Subject: Re: [TR] clutch salve cylinder on TR6 and TR250 UKC8677

From: Paul Tegler <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 10 Jan 2021 08:59:08 -0500

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--===============4583580755796353466==
 boundary="------------8AE0590A5D41B3E1C41B7BE8"
Content-Language: en-US

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--------------8AE0590A5D41B3E1C41B7BE8
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

...personally I've found BPNW seems to carry better quality parts than 
many of the better known suppliers these days.
Example... last Spit resto... the outer door window seals from them 
actually had the felt on the back (against the glass) not just plain rubber.
And the furflex door seals actually were large enough to properly clip 
over the seam and capture the edge of the carpet properly with a seal
flexible enough to not impede the door closure....

ptegler

On 1/10/2021 2:39 AM, Sujit Roy wrote:
> Anyone got any experience using this cheaper cylinder from BPNW? I 
> need it for a Stag and it shares the same part no.
>
> https://www.bpnorthwest.com/clutch-slave-cylinder-tr250-tr6.html 
> <https://www.bpnorthwest.com/clutch-slave-cylinder-tr250-tr6.html>
>
> Regards, Sujit
> -- 
> Sujit Roy
> Cupertino, California
>
> https://triumphstagblog.wordpress.com/ 
> <https://triumphstagblog.wordpress.com/>
>
>
> ** [email-masked] **
>
> Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/triumphs  http://www.team.net/archive
>
> Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/[email-masked]

-- 
Paul Tegler
[email-masked]  www.teglerizer.com

--------------8AE0590A5D41B3E1C41B7BE8
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

<html>
  <head>
    <meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8">
  </head>
  <body>
    <p>...personally I've found BPNW seems to carry better quality parts
      than many of the better known suppliers these days.<br>
      Example... last Spit resto... the outer door window seals from
      them actually had the felt on the back (against the glass) not
      just plain rubber.<br>
      And the furflex door seals actually were large enough to properly
      clip over the seam and capture the edge of the carpet properly
      with a seal<br>
      flexible enough to not impede the door closure....</p>
    <p>ptegler<br>
    </p>
    <div class="moz-cite-prefix">On 1/10/2021 2:39 AM, Sujit Roy wrote:<br>
    </div>
    <blockquote type="cite"
cite="mid:CANLCLaEDSTNbmfPyG6sdb1R7K9U2-JWYVOjiRA=[email-masked]">
      <meta http-equiv="content-type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8">
      <div dir="ltr">Anyone got any experience using this cheaper
        cylinder from BPNW? I need it for a Stag and it shares the same
        part no.
        <div><br>
        </div>
        <div><a
            href="https://www.bpnorthwest.com/clutch-slave-cylinder-tr250-tr6.html"
            moz-do-not-send="true">https://www.bpnorthwest.com/clutch-slave-cylinder-tr250-tr6.html</a><br
            clear="all">
          <div><br>
          </div>
          <div>Regards, Sujit</div>
          -- <br>
          <div dir="ltr" class="gmail_signature"
            data-smartmail="gmail_signature">
            <div dir="ltr">
              <div>Sujit Roy<br>
                Cupertino, California</div>
              <div><br>
                <a href="https://triumphstagblog.wordpress.com/"
                  target="_blank" moz-do-not-send="true">https://triumphstagblog.wordpress.com/</a><br>
                <br>
              </div>
            </div>
          </div>
        </div>
      </div>
      <br>
      <fieldset class="mimeAttachmentHeader"></fieldset>
      <pre class="moz-quote-pre" wrap="">** <a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated" href="mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a> **

Archive: <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://www.team.net/pipermail/triumphs">http://www.team.net/pipermail/triumphs</a>  <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://www.team.net/archive">http://www.team.net/archive</a>

</pre>
    </blockquote>
    <pre class="moz-signature" cols="72">-- 
Paul Tegler
<a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated" href="mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a>  <a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated" href="http://www.teglerizer.com">www.teglerizer.com</a></pre>
  </body>
</html>

--------------8AE0590A5D41B3E1C41B7BE8--

--===============4583580755796353466==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/triumphs  http://www.team.net/archive

--===============4583580755796353466==--

---

From: "dave" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 10 Jan 2021 11:29:00 -0600

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

--===============2980724353778516318==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_001E_01D6E743.CB6B24B0"
Content-Language: en-us

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_001E_01D6E743.CB6B24B0
	charset="UTF-8"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

+1 on BPNW

=20

From: Triumphs <[email-masked]> On Behalf Of Paul =
Tegler
Sent: Sunday, January 10, 2021 7:59 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Re: [TR] clutch salve cylinder on TR6 and TR250 UKC8677

