Subject: [TR] TR6 - wix oil filter with spin on

From: "Jeff Nathanson" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 4 Jul 2020 22:34:46 -0400

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

--===============1463087819445137961==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0001_01D65253.5392C860"
Content-Language: en-us

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_0001_01D65253.5392C860
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Hello,

I realize has been a question posed many times. But what part number of WIX
oil filter is best suited for a 1972 Triumph TR6 with a Spin-on conversion?
If WIX is not a top performer , then what is a highly regarded manufacturer
for an oil filter?

Thanks,

Jeff N.

------=_NextPart_000_0001_01D65253.5392C860
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" =
xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><meta =
http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Dus-ascii"><meta name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 15 =
(filtered medium)"><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:"Cambria Math";
	panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0in;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:#0563C1;
	text-decoration:underline;}
a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:#954F72;
	text-decoration:underline;}
span.EmailStyle17
	{mso-style-type:personal-compose;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;
	color:windowtext;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}
@page WordSection1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body lang=3DEN-US =
link=3D"#0563C1" vlink=3D"#954F72"><div class=3DWordSection1><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>Hello,<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>I realize =
has been a question posed many times. But what part number of WIX oil =
filter is best suited for a 1972 Triumph TR6 with a Spin-on conversion? =
If WIX is not a top performer , then what is a highly regarded =
manufacturer for an oil filter?<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>Thanks,<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>Jeff =
N.<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal> =
<o:p></o:p></p></div></body></html>
------=_NextPart_000_0001_01D65253.5392C860--

--===============1463087819445137961==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/triumphs  http://www.team.net/archive

--===============1463087819445137961==--

---

From: John Cohen <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 04 Jul 2020 23:13:10 -0400

--===============1979936401422451839==

----_com.samsung.android.email_315265082020680
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

----_com.samsung.android.email_315265082020680
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

----_com.samsung.android.email_315265082020680--

--===============1979936401422451839==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

--===============1979936401422451839==--

---

From: dave <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 04 Jul 2020 23:13:25 -0500

--===============7752239107924066186==

----_com.samsung.android.email_2669903580948910
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

----_com.samsung.android.email_2669903580948910
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

----_com.samsung.android.email_2669903580948910--

--===============7752239107924066186==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

--===============7752239107924066186==--