Subject: [TR] TR6 power antenna

From: Q <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 Aug 2020 11:53:04 -0700

I have installed  a power antenna in a TR4 on the rear deck with no 
issues.It fits beside/behind the tank and in front of the black board at 
the front of the trunk space so it is not visible once all is back in 
place.  I think that I drilled the hole myself in the body so I was very 
careful to place it so it all would fit correctly.

Once in place it was just a matter of running power, sensor, and antenna 
wires from the dash, under the carpets, and to the trunk.  Generally toy 
can follow the main wire harness as it wanders rearward.

Interesting side note. I was watching YouTube recently on on two 
occasions the presenters were trying to decide if the vehicles were 
positive or negative ground.  They both thought that the headlights 
would burn out or not function if not correct.

Edward Hamer

Petaluma Ca

** [email-masked] **

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/triumphs  http://www.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/[email-masked]