Subject: [TR] I must be bored.....

From: "andrew uprichard" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2020 17:05:43 -0400

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

--===============3461007388489900327==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_01FF_01D602C7.9F00B720"
Content-Language: en-us

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_01FF_01D602C7.9F00B720
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

I don't have Coronavirus, in fact I'm feeling quite good,

But I'm doing what Governor Whitmer said, like any citizen should.

If I didn't have all of those Triumphs, I'd be bored right out of my brain,

But as any TR owner will tell you, there are always things to maintain. 

Leaks and squeaks and rattles - now is the time to fix

Oh - and while you are at it - what about the knocks and the clicks?

The lights that don't work, the fuses that blew and the oil all over the
floor,

Broken cables and wires, rough idles, misfires  - need I list any more?

The joys of owning a Triumph go way beyond the drive,

For it takes just so many hours to keep our cars alive.

So while others are fighting with loved ones, cooped up in self-isolation,

We are out in our garages working to maintain the TR sensation !!

------=_NextPart_000_01FF_01D602C7.9F00B720
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" =
xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><META =
HTTP-EQUIV=3D"Content-Type" CONTENT=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Dus-ascii"><meta name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 15 =
(filtered medium)"><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:"Cambria Math";
	panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0in;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}
span.EmailStyle17
	{mso-style-type:personal-compose;
	font-family:"Times New Roman",serif;
	color:windowtext;
	font-weight:normal;
	font-style:normal;
	text-decoration:none none;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}
@page WordSection1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body lang=3DEN-US link=3Dblue =
vlink=3Dpurple><div class=3DWordSection1><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-family:"Times New Roman",serif;color:#1F497D'>I =
don&#8217;t have Coronavirus, in fact I&#8217;m feeling quite =
good,<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-family:"Times New Roman",serif;color:#1F497D'>But =
I&#8217;m doing what Governor Whitmer said, like any citizen =
should.<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-family:"Times New Roman",serif;color:#1F497D'>If I =
didn&#8217;t have all of those Triumphs, I&#8217;d be bored right out of =
my brain,<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-family:"Times New Roman",serif;color:#1F497D'>But as any =
TR owner will tell you, there are always things to maintain. =
<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-family:"Times New =
Roman",serif;color:#1F497D'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span style=3D'font-family:"Times New =
Roman",serif;color:#1F497D'>Leaks and squeaks and rattles &#8211; now is =
the time to fix<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-family:"Times New Roman",serif;color:#1F497D'>Oh &#8211; =
and while you are at it - what about the knocks and the =
clicks?<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-family:"Times New Roman",serif;color:#1F497D'>The lights =
that don&#8217;t work, the fuses that blew and the oil all over the =
floor,<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-family:"Times New Roman",serif;color:#1F497D'>Broken =
cables and wires, rough idles, misfires &nbsp;- need I list any =
more?<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-family:"Times New =
Roman",serif;color:#1F497D'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span style=3D'font-family:"Times New =
Roman",serif;color:#1F497D'>The joys of owning a Triumph go way beyond =
the drive,<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-family:"Times New Roman",serif;color:#1F497D'>For it takes =
just so many hours to keep our cars alive.<o:p></o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span style=3D'font-family:"Times New =
Roman",serif;color:#1F497D'>So while others are fighting with loved =
ones, cooped up in self-isolation,<o:p></o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span style=3D'font-family:"Times New =
Roman",serif;color:#1F497D'>We are out in our garages working to =
maintain the TR sensation !!<o:p></o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span style=3D'font-family:"Times New =
Roman",serif'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p></div></body></html>
------=_NextPart_000_01FF_01D602C7.9F00B720--

--===============3461007388489900327==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/triumphs  http://www.team.net/archive

--===============3461007388489900327==--