Subject: Re: [TR] [6pack] TRF

From: Chuck White <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 7 Jan 2021 11:34:33 -0500

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--===============3765323101564337981==
 boundary="------------739753E47EA2C75D9F48E665"
Content-Language: en-US

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--------------739753E47EA2C75D9F48E665
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

And how do you propose Albert correct the wrongs of his father? 58% is 
better than 0%.  At least Albert seems to be trying to make a bad 
situation better.

Chuck

On 1/7/2021 7:07 AM, dave wrote:
> We were told the loans were secured by a life insurance policy. That 
> was a lie
>
> -------- Original message --------
> From: Jack McGahey <[email-masked]>
> Date: 1/6/21 10:02 PM (GMT-06:00)
> To: dave <[email-masked]>
> Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
> Subject: Re: [TR] [6pack] TRF
>
> So the current employees and TRF owner are screwing people who 
> knowingly made unsecured personal loans to Charles Runyon?
>
> Sent from my iPad
>
>> On Jan 6, 2021, at 10:56 PM, dave <[email-masked]> wrote:
>>
>> 
>>
>> Just keep in mind that they are totally screwing all the investors 
>> who helped keep the business afloat all these years
>>
>> *From:* 6pack <[email-masked]> *On Behalf Of 
>> [email-masked]
>> *Sent:* Wednesday, January 6, 2021 4:04 PM
>> *To:* [email-masked]; [email-masked]
>> *Subject:* [6pack] TRF
>>
>> I just put an order in with The Roadster Factory.  I had read this 
>> morning that the business, the cars, the farm, the house and the 
>> restaurant had all been sold to settle outstanding debts.  It turns 
>> out that Albert Runyan is the new owner and (according to the people 
>> I spoke to) it is business as normal.
>>
>> Andrew Uprichard
>>
>> Jackson, Michigan
>>
>> ** [email-masked] **
>>
>> Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
>> Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/triumphs 
>>  http://www.team.net/archive
>>
>> Unsubscribe/Manage: 
>> http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/[email-masked]
>
> ** [email-masked] **
>
> Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/triumphs  http://www.team.net/archive
>
> Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/[email-masked]

--------------739753E47EA2C75D9F48E665
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

