Subject: [TR] Rear Seal Installation on TR4/4A/5/250 Hardtop

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Jul 2020 12:23:21 -0400

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

--===============6742006884239456168==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0AE5_01D664D9.E2ADCC50"
Content-Language: en-ca

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_0AE5_01D664D9.E2ADCC50
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Does anyone have experience with the correct installation of the rear seal
for the hardtop to backlight on these models? Most vendors TRF, Moss,
Rimmers, Revington, etc.) "imply" that the seal is attached to the rear
surface of the hardtop. However, on my original 67 TR4A (36 000 miles), the
seal is glued to the top horizontal surface of the backlight. Your thoughts
and wisdom are most welcome.

Keith Stewart

[email-masked]

------=_NextPart_000_0AE5_01D664D9.E2ADCC50
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" =
xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><META =
HTTP-EQUIV=3D"Content-Type" CONTENT=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Dus-ascii"><meta name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 15 =
(filtered medium)"><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:"Cambria Math";
	panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0in;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;
	mso-fareast-language:EN-US;}
span.EmailStyle17
	{mso-style-type:personal-compose;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;
	color:windowtext;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;
	mso-fareast-language:EN-US;}
@page WordSection1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body lang=3DEN-CA =
link=3D"#0563C1" vlink=3D"#954F72"><div class=3DWordSection1><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>Does anyone have experience with the correct =
installation of the rear seal for the hardtop to backlight on these =
models? Most vendors TRF, Moss, Rimmers, Revington, etc.) =
&#8220;imply&#8221; that the seal is attached to the rear surface of the =
hardtop. However, on my original 67 TR4A (36 000 miles), the seal is =
glued to the top horizontal surface of the backlight. Your thoughts and =
wisdom are most welcome.<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'mso-fareast-language:EN-CA'>Keith =
Stewart<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'mso-fareast-language:EN-CA'>[email-masked]<o:p></o:p></sp=
an></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p></div></body></html>
------=_NextPart_000_0AE5_01D664D9.E2ADCC50--

--===============6742006884239456168==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/triumphs  http://www.team.net/archive

--===============6742006884239456168==--