Subject: [TR] Michael D. Porter

From: Dave MacKay <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Oct 2020 15:08:33 -0400

--===============2407426584321061967==

--000000000000d62a7005b19224b7

Like so many, I'm also saddened to hear of Michael's passing. Another one
of the stalwarts gone.

RIP

Dave

Dave MacKay
1960 TR3A s/n 68639L
near Toronto, Canada

--000000000000d62a7005b19224b7
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"auto">Like so many, I&#39;m also saddened to hear of Michael&#3=
9;s passing. Another one of the stalwarts gone.<div dir=3D"auto"><br></div>=
<div dir=3D"auto">RIP</div><div dir=3D"auto"><br></div><div dir=3D"auto">Da=
ve</div><div dir=3D"auto"><br></div><div dir=3D"auto">Dave MacKay</div><div=
 dir=3D"auto">1960 TR3A s/n 68639L</div><div dir=3D"auto">near Toronto, Can=
ada</div><div dir=3D"auto"><br></div></div>

--000000000000d62a7005b19224b7--

--===============2407426584321061967==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/triumphs  http://www.team.net/archive

--===============2407426584321061967==--