

1 box includes a NOS never used laygear and gear set.

If you are in need of one, please contact me off list.  They are available
at very reasonable prices.  Essentially the value of  a core, the new parts,
and cleanup.   

This was a project to save them from the landfill and clean up my shop,  not
a commercial enterprise.

Jonas

------=_NextPart_000_0001_01D72C9B.412CB140
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" =
xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><META =
HTTP-EQUIV=3D"Content-Type" CONTENT=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Dus-ascii"><meta name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 15 =
(filtered medium)"><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:"Cambria Math";
	panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0in;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}
span.EmailStyle17
	{mso-style-type:personal-compose;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;
	color:windowtext;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}
@page WordSection1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body lang=3DEN-US =
link=3D"#0563C1" vlink=3D"#954F72" style=3D'word-wrap:break-word'><div =
class=3DWordSection1><p class=3DMsoNormal>Listers,<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>As part of =
COVID garage cleanup, I have taken 5 broken TR3 transmissions and spares =
and consolidated them into 3 refurbished gearboxes.&nbsp; &nbsp;They =
were hot tanked and built up using the best parts, new synchros, =
bearings, gaskets and seals. 1 box includes a NOS laygear and lay gear =
set.<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal> &nbsp;<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>All bench tested/shifted well using a large drill to =
spin them up.<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>1 is an overdrive box without overdrive.&nbsp; =
<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>1 box includes a NOS never used laygear and gear =
set.<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>If you are in need of one, please contact me off =
list.&nbsp; They are available at very reasonable prices.&nbsp; =
Essentially the value of &nbsp;a core, the new parts, &nbsp;and cleanup. =
&nbsp;&nbsp;<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>This was a project to save them from the landfill and =
clean up my shop, &nbsp;not a commercial enterprise.<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>Jonas<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p></div></body></html>
------=_NextPart_000_0001_01D72C9B.412CB140--

--===============1941734779503558885==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/triumphs  http://www.team.net/archive

--===============1941734779503558885==--