Subject: [TR] NOS TR6 RF Vertical Link & Stub Axle For Sale

From: "Bill Brewer" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2021 18:54:05 -0700

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

--===============3377160595817051484==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0001_01D7354D.5FB94410"
Content-Language: en-us

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_0001_01D7354D.5FB94410
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

     Can't list stuff on Ebay anymore. Those bastards demanded my SSN and I
refused. Triumph 6-pack forum used to be free, now they charge too.

     I have a NOS Triumph TR4A thru TR6 right front vertical link (Moss part
#661-110) and stub axle for sale. New & unused. Moss gets $259.99 for the
vertical link and $33.99 for the stub axle. I'll sell the two together for
$120 shipping included in the USA.

     Has your suspension had a rough life? Get a new part - Cheap!

     TIA,

     Bill Brewer

     Morro Bay, CA

     1960 TR3A

     1953 Morgan Plus4 Flat Rad

     No TR6 anymore

------=_NextPart_000_0001_01D7354D.5FB94410
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" =
xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><META =
HTTP-EQUIV=3D"Content-Type" CONTENT=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Dus-ascii"><meta name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 14 =
(filtered medium)"><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0in;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:blue;
	text-decoration:underline;}
a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:purple;
	text-decoration:underline;}
span.EmailStyle17
	{mso-style-type:personal-compose;
	font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";
	color:windowtext;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";}
@page WordSection1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body lang=3DEN-US link=3Dblue =
vlink=3Dpurple><div class=3DWordSection1><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Can&#8217;t list stuff on =
Ebay anymore. Those bastards demanded my SSN and I refused. Triumph =
6-pack forum used to be free, now they charge too.<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; I have a NOS Triumph TR4A =
thru TR6 right front vertical link (Moss part #661-110) and stub axle =
for sale. New &amp; unused. Moss gets $259.99 for the vertical link and =
$33.99 for the stub axle. I&#8217;ll sell the two together for $120 =
shipping included in the USA.<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Has your suspension had a =
rough life? Get a new part &#8211; Cheap!<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; TIA,<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Bill Brewer<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Morro Bay, =
CA<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; 1960 =
TR3A<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; 1953 =
Morgan Plus4 Flat Rad<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>&nbsp;&nbsp; =
&nbsp;&nbsp;No TR6 anymore<o:p></o:p></p></div></body></html>
------=_NextPart_000_0001_01D7354D.5FB94410--

--===============3377160595817051484==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/triumphs  http://www.team.net/archive

--===============3377160595817051484==--