=20

...personally I've found BPNW seems to carry better quality parts than =
many of the better known suppliers these days.
Example... last Spit resto... the outer door window seals from them =
actually had the felt on the back (against the glass) not just plain =
rubber.
And the furflex door seals actually were large enough to properly clip =
over the seam and capture the edge of the carpet properly with a seal
flexible enough to not impede the door closure....

ptegler

Anyone got any experience using this cheaper cylinder from BPNW? I need =
it for a Stag and it shares the same part no.=20

=20

=20

Regards, Sujit

--=20

Sujit Roy
Cupertino, California

=20
Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/triumphs  =
=20
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/[email-masked]

--=20
Paul Tegler
<http://www.teglerizer.com>=20

------=_NextPart_000_001E_01D6E743.CB6B24B0
	charset="UTF-8"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" =
xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><meta =
http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; charset=3Dutf-8"><meta =
name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 15 (filtered =
medium)"><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:"Cambria Math";
	panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Consolas;
	panose-1:2 11 6 9 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0in;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:blue;
	text-decoration:underline;}
pre
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	mso-style-link:"HTML Preformatted Char";
	margin:0in;
	font-size:10.0pt;
	font-family:"Courier New";}
span.HTMLPreformattedChar
	{mso-style-name:"HTML Preformatted Char";
	mso-style-priority:99;
	mso-style-link:"HTML Preformatted";
	font-family:"Consolas",serif;}
span.EmailStyle21
	{mso-style-type:personal-reply;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;
	color:windowtext;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	font-size:10.0pt;}
@page WordSection1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body lang=3DEN-US link=3Dblue =
vlink=3Dpurple style=3D'word-wrap:break-word'><div =
class=3DWordSection1><p class=3DMsoNormal>+1 on BPNW<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><div><div =
style=3D'border:none;border-top:solid #E1E1E1 1.0pt;padding:3.0pt 0in =
0in 0in'><p class=3DMsoNormal><b>From:</b> Triumphs =
&lt;[email-masked]&gt; <b>On Behalf Of </b>Paul =
Tegler<br><b>Sent:</b> Sunday, January 10, 2021 7:59 AM<br><b>To:</b> =
[email-masked]<br><b>Subject:</b> Re: [TR] clutch salve =
cylinder on TR6 and TR250 UKC8677<o:p></o:p></p></div></div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p>...personally I've found BPNW =
seems to carry better quality parts than many of the better known =
suppliers these days.<br>Example... last Spit resto... the outer door =
window seals from them actually had the felt on the back (against the =
glass) not just plain rubber.<br>And the furflex door seals actually =
were large enough to properly clip over the seam and capture the edge of =
the carpet properly with a seal<br>flexible enough to not impede the =
door closure....<o:p></o:p></p><p>ptegler<o:p></o:p></p><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>On 1/10/2021 2:39 AM, Sujit Roy =
wrote:<o:p></o:p></p></div><blockquote =
style=3D'margin-top:5.0pt;margin-bottom:5.0pt'><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>Anyone got any experience using this cheaper cylinder =
from BPNW? I need it for a Stag and it shares the same part no. =
<o:p></o:p></p><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p></div><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><a =
href=3D"https://www.bpnorthwest.com/clutch-slave-cylinder-tr250-tr6.html"=
>https://www.bpnorthwest.com/clutch-slave-cylinder-tr250-tr6.html</a><br =
clear=3Dall><o:p></o:p></p><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p></div><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>Regards, Sujit<o:p></o:p></p></div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>-- <o:p></o:p></p><div><div><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>Sujit Roy<br>Cupertino, =
California<o:p></o:p></p></div><div><p class=3DMsoNormal =
style=3D'margin-bottom:12.0pt'><br><a =
href=3D"https://triumphstagblog.wordpress.com/" =
target=3D"_blank">https://triumphstagblog.wordpress.com/</a><o:p></o:p></=
p></div></div></div></div></div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><br><br><o:p></o:p></p><pre>** <a =
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a> =
**<o:p></o:p></pre><pre><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></pre><pre>Donate: <a =
href=3D"http://www.team.net/donate.html">http://www.team.net/donate.html<=
/a><o:p></o:p></pre><pre>Archive: <a =
href=3D"http://www.team.net/pipermail/triumphs">http://www.team.net/piper=
mail/triumphs</a>=C2=A0 <a =
href=3D"http://www.team.net/archive">http://www.team.net/archive</a><o:p>=
</o:p></pre><pre><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></pre><pre>Unsubscribe/Manage: <a =
href=3D"http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/[email-masked]=
t">http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/[email-masked]</a>=
<o:p></o:p></pre></blockquote><pre>-- <o:p></o:p></pre><pre>Paul =
Tegler<o:p></o:p></pre><pre><a =
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a>=C2=A0 <a =
href=3D"http://www.teglerizer.com">www.teglerizer.com</a><o:p></o:p></pre=
></div></body></html>
------=_NextPart_000_001E_01D6E743.CB6B24B0--

