Subject: [TR] Diff seals

From: Sujit Roy <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Jan 2021 15:53:25 -0800

--===============6970850783754929590==

--000000000000121ab205b9c23f7f

Hoping to source this part locally at Napa or similar It's a diff seal for
a triumph. Used on many Triumphs including Stag

138523

Sujit

-- 
Sujit Roy
Cupertino, California

https://triumphstagblog.wordpress.com/

--000000000000121ab205b9c23f7f
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr"><div><h1 style=3D"font-size:18px;color:rgb(180,58,102);mar=
gin:0px;padding:0px;border-width:0px">Hoping to source this part locally at=
 Napa or similar It&#39;s a diff seal for a triumph. Used on many Triumphs =
including Stag</h1><div><br></div><div><br></div><h1 style=3D"font-size:18p=
x;color:rgb(180,58,102);margin:0px;padding:0px;border-width:0px">138523</h1=
></div><div><br></div><div>Sujit</div><br clear=3D"all"><div><br></div>-- <=
br><div dir=3D"ltr" class=3D"gmail_signature" data-smartmail=3D"gmail_signa=
ture"><div dir=3D"ltr"><div>Sujit Roy<br>Cupertino, California</div><div><b=
r><a href=3D"https://triumphstagblog.wordpress.com/" target=3D"_blank">http=
s://triumphstagblog.wordpress.com/</a><br><br></div></div></div></div>

--000000000000121ab205b9c23f7f--

--===============6970850783754929590==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/triumphs  http://www.team.net/archive

--===============6970850783754929590==--