<html>
  <head>
    <meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8">
  </head>
  <body>
    <p>And how do you propose Albert correct the wrongs of his father? 
      58% is better than 0%.  At least Albert seems to be trying to make
      a bad situation better.</p>
    <p>Chuck<br>
    </p>
    <div class="moz-cite-prefix">On 1/7/2021 7:07 AM, dave wrote:<br>
    </div>
    <blockquote type="cite"
      cite="mid:[email-masked]">
      <meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8">
      We were told the loans were secured by a life insurance policy. 
      That was a lie
      <div><br>
      </div>
      <div dir="auto" style="font-size:100%;color:#000000" align="left">
        <div>-------- Original message --------</div>
        <div>From: Jack McGahey <a class="moz-txt-link-rfc2396E" href="mailto:[email-masked]">&lt;[email-masked]&gt;</a> </div>
        <div>Date: 1/6/21 10:02 PM (GMT-06:00) </div>
        <div>To: dave <a class="moz-txt-link-rfc2396E" href="mailto:[email-masked]">&lt;[email-masked]&gt;</a> </div>
        <div>Cc: <a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated" href="mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a>, <a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated" href="mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a> </div>
        <div>Subject: Re: [TR] [6pack] TRF </div>
        <div><br>
        </div>
      </div>
      So the current employees and TRF owner are screwing people who
      knowingly made unsecured personal loans to Charles Runyon?<br>
      <br>
      <div dir="ltr">Sent from my iPad</div>
      <div dir="ltr"><br>
        <blockquote type="cite">On Jan 6, 2021, at 10:56 PM, dave
          <a class="moz-txt-link-rfc2396E" href="mailto:[email-masked]">&lt;[email-masked]&gt;</a> wrote:<br>
          <br>
        </blockquote>
      </div>
      <blockquote type="cite">
        <div dir="ltr">
          <style>@font-face
	{font-family:"Cambria Math";
	panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0in;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}span.EmailStyle19
	{mso-style-type:personal-reply;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;
	color:windowtext;}.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	font-size:10.0pt;}div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}</style>
          <div class="WordSection1">
            <p class="MsoNormal">Just keep in mind that they are totally
              screwing all the investors who helped keep the business
              afloat all these years</p>
            <p class="MsoNormal"> </p>
            <div>
              <div style="border:none;border-top:solid #E1E1E1
                1.0pt;padding:3.0pt 0in 0in 0in">
                <p class="MsoNormal"><b>From:</b> 6pack
                  <a class="moz-txt-link-rfc2396E" href="mailto:[email-masked]">&lt;[email-masked]&gt;</a> <b>On Behalf Of
                  </b><a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated" href="mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a><br>
                  <b>Sent:</b> Wednesday, January 6, 2021 4:04 PM<br>
                  <b>To:</b> <a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated" href="mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a>;
                  <a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated" href="mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a><br>
                  <b>Subject:</b> [6pack] TRF</p>
              </div>
            </div>
            <p class="MsoNormal"> </p>
            <p class="MsoNormal"><span style="font-family:&quot;Times
                New Roman&quot;,serif">I just put an order in with The
                Roadster Factory.  I had read this morning that the
                business, the cars, the farm, the house and the
                restaurant had all been sold to settle outstanding
                debts.  It turns out that Albert Runyan is the new owner
                and (according to the people I spoke to) it is business
                as normal.</span></p>
            <p class="MsoNormal"><span style="font-family:&quot;Times
                New Roman&quot;,serif"> </span></p>
            <p class="MsoNormal"><span style="font-family:&quot;Times
                New Roman&quot;,serif">Andrew Uprichard</span></p>
            <p class="MsoNormal"><span style="font-family:&quot;Times
                New Roman&quot;,serif">Jackson, Michigan</span></p>
          </div>
          <span>** <a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated" href="mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a> **</span><br>
          <span></span><br>
          <span>Donate: <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://www.team.net/donate.html">http://www.team.net/donate.html</a></span><br>
          <span>Archive: <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://www.team.net/pipermail/triumphs">http://www.team.net/pipermail/triumphs</a>
             <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://www.team.net/archive">http://www.team.net/archive</a></span><br>
          <span></span><br>
          <span>Unsubscribe/Manage:
            <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/[email-masked]">http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/[email-masked]</a></span><br>
        </div>
      </blockquote>
      <br>
      <fieldset class="mimeAttachmentHeader"></fieldset>
      <pre class="moz-quote-pre" wrap="">** <a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated" href="mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a> **

Archive: <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://www.team.net/pipermail/triumphs">http://www.team.net/pipermail/triumphs</a>  <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://www.team.net/archive">http://www.team.net/archive</a>

</pre>
    </blockquote>
  </body>
</html>

--------------739753E47EA2C75D9F48E665--

--===============3765323101564337981==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/triumphs  http://www.team.net/archive

--===============3765323101564337981==--

---

From: Steve Thornton <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 7 Jan 2021 17:28:13 +0000

--===============8425070044328595139==
Content-Language: en-US
	boundary="_000_7E6B77EE098F4759B71B2926A6914103stevethorntonlawcom_"

--_000_7E6B77EE098F4759B71B2926A6914103stevethorntonlawcom_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--_000_7E6B77EE098F4759B71B2926A6914103stevethorntonlawcom_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--_000_7E6B77EE098F4759B71B2926A6914103stevethorntonlawcom_--

--===============8425070044328595139==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

--===============8425070044328595139==--

---

From: "dave" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 7 Jan 2021 12:52:00 -0600

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

--===============2603459999650870493==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_000D_01D6E4F3.E464DE90"
Content-Language: en-us

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_000D_01D6E4F3.E464DE90
	charset="UTF-8"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

I am very fortunate that I did not invest large sums of money.  I will =
be grateful for the 58%

=20

I am also reminded of the phrase: if it seems to good to be true, it =
probably is.  His return was, in retrospect, too good to be true.

=20

There are actually many, many more suppliers than just Moss and TRF.  My =
personal favorites are  British Parts Northwest (www.bpnorthwest.com =
<http://www.bpnorthwest.com> ) and Little British Car Company =
(https://www.lbcarco.com/)

=20

And before  you say they just resell Moss parts, that is not true.  In =
fact, and please correct me if I am wrong, lbcarco is the only place =
where  you can get a TR4 or MGA convertible top with a zip out window.  =
If you are lucky, you might find the company that supplies parts to =
Moss.  I know of several and deal with them directly.

