Subject: [TR] Dale Bates

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 15 Jan 2021 18:59:31 +0000 sAoCCJBy/Ve5n6xI2XMgfA1wtcQ5rFTjTJHecVUgALHsuDt64EIefV8PVVgBx9bzsnIBR6QUfgJs9QEwwjwrtQJbHy1j4Wtdkls=

--===============2256167548747216671==
 boundary="=_65f576072244abbad9b50b9b1f67d81c"

--=_65f576072244abbad9b50b9b1f67d81c
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Dale Bates a Triumph guy had a shop north of Santa Cruz California .=0AA=
nyone know if he is still around?

--=_65f576072244abbad9b50b9b1f67d81c
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html><body>Dale Bates a Triumph guy had a shop north of Santa Cruz Cali=
fornia . Anyone know if he is still around?</body></html>

--=_65f576072244abbad9b50b9b1f67d81c--

--===============2256167548747216671==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/triumphs  http://www.team.net/archive

--===============2256167548747216671==--