Subject: [TR] TR3 Wiring Question

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2020 17:56:05 -0400

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

--===============5751511625617478560==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_067E_01D6A641.1DB5D830"
Content-Language: en-ca

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_067E_01D6A641.1DB5D830
	boundary="----=_NextPart_001_067F_01D6A641.1DB5FF40"

------=_NextPart_001_067F_01D6A641.1DB5FF40
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

The AAW wiring diagrams for the TR2/3/3A/3B turn signal lights show a
green/brown wire branching off from a connector, but going no where. It is
just terminated by a connector. This seems a bit strange in that "why would
you run a wire somewhere, to do nothing, and then have to terminate it?" Any
idea why this was done?

Thanks in advance for your thoughts, opinions, and guesses.

Keith Stewart

[email-masked]

------=_NextPart_001_067F_01D6A641.1DB5FF40
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" =
xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><meta =
http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Dus-ascii"><meta name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 15 =
(filtered medium)"><!--[if !mso]><style>v\:* =
{behavior:url(#default#VML);}
o\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}
w\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}
.shape {behavior:url(#default#VML);}
</style><![endif]--><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:"Cambria Math";
	panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0in;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;
	mso-fareast-language:EN-US;}
span.EmailStyle17
	{mso-style-type:personal-compose;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;
	color:windowtext;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;
	mso-fareast-language:EN-US;}
@page WordSection1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body lang=3DEN-CA =
link=3D"#0563C1" vlink=3D"#954F72" style=3D'word-wrap:break-word'><div =
class=3DWordSection1><p class=3DMsoNormal>The AAW wiring diagrams for =
the TR2/3/3A/3B turn signal lights show a green/brown wire branching off =
from a connector, but going no where. It is just terminated by a =
connector. This seems a bit strange in that &#8220;why would you run a =
wire somewhere, to do nothing, and then have to terminate it?&#8221; Any =
idea why this was done?<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><img =
width=3D384 height=3D214 style=3D'width:4.0041in;height:2.225in' =
id=3D"Picture_x0020_1" =
src=3D"cid:[email-masked]"><o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>Thanks in =
advance for your thoughts, opinions, and guesses.<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'mso-fareast-language:EN-CA'>Keith =
Stewart<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'mso-fareast-language:EN-CA'>[email-masked]<o:p></o:p></sp=
an></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p></div></body></html>
------=_NextPart_001_067F_01D6A641.1DB5FF40--

------=_NextPart_000_067E_01D6A641.1DB5D830
	name="image002.jpg"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-ID: <[email-masked]>

------=_NextPart_000_067E_01D6A641.1DB5D830--

--===============5751511625617478560==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/triumphs  http://www.team.net/archive

--===============5751511625617478560==--