Subject: [TR] Anybody interested in saving these?

From: TERRY SMITH <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 May 2020 04:39:01 -0400 (EDT)

--===============1351023317143135461==
	boundary="----=_Part_353_1101090240.1589963941548"

------=_Part_353_1101090240.1589963941548
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

https://boston.craigslist.org/bmw/pts/d/newton-1959-triumph-tr3/7126288323.html
------=_Part_353_1101090240.1589963941548
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

<!doctype html>
<html>
 <head> 
  <meta charset="UTF-8"> 
 </head>
 <body>
  <div style="font-size: 12pt; font-family: helvetica, arial, sans-serif; color: rgb(51, 51, 51);">
   https://boston.craigslist.org/bmw/pts/d/newton-1959-triumph-tr3/7126288323.html
  </div> 
 </body>
</html>
------=_Part_353_1101090240.1589963941548--

--===============1351023317143135461==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/triumphs  http://www.team.net/archive

--===============1351023317143135461==--

---

From: "andrew uprichard" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 May 2020 07:38:51 -0400

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

--===============9008077658337835545==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_00A1_01D62E79.B5EB1010"
Content-Language: en-us

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_00A1_01D62E79.B5EB1010
	charset="utf-8"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Go for it, Terry!  I would if I still lived there.

=20

Andrew=20

=20

From: Triumphs <[email-masked]> On Behalf Of TERRY =
SMITH
Sent: Wednesday, May 20, 2020 4:39 AM
To: triumphs <[email-masked]>
Subject: [TR] Anybody interested in saving these?

=20

https://boston.craigslist.org/bmw/pts/d/newton-1959-triumph-tr3/712628832=
3.html=20

------=_NextPart_000_00A1_01D62E79.B5EB1010
	charset="utf-8"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" =
xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><meta =
http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; charset=3Dutf-8"><meta =
name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 15 (filtered =
medium)"><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:Helvetica;
	panose-1:2 11 6 4 2 2 2 2 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:"Cambria Math";
	panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0in;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:blue;
	text-decoration:underline;}
span.EmailStyle19
	{mso-style-type:personal-reply;
	font-family:"Times New Roman",serif;
	color:#1F497D;
	font-weight:normal;
	font-style:normal;
	text-decoration:none none;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	font-size:10.0pt;}
@page WordSection1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body lang=3DEN-US link=3Dblue =
vlink=3Dpurple><div class=3DWordSection1><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-family:"Times New Roman",serif;color:#1F497D'>Go for it, =
Terry!=C2=A0 I would if I still lived there.<o:p></o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span style=3D'font-family:"Times New =
Roman",serif;color:#1F497D'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span style=3D'font-family:"Times New =
Roman",serif;color:#1F497D'>Andrew <o:p></o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span style=3D'font-family:"Times New =
Roman",serif;color:#1F497D'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p><div><div =
style=3D'border:none;border-top:solid #E1E1E1 1.0pt;padding:3.0pt 0in =
0in 0in'><p class=3DMsoNormal><b>From:</b> Triumphs =
&lt;[email-masked]&gt; <b>On Behalf Of </b>TERRY =
SMITH<br><b>Sent:</b> Wednesday, May 20, 2020 4:39 AM<br><b>To:</b> =
triumphs &lt;[email-masked]&gt;<br><b>Subject:</b> [TR] Anybody =
interested in saving these?<o:p></o:p></p></div></div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><div><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:12.0pt;font-family:"Helvetica",sans-serif;color:#33333=
3'><a =
href=3D"https://boston.craigslist.org/bmw/pts/d/newton-1959-triumph-tr3/7=
126288323.html">https://boston.craigslist.org/bmw/pts/d/newton-1959-trium=
ph-tr3/7126288323.html</a> =
<o:p></o:p></span></p></div></div></body></html>
------=_NextPart_000_00A1_01D62E79.B5EB1010--

--===============9008077658337835545==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

--===============9008077658337835545==--