Subject: [TR] Does a Spits tread plate screw look like this?

From: Sujit Roy <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 7 Nov 2020 21:28:22 -0800

--===============2167887285407813449==

--0000000000007d10ff05b391b71c

If you have a Spit and it has tread plates can you please confirm if the
tread plate screw looks like this:

https://rimmerbros.com/Item--i-575937

Regards, Sujit
-- 
Sujit Roy
Cupertino, California

https://triumphstagblog.wordpress.com/

--0000000000007d10ff05b391b71c
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr"><div>If you have a Spit and it has tread plates can you pl=
ease confirm=C2=A0if the tread plate screw looks like this:</div><div><br><=
/div><a href=3D"https://rimmerbros.com/Item--i-575937">https://rimmerbros.c=
om/Item--i-575937</a><br clear=3D"all"><div><br></div><div>Regards, Sujit</=
div>-- <br><div dir=3D"ltr" class=3D"gmail_signature" data-smartmail=3D"gma=
il_signature"><div dir=3D"ltr"><div>Sujit Roy<br>Cupertino, California</div=
><div><br><a href=3D"https://triumphstagblog.wordpress.com/" target=3D"_bla=
nk">https://triumphstagblog.wordpress.com/</a><br><br></div></div></div></d=
iv>

--0000000000007d10ff05b391b71c--

--===============2167887285407813449==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/triumphs  http://www.team.net/archive

--===============2167887285407813449==--