--===============2980724353778516318==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

--===============2980724353778516318==--

---

From: Sujit Roy <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 10 Jan 2021 10:07:45 -0800

--===============5507283235933072363==

--00000000000070087c05b88fab91

I have bought from BPNW before. Just wondering about the cheaper unit
compared to the more expensive ones he carries. But should be ok else he
probably wouldn't carry it.

On Sun, Jan 10, 2021, 9:33 AM dave <[email-masked]> wrote:

> +1 on BPNW
>
>
>
> *From:* Triumphs <[email-masked]> *On Behalf Of *Paul
> Tegler
> *Sent:* Sunday, January 10, 2021 7:59 AM
> *To:* [email-masked]
> *Subject:* Re: [TR] clutch salve cylinder on TR6 and TR250 UKC8677
>
>
>
> Anyone got any experience using this cheaper cylinder from BPNW? I need it
> for a Stag and it shares the same part no.
>
>
>
> Unsubscribe/Manage:
> http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/[email-masked]
>

--00000000000070087c05b88fab91
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"auto">I have bought from BPNW before. Just wondering about the =
cheaper unit compared to the more expensive=C2=A0ones he carries. But shoul=
d be ok else he probably wouldn&#39;t carry it.</div><br><div class=3D"gmai=
l_quote"><div dir=3D"ltr" class=3D"gmail_attr">On Sun, Jan 10, 2021, 9:33 A=
M dave &lt;<a href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a>&gt; wro=
te:<br></div><blockquote class=3D"gmail_quote" style=3D"margin:0 0 0 .8ex;b=
order-left:1px #ccc solid;padding-left:1ex"><div lang=3D"EN-US" link=3D"blu=
e" vlink=3D"purple" style=3D"word-wrap:break-word"><div class=3D"m_60529968=
9485062482WordSection1"><p class=3D"MsoNormal">+1 on BPNW<u></u><u></u></p>=
<p class=3D"MsoNormal"><u></u>=C2=A0<u></u></p><div><div style=3D"border:no=
ne;border-top:solid #e1e1e1 1.0pt;padding:3.0pt 0in 0in 0in"><p class=3D"Ms=
oNormal"><b>From:</b> Triumphs &lt;<a href=3D"mailto:triumphs-bounces@autox=
.team.net" target=3D"_blank" rel=3D"noreferrer">[email-masked]=
.net</a>&gt; <b>On Behalf Of </b>Paul Tegler<br><b>Sent:</b> Sunday, Januar=
y 10, 2021 7:59 AM<br><b>To:</b> <a href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]"=
 target=3D"_blank" rel=3D"noreferrer">[email-masked]</a><br><b>Sub=
ject:</b> Re: [TR] clutch salve cylinder on TR6 and TR250 UKC8677<u></u><u>=
</u></p></div></div><p class=3D"MsoNormal"><u></u>=C2=A0<u></u></p><p>...pe=
rsonally I&#39;ve found BPNW seems to carry better quality parts than many =
of the better known suppliers these days.<br>Example... last Spit resto... =
the outer door window seals from them actually had the felt on the back (ag=
ainst the glass) not just plain rubber.<br>And the furflex door seals actua=
lly were large enough to properly clip over the seam and capture the edge o=
f the carpet properly with a seal<br>flexible enough to not impede the door=
 closure....<u></u><u></u></p><p>ptegler<u></u><u></u></p><div><p class=3D"=
MsoNormal">On 1/10/2021 2:39 AM, Sujit Roy wrote:<u></u><u></u></p></div><b=
lockquote style=3D"margin-top:5.0pt;margin-bottom:5.0pt"><div><p class=3D"M=
soNormal">Anyone got any experience using this cheaper cylinder from BPNW? =
I need it for a Stag and it shares the same part no. <u></u><u></u></p><div=
><p class=3D"MsoNormal"><u></u>=C2=A0<u></u></p></div><div><p class=3D"MsoN=
ormal"><a href=3D"https://www.bpnorthwest.com/clutch-slave-cylinder-tr250-t=
r6.html" target=3D"_blank" rel=3D"noreferrer">https://www.bpnorthwest.com/c=
