Subject: [TR] TriumphsOnly

From: Sujit Roy <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Jun 2020 08:16:40 -0700

--===============4771971091456795565==

--000000000000f41ed705a8716137

I thought I saw mentioned here on this forum the land was sold. What
happened to the cars and parts?
Sujit

-- 
Sujit Roy
Cupertino, California

https://triumphstagblog.wordpress.com/

--000000000000f41ed705a8716137
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">I thought I saw mentioned=C2=A0here on this=C2=A0forum the=
 land was sold. What happened=C2=A0to the cars and parts?<div>Sujit<br clea=
r=3D"all"><div><br></div>-- <br><div dir=3D"ltr" class=3D"gmail_signature" =
data-smartmail=3D"gmail_signature"><div dir=3D"ltr"><div>Sujit Roy<br>Cuper=
tino, California</div><div><br><a href=3D"https://triumphstagblog.wordpress=
.com/" target=3D"_blank">https://triumphstagblog.wordpress.com/</a><br><br>=
</div></div></div></div></div>

--000000000000f41ed705a8716137--

--===============4771971091456795565==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/triumphs  http://www.team.net/archive

--===============4771971091456795565==--