Subject: [TR] TR4A Parts manual search

From: "Jim Henningsen" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 29 Aug 2020 15:25:24 -0400

List:
I'm looking for an original Stanpart three ring binder TR4A parts manual for
my latest project car.  Yes, they are repros out there but I am a TR purist.
Its an unrestored 1967 TR4A with 72k original miles, factory OD and very
cool history.   An 80 year old couple near me owned it for the last 45
years.  It was her baby and I have decided to bring him back to proper
condition.  The previous owner is named  Chuck (Charles), my daughters
favorite streaming show right now is Chuck (its awesome), so the car is
named "Charles" in honor of the previous owner, my daughter's desire, and
for Charles Runyon of TRF fame and legend.  Looking forward to bringing
another TR back to proper condition.   Please contact me off list if you
have a parts manual you are willing to sell to a good home.  

Thanks in advance,
Jim Henningsen
Ocala, FL
61 TR3A
62 TR4 (just won an AACA Grand National award)
67 TR4A  CTC78218L0
75 TR6
81 TR8

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/triumphs  http://www.team.net/archive