Subject: [TR] can I test a distributor with the following?

From: Sujit Roy <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 8 Sep 2020 09:06:29 -0700

--===============3624242312192473731==

--00000000000043266805aecf8576

My son has a few ARDUINOs and Raspberry pies and a Picoscope. ( Cheap
oscilloscope probes which works with a PC). Are there any suggestions if
any of these can be used to test the centrifugal parts of a distributor and
how?
I do have a timing gun.

Sujit

-- 
Sujit Roy
Cupertino, California

https://triumphstagblog.wordpress.com/

--00000000000043266805aecf8576
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">My son has a few ARDUINOs and Raspberry pies and a Picosco=
pe. ( Cheap oscilloscope probes which works with a PC). Are there any sugge=
stions if any of these can be used to test the centrifugal parts of a distr=
ibutor and how?<br>I do have a timing gun.<br><br>Sujit<br clear=3D"all"><d=
iv><br></div>-- <br><div dir=3D"ltr" class=3D"gmail_signature" data-smartma=
il=3D"gmail_signature"><div dir=3D"ltr"><div>Sujit Roy<br>Cupertino, Califo=
rnia</div><div><br><a href=3D"https://triumphstagblog.wordpress.com/" targe=
t=3D"_blank">https://triumphstagblog.wordpress.com/</a><br><br></div></div>=
</div></div>

--00000000000043266805aecf8576--

--===============3624242312192473731==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/triumphs  http://www.team.net/archive

--===============3624242312192473731==--