Subject: [TR] Small coolant leak

From: David Friedlander <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 13 Sep 2020 14:21:23 -0400

--===============0460802382298976675==

--000000000000f7174a05af35fcc4

I have noticed a small coolant leak from my TR3 and have traced it to the
handle assembly of the water drain tap on the side of the block. Anyone
else had this issue? It's a new tap and don't know what the fix might be.
It's not leaking from where the tap threads into the block... Thanks in
advance for any BTDT advice...

Dave

--000000000000f7174a05af35fcc4
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"auto">I have noticed a small coolant leak from my TR3 and have =
traced it to the handle assembly of the water drain tap on the side of the =
block. Anyone else had this issue? It&#39;s a new tap and don&#39;t know wh=
at the fix might be. It&#39;s not leaking from where the tap threads into t=
he block... Thanks in advance for any BTDT advice...<div dir=3D"auto"><br><=
/div><div dir=3D"auto">Dave</div></div>

--000000000000f7174a05af35fcc4--

--===============0460802382298976675==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/triumphs  http://www.team.net/archive

--===============0460802382298976675==--