Subject: Re: [TR] Triumphs Digest, Vol 13, Issue 237

From: Carl Sereda <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 5 Sep 2020 20:40:11 +0000 (UTC)

--===============8924601044570575218==
	boundary="----=_Part_3610316_292306705.1599338411964"

------=_Part_3610316_292306705.1599338411964
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Dave,Curious - what's the end goal? Could get very involved and very expensive.. Might have some tips if I know your intentions.
Regards,
Carl'63 TR4 since '74

So i am here,? and trying to figure out the best way to get the trunion and the piece in front of it off.I have a gear puller but it doesn't seem right for that piece with the two studs.?

------=_Part_3610316_292306705.1599338411964
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

<div style="color:black;font: 10pt Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;">
<div><font size="2">Dave,</font></div>

<div><font size="2">Curious - </font>what<font size="2">'s the end goal? Could get very involved and very expensive.. Might have some tips if I know your intentions.<br>
</font></div>

<div><font size="2">Regards,<br>
</font></div>

<div><font size="2">Carl</font></div>

<div><font size="2">'63 TR4 since '74<br>
</font></div>

<div style="font-family:helvetica,arial;font-size:10pt;color:black"><blockquote style="border-left: 2px solid blue; padding-left: 3px;">So i am here,? and trying to figure out the best way to get the trunion and the piece in front of it off.I have a gear puller but it doesn't seem right for that piece with the two studs.?</blockquote></div>
</div>

------=_Part_3610316_292306705.1599338411964--

--===============8924601044570575218==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/triumphs  http://www.team.net/archive

--===============8924601044570575218==--

---

From: "dave" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 5 Sep 2020 15:51:05 -0500

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

--===============0872744925069788949==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0074_01D6839C.5D494CB0"
Content-Language: en-us

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_0074_01D6839C.5D494CB0
	charset="utf-8"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Replace the trunnions.  I have already purchased them.

=20

From: Triumphs <[email-masked]> On Behalf Of Carl =
Sereda
Sent: Saturday, September 5, 2020 3:40 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Re: [TR] Triumphs Digest, Vol 13, Issue 237

=20

Dave,

Curious - what's the end goal? Could get very involved and very =
expensive.. Might have some tips if I know your intentions.

Regards,

Carl

'63 TR4 since '74

So i am here,? and trying to figure out the best way to get the trunion =
and the piece in front of it off.I have a gear puller but it doesn't =
seem right for that piece with the two studs.?

------=_NextPart_000_0074_01D6839C.5D494CB0
	charset="utf-8"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" =
xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><meta =
http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; charset=3Dutf-8"><meta =
name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 15 (filtered =
medium)"><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:Helvetica;
	panose-1:2 11 6 4 2 2 2 2 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:"Cambria Math";
	panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0in;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}
span.EmailStyle18
	{mso-style-type:personal-reply;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;
	color:windowtext;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}
@page WordSection1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body lang=3DEN-US =
link=3D"#0563C1" vlink=3D"#954F72"><div class=3DWordSection1><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>Replace the trunnions.=C2=A0 I have already purchased =
them.<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><div =
style=3D'border:none;border-top:solid #E1E1E1 1.0pt;padding:3.0pt 0in =
0in 0in'><p class=3DMsoNormal><b>From:</b> Triumphs =
&lt;[email-masked]&gt; <b>On Behalf Of </b>Carl =
Sereda<br><b>Sent:</b> Saturday, September 5, 2020 3:40 PM<br><b>To:</b> =
[email-masked]<br><b>Subject:</b> Re: [TR] Triumphs Digest, Vol =
13, Issue 237<o:p></o:p></p></div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><div><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Arial",sans-serif;color:black'>Dav=
e,<o:p></o:p></span></p></div><div><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Arial",sans-serif;color:black'>Cur=
ious - what's the end goal? Could get very involved and very expensive.. =
Might have some tips if I know your =
intentions.<o:p></o:p></span></p></div><div><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Arial",sans-serif;color:black'>Reg=
ards,<o:p></o:p></span></p></div><div><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Arial",sans-serif;color:black'>Car=
l<o:p></o:p></span></p></div><div><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Arial",sans-serif;color:black'>'63=
 TR4 since '74<o:p></o:p></span></p></div><div><blockquote =
style=3D'border:none;border-left:solid blue 1.5pt;padding:0in 0in 0in =
2.0pt;margin-top:5.0pt;margin-bottom:5.0pt'><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Helvetica",sans-serif;color:black'=
>So i am here,? and trying to figure out the best way to get the trunion =
and the piece in front of it off.I have a gear puller but it doesn't =
seem right for that piece with the two =
studs.?<o:p></o:p></span></p></blockquote></div></div></div></body></html=
------=_NextPart_000_0074_01D6839C.5D494CB0--

--===============0872744925069788949==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

--===============0872744925069788949==--