Subject: [TR] Fo8 Sealants Question and List Responses

From: Dan Cronin <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 8 Feb 2021 08:52:28 -0500

--===============0104364833145573241==
	boundary="Apple-Mail=_70178E16-7346-46A5-AE66-7CAB073ACBFC"

--Apple-Mail=_70178E16-7346-46A5-AE66-7CAB073ACBFC
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
	charset=utf-8

Listers All:
I want to thank everyone who took time out of their day / night to =
respond to my question.  We have had more than 20 folks respond and the =
variety of materials used was impressive.  I will spend a bit more time =
today or tomorrow and tabulate your responses by preference and post to =
both lists.  Interesting that the factory workshop manuals do not =
specify a particular product or brand=E2=80=A6.
Dan

--Apple-Mail=_70178E16-7346-46A5-AE66-7CAB073ACBFC
	type="text/html";
	boundary="Apple-Mail=_AC954A40-BD9B-47FF-A72A-D32CFFDF7185"

--Apple-Mail=_AC954A40-BD9B-47FF-A72A-D32CFFDF7185
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
	charset=utf-8

<html><head><meta http-equiv=3D"Content-Type" content=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Dutf-8"></head><body style=3D"word-wrap: break-word; =
-webkit-nbsp-mode: space; line-break: after-white-space;" =
class=3D"">Listers All:<div class=3D"">I want to thank everyone who took =
time out of their day / night to respond to my question. &nbsp;We have =
had more than 20 folks respond and the variety of materials used was =
impressive. &nbsp;I will spend a bit more time today or tomorrow and =
tabulate your responses by preference and post to both lists. =
&nbsp;Interesting that the factory workshop manuals do not specify a =
particular product or brand=E2=80=A6.</div><div class=3D"">Dan</div><div =
class=3D""><img apple-inline=3D"yes" =
id=3D"5EA3FD63-A926-401C-8E1A-B4BE2581152E" =
src=3D"cid:C1F87DEE-4128-47C1-AC55-89D2760DC0C5" =
class=3D""></div></body></html>=

--Apple-Mail=_AC954A40-BD9B-47FF-A72A-D32CFFDF7185
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Disposition: inline;
	filename=IMG_3668.jpeg
	name="IMG_3668.jpeg"
Content-Id: <C1F87DEE-4128-47C1-AC55-89D2760DC0C5>

--Apple-Mail=_AC954A40-BD9B-47FF-A72A-D32CFFDF7185--

--Apple-Mail=_70178E16-7346-46A5-AE66-7CAB073ACBFC--

--===============0104364833145573241==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/triumphs  http://www.team.net/archive

--===============0104364833145573241==--