Subject: [TR] Is the Roadster factory sending out their bi- weekly email?

From: Sujit Roy <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Jan 2021 09:23:55 -0800

--===============0042869427033576725==

--000000000000532de605b9bcceff

I don't seem to recall seeing any emails. Usually they have some promotion
or discount in shipping.
Sujit

-- 
Sujit Roy
Cupertino, California

https://triumphstagblog.wordpress.com/

--000000000000532de605b9bcceff
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">I don&#39;t seem to recall seeing any emails. Usually they=
 have some promotion or discount in shipping.=C2=A0<div>Sujit<br><div><br><=
/div>-- <br><div dir=3D"ltr" class=3D"gmail_signature" data-smartmail=3D"gm=
ail_signature"><div dir=3D"ltr"><div>Sujit Roy<br>Cupertino, California</di=
v><div><br><a href=3D"https://triumphstagblog.wordpress.com/" target=3D"_bl=
ank">https://triumphstagblog.wordpress.com/</a><br><br></div></div></div></=
div></div>

--000000000000532de605b9bcceff--

--===============0042869427033576725==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/triumphs  http://www.team.net/archive

--===============0042869427033576725==--