Subject: Re: [TR] Triumphs Digest, Vol 13, Issue 187

From: Dan Tortorici <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 18 Jul 2020 15:53:08 -0700

--===============0417955233829206159==
	boundary="Apple-Mail=_E3C10F68-9A77-4B9A-86A0-20E19937F502";
	protocol="application/pkcs7-signature";
	micalg=sha-256

--Apple-Mail=_E3C10F68-9A77-4B9A-86A0-20E19937F502
	boundary="Apple-Mail=_5308DD69-CA7F-400A-B3E1-B15DCE1DE980"

--Apple-Mail=_5308DD69-CA7F-400A-B3E1-B15DCE1DE980
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
	charset=utf-8

Regarding:

> On Jul 18, 2020, at 11:00 AM, [email-masked] wrote:
>=20
> Excuse my ignorance, but when you put an O2 sensor on an old car =
without a "brain" like most of our carburated old triumphs, what do you =
hook it up to to get the reading?

It=E2=80=99s all about monitoring the fuel system.  The =E2=80=98brain=E2=80=
=99 in this system is you :)=20
You use the info you get to make changes as necessary.

The Innovate stuff will give me:

1.  real-time AFR via the gauge
2. Logging along with Tach output for analysis
3. Output to memory card for post ride analysis.=20
4. Can accept additional analog inputs that will sync and log with the =
above as well.

Excited to see what this all will tell me once I get the install and =
setup complete.

Dan=

--Apple-Mail=_5308DD69-CA7F-400A-B3E1-B15DCE1DE980
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
	charset=utf-8

<html><head><meta http-equiv=3D"Content-Type" content=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Dutf-8"></head><body style=3D"word-wrap: break-word; =
-webkit-nbsp-mode: space; line-break: after-white-space;" =
class=3D"">Regarding:<br class=3D""><div><br class=3D""><blockquote =
type=3D"cite" class=3D""><div class=3D"">On Jul 18, 2020, at 11:00 AM, =
<a href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]" =
class=3D"">[email-masked]</a> wrote:</div><br =
class=3D"Apple-interchange-newline"><div class=3D""><span =
style=3D"caret-color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Helvetica; font-size: =
14px; font-style: normal; font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: =
normal; letter-spacing: normal; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; =
text-transform: none; white-space: normal; word-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; text-decoration: none; float: none; =
display: inline !important;" class=3D"">Excuse my ignorance, but when =
you put an O2 sensor on an old car without a "brain" like most of our =
carburated old triumphs, what do you hook it up to to get the =
reading?</span><br =
class=3D"Apple-interchange-newline"></div></blockquote></div><br =
class=3D""><div class=3D"">It=E2=80=99s all about monitoring the fuel =
system. &nbsp;The =E2=80=98brain=E2=80=99 in this system is you =
:)&nbsp;</div><div class=3D"">You use the info you get to make changes =
as necessary.</div><div class=3D""><br class=3D""></div><div =
class=3D"">The Innovate stuff will give me:</div><div class=3D""><br =
class=3D""></div><div class=3D"">1. &nbsp;real-time AFR via the =
gauge</div><div class=3D"">2. Logging along with Tach output for =
analysis</div><div class=3D"">3. Output to memory card for post ride =
analysis.&nbsp;</div><div class=3D"">4. Can accept additional analog =
inputs that will sync and log with the above as well.</div><div =
class=3D""><br class=3D""></div><div class=3D"">Excited to see what this =
all will tell me once I get the install and setup complete.</div><div =
class=3D""><br class=3D""></div><div class=3D"">Dan</div></body></html>=

--Apple-Mail=_5308DD69-CA7F-400A-B3E1-B15DCE1DE980--

--Apple-Mail=_E3C10F68-9A77-4B9A-86A0-20E19937F502
Content-Disposition: attachment;
	filename=smime.p7s
	name=smime.p7s
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--Apple-Mail=_E3C10F68-9A77-4B9A-86A0-20E19937F502--

--===============0417955233829206159==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/triumphs  http://www.team.net/archive

--===============0417955233829206159==--

---

From: Paul Tegler <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 19 Jul 2020 00:10:19 -0400

