Subject: [TR] TR3A for sale

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 25 Sep 2020 15:59:21 -0400 boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0001_01D69354.D595F980"

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_0001_01D69354.D595F980
	boundary="----=_NextPart_001_0002_01D69354.D595F980"

------=_NextPart_001_0002_01D69354.D595F980
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Listers:  in case anyone may be interested, I just listed a 1958 TR3A on The
Triumph Experience.  I collected the car last week but with 8 TRs, I really
don't have the space to take on another restoration.

There are pics on TRE (just one included here):  there is rust in the usual
places and collision damage to the rear.  The head was removed years ago,
but everything apart from a heater seems to be there.  Asking $2000.

Andrew Uprichard

Jackson, Michigan

------=_NextPart_001_0002_01D69354.D595F980
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" =
xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><META =
HTTP-EQUIV=3D"Content-Type" CONTENT=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Dus-ascii"><meta name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 15 =
(filtered medium)"><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:"Cambria Math";
	panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0in;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}
span.EmailStyle17
	{mso-style-type:personal-compose;
	font-family:"Times New Roman",serif;
	color:windowtext;
	font-weight:normal;
	font-style:normal;
	text-decoration:none none;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}
@page WordSection1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body lang=3DEN-US link=3Dblue =
vlink=3Dpurple><div class=3DWordSection1><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-family:"Times New Roman",serif'>Listers:&nbsp; in case =
anyone may be interested, I just listed a 1958 TR3A on The Triumph =
Experience.&nbsp; I collected the car last week but with 8 TRs, I really =
don&#8217;t have the space to take on another =
restoration.<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-family:"Times New =
Roman",serif'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-family:"Times New Roman",serif'>There are pics on TRE =
(just one included here):&nbsp; there is rust in the usual places and =
collision damage to the rear.&nbsp; The head was removed years ago, but =
everything apart from a heater seems to be there.&nbsp; Asking =
$2000.<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-family:"Times New =
Roman",serif'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-family:"Times New Roman",serif'>Andrew =
Uprichard<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-family:"Times New Roman",serif'>Jackson, =
Michigan<o:p></o:p></span></p></div></body></html>
------=_NextPart_001_0002_01D69354.D595F980--

------=_NextPart_000_0001_01D69354.D595F980
	name="TR 1.jpg"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Disposition: attachment;
	filename="TR 1.jpg"

------=_NextPart_000_0001_01D69354.D595F980
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/triumphs  http://www.team.net/archive

------=_NextPart_000_0001_01D69354.D595F980--