Subject: [TR] TR3 Solenoid

From: bill beecher <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 29 Aug 2020 16:33:53 -0500

On a couple of occasions over the past several months when using the remote button on the solenoid it has stuck on the on/crank mode.   When this happens I just give it a good rap with a screwdriver handle and it quits.  Anyone  else have this issue, new solenoid, will this stop or get worse?
Thx,
Bill B

#dontkillgrandma
** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/triumphs  http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 29 Aug 2020 17:53:03 -0400

I had one stuck once where I had to disconnect the battery.  I replaced it
- immediately !
Andrew

-----Original Message-----
From: Triumphs <[email-masked]> On Behalf Of bill beecher
Sent: Saturday, August 29, 2020 5:34 PM
To: Randall <[email-masked]>
Subject: [TR] TR3 Solenoid

On a couple of occasions over the past several months when using the remote
button on the solenoid it has stuck on the on/crank mode.   When this
happens I just give it a good rap with a screwdriver handle and it quits.
Anyone  else have this issue, new solenoid, will this stop or get worse?
Thx,
Bill B

#dontkillgrandma

http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/[email-masked]

---

From: Geo Hahn <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 29 Aug 2020 16:28:04 -0700

--===============0263665609748899310==

--0000000000002ce86d05ae0c86c9

On Sat, Aug 29, 2020 at 2:59 PM <[email-masked]> wrote:

> - immediately !t/mailman/options/triumphs/[email-masked]
> <http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/[email-masked]>

I had one stick with the TR3 in gear.  I had to patiently wait until it had
finished driving over my right foot before I was able to leap across and
yank the negative cable.

Geo

--0000000000002ce86d05ae0c86c9
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr"><div dir=3D"ltr">On Sat, Aug 29, 2020 at 2:59 PM &lt;<a hr=
ef=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a>&gt; wro=
te:<br></div><div dir=3D"ltr"><br></div><div class=3D"gmail_quote"><blockqu=
ote class=3D"gmail_quote" style=3D"margin:0px 0px 0px 0.8ex;border-left:1px=
 solid rgb(204,204,204);padding-left:1ex">=C2=A0I had one stuck once where =
I had to disconnect the battery.=C2=A0 I replaced it<br>
- immediately !<a href=3D"http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/ah=
[email-masked]" rel=3D"noreferrer" target=3D"_blank">t/mailman/options/=
triumphs/[email-masked]</a></blockquote><div><br></div><div>I had one=
 stick with the TR3 in gear.=C2=A0 I had to patiently wait until it had fin=
ished driving over my right foot before I was able to leap across and yank =
the negative cable.</div><div><br></div><div>Geo=C2=A0</div></div></div>

--0000000000002ce86d05ae0c86c9--

--===============0263665609748899310==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

--===============0263665609748899310==--