Subject: [TR] Tr 8 tr7 clubs

From: Sujit Roy <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 Sep 2020 22:37:21 -0700

--===============5386229972555618126==

--000000000000efbf8a05af0314fc

Do any of the club's have unavailable parts made? The Stag club out of uk
does work with a few folks and manufacture stuff. Im wondering if anyone
have  6 vane  impellers for the water pump made.

--000000000000efbf8a05af0314fc
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"auto">Do any of the club&#39;s have unavailable parts made? The=
 Stag club out of uk does work with a few folks and manufacture stuff. Im w=
ondering if anyone have=C2=A0 6 vane=C2=A0 impellers for the water pump mad=
e.=C2=A0</div>

--000000000000efbf8a05af0314fc--

--===============5386229972555618126==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/triumphs  http://www.team.net/archive

--===============5386229972555618126==--