Subject: Re: [TR] Anyone bought second hand parts from this place?

From: "andrew uprichard" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2020 13:49:45 -0400

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

--===============4776272942109670020==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_001A_01D63F2E.00B6E500"
Content-Language: en-us

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_001A_01D63F2E.00B6E500
	charset="UTF-8"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Yes =E2=80=93 my understanding is that the ownership changed not too =
long ago.

=20

I spoke with Ben about needing the hard-to-find glove box hinges for an =
early TR4 with a metal dash.  He found a pair for me.  =E2=80=9CHow =
much?=E2=80=9D I asked. =E2=80=9CHow about $10?=E2=80=9D he replied.  I =
sent him $20.

=20

Andrew Uprichard

Jackson, Michigan

=20

From: Triumphs <[email-masked]> On Behalf Of Sujit Roy
Sent: Wednesday, June 10, 2020 1:39 PM
To: Triumphs <[email-masked]>
Subject: [TR] Anyone bought second hand parts from this place?

=20

https://britishautosalvage.com/index.html =20

=20

Havent heard of this place before.

=20

=20

--=20

Sujit Roy
Cupertino, California

https://triumphstagblog.wordpress.com/

------=_NextPart_000_001A_01D63F2E.00B6E500
	charset="UTF-8"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" =
xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><meta =
http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; charset=3Dutf-8"><meta =
name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 15 (filtered =
medium)"><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:"Cambria Math";
	panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0in;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:blue;
	text-decoration:underline;}
span.EmailStyle18
	{mso-style-type:personal-reply;
	font-family:"Times New Roman",serif;
	color:#1F497D;
	font-weight:normal;
	font-style:normal;
	text-decoration:none none;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}
@page WordSection1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body lang=3DEN-US link=3Dblue =
vlink=3Dpurple><div class=3DWordSection1><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-family:"Times New Roman",serif;color:#1F497D'>Yes =
=E2=80=93 my understanding is that the ownership changed not too long =
ago.<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-family:"Times New =
Roman",serif;color:#1F497D'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span style=3D'font-family:"Times New =
Roman",serif;color:#1F497D'>I spoke with Ben about needing the =
hard-to-find glove box hinges for an early TR4 with a metal dash.=C2=A0 =
He found a pair for me.=C2=A0 =E2=80=9CHow much?=E2=80=9D I asked. =
=E2=80=9CHow about $10?=E2=80=9D he replied.=C2=A0 I sent him =
$20.<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-family:"Times New =
Roman",serif;color:#1F497D'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span style=3D'font-family:"Times New =
Roman",serif;color:#1F497D'>Andrew Uprichard<o:p></o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span style=3D'font-family:"Times New =
Roman",serif;color:#1F497D'>Jackson, Michigan<o:p></o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span style=3D'font-family:"Times New =
Roman",serif;color:#1F497D'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p><div =
style=3D'border:none;border-top:solid #E1E1E1 1.0pt;padding:3.0pt 0in =
0in 0in'><p class=3DMsoNormal><b>From:</b> Triumphs =
&lt;[email-masked]&gt; <b>On Behalf Of </b>Sujit =
Roy<br><b>Sent:</b> Wednesday, June 10, 2020 1:39 PM<br><b>To:</b> =
Triumphs &lt;[email-masked]&gt;<br><b>Subject:</b> [TR] Anyone =
bought second hand parts from this place?<o:p></o:p></p></div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><div><p class=3DMsoNormal><a =
href=3D"https://britishautosalvage.com/index.html">https://britishautosal=
vage.com/index.html</a>&nbsp;&nbsp;<br =
clear=3Dall><o:p></o:p></p><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p></div><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>Havent&nbsp;heard of this place =
before.<o:p></o:p></p></div><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p></div><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p></div><p class=3DMsoNormal>-- =
<o:p></o:p></p><div><div><div><p class=3DMsoNormal>Sujit =
Roy<br>Cupertino, California<o:p></o:p></p></div><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal style=3D'margin-bottom:12.0pt'><br><a =
href=3D"https://triumphstagblog.wordpress.com/" =
target=3D"_blank">https://triumphstagblog.wordpress.com/</a><o:p></o:p></=
p></div></div></div></div></div></body></html>
------=_NextPart_000_001A_01D63F2E.00B6E500--

