Subject: Re: [TR] TRF

From: Michael Marr <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 7 Jan 2021 00:04:40 +0000

--===============4935609572205146189==
Content-Language: en-US
	boundary="_000_365F14FB809A4A1583AC02A915BF7013albiontechnicalcom_"

--_000_365F14FB809A4A1583AC02A915BF7013albiontechnicalcom_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--_000_365F14FB809A4A1583AC02A915BF7013albiontechnicalcom_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--_000_365F14FB809A4A1583AC02A915BF7013albiontechnicalcom_--

--===============4935609572205146189==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/triumphs  http://www.team.net/archive

--===============4935609572205146189==--

---

From: "dave" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 6 Jan 2021 21:49:01 -0600

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

--===============0817055898392505718==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_005B_01D6E475.BF4428B0"
Content-Language: en-us

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_005B_01D6E475.BF4428B0
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Just keep in mind that they are totally screwing all the investors who
helped keep the business afloat all these years

From: 6pack <[email-masked]> On Behalf Of
[email-masked]
Sent: Wednesday, January 6, 2021 4:04 PM
To: [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Subject: [6pack] TRF

I just put an order in with The Roadster Factory.  I had read this morning
that the business, the cars, the farm, the house and the restaurant had all
been sold to settle outstanding debts.  It turns out that Albert Runyan is
the new owner and (according to the people I spoke to) it is business as
normal.

Andrew Uprichard

Jackson, Michigan

------=_NextPart_000_005B_01D6E475.BF4428B0
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" =
xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><META =
HTTP-EQUIV=3D"Content-Type" CONTENT=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Dus-ascii"><meta name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 15 =
(filtered medium)"><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:"Cambria Math";
	panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0in;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}
span.EmailStyle19
	{mso-style-type:personal-reply;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;
	color:windowtext;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	font-size:10.0pt;}
@page WordSection1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body lang=3DEN-US link=3Dblue =
vlink=3Dpurple style=3D'word-wrap:break-word'><div =
class=3DWordSection1><p class=3DMsoNormal>Just keep in mind that they =
are totally screwing all the investors who helped keep the business =
afloat all these years<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><div><div =
style=3D'border:none;border-top:solid #E1E1E1 1.0pt;padding:3.0pt 0in =
0in 0in'><p class=3DMsoNormal><b>From:</b> 6pack =
&lt;[email-masked]&gt; <b>On Behalf Of =
</b>[email-masked]<br><b>Sent:</b> Wednesday, January 6, 2021 =
4:04 PM<br><b>To:</b> [email-masked]; =
[email-masked]<br><b>Subject:</b> [6pack] =
TRF<o:p></o:p></p></div></div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-family:"Times New Roman",serif'>I just put an order in =
with The Roadster Factory.&nbsp; I had read this morning that the =
business, the cars, the farm, the house and the restaurant had all been =
sold to settle outstanding debts.&nbsp; It turns out that Albert Runyan =
is the new owner and (according to the people I spoke to) it is business =
as normal.<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-family:"Times New =
Roman",serif'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-family:"Times New Roman",serif'>Andrew =
Uprichard<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-family:"Times New Roman",serif'>Jackson, =
Michigan<o:p></o:p></span></p></div></body></html>
------=_NextPart_000_005B_01D6E475.BF4428B0--

--===============0817055898392505718==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

--===============0817055898392505718==--