lutch-slave-cylinder-tr250-tr6.html</a><br clear=3D"all"><u></u><u></u></p>=
<div><p class=3D"MsoNormal"><u></u>=C2=A0<u></u></p></div><div><p class=3D"=
MsoNormal">Regards, Sujit<u></u><u></u></p></div><p class=3D"MsoNormal">-- =
<u></u><u></u></p><div><div><div><p class=3D"MsoNormal">Sujit Roy<br>Cupert=
ino, California<u></u><u></u></p></div><div><p class=3D"MsoNormal" style=3D=
"margin-bottom:12.0pt"><br><a href=3D"https://triumphstagblog.wordpress.com=
/" target=3D"_blank" rel=3D"noreferrer">https://triumphstagblog.wordpress.c=
om/</a><u></u><u></u></p></div></div></div></div></div><p class=3D"MsoNorma=
l"><br><br><u></u><u></u></p><pre>** <a href=3D"mailto:[email-masked].=
net" target=3D"_blank" rel=3D"noreferrer">[email-masked]</a> **<u>=
</u><u></u></pre><pre><u></u>=C2=A0<u></u></pre><pre>Donate: <a href=3D"htt=
p://www.team.net/donate.html" target=3D"_blank" rel=3D"noreferrer">http://w=
ww.team.net/donate.html</a><u></u><u></u></pre><pre>Archive: <a href=3D"htt=
p://www.team.net/pipermail/triumphs" target=3D"_blank" rel=3D"noreferrer">h=
ttp://www.team.net/pipermail/triumphs</a>=C2=A0 <a href=3D"http://www.team.=
net/archive" target=3D"_blank" rel=3D"noreferrer">http://www.team.net/archi=
ve</a><u></u><u></u></pre><pre><u></u>=C2=A0<u></u></pre><pre>Unsubscribe/M=
anage: <a href=3D"http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/ptegler@ve=
rizon.net" target=3D"_blank" rel=3D"noreferrer">http://autox.team.net/mailm=
an/options/triumphs/[email-masked]</a><u></u><u></u></pre></blockquote=
><pre>-- <u></u><u></u></pre><pre>Paul Tegler<u></u><u></u></pre><pre><a hr=
ef=3D"mailto:[email-masked]" target=3D"_blank" rel=3D"noreferrer">pteg=
[email-masked]</a>=C2=A0 <a href=3D"http://www.teglerizer.com" target=3D"_=
blank" rel=3D"noreferrer">www.teglerizer.com</a><u></u><u></u></pre></div><=
/div>** <a href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]" target=3D"_blank" rel=3D=
"noreferrer">[email-masked]</a> **<br>
<br>
errer" target=3D"_blank">http://www.team.net/donate.html</a><br>
Archive: <a href=3D"http://www.team.net/pipermail/triumphs" rel=3D"noreferr=
er noreferrer" target=3D"_blank">http://www.team.net/pipermail/triumphs</a>=
=C2=A0 <a href=3D"http://www.team.net/archive" rel=3D"noreferrer noreferrer=
" target=3D"_blank">http://www.team.net/archive</a><br>
<br>
hs/[email-masked]" rel=3D"noreferrer noreferrer" target=3D"_blank">h=
ttp://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/[email-masked]</a><br>
</blockquote></div>

--00000000000070087c05b88fab91--

--===============5507283235933072363==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

--===============5507283235933072363==--

---

From: "Kinderlehrer" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 10 Jan 2021 10:16:57 -0800

--===============9036180601402242990==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_002B_01D6E739.BAA02D60"
Content-Language: en-us

------=_NextPart_000_002B_01D6E739.BAA02D60
	charset="UTF-8"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

I have always found them to be very knowledgeable and helpful when =
asked. If you have doubts or questions ,call and ask.=20

Bob

=20

From: Triumphs [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of =
Sujit Roy
Sent: Sunday, January 10, 2021 10:08 AM
To: dave
Cc: Triumphs
Subject: Re: [TR] clutch salve cylinder on TR6 and TR250 UKC8677

=20

I have bought from BPNW before. Just wondering about the cheaper unit =
compared to the more expensive ones he carries. But should be ok else he =
probably wouldn't carry it.

