Subject: [TR] Fan Clutch TR7 TKC101

From: Sujit Roy <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2021 09:23:51 -0700

--===============5799069973748723744==

--000000000000f395ab05be5ed75e

Anyone had bad experiences with new fan clutches? The same one is used on
the Triumph Stag and many folks have said these new one fail.

Regards, Sujit

-- 
Sujit Roy
Cupertino, California

https://triumphstagblog.wordpress.com/

--000000000000f395ab05be5ed75e
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">Anyone had bad experiences with new fan clutches? The same=
 one is used=C2=A0on the Triumph Stag and many folks have said these new on=
e fail.<div><br></div><div>Regards, Sujit<br clear=3D"all"><div><br></div>-=
- <br><div dir=3D"ltr" class=3D"gmail_signature" data-smartmail=3D"gmail_si=
gnature"><div dir=3D"ltr"><div>Sujit Roy<br>Cupertino, California</div><div=
><br><a href=3D"https://triumphstagblog.wordpress.com/" target=3D"_blank">h=
ttps://triumphstagblog.wordpress.com/</a><br><br></div></div></div></div></=
div>

--000000000000f395ab05be5ed75e--

--===============5799069973748723744==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/triumphs  http://www.team.net/archive

--===============5799069973748723744==--