Subject: [TR] Manual gearbox with J type OD

From: Sujit Roy <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2020 16:50:20 -0700

--===============7111606802578259909==

--0000000000006f720305a941b98d

While installing the gearbox this weekend on a Stag, I noticed the gearbox
is very slightly tilted to the right. I'm wondering if the TR6 which shares
a similar looking box is also tilted?
If it is does anyone know why?
Sujit

Sujit Roy
Cupertino, California

https://triumphstagblog.wordpress.com/

--0000000000006f720305a941b98d
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr"><div><h2 class=3D"gmail-b-post__title gmail-js-post-title =
gmail-b-post__hide-when-deleted" style=3D"margin:0px;padding:0px;border:0px=
;font-size:1.6rem;font-family:Arial,Helvetica,Verdana,sans-serif;vertical-a=
lign:baseline;color:rgb(17,17,17);background-color:rgb(235,244,249)"><br></=
h2></div>While installing the gearbox this weekend on a Stag, I noticed the=
 gearbox is very slightly tilted to the right. I&#39;m wondering if the TR6=
 which shares a similar looking box is also tilted?<div>If it is does anyon=
e know why?</div><div>Sujit<br><br><div dir=3D"ltr" class=3D"gmail_signatur=
e" data-smartmail=3D"gmail_signature"><div dir=3D"ltr"><div>Sujit Roy<br>Cu=
pertino, California</div><div><br><a href=3D"https://triumphstagblog.wordpr=
ess.com/" target=3D"_blank">https://triumphstagblog.wordpress.com/</a><br><=
br></div></div></div></div></div>

--0000000000006f720305a941b98d--

--===============7111606802578259909==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/triumphs  http://www.team.net/archive

--===============7111606802578259909==--