Subject: [TR] wire wheels differnces

From: Sujit Roy <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Jul 2020 15:12:58 -0700

--===============1426940154883621178==

--00000000000080a70d05ab87be13

Does anyone have any opinion between MWS and Dayton wire wheels?
A friend has a Stag and is interested.
Sujit

-- 
Sujit Roy
Cupertino, California

https://triumphstagblog.wordpress.com/

--00000000000080a70d05ab87be13
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">Does anyone have any opinion between MWS and Dayton wire w=
heels?<div>A friend has a Stag and is interested.</div><div>Sujit<br><div><=
div><br></div>-- <br><div dir=3D"ltr" class=3D"gmail_signature" data-smartm=
ail=3D"gmail_signature"><div dir=3D"ltr"><div>Sujit Roy<br>Cupertino, Calif=
ornia</div><div><br><a href=3D"https://triumphstagblog.wordpress.com/" targ=
et=3D"_blank">https://triumphstagblog.wordpress.com/</a><br><br></div></div=
></div></div></div></div>

--00000000000080a70d05ab87be13--

--===============1426940154883621178==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/triumphs  http://www.team.net/archive

--===============1426940154883621178==--