Subject: [TR] new web page for Lucas auxiliary lamps

From: "TeriAnn J. Wakeman" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 11 Jan 2020 19:15:24 -0700

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--===============0865462726214199426==
 boundary="------------3D59EE3BF52BFF32534E338A"
Content-Language: en-US

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--------------3D59EE3BF52BFF32534E338A
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

If anyone is interested, I just added a new page to my Triumph web site 
that explores the differences between genuine and aftermarket Lucas 576 
series 5-3/4" dia. Lucas fog and driving lights. When the garage gets 
above freezing I intend to add auxiliary lights to my TR3. An amber fog 
lamp and a clear driving lamp powered by switches on a Lucas PS-7 
auxiliary switch panel.

http://www.tr3a.info/Lucas_aux_lights.htm

TeriAnn

-- 

Book - The Essential Guide to Overland Travel in the United States and 
Canada <http://overlandtravel.us>
2 years to write and 38 years of travel and camping to learn what to write

*Because the world beckons and life waits for no one*

--------------3D59EE3BF52BFF32534E338A
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

<html>
  <head>

    <meta http-equiv="content-type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8">
  </head>
  <body>
    <p><font size="+1"><font face="Adobe Garamond">If anyone is
          interested, I just added a new page to my Triumph web site
          that explores the differences between genuine and aftermarket
          Lucas 576 series 5-3/4" dia. Lucas fog and driving lights.
          When the garage gets above freezing I intend to add auxiliary
          lights to my TR3. An amber fog lamp and a clear driving lamp
          powered by switches on a Lucas PS-7 auxiliary switch panel.</font></font></p>
    <p><font size="+1"><font face="Adobe Garamond">
          <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://www.tr3a.info/Lucas_aux_lights.htm">http://www.tr3a.info/Lucas_aux_lights.htm</a></font></font></p>
    <p><font size="+1"><font face="Adobe Garamond">TeriAnn</font></font><br>
    </p>
    <div class="moz-signature">-- <br>
      <p align="center"><a href="http://overlandtravel.us">Book - The
          Essential Guide to Overland Travel in the United States and
          Canada</a>
        <br>
        2 years to write and 38 years of travel and camping to learn
        what to write<br>
        <br>
        <b>Because the world beckons and life waits for no one</b></p>
    </div>
  </body>
</html>

--------------3D59EE3BF52BFF32534E338A--

--===============0865462726214199426==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/triumphs  http://www.team.net/archive

--===============0865462726214199426==--

---

From: "wbeech" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 11 Jan 2020 20:29:58 -0600

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

--===============1766635006546524655==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0041_01D5C8BD.E54583D0"
Content-Language: en-us

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_0041_01D5C8BD.E54583D0
	charset="utf-8"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Great addition, good reference material to your already thorough site. =20

=20

BTW, still looking for a replacement sealed beam, Lucas LR6 in amber.

=20

Bill

TS30800L

=20

From: Triumphs [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of =
TeriAnn J. Wakeman
Sent: Saturday, January 11, 2020 8:15 PM
To: Triumph List <[email-masked]>
Subject: [TR] new web page for Lucas auxiliary lamps

=20

If anyone is interested, I just added a new page to my Triumph web site =
that explores the differences between genuine and aftermarket Lucas 576 =
series 5-3/4" dia. Lucas fog and driving lights. When the garage gets =
above freezing I intend to add auxiliary lights to my TR3. An amber fog =
lamp and a clear driving lamp powered by switches on a Lucas PS-7 =
auxiliary switch panel.

TeriAnn

--=20

Book - The Essential Guide to Overland Travel in the United States and =
Canada <http://overlandtravel.us> =20
2 years to write and 38 years of travel and camping to learn what to =
write

Because the world beckons and life waits for no one

------=_NextPart_000_0041_01D5C8BD.E54583D0
	charset="utf-8"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" =
xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><meta =
http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; charset=3Dutf-8"><meta =
name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 15 (filtered =
medium)"><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:"Cambria Math";
	panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:"Adobe Garamond";
	panose-1:0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0in;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:12.0pt;
	font-family:"Times New Roman",serif;}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:blue;
	text-decoration:underline;}
a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:purple;
	text-decoration:underline;}
p
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	mso-margin-top-alt:auto;
	margin-right:0in;
	mso-margin-bottom-alt:auto;
	margin-left:0in;
	font-size:12.0pt;
	font-family:"Times New Roman",serif;}
span.EmailStyle18
	{mso-style-type:personal-reply;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;
	color:#1F497D;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	font-size:10.0pt;}
@page WordSection1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body lang=3DEN-US link=3Dblue =
vlink=3Dpurple><div class=3DWordSection1><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;color:#1F497D'=
>Great addition, good reference material to your already thorough =
site.=C2=A0 <o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;color:#1F497D'=
><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;color:#1F497D'=
>BTW, still looking for a replacement sealed beam, Lucas LR6 in =
amber.<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;color:#1F497D'=
><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;color:#1F497D'=
>Bill<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;color:#1F497D'=
>TS30800L<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;color:#1F497D'=
><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p><div><div =
style=3D'border:none;border-top:solid #E1E1E1 1.0pt;padding:3.0pt 0in =
0in 0in'><p class=3DMsoNormal><b><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif'>From:</span><=
/b><span style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif'> =
Triumphs [mailto:[email-masked]] <b>On Behalf Of =
</b>TeriAnn J. Wakeman<br><b>Sent:</b> Saturday, January 11, 2020 8:15 =
PM<br><b>To:</b> Triumph List =
&lt;[email-masked]&gt;<br><b>Subject:</b> [TR] new web page for =
Lucas auxiliary lamps<o:p></o:p></span></p></div></div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p><span =
style=3D'font-size:13.5pt;font-family:"Adobe Garamond",serif'>If anyone =
is interested, I just added a new page to my Triumph web site that =
explores the differences between genuine and aftermarket Lucas 576 =
series 5-3/4&quot; dia. Lucas fog and driving lights. When the garage =
gets above freezing I intend to add auxiliary lights to my TR3. An amber =
fog lamp and a clear driving lamp powered by switches on a Lucas PS-7 =
auxiliary switch panel.</span><o:p></o:p></p><p><span =
style=3D'font-size:13.5pt;font-family:"Adobe Garamond",serif'><a =
href=3D"http://www.tr3a.info/Lucas_aux_lights.htm">http://www.tr3a.info/L=
ucas_aux_lights.htm</a></span><o:p></o:p></p><p><span =
style=3D'font-size:13.5pt;font-family:"Adobe =
Garamond",serif'>TeriAnn</span><o:p></o:p></p><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>-- <o:p></o:p></p><p align=3Dcenter =
style=3D'text-align:center'><a href=3D"http://overlandtravel.us">Book - =
The Essential Guide to Overland Travel in the United States and =
Canada</a> <br>2 years to write and 38 years of travel and camping to =
learn what to write<br><br><b>Because the world beckons and life waits =
for no one</b><o:p></o:p></p></div></div></body></html>
------=_NextPart_000_0041_01D5C8BD.E54583D0--

--===============1766635006546524655==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

--===============1766635006546524655==--