--===============4776272942109670020==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/triumphs  http://www.team.net/archive

--===============4776272942109670020==--

---

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2020 11:09:04 -0700

--===============6424026261463597614==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0001_01D63F17.8FA7B9E0"
Content-Language: en-us

------=_NextPart_000_0001_01D63F17.8FA7B9E0
	charset="utf-8"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Sujit,

=20

I have used them multiple times for unobtanium items like Jag XK 150 =
window wind gear mechanisms, moss box input shafts, Healey motor mounts. =

=20

Always been a good experience.

=20

Jonas

=20

=20

From: Triumphs <[email-masked]> On Behalf Of Sujit Roy
Sent: Wednesday, June 10, 2020 10:39 AM
To: Triumphs <[email-masked]>
Subject: [TR] Anyone bought second hand parts from this place?

=20

=20

=20

=20

--=20

Sujit Roy
Cupertino, California

------=_NextPart_000_0001_01D63F17.8FA7B9E0
	charset="utf-8"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" =
xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><meta =
http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; charset=3Dutf-8"><meta =
name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 15 (filtered =
medium)"><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:"Cambria Math";
	panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0in;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:blue;
	text-decoration:underline;}
span.EmailStyle18
	{mso-style-type:personal-reply;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;
	color:windowtext;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}
@page WordSection1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body lang=3DEN-US link=3Dblue =
vlink=3Dpurple><div class=3DWordSection1><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>Sujit,<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>I have used =
them multiple times for unobtanium items like Jag XK 150 window wind =
gear mechanisms, moss box input shafts, Healey motor mounts. =
<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>Always been a good experience.<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>Jonas<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><div =
style=3D'border:none;border-top:solid #E1E1E1 1.0pt;padding:3.0pt 0in =
0in 0in'><p class=3DMsoNormal><b>From:</b> Triumphs =
&lt;[email-masked]&gt; <b>On Behalf Of </b>Sujit =
Roy<br><b>Sent:</b> Wednesday, June 10, 2020 10:39 AM<br><b>To:</b> =
Triumphs &lt;[email-masked]&gt;<br><b>Subject:</b> [TR] Anyone =
bought second hand parts from this place?<o:p></o:p></p></div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><div><p class=3DMsoNormal><a =
href=3D"https://britishautosalvage.com/index.html">https://britishautosal=
vage.com/index.html</a>&nbsp;&nbsp;<br =
clear=3Dall><o:p></o:p></p><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p></div><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>Havent&nbsp;heard of this place =
before.<o:p></o:p></p></div><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p></div><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p></div><p class=3DMsoNormal>-- =
<o:p></o:p></p><div><div><div><p class=3DMsoNormal>Sujit =
Roy<br>Cupertino, California<o:p></o:p></p></div><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal style=3D'margin-bottom:12.0pt'><br><a =
href=3D"https://triumphstagblog.wordpress.com/" =
target=3D"_blank">https://triumphstagblog.wordpress.com/</a><o:p></o:p></=
p></div></div></div></div></div></body></html>
------=_NextPart_000_0001_01D63F17.8FA7B9E0--

--===============6424026261463597614==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

--===============6424026261463597614==--

---

From: Bob <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2020 14:53:40 -0400

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--===============5805752903935441281==
 boundary="------------B1A268240F1ABE65693CD188"
Content-Language: en-US

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--------------B1A268240F1ABE65693CD188
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

Funny thing is I have never heard of this parts site and it is only 120 
miles away from my home!

Saved the link just in case but maybe they will be an outlet of all the 
stuff I have accumulated over the years. I will have to make it a point 
to visit them next time I am out that way.

