Subject: [TR] Randall Young

From: "andrew uprichard" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Jul 2020 18:30:31 -0400

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

--===============3937397926971108123==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0001_01D6611F.59735760"
Content-Language: en-us

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_0001_01D6611F.59735760
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

I just got a call from Randall's wife, Mei.  Randall died 2 days ago.  He
was only 64.  Very sad indeed.

Mei asked me to let his Triumph friends know, so I have posted a note on TRE
as well as this email.  Anyone who knew Randall should feel free to post to
other sites where he was active.

Mei told me they are planning a funeral in the Midwest (Missouri, I believe,
but she was very emotional and hard to follow).  She said any friends who
want to know more should call her on her cell phone:  (562) 303 8007.  Her
address is 5754 Coke Avenue, Lakewood, CA  90712-1605.

Rest in peace, Randall - we will miss you.

Andrew

------=_NextPart_000_0001_01D6611F.59735760
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" =
xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><META =
HTTP-EQUIV=3D"Content-Type" CONTENT=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Dus-ascii"><meta name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 15 =
(filtered medium)"><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:"Cambria Math";
	panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0in;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}
span.EmailStyle17
	{mso-style-type:personal-compose;
	font-family:"Times New Roman",serif;
	color:windowtext;
	font-weight:normal;
	font-style:normal;
	text-decoration:none none;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}
@page WordSection1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body lang=3DEN-US link=3Dblue =
vlink=3Dpurple><div class=3DWordSection1><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-family:"Times New Roman",serif'>I just got a call from =
Randall&#8217;s wife, Mei.&nbsp; Randall died 2 days ago.&nbsp; He was =
only 64.&nbsp; Very sad indeed.<o:p></o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span style=3D'font-family:"Times New =
Roman",serif'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-family:"Times New Roman",serif'>Mei asked me to let his =
Triumph friends know, so I have posted a note on TRE as well as this =
email.&nbsp; Anyone who knew Randall should feel free to post to other =
sites where he was active.<o:p></o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span style=3D'font-family:"Times New =
Roman",serif'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-family:"Times New Roman",serif'>Mei told me they are =
planning a funeral in the Midwest (Missouri, I believe, but she was very =
emotional and hard to follow).&nbsp; She said any friends who want to =
know more should call her on her cell phone:&nbsp; (562) 303 8007.&nbsp; =
Her address is </span><span style=3D'font-family:"Times New =
Roman",serif'>5754 Coke Avenue, Lakewood, CA&nbsp; =
90712-1605.<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-family:"Times New =
Roman",serif'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-family:"Times New Roman",serif'>Rest in peace, Randall =
&#8211; we will miss you.<o:p></o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span style=3D'font-family:"Times New =
Roman",serif'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-family:"Times New Roman",serif'>Andrew</span><span =
style=3D'font-family:"Times New =
Roman",serif'><o:p></o:p></span></p></div></body></html>
------=_NextPart_000_0001_01D6611F.59735760--

--===============3937397926971108123==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/triumphs  http://www.team.net/archive

--===============3937397926971108123==--