Subject: [TR] {TR} HIgh ratio steering racks

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Jan 2021 14:38:27 -0500

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

--===============5351977301662748562==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_00B0_01D6E9B9.C2186AD0"
Content-Language: en-us

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_00B0_01D6E9B9.C2186AD0
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

>Has anyone installed either product on a TR4?  Mine is CT9683; I'm
wondering if it will fit.  

Dave - 

    FWIW, information published with Moss's quick rack says it's for "TR4
from CT20064" and also happens to say it is "not suitable for racing of any
kind". YMMV. 

Dennis Culligan, Highland, NY 

------=_NextPart_000_00B0_01D6E9B9.C2186AD0
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" =
xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><meta =
http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Dus-ascii"><meta name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 15 =
(filtered medium)"><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:"Cambria Math";
	panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:#0563C1;
	text-decoration:underline;}
p.MsoPlainText, li.MsoPlainText, div.MsoPlainText
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	mso-style-link:"Plain Text Char";
	margin:0in;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}
span.EmailStyle17
	{mso-style-type:personal-compose;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;
	color:windowtext;}
span.PlainTextChar
	{mso-style-name:"Plain Text Char";
	mso-style-priority:99;
	mso-style-link:"Plain Text";
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}
@page WordSection1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body lang=3DEN-US =
link=3D"#0563C1" vlink=3D"#954F72" style=3D'word-wrap:break-word'><div =
class=3DWordSection1><p class=3DMsoPlainText> &quot;dave&quot; &lt;<a =
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a>&gt; =
Wrote:<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoPlainText><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoPlainText>&gt;Has anyone installed either product on a =
TR4?&nbsp; Mine is CT9683; I'm wondering if it will fit.&nbsp; =
<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoPlainText>Dave &#8211; <o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoPlainText>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;FWIW, information published =
with Moss&#8217;s quick rack says it&#8217;s for &#8220;TR4 from =
CT20064&#8221; and also happens to say it is &#8220;not suitable for =
racing of any kind&#8221;. YMMV. <o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoPlainText><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p class=3DMsoPlainText>Dennis =
Culligan, Highland, NY <o:p></o:p></p></div></body></html>
------=_NextPart_000_00B0_01D6E9B9.C2186AD0--

--===============5351977301662748562==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/triumphs  http://www.team.net/archive

--===============5351977301662748562==--