Subject: [TR] Headlight Ground Connection

From: William Smith <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Feb 2021 22:09:04 -0500

--===============0099581674249583157==

--0000000000005397cc05bb06d8da

Can anyone tell me where to look and find the ground wire for the headlight
plug is attached to the body or other ground source, on a '72 TR6?
 While I recognize that there could me several causes, both my headlights
are dim and I subscribe to wisdom in trying the simple stuff first.
Thanks,
Bill Smith
'72 TR6
'80 TR7

--0000000000005397cc05bb06d8da
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"auto">Can anyone tell me where to look and find the ground wire=
 for the headlight plug is attached to the body or other ground source, on =
a &#39;72 TR6?<div dir=3D"auto">=C2=A0While I recognize that there could me=
 several causes, both my headlights are dim and I subscribe to wisdom in tr=
ying the simple stuff first.</div><div dir=3D"auto">Thanks,</div><div dir=
=3D"auto">Bill Smith=C2=A0</div><div dir=3D"auto">&#39;72 TR6=C2=A0</div><d=
iv dir=3D"auto">&#39;80 TR7=C2=A0</div></div>

--0000000000005397cc05bb06d8da--

--===============0099581674249583157==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/triumphs  http://www.team.net/archive

--===============0099581674249583157==--