=20

+1 on BPNW

=20

=20

ptegler

=20

=20

Regards, Sujit

--=20

Sujit Roy
Cupertino, California

=20

--=20
Paul Tegler

------=_NextPart_000_002B_01D6E739.BAA02D60
	charset="UTF-8"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" =
xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><meta =
http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; charset=3Dutf-8"><meta =
name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 12 (filtered =
medium)"><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:"Cambria Math";
	panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Tahoma;
	panose-1:2 11 6 4 3 5 4 4 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Consolas;
	panose-1:2 11 6 9 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0in;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:12.0pt;
	font-family:"Times New Roman","serif";}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:blue;
	text-decoration:underline;}
a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:purple;
	text-decoration:underline;}
p
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	mso-margin-top-alt:auto;
	margin-right:0in;
	mso-margin-bottom-alt:auto;
	margin-left:0in;
	font-size:12.0pt;
	font-family:"Times New Roman","serif";}
pre
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	mso-style-link:"HTML Preformatted Char";
	margin:0in;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:10.0pt;
	font-family:"Courier New";}
p.MsoAcetate, li.MsoAcetate, div.MsoAcetate
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	mso-style-link:"Balloon Text Char";
	margin:0in;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:8.0pt;
	font-family:"Tahoma","sans-serif";}
span.HTMLPreformattedChar
	{mso-style-name:"HTML Preformatted Char";
	mso-style-priority:99;
	mso-style-link:"HTML Preformatted";
	font-family:Consolas;}
span.EmailStyle20
	{mso-style-type:personal-reply;
	font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";
	color:#1F497D;}
span.BalloonTextChar
	{mso-style-name:"Balloon Text Char";
	mso-style-priority:99;
	mso-style-link:"Balloon Text";
	font-family:"Tahoma","sans-serif";}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;}
@page WordSection1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body lang=3DEN-US link=3Dblue =
vlink=3Dpurple><div class=3DWordSection1><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";color:#1F497=
D'>I have always found them to be very knowledgeable and helpful when =
asked. If you have doubts or questions ,call and ask. =
<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";color:#1F497=
D'>Bob<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";color:#1F497=
D'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p><div =
style=3D'border:none;border-top:solid #B5C4DF 1.0pt;padding:3.0pt 0in =
0in 0in'><p class=3DMsoNormal><b><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Tahoma","sans-serif"'>From:</span>=
</b><span style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Tahoma","sans-serif"'> =
Triumphs [mailto:[email-masked]] <b>On Behalf Of =
</b>Sujit Roy<br><b>Sent:</b> Sunday, January 10, 2021 10:08 =
AM<br><b>To:</b> dave<br><b>Cc:</b> Triumphs<br><b>Subject:</b> Re: [TR] =
clutch salve cylinder on TR6 and TR250 =
UKC8677<o:p></o:p></span></p></div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><div><p class=3DMsoNormal>I have =
bought from BPNW before. Just wondering about the cheaper unit compared =
to the more expensive&nbsp;ones he carries. But should be ok else he =
probably wouldn't carry it.<o:p></o:p></p></div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><div><div><p class=3DMsoNormal>On =
Sun, Jan 10, 2021, 9:33 AM dave &lt;<a =
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a>&gt; =
wrote:<o:p></o:p></p></div><blockquote =
style=3D'border:none;border-left:solid #CCCCCC 1.0pt;padding:0in 0in 0in =
6.0pt;margin-left:4.8pt;margin-right:0in'><div><div><p class=3DMsoNormal =
style=3D'mso-margin-top-alt:auto;mso-margin-bottom-alt:auto'>+1 on =
BPNW<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal =
style=3D'mso-margin-top-alt:auto;mso-margin-bottom-alt:auto'>&nbsp;<o:p><=
/o:p></p><div><div style=3D'border:none;border-top:solid #E1E1E1 =
1.0pt;padding:3.0pt 0in 0in 0in'><p class=3DMsoNormal =
style=3D'mso-margin-top-alt:auto;mso-margin-bottom-alt:auto'><b>From:</b>=
 Triumphs &lt;<a href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]" =
target=3D"_blank">[email-masked]</a>&gt; <b>On Behalf =
Of </b>Paul Tegler<br><b>Sent:</b> Sunday, January 10, 2021 7:59 =