Bob

On 6/10/20 2:09 PM, [email-masked] wrote:
>
> Sujit,
>
> I have used them multiple times for unobtanium items like Jag XK 150 
> window wind gear mechanisms, moss box input shafts, Healey motor mounts.
>
> *From:* Triumphs <[email-masked]> *On Behalf Of 
> *Sujit Roy
> *Sent:* Wednesday, June 10, 2020 10:39 AM
> *To:* Triumphs <[email-masked]>
> *Subject:* [TR] Anyone bought second hand parts from this place?
>
> https://britishautosalvage.com/index.html
>
> -- 
> Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/[email-masked]

--------------B1A268240F1ABE65693CD188
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

<html>
  <head>
    <meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8">
  </head>
  <body>
    <p>Funny thing is I have never heard of this parts site and it is
      only 120 miles away from my home!</p>
    <p>Saved the link just in case but maybe they will be an outlet of
      all the stuff I have accumulated over the years. I will have to
      make it a point to visit them next time I am out that way.</p>
    <p>Bob<br>
    </p>
    <div class="moz-cite-prefix">On 6/10/20 2:09 PM, <a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated" href="mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a>
      wrote:<br>
    </div>
    <blockquote type="cite"
      cite="mid:[email-masked]">
      <meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8">
      <meta name="Generator" content="Microsoft Word 15 (filtered
        medium)">
      <style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:"Cambria Math";
	panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0in;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:blue;
	text-decoration:underline;}
span.EmailStyle18
	{mso-style-type:personal-reply;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;
	color:windowtext;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}
@page WordSection1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext="edit" spidmax="1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext="edit">
<o:idmap v:ext="edit" data="1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]-->
      <div class="WordSection1">
        <p class="MsoNormal">Sujit,<o:p></o:p></p>
        <p class="MsoNormal"><o:p> </o:p></p>
        <p class="MsoNormal">I have used them multiple times for
          unobtanium items like Jag XK 150 window wind gear mechanisms,
          moss box input shafts, Healey motor mounts. <o:p></o:p></p>
        <p class="MsoNormal"><o:p> </o:p></p>
        <p class="MsoNormal">Always been a good experience.<o:p></o:p></p>
        <p class="MsoNormal"><o:p> </o:p></p>
        <p class="MsoNormal">Jonas<o:p></o:p></p>
        <p class="MsoNormal"><o:p> </o:p></p>
        <p class="MsoNormal"><o:p> </o:p></p>
        <div style="border:none;border-top:solid #E1E1E1
          1.0pt;padding:3.0pt 0in 0in 0in">
          <p class="MsoNormal"><b>From:</b> Triumphs
            <a class="moz-txt-link-rfc2396E" href="mailto:[email-masked]">&lt;[email-masked]&gt;</a> <b>On Behalf Of </b>Sujit
            Roy<br>
            <b>Sent:</b> Wednesday, June 10, 2020 10:39 AM<br>
            <b>To:</b> Triumphs <a class="moz-txt-link-rfc2396E" href="mailto:[email-masked]">&lt;[email-masked]&gt;</a><br>
            <b>Subject:</b> [TR] Anyone bought second hand parts from
            this place?<o:p></o:p></p>
        </div>
        <p class="MsoNormal"><o:p> </o:p></p>
        <div>
          <p class="MsoNormal"><a
              href="https://britishautosalvage.com/index.html"
              moz-do-not-send="true">https://britishautosalvage.com/index.html</a>  <br
              clear="all">
            <o:p></o:p></p>
          <div>
            <p class="MsoNormal"><o:p> </o:p></p>
          </div>
          <div>
            <p class="MsoNormal">Havent heard of this place before.<o:p></o:p></p>
          </div>
          <div>
            <p class="MsoNormal"><o:p> </o:p></p>
          </div>
          <div>
            <p class="MsoNormal"><o:p> </o:p></p>
          </div>
          <p class="MsoNormal">-- <o:p></o:p></p>
          <div>
            <div>
              <div>
                <p class="MsoNormal">Sujit Roy<br>
                  Cupertino, California<o:p></o:p></p>
              </div>
              <div>
                <p class="MsoNormal" style="margin-bottom:12.0pt"><br>
                  <a href="https://triumphstagblog.wordpress.com/"
                    target="_blank" moz-do-not-send="true">https://triumphstagblog.wordpress.com/</a><o:p></o:p></p>
              </div>
            </div>
          </div>
        </div>
      </div>
      <br>
      <fieldset class="mimeAttachmentHeader"></fieldset>
      <pre class="moz-quote-pre" wrap="">** <a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated" href="mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a> **

