Subject: [TR] Roadster Factory

From: "Ron L'Herault" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 1 Jul 2020 16:28:56 -0400

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

--===============4056339592627397366==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0027_01D64FC4.B7A1D8F0"
Content-Language: en-us

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_0027_01D64FC4.B7A1D8F0
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

I just had the nicest experience with TRF, which is my primary go to for
TR-6 parts.   The steering rubber joint I need is on BO and I inquired as to
how long it might be before they got more.  Albert responded quickly that it
would be at least a week if not more.  He then took the time to find another
supplier who has it in stock and let me know.   Wow.  TRF rocks!

Ron L

------=_NextPart_000_0027_01D64FC4.B7A1D8F0
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" =
xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><META =
HTTP-EQUIV=3D"Content-Type" CONTENT=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Dus-ascii"><meta name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 12 =
(filtered medium)"><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:"Cambria Math";
	panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0in;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:blue;
	text-decoration:underline;}
a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:purple;
	text-decoration:underline;}
span.EmailStyle17
	{mso-style-type:personal-compose;
	font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";
	color:windowtext;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;}
@page WordSection1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body lang=3DEN-US link=3Dblue =
vlink=3Dpurple><div class=3DWordSection1><p class=3DMsoNormal>I just had =
the nicest experience with TRF, which is my primary go to for TR-6 =
parts.&nbsp;&nbsp; The steering rubber joint I need is on BO and I =
inquired as to how long it might be before they got more.&nbsp; Albert =
responded quickly that it would be at least a week if not more.&nbsp; He =
then took the time to find another supplier who has it in stock and let =
me know.&nbsp;&nbsp; Wow.&nbsp; TRF rocks!<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>Ron =
L<o:p></o:p></p></div></body></html>
------=_NextPart_000_0027_01D64FC4.B7A1D8F0--

--===============4056339592627397366==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/triumphs  http://www.team.net/archive

--===============4056339592627397366==--