Subject: Re: [TR] TR6 speedo

From: "Lee Daniels" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 7 Jul 2020 14:26:38 -0500

The pdf at tr3a.info is slightly outdated (1999 copyright date), there's an
updated one here (2002 copyright) -

  http://www.automate-it.com/lee/SpeedoRepair.pdf

The only difference I see is an additional 5 pages at the end, containing
appendices with calibration calculations, plus a section about adding magnets
to the magnet bar.

 - Lee

------------------------------ Original Message
----------------------------Subject: Re: [TR] TR6 speedo
From:	Darrell Walker <[email-masked]>
Date:	Mon, 6 Jul 2020 19:48:48 -0700
To:	dave <[email-masked]>
Cc:	[email-masked]
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Maybe this one?

http://www.tr3a.info/PDFs/speedo.pdf

-Darrell

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/triumphs  http://www.team.net/archive