=20

=20

From: Triumphs <[email-masked]> On Behalf Of Chuck =
White
Sent: Thursday, January 7, 2021 10:35 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Re: [TR] [6pack] TRF

=20

And how do you propose Albert correct the wrongs of his father?  58% is =
better than 0%.  At least Albert seems to be trying to make a bad =
situation better.

Chuck

We were told the loans were secured by a life insurance policy.  That =
was a lie=20

=20

-------- Original message --------

Date: 1/6/21 10:02 PM (GMT-06:00)=20

Subject: Re: [TR] [6pack] TRF=20

=20

So the current employees and TRF owner are screwing people who knowingly =
made unsecured personal loans to Charles Runyon?

Sent from my iPad

<[email-masked]> wrote:

=EF=BB=BF=20

Just keep in mind that they are totally screwing all the investors who =
helped keep the business afloat all these years

=20

<[email-masked]> On Behalf Of [email-masked] =
Sent: Wednesday, January 6, 2021 4:04 PM
Subject: [6pack] TRF

=20

I just put an order in with The Roadster Factory.  I had read this =
morning that the business, the cars, the farm, the house and the =
restaurant had all been sold to settle outstanding debts.  It turns out =
that Albert Runyan is the new owner and (according to the people I spoke =
to) it is business as normal.

=20

Andrew Uprichard

Jackson, Michigan

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/triumphs  =

=20
Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/triumphs  =
=20
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/[email-masked]

