Subject: [TR] Group 44 Spitfire on eBay

From: Don Hiscock <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 7 Feb 2020 06:16:30 -0600

--===============9037606641461819630==

--000000000000b7a4f3059dfb5cb0

For everyone's info.  This is a fun one.
https://www.ebay.com/itm/124069288168

--000000000000b7a4f3059dfb5cb0
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">For everyone&#39;s info.=C2=A0 This is a fun one.<div><a h=
ref=3D"https://www.ebay.com/itm/124069288168">https://www.ebay.com/itm/1240=
69288168</a>=C2=A0=C2=A0<br></div><div><br></div><div><div><img src=3D"http=
s://i.ebayimg.com/images/g/Lp4AAOSwQLVeNrz~/s-l1600.jpg" width=3D"542" heig=
ht=3D"407"><br></div></div></div>

--000000000000b7a4f3059dfb5cb0--

--===============9037606641461819630==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/triumphs  http://www.team.net/archive

--===============9037606641461819630==--