Subject: [TR] TR4 Part (1964)

From: EMAIL VALIDATION <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 4 Jan 2021 00:22:08 +0000 (UTC)

--===============6568675317848097357==
	boundary="----=_Part_1280632_1567688245.1609719728923"

------=_Part_1280632_1567688245.1609719728923
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

I am looking for an original cover for the fuse box. I just need the cover.=
I bought a complete replacement from Moss,=C2=A0but it does not function li=
ke the old one.
Any suggestions?
Tim PurdySusanville, CA

------=_Part_1280632_1567688245.1609719728923
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

<html><head></head><body><div class="ydp81caa00eyahoo-style-wrap" style="font-family:Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;font-size:16px;"><div>I am looking for an original cover for the fuse box. I just need the cover.I bought a complete replacement from Moss,&nbsp;</div><div>but it does not function like the old one.</div><div><br></div><div>Any suggestions?</div><div><br></div><div>Tim Purdy</div><div>Susanville, CA</div><div><br></div><div><br></div></div></body></html>
------=_Part_1280632_1567688245.1609719728923--

--===============6568675317848097357==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/triumphs  http://www.team.net/archive

--===============6568675317848097357==--