Subject: [TR] tap size help

From: "TeriAnn J. Wakeman" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 4 Jan 2020 14:31:53 -0700

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--===============5243293122939210334==
 boundary="------------0391B94FB4A0AFB1965CFA74"
Content-Language: en-US

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--------------0391B94FB4A0AFB1965CFA74
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

I need a tap and a die for the post and nut on a Lucas sft576 auxiliary 
light and I don't know what size it is. Looks to be 5/8ths by a super 
fine thread. It is finer than national fine. Anyone have any idea what 
size I'm looking for?

Thanks,

TeriAnn

--------------0391B94FB4A0AFB1965CFA74
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

<html>
  <head>

    <meta http-equiv="content-type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8">
  </head>
  <body>
    <p><font size="+1"><font face="Adobe Garamond">I need a tap and a
          die for the post and nut on a Lucas </font></font>sft576
      auxiliary light and I don't know what size it is. Looks to be
      5/8ths by a super fine thread. It is finer than national fine.
      Anyone have any idea what size I'm looking for?</p>
    <p>Thanks,</p>
    <p>TeriAnn</p>
  </body>
</html>

--------------0391B94FB4A0AFB1965CFA74--

--===============5243293122939210334==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/triumphs  http://www.team.net/archive

--===============5243293122939210334==--