Subject: [TR] clutch salve cylinder on TR6 and TR250 UKC8677

From: Sujit Roy <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 9 Jan 2021 23:39:35 -0800

--===============3202951971612926834==

--000000000000cb737205b886e442

Anyone got any experience using this cheaper cylinder from BPNW? I need it
for a Stag and it shares the same part no.

https://www.bpnorthwest.com/clutch-slave-cylinder-tr250-tr6.html

Regards, Sujit
-- 
Sujit Roy
Cupertino, California

https://triumphstagblog.wordpress.com/

--000000000000cb737205b886e442
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">Anyone got any experience using this cheaper cylinder from=
 BPNW? I need it for a Stag and it shares the same part no.<div><br></div><=
div><a href=3D"https://www.bpnorthwest.com/clutch-slave-cylinder-tr250-tr6.=
html">https://www.bpnorthwest.com/clutch-slave-cylinder-tr250-tr6.html</a><=
br clear=3D"all"><div><br></div><div>Regards, Sujit</div>-- <br><div dir=3D=
"ltr" class=3D"gmail_signature" data-smartmail=3D"gmail_signature"><div dir=
=3D"ltr"><div>Sujit Roy<br>Cupertino, California</div><div><br><a href=3D"h=
ttps://triumphstagblog.wordpress.com/" target=3D"_blank">https://triumphsta=
gblog.wordpress.com/</a><br><br></div></div></div></div></div>

--000000000000cb737205b886e442--

--===============3202951971612926834==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/triumphs  http://www.team.net/archive

--===============3202951971612926834==--