Subject: [TR] Question for TR2 owners

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 14 Feb 2021 11:18:01 -0500

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

--===============8966396506591989590==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0001_01D702C3.10A5AB50"
Content-Language: en-us

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_0001_01D702C3.10A5AB50
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

I am starting the interior on my long-door TR2 and was wondering how the
door cappings should be finished off.  I have had TR3s with the material
folded over at both ends, and others with buttons.  What should the TR2
have?  What do you have on your cars?

Andrew Uprichard

Jackson, Michigan

------=_NextPart_000_0001_01D702C3.10A5AB50
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" =
xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><META =
HTTP-EQUIV=3D"Content-Type" CONTENT=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Dus-ascii"><meta name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 15 =
(filtered medium)"><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:"Cambria Math";
	panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0in;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}
span.EmailStyle17
	{mso-style-type:personal-compose;
	font-family:"Times New Roman",serif;
	color:windowtext;
	font-weight:normal;
	font-style:normal;
	text-decoration:none none;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}
@page WordSection1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body lang=3DEN-US link=3Dblue =
vlink=3Dpurple style=3D'word-wrap:break-word'><div =
class=3DWordSection1><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-family:"Times New Roman",serif'>I am starting the interior =
on my long-door TR2 and was wondering how the door cappings should be =
finished off.&nbsp; I have had TR3s with the material folded over at =
both ends, and others with buttons.&nbsp; What should the TR2 =
have?&nbsp; What do you have on your cars?<br><br>Andrew =
Uprichard<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-family:"Times New Roman",serif'>Jackson, =
Michigan<o:p></o:p></span></p></div></body></html>
------=_NextPart_000_0001_01D702C3.10A5AB50--

--===============8966396506591989590==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/triumphs  http://www.team.net/archive

--===============8966396506591989590==--