Archive: <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://www.team.net/pipermail/triumphs">http://www.team.net/pipermail/triumphs</a>  <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://www.team.net/archive">http://www.team.net/archive</a>

</pre>
    </blockquote>
  </body>
</html>

--------------B1A268240F1ABE65693CD188--

--===============5805752903935441281==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

--===============5805752903935441281==--

---

From: Bob <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Jun 2020 09:31:05 -0400

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--===============8835366589250240734==
 boundary="------------B25466000B292B7708B51178"
Content-Language: en-US

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--------------B25466000B292B7708B51178
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

Hello,

I sent them an email and offered the treasure trove of spares I have and 
they replied that they would be happy to get them.

If anyone on the list is interested before I start moving my stuff send 
me an email off list. I can deliver anywhere from 13502 to 04556 or 
21201 when I make those trips. Let me know what you need and I will 
reply. Not sure when I will be traveling to Maine or Maryland due to the 
lock downs but maybe by the end of the month for Maine.

Many of the parts are fair to good. Body parts, suspension, engine etc. 
I even have a set of 63 TR4 seats that should be able to be restored. 
When I did my 4, I had a set of 3 seats that were in better shape.

My 3 Triumphs are in fine running shape and I will never use these 
parts. There will be no more restorations in my lifetime so I want to 
get these parts to someone who can make use of them.

If you are nearby 13502 just stop by and have your pick!

Last year I delivered 2 windshield frames to a guy in Portland. All I 
asked in return was for a donation to a veterans support group.

Bob

> Havent heard of this place before.

--------------B25466000B292B7708B51178
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

<html>
  <head>
    <meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8">
  </head>
  <body>
    <p>Hello,</p>
    <p>I sent them an email and offered the treasure trove of spares I
      have and they replied that they would be happy to get them.</p>
    <p>If anyone on the list is interested before I start moving my
      stuff send me an email off list. I can deliver anywhere from 13502
      to 04556 or 21201 when I make those trips. Let me know what you
      need and I will reply. Not sure when I will be traveling to Maine
      or Maryland due to the lock downs but maybe by the end of the
      month for Maine.</p>
    <p>Many of the parts are fair to good. Body parts, suspension,
      engine etc. I even have a set of 63 TR4 seats that should be able
      to be restored. When I did my 4, I had a set of 3 seats that were
      in better shape.<br>
    </p>
    <p>My 3 Triumphs are in fine running shape and I will never use
      these parts. There will be no more restorations in my lifetime so
      I want to get these parts to someone who can make use of them.</p>
    <p>If you are nearby 13502 just stop by and have your pick!</p>
    <p>Last year I delivered 2 windshield frames to a guy in Portland.
      All I asked in return was for a donation to a veterans support
      group.<br>
    </p>
    <p>Bob<br>
    </p>
    <div class="moz-cite-prefix">On 6/10/20 1:39 PM, Sujit Roy wrote:<br>
    </div>
    <blockquote type="cite"
cite="mid:[email-masked]">
      <meta http-equiv="content-type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8">
      <div dir="ltr"><a href="https://britishautosalvage.com/index.html"
          moz-do-not-send="true">https://britishautosalvage.com/index.html</a>  <br
          clear="all">
        <div><br>
        </div>
        <div>Havent heard of this place before.</div>
        <div><br>
        </div>
        <div><br>
        </div>
        -- <br>
        <div dir="ltr" class="gmail_signature"
          data-smartmail="gmail_signature">
          <div dir="ltr">
            <div>Sujit Roy<br>
              Cupertino, California</div>
            <div><br>
              <a href="https://triumphstagblog.wordpress.com/"
                target="_blank" moz-do-not-send="true">https://triumphstagblog.wordpress.com/</a><br>
              <br>
            </div>
          </div>
        </div>
      </div>
      <br>
      <fieldset class="mimeAttachmentHeader"></fieldset>
      <pre class="moz-quote-pre" wrap="">** <a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated" href="mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a> **

</pre>
    </blockquote>
  </body>
</html>

--------------B25466000B292B7708B51178--

--===============8835366589250240734==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

--===============8835366589250240734==--