------=_NextPart_000_000D_01D6E4F3.E464DE90
	charset="UTF-8"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" =
xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><meta =
http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; charset=3Dutf-8"><meta =
name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 15 (filtered =
medium)"><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:"Cambria Math";
	panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:"Times New Roman \,serif";
	panose-1:0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Consolas;
	panose-1:2 11 6 9 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0in;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:blue;
	text-decoration:underline;}
pre
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	mso-style-link:"HTML Preformatted Char";
	margin:0in;
	font-size:10.0pt;
	font-family:"Courier New";}
span.HTMLPreformattedChar
	{mso-style-name:"HTML Preformatted Char";
	mso-style-priority:99;
	mso-style-link:"HTML Preformatted";
	font-family:Consolas;}
span.EmailStyle22
	{mso-style-type:personal-reply;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;
	color:windowtext;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	font-size:10.0pt;}
@page WordSection1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body lang=3DEN-US link=3Dblue =
vlink=3Dpurple style=3D'word-wrap:break-word'><div =
class=3DWordSection1><p class=3DMsoNormal>I am very fortunate that I did =
not invest large sums of money.=C2=A0 I will be grateful for the =
58%<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>I am also reminded of the phrase: if it seems to good =
to be true, it probably is.=C2=A0 His return was, in retrospect, too =
good to be true.<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>There are =
actually many, many more suppliers than just Moss and TRF.=C2=A0 My =
personal favorites are =C2=A0British Parts Northwest (<a =
href=3D"http://www.bpnorthwest.com">www.bpnorthwest.com</a>) and Little =
British Car Company (<a =
href=3D"https://www.lbcarco.com/">https://www.lbcarco.com/</a>)<o:p></o:p=
></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>And =
before=C2=A0 you say they just resell Moss parts, that is not =
true.=C2=A0 In fact, and please correct me if I am wrong, lbcarco is the =
only place where=C2=A0 you can get a TR4 or MGA convertible top with a =
zip out window.=C2=A0 If you are lucky, you might find the company that =
supplies parts to Moss.=C2=A0 I know of several and deal with them =
directly.<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><div><div =
style=3D'border:none;border-top:solid #E1E1E1 1.0pt;padding:3.0pt 0in =
0in 0in'><p class=3DMsoNormal><b>From:</b> Triumphs =
&lt;[email-masked]&gt; <b>On Behalf Of </b>Chuck =
White<br><b>Sent:</b> Thursday, January 7, 2021 10:35 AM<br><b>To:</b> =
[email-masked]<br><b>Subject:</b> Re: [TR] [6pack] =
TRF<o:p></o:p></p></div></div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p>And how do you propose Albert =
correct the wrongs of his father?&nbsp; 58% is better than 0%.&nbsp; At =
least Albert seems to be trying to make a bad situation =
better.<o:p></o:p></p><p>Chuck<o:p></o:p></p><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>On 1/7/2021 7:07 AM, dave =
wrote:<o:p></o:p></p></div><blockquote =
style=3D'margin-top:5.0pt;margin-bottom:5.0pt'><p class=3DMsoNormal>We =
were told the loans were secured by a life insurance policy.&nbsp; That =
was a lie <o:p></o:p></p><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p></div><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span style=3D'color:black'>-------- Original message =
--------<o:p></o:p></span></p></div><div><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'color:black'>From: Jack McGahey <a =
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">&lt;[email-masked]&gt;</a> =
<o:p></o:p></span></p></div><div><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'color:black'>Date: 1/6/21 10:02 PM (GMT-06:00) =
<o:p></o:p></span></p></div><div><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'color:black'>To: dave <a =
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">&lt;[email-masked]&gt;</a> =
<o:p></o:p></span></p></div><div><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'color:black'>Cc: <a =
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a>, <a =
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a> =
<o:p></o:p></span></p></div><div><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'color:black'>Subject: Re: [TR] [6pack] TRF =
<o:p></o:p></span></p></div><div><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'color:black'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p></div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal style=3D'margin-bottom:12.0pt'>So the current =
employees and TRF owner are screwing people who knowingly made unsecured =
personal loans to Charles Runyon?<o:p></o:p></p><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>Sent from my iPad<o:p></o:p></p></div><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><br><br><o:p></o:p></p><blockquote =
style=3D'margin-top:5.0pt;margin-bottom:5.0pt'><p class=3DMsoNormal =
style=3D'margin-bottom:12.0pt'>On Jan 6, 2021, at 10:56 PM, dave <a =
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">&lt;[email-masked]&gt;</a> =
wrote:<o:p></o:p></p></blockquote></div><blockquote =
style=3D'margin-top:5.0pt;margin-bottom:5.0pt'><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>=EF=BB=BF <o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>Just =
keep in mind that they are totally screwing all the investors who helped =
keep the business afloat all these years<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>&nbsp;<o:p></o:p></p><div><div =
style=3D'border:none;border-top:solid #E1E1E1 1.0pt;padding:3.0pt 0in =
0in 0in'><p class=3DMsoNormal><b>From:</b> 6pack <a =
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">&lt;[email-masked]=
.net&gt;</a> <b>On Behalf Of </b><a =
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a><br>=
<b>Sent:</b> Wednesday, January 6, 2021 4:04 PM<br><b>To:</b> <a =
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a>; <a =
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a><br><b>Subje=
ct:</b> [6pack] TRF<o:p></o:p></p></div></div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>&nbsp;<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-family:"Times New Roman ,serif",serif'>I just put an order =
in with The Roadster Factory.&nbsp; I had read this morning that the =
business, the cars, the farm, the house and the restaurant had all been =
sold to settle outstanding debts.&nbsp; It turns out that Albert Runyan =
is the new owner and (according to the people I spoke to) it is business =
as normal.</span><o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-family:"Times New Roman =
,serif",serif'>&nbsp;</span><o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-family:"Times New Roman ,serif",serif'>Andrew =
Uprichard</span><o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-family:"Times New Roman ,serif",serif'>Jackson, =
Michigan</span><o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>** <a =
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a> =
**<br><br>Donate: <a =
href=3D"http://www.team.net/donate.html">http://www.team.net/donate.html<=
/a><br>Archive: <a =
href=3D"http://www.team.net/pipermail/triumphs">http://www.team.net/piper=
mail/triumphs</a> &nbsp;<a =
href=3D"http://www.team.net/archive">http://www.team.net/archive</a><br><=
br>Unsubscribe/Manage: <a =
href=3D"http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/[email-masked]"=
>http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/[email-masked]</a><o:p=
></o:p></p></div></blockquote><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><br><br><o:p></o:p></p><pre>** <a =
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a> =
**<o:p></o:p></pre><pre><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></pre><pre>Donate: <a =
href=3D"http://www.team.net/donate.html">http://www.team.net/donate.html<=
/a><o:p></o:p></pre><pre>Archive: <a =
href=3D"http://www.team.net/pipermail/triumphs">http://www.team.net/piper=
mail/triumphs</a>=C2=A0 <a =
href=3D"http://www.team.net/archive">http://www.team.net/archive</a><o:p>=
</o:p></pre><pre><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></pre><pre>Unsubscribe/Manage: <a =
href=3D"http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/triumph.driver@gma=
il.com">http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/triumph.driver@gma=
il.com</a><o:p></o:p></pre></blockquote></div></body></html>
------=_NextPart_000_000D_01D6E4F3.E464DE90--

--===============2603459999650870493==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

--===============2603459999650870493==--