AM<br><b>To:</b> <a href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]" =
target=3D"_blank">[email-masked]</a><br><b>Subject:</b> Re: =
[TR] clutch salve cylinder on TR6 and TR250 =
UKC8677<o:p></o:p></p></div></div><p class=3DMsoNormal =
style=3D'mso-margin-top-alt:auto;mso-margin-bottom-alt:auto'>&nbsp;<o:p><=
/o:p></p><p>...personally I've found BPNW seems to carry better quality =
parts than many of the better known suppliers these days.<br>Example... =
last Spit resto... the outer door window seals from them actually had =
the felt on the back (against the glass) not just plain rubber.<br>And =
the furflex door seals actually were large enough to properly clip over =
the seam and capture the edge of the carpet properly with a =
seal<br>flexible enough to not impede the door =
closure....<o:p></o:p></p><p>ptegler<o:p></o:p></p><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal =
style=3D'mso-margin-top-alt:auto;mso-margin-bottom-alt:auto'>On =
1/10/2021 2:39 AM, Sujit Roy wrote:<o:p></o:p></p></div><blockquote =
style=3D'margin-top:5.0pt;margin-bottom:5.0pt'><div><p class=3DMsoNormal =
style=3D'mso-margin-top-alt:auto;mso-margin-bottom-alt:auto'>Anyone got =
any experience using this cheaper cylinder from BPNW? I need it for a =
Stag and it shares the same part no. <o:p></o:p></p><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal =
style=3D'mso-margin-top-alt:auto;mso-margin-bottom-alt:auto'>&nbsp;<o:p><=
/o:p></p></div><div><p class=3DMsoNormal =
style=3D'mso-margin-top-alt:auto;mso-margin-bottom-alt:auto'><a =
href=3D"https://www.bpnorthwest.com/clutch-slave-cylinder-tr250-tr6.html"=
 =
target=3D"_blank">https://www.bpnorthwest.com/clutch-slave-cylinder-tr250=
-tr6.html</a><br clear=3Dall><o:p></o:p></p><div><p class=3DMsoNormal =
style=3D'mso-margin-top-alt:auto;mso-margin-bottom-alt:auto'>&nbsp;<o:p><=
/o:p></p></div><div><p class=3DMsoNormal =
style=3D'mso-margin-top-alt:auto;mso-margin-bottom-alt:auto'>Regards, =
Sujit<o:p></o:p></p></div><p class=3DMsoNormal =
style=3D'mso-margin-top-alt:auto;mso-margin-bottom-alt:auto'>-- =
<o:p></o:p></p><div><div><div><p class=3DMsoNormal =
style=3D'mso-margin-top-alt:auto;mso-margin-bottom-alt:auto'>Sujit =
Roy<br>Cupertino, California<o:p></o:p></p></div><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal =
style=3D'mso-margin-top-alt:auto;margin-bottom:12.0pt'><br><a =
href=3D"https://triumphstagblog.wordpress.com/" =
target=3D"_blank">https://triumphstagblog.wordpress.com/</a><o:p></o:p></=
p></div></div></div></div></div><p class=3DMsoNormal =
style=3D'mso-margin-top-alt:auto;margin-bottom:12.0pt'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p><=
/p><pre>** <a href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]" =
target=3D"_blank">[email-masked]</a> =
**<o:p></o:p></pre><pre>&nbsp;<o:p></o:p></pre><pre>Donate: <a =
href=3D"http://www.team.net/donate.html" =
target=3D"_blank">http://www.team.net/donate.html</a><o:p></o:p></pre><pr=
e>Archive: <a href=3D"http://www.team.net/pipermail/triumphs" =
target=3D"_blank">http://www.team.net/pipermail/triumphs</a>&nbsp; <a =
href=3D"http://www.team.net/archive" =
target=3D"_blank">http://www.team.net/archive</a><o:p></o:p></pre><pre>&n=
bsp;<o:p></o:p></pre><pre>Unsubscribe/Manage: <a =
href=3D"http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/[email-masked]=
t" =
target=3D"_blank">http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/ptegler@=
verizon.net</a><o:p></o:p></pre></blockquote><pre>-- =
<o:p></o:p></pre><pre>Paul Tegler<o:p></o:p></pre><pre><a =
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]" =
target=3D"_blank">[email-masked]</a>&nbsp; <a =
href=3D"http://www.teglerizer.com" =
target=3D"_blank">www.teglerizer.com</a><o:p></o:p></pre></div></div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>** <a href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]" =
target=3D"_blank">[email-masked]</a> **<br><br>Donate: <a =
href=3D"http://www.team.net/donate.html" =
target=3D"_blank">http://www.team.net/donate.html</a><br>Archive: <a =
href=3D"http://www.team.net/pipermail/triumphs" =
target=3D"_blank">http://www.team.net/pipermail/triumphs</a>&nbsp; <a =
href=3D"http://www.team.net/archive" =
target=3D"_blank">http://www.team.net/archive</a><br><br>Unsubscribe/Mana=
ge: <a =
href=3D"http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/triumphstag@gmail.=
com" =
target=3D"_blank">http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/triumphs=
[email-masked]</a><o:p></o:p></p></blockquote></div></div></body></html>
------=_NextPart_000_002B_01D6E739.BAA02D60--

