Subject: [TR] LED lites

From: JOSEPH MATO <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 25 Oct 2020 07:42:41 +0000 (UTC)

--===============4641153537307760805==
	boundary="----=_Part_3090539_629036015.1603611761227"

------=_Part_3090539_629036015.1603611761227
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

I was thinking of putting them in my TR3 which would really improve the hea=
dlights since I still have a generator. Any particular brand best? Thanks! =
Joe Mato=C2=A0 =C2=A0 TR3,6
------=_Part_3090539_629036015.1603611761227
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

<html><head></head><body><div class="ydp428d0e7fyahoo-style-wrap" style="font-family: verdana, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 16px;"><div dir="ltr" data-setdir="false">I was thinking of putting them in my TR3 which would really improve the headlights since I still have a generator. Any particular brand best? Thanks! Joe Mato&nbsp; &nbsp; TR3,6</div></div></body></html>
------=_Part_3090539_629036015.1603611761227--

--===============4641153537307760805==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/triumphs  http://www.team.net/archive

--===============4641153537307760805==--

---

From: "Alex & Janet Thomson" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 25 Oct 2020 06:01:52 -0400

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

--===============2769405488147243814==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_000D_01D6AA94.56222B90"
Content-Language: en-us

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_000D_01D6AA94.56222B90
	charset="utf-8"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

https://litezupp.com is one source for all LED lamps.=20

=20

Locally, you can try Abington Spares. https://abingdonspares.com/=20

=20

Alex Thomson

=20

From: Triumphs [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of =
JOSEPH MATO
Sent: Sunday, October 25, 2020 3:43 AM
To: TR List
Subject: [TR] LED lites

=20

I was thinking of putting them in my TR3 which would really improve the =
headlights since I still have a generator. Any particular brand best? =
Thanks! Joe Mato    TR3,6

------=_NextPart_000_000D_01D6AA94.56222B90
	charset="utf-8"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" =
xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><meta =
http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; charset=3Dutf-8"><meta =
name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 14 (filtered =
medium)"><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Tahoma;
	panose-1:2 11 6 4 3 5 4 4 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Verdana;
	panose-1:2 11 6 4 3 5 4 4 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0in;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:12.0pt;
	font-family:"Times New Roman","serif";}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:blue;
	text-decoration:underline;}
a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:purple;
	text-decoration:underline;}
span.EmailStyle17
	{mso-style-type:personal-reply;
	font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";
	color:#1F497D;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	font-size:10.0pt;}
@page WordSection1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body lang=3DEN-US link=3Dblue =
vlink=3Dpurple><div class=3DWordSection1><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";color:#1F497D'><a =
href=3D"https://litezupp.com">https://litezupp.com</a> is one source for =
all LED lamps. <o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";color:#1F497D'><o:p>&nbsp;</o=
:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";color:#1F497D'>Locally, you =
can try Abington Spares. <a =
href=3D"https://abingdonspares.com/">https://abingdonspares.com/</a> =
<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";color:#1F497D'><o:p>&nbsp;</o=
:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";color:#1F497D'>Alex =
Thomson<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";color:#1F497D'><o:p>&nbsp;</o=
:p></span></p><div><div style=3D'border:none;border-top:solid #B5C4DF =
1.0pt;padding:3.0pt 0in 0in 0in'><p class=3DMsoNormal><b><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Tahoma","sans-serif"'>From:</span>=
</b><span style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Tahoma","sans-serif"'> =
Triumphs [mailto:[email-masked]] <b>On Behalf Of =
</b>JOSEPH MATO<br><b>Sent:</b> Sunday, October 25, 2020 3:43 =
AM<br><b>To:</b> TR List<br><b>Subject:</b> [TR] LED =
lites<o:p></o:p></span></p></div></div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><div><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span style=3D'font-family:"Verdana","sans-serif"'>I =
was thinking of putting them in my TR3 which would really improve the =
headlights since I still have a generator. Any particular brand best? =
Thanks! Joe Mato&nbsp; &nbsp; =
TR3,6<o:p></o:p></span></p></div></div></div></body></html>
------=_NextPart_000_000D_01D6AA94.56222B90--

--===============2769405488147243814==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

--===============2769405488147243814==--