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--===============3514813863669692625==
 boundary="------------FE24EDAF5F7F04689A2D299A"
Content-Language: en-US

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--------------FE24EDAF5F7F04689A2D299A
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

...as mentioned before....quick lesson just by looking at the avail 
parts....

wbo2.com

ptegler

On 7/18/2020 6:53 PM, Dan Tortorici wrote:
> Regarding:
>
>> On Jul 18, 2020, at 11:00 AM, [email-masked] 
>>
>> Excuse my ignorance, but when you put an O2 sensor on an old car 
>> without a "brain" like most of our carburated old triumphs, what do 
>> you hook it up to to get the reading?
>
> It’s all about monitoring the fuel system.  The ‘brain’ in this system 
> is you :)
> 3. Output to memory card for post ride analysis.
> 4. Can accept additional analog inputs that will sync and log with the 
> above as well.
>
> Excited to see what this all will tell me once I get the install and 
> setup complete.
>
> Dan
>
> Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/[email-masked]

-- 
Paul Tegler
[email-masked]  www.teglerizer.com

--------------FE24EDAF5F7F04689A2D299A
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

<html>
  <head>
    <meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8">
  </head>
  <body>
    <p>...as mentioned before....quick lesson just by looking at the
      avail parts....</p>
    <p><a moz-do-not-send="true" href="wbo2.com">wbo2.com</a></p>
    <p><br>
    </p>
    <p>ptegler<br>
    </p>
    <p><br>
    </p>
    <div class="moz-cite-prefix">On 7/18/2020 6:53 PM, Dan Tortorici
      wrote:<br>
    </div>
    <blockquote type="cite"
      cite="mid:[email-masked]">
      <meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8">
      Regarding:<br class="">
      <div><br class="">
        <blockquote type="cite" class="">
          <div class="">On Jul 18, 2020, at 11:00 AM, <a
              href="mailto:[email-masked]" class=""
              moz-do-not-send="true">[email-masked]</a>
            wrote:</div>
          <br class="Apple-interchange-newline">
          <div class=""><span style="caret-color: rgb(0, 0, 0);
              font-family: Helvetica; font-size: 14px; font-style:
              normal; font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: normal;
              letter-spacing: normal; text-align: start; text-indent:
              0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal;
              word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px;
              text-decoration: none; float: none; display: inline
              !important;" class="">Excuse my ignorance, but when you
              put an O2 sensor on an old car without a "brain" like most
              of our carburated old triumphs, what do you hook it up to
              to get the reading?</span><br
              class="Apple-interchange-newline">
          </div>
        </blockquote>
      </div>
      <br class="">
      <div class="">It’s all about monitoring the fuel system.  The
        ‘brain’ in this system is you :) </div>
      <div class="">You use the info you get to make changes as
        necessary.</div>
      <div class=""><br class="">
      </div>
      <div class="">The Innovate stuff will give me:</div>
      <div class=""><br class="">
      </div>
      <div class="">1.  real-time AFR via the gauge</div>
      <div class="">2. Logging along with Tach output for analysis</div>
      <div class="">3. Output to memory card for post ride analysis. </div>
      <div class="">4. Can accept additional analog inputs that will
        sync and log with the above as well.</div>
      <div class=""><br class="">
      </div>
      <div class="">Excited to see what this all will tell me once I get
        the install and setup complete.</div>
      <div class=""><br class="">
      </div>
      <div class="">Dan</div>
      <br>
      <fieldset class="mimeAttachmentHeader"></fieldset>
      <pre class="moz-quote-pre" wrap="">** <a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated" href="mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a> **

Archive: <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://www.team.net/pipermail/triumphs">http://www.team.net/pipermail/triumphs</a>  <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://www.team.net/archive">http://www.team.net/archive</a>

</pre>
    </blockquote>
    <pre class="moz-signature" cols="72">-- 
Paul Tegler
<a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated" href="mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a>  <a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated" href="http://www.teglerizer.com">www.teglerizer.com</a></pre>
  </body>
</html>

--------------FE24EDAF5F7F04689A2D299A--

--===============3514813863669692625==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

--===============3514813863669692625==--