Subject: [TR] ref: TR4 Windshield Install

From: Q <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 4 Jan 2021 13:34:46 -0800

If it was snug to get the corners on then it sounds like the correct one.

Once the rubber is on the glass you place the installation cord (I use 
clothes line string) into the slot the the body flange goes into.  Place 
the chrome surround into it's slot, lube the seal (do not use 
dish-washing soap as it has a high salt content)and place the bottom 
edge onto the body flange.  Make sure it is pushed well down onto the 
flange.  Use the cord to work the two lower corners on and the work your 
way up.  I like to finish in the middle of the top.

If you are having difficulty getting the upper corners in check that the 
lower flange is all the way down.  The rubber seal should not be too 
difficult to install if placed correctly.

Edward Hamer

Petaluma CA

** [email-masked] **

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/triumphs  http://www.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/[email-masked]