Subject: [TR] TR2 - coil recommend.

From: Angelo Graham <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Sep 2020 13:25:43 -0400

Hello List:

Have been using a 50+ year old Lucas Sport coil on my '2 for some time 
and realize I may be pressing my luck with this one. Looking for a 
recommendation for a replacement; will keep the old Sport as a "get me 
home" spare.

Understand the "new" Lucas Sports have had their share of premature 
failures. Also considered a Bosch "blue". Lots of after-market "super 
coils" from Pertronix & the like.

Any recommendations & good experiences out there?

Thanks!

Angelo Graham

'54 TR2

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/triumphs  http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: dave <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Sep 2020 12:42:35 -0500

--===============2210108492128669916==

----_com.samsung.android.email_1451318115810210
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

----_com.samsung.android.email_1451318115810210
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

----_com.samsung.android.email_1451318115810210--

--===============2210108492128669916==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

--===============2210108492128669916==--