--===============9036180601402242990==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

--===============9036180601402242990==--

---

From: David P <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 10 Jan 2021 11:42:43 -0700

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--===============5710373702586672731==
 boundary="------------1CD61CDFF50826BF91DFD411"
Content-Language: en-US

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--------------1CD61CDFF50826BF91DFD411
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

"aftermarket parts generally work ok, but usual and frequent re-pipping 
necessary. be prepared... DaveP

On 1/10/2021 11:07 AM, Sujit Roy wrote:
> compared to the more expensive ones he carries. But should be ok else 
> he probably wouldn't carry it.
>
> On Sun, Jan 10, 2021, 9:33 AM dave <[email-masked] 
>
>     +1 on BPNW
>
>     *From:* Triumphs <[email-masked]
>     ...personally I've found BPNW seems to carry better quality parts
>     than many of the better known suppliers these days.
>     just plain rubber.
>     with a seal
>         Anyone got any experience using this cheaper cylinder from
>         BPNW? I need it for a Stag and it shares the same part no.
>
>         Donate:http://www.team.net/donate.html  <http://www.team.net/donate.html>
>
>         Archive:http://www.team.net/pipermail/triumphs  <http://www.team.net/pipermail/triumphs>   http://www.team.net/archive  <http://www.team.net/archive>
>
>           
>
>         Unsubscribe/Manage:http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/[email-masked]  <http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/[email-masked]>
>
>     -- 
>
>     Paul Tegler
>
>
>
>     <http://www.team.net/donate.html>
>     Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/triumphs
>     <http://www.team.net/pipermail/triumphs>
>     http://www.team.net/archive <http://www.team.net/archive>
>
>     Unsubscribe/Manage:
>     <http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/[email-masked]>
>
>
> Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/[email-masked]

-- 
Porter Custom Bicycles 2909 Arno St. NE Albuquerque, NM. 505-352-1378 My World go here: WWW.PORTERBIKES.COM/

--------------1CD61CDFF50826BF91DFD411
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

<html>
  <head>
    <meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8">
  </head>
  <body>
    <p>"aftermarket parts generally work ok, but usual and frequent
      re-pipping necessary. be prepared... DaveP<br>
    </p>
    <div class="moz-cite-prefix">On 1/10/2021 11:07 AM, Sujit Roy wrote:<br>
    </div>
    <blockquote type="cite"
cite="mid:CANLCLaG+Db_yCc2L4fb=[email-masked]">
      <meta http-equiv="content-type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8">
      <div dir="auto">I have bought from BPNW before. Just wondering
        about the cheaper unit compared to the more expensive ones he
        carries. But should be ok else he probably wouldn't carry it.</div>
      <br>
      <div class="gmail_quote">
        <div dir="ltr" class="gmail_attr">On Sun, Jan 10, 2021, 9:33 AM
          dave &lt;<a href="mailto:[email-masked]"
            moz-do-not-send="true">[email-masked]</a>&gt; wrote:<br>
        </div>
        <blockquote class="gmail_quote" style="margin:0 0 0
          .8ex;border-left:1px #ccc solid;padding-left:1ex">
          <div link="blue" vlink="purple" style="word-wrap:break-word"
            lang="EN-US">
            <div class="m_605299689485062482WordSection1">
              <p class="MsoNormal">+1 on BPNW</p>
              <p class="MsoNormal"> </p>
              <div>
                <div style="border:none;border-top:solid #e1e1e1
                  1.0pt;padding:3.0pt 0in 0in 0in">
                  <p class="MsoNormal"><b>From:</b> Triumphs &lt;<a
                      href="mailto:[email-masked]"
                      target="_blank" rel="noreferrer"
                      moz-do-not-send="true">[email-masked]</a>&gt;
                    <b>On Behalf Of </b>Paul Tegler<br>
                    <b>Sent:</b> Sunday, January 10, 2021 7:59 AM<br>
                    <b>To:</b> <a href="mailto:[email-masked]"
                      target="_blank" rel="noreferrer"
                      moz-do-not-send="true">[email-masked]</a><br>
                    <b>Subject:</b> Re: [TR] clutch salve cylinder on
                    TR6 and TR250 UKC8677</p>
                </div>
              </div>
              <p class="MsoNormal"> </p>
              <p>...personally I've found BPNW seems to carry better
                quality parts than many of the better known suppliers
                these days.<br>
                Example... last Spit resto... the outer door window
                seals from them actually had the felt on the back
                (against the glass) not just plain rubber.<br>
                And the furflex door seals actually were large enough to
                properly clip over the seam and capture the edge of the
                carpet properly with a seal<br>
                flexible enough to not impede the door closure....</p>
              <p>ptegler</p>
              <div>
                <p class="MsoNormal">On 1/10/2021 2:39 AM, Sujit Roy
                  wrote:</p>
              </div>
              <blockquote style="margin-top:5.0pt;margin-bottom:5.0pt">
                <div>
                  <p class="MsoNormal">Anyone got any experience using
                    this cheaper cylinder from BPNW? I need it for a
                    Stag and it shares the same part no. </p>
                  <div>
                    <p class="MsoNormal"> </p>
                  </div>
                  <div>
                    <p class="MsoNormal"><a
                        href="https://www.bpnorthwest.com/clutch-slave-cylinder-tr250-tr6.html"
                        target="_blank" rel="noreferrer"
                        moz-do-not-send="true">https://www.bpnorthwest.com/clutch-slave-cylinder-tr250-tr6.html</a><br
                        clear="all">
                    </p>
                    <div>
                      <p class="MsoNormal"> </p>
                    </div>
                    <div>
                      <p class="MsoNormal">Regards, Sujit</p>
                    </div>
                    <p class="MsoNormal">-- </p>
                    <div>
                      <div>
                        <div>
                          <p class="MsoNormal">Sujit Roy<br>
                            Cupertino, California</p>
                        </div>
                        <div>
                          <p class="MsoNormal"
                            style="margin-bottom:12.0pt"><br>
                            <a
                              href="https://triumphstagblog.wordpress.com/"
                              target="_blank" rel="noreferrer"
                              moz-do-not-send="true">https://triumphstagblog.wordpress.com/</a></p>
                        </div>
                      </div>
                    </div>
                  </div>
                </div>
                <p class="MsoNormal"><br>
                  <br>
                </p>
                <pre>** <a href="mailto:[email-masked]" target="_blank" rel="noreferrer" moz-do-not-send="true">[email-masked]</a> **</pre>
                <pre> </pre>
                <pre>Donate: <a href="http://www.team.net/donate.html" target="_blank" rel="noreferrer" moz-do-not-send="true">http://www.team.net/donate.html</a></pre>
                <pre>Archive: <a href="http://www.team.net/pipermail/triumphs" target="_blank" rel="noreferrer" moz-do-not-send="true">http://www.team.net/pipermail/triumphs</a>  <a href="http://www.team.net/archive" target="_blank" rel="noreferrer" moz-do-not-send="true">http://www.team.net/archive</a></pre>
                <pre> </pre>
                <pre>Unsubscribe/Manage: <a href="http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/[email-masked]" target="_blank" rel="noreferrer" moz-do-not-send="true">http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/[email-masked]</a></pre>
              </blockquote>
              <pre>-- </pre>
              <pre>Paul Tegler</pre>
              <pre><a href="mailto:[email-masked]" target="_blank" rel="noreferrer" moz-do-not-send="true">[email-masked]</a>  <a href="http://www.teglerizer.com" target="_blank" rel="noreferrer" moz-do-not-send="true">www.teglerizer.com</a></pre>
            </div>
          </div>
          ** <a href="mailto:[email-masked]" target="_blank"
            rel="noreferrer" moz-do-not-send="true">[email-masked]</a>
          **<br>
          <br>
          Donate: <a href="http://www.team.net/donate.html"
            rel="noreferrer noreferrer" target="_blank"
            moz-do-not-send="true">http://www.team.net/donate.html</a><br>
          Archive: <a href="http://www.team.net/pipermail/triumphs"
            rel="noreferrer noreferrer" target="_blank"
            moz-do-not-send="true">http://www.team.net/pipermail/triumphs</a> 
          <a href="http://www.team.net/archive" rel="noreferrer
            noreferrer" target="_blank" moz-do-not-send="true">http://www.team.net/archive</a><br>
          <br>
          Unsubscribe/Manage: <a
href="http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/[email-masked]"
            rel="noreferrer noreferrer" target="_blank"
            moz-do-not-send="true">http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/[email-masked]</a><br>
        </blockquote>
      </div>
      <br>
      <fieldset class="mimeAttachmentHeader"></fieldset>
      <pre class="moz-quote-pre" wrap="">** <a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated" href="mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a> **

</pre>
    </blockquote>
    <pre class="moz-signature" cols="72">-- 
Porter Custom Bicycles 2909 Arno St. NE Albuquerque, NM. 505-352-1378 My World go here: <a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated" href="http://WWW.PORTERBIKES.COM/">WWW.PORTERBIKES.COM/</a></pre>
  </body>
</html>

--------------1CD61CDFF50826BF91DFD411--

--===============5710373702586672731==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

